The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine - can this really be you?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When was this taken I wonder ?

Post by tuom on 05.05.12 21:54

The above posted picture of MMC with the blue jersey on , I notice that she has plaits in the front of her hair , bear with me , there is another picture sorry I cannot post pics , of MMC with crimped hair , I was wondering if this was around the same age as this might explain the crimped hair, however I find it hard to believe that the MMC pictured with her grandparents is the same as the very smiley one in the football jersey IMO

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine - can this really be you?

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 22:03

I'm certainly with you there; I find it very hard to believe that the smiling girl in the football shirt photos is Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 22:05

Just a little reminder this topic is about the age progression photo. There is already a photo thread for discussing earlier images

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 05.05.12 22:26

candyfloss wrote:Just a little reminder this topic is about the age progression photo. There is already a photo thread for discussing earlier images

Sorry CF can you put my posts into the "Photos and Memories" please if that is possible TY

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.12 22:28

@tuom wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Just a little reminder this topic is about the age progression photo. There is already a photo thread for discussing earlier images

Sorry CF can you put my posts into the "Photos and Memories" please if that is possible TY

Don't worry tuom, we all do it. Just reminding that's all. I will leave them, as it is a horrible job splitting threads, and I always worry I might lose some big grin It's only a couple of posts so will leave them.

Back to top Go down

MMC New Picture

Post by tuom on 07.05.12 15:24

The new age progressed picture of MMC is IMO devoid of any character or as another poster said "bland" , however I notice that the "dimple" is apparent , I also feel that it is not a very professional picture , her nose area seems too large TBH any thoughts ?

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum