The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Example of MEDIA LIES Mm11

Example of MEDIA LIES Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Example of MEDIA LIES Mm11

Example of MEDIA LIES Regist10

Example of MEDIA LIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Example of MEDIA LIES Empty Example of MEDIA LIES

Post by jd 29.04.12 12:31

To all those new to the facts of this scam, this is an example of how the media just lie lie lie for the mccanns and what spineless unprofessional media we have in this country

Last May 2011 we had the 'story' in all the newspapers which reported "The apartment that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped from will be rented out again for the first time this summer - because no one wants to buy it.......Flat 5a at the Ocean Complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, has remained empty since the snatching in May 2007."

Truth from a DCCB report to GA on 27th Sept 2007 "At the Ocean Club, apartment 5A had been booked for the nights of 28 April through 4 May (vacating on 5th); the family stayed in apartment 4G from 4 May through 2 July (vacating on 3rd)
- Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner-Ruth McCann also from Liverpool); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names).

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DCCB_LETTER.htm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387281/Madeleine-McCann-flat-rented-4-years-vanished.html

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Example of MEDIA LIES Empty Re: Example of MEDIA LIES

Post by jd 19.05.12 6:19

Some examples of British journalists manipulating and/or publishing false information (I):

Example of MEDIA LIES MANIP+001

Madeleine McCann: Portuguese detectives knew there was no case against parents
By Caroline Gammell in Portimão
7:54PM BST 04 Aug 2008
Portuguese detectives knew there was no conclusive evidence against Kate and Gerry McCann three days before they interviewed them and made them suspects, official files have disclosed.
“(…) the transcripts of interviews with Kate and GerryMcCann came from notes made by a police officer because the sessions were not recorded (…)”

-----------------------------

As everybody can see, all interviews in the Maddie case were recorded on video, fully transcripted and translated. Kate and Gerry McCann had to sign copies of all transcripts made by PJ, as it is demanded by Portuguese Law. And they signed copies in Portuguese and English. The PJ files are online, and people can confirm that in this link: "http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/index.htm". Caroline Gammel wrote something that is "preposterous"...

And a total lie to the UK public as well as unprofessional... reporting false & misleading information

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/some-examples-of-british-journalists.html
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.05.12 8:05

Olive Press 17th May 2012

quote:
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood even went on record this month to say he ‘genuinely’ believes she could be alive.
He added that the original investigation was flawed because police were looking for a dead person and got it into their minds that the parents were to blame.
unquote

So far nobody here has been able to verify this remark attributed to DCI Redwood. So who is the source for this 'misprint'?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 19.05.12 8:09

Tigger I posted the other day on the olive press thread, where I found the quote being that of a former met officer Ian Horrocks and a link to their previous article where it appeared.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 19.05.12 11:33

Truth from a DCCB report to GA on 27th Sept 2007
"At the Ocean Club, apartment 5A had been booked for the nights of 28
April through 4 May (vacating on 5th); the family stayed in apartment 4G
from 4 May through 2 July (vacating on 3rd)
- Apartment 5A was
subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner-Ruth
McCann also from Liverpool); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with
Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to
a family with Southern Asian names).

I presume though, that these were bookings which had been made earlier in the season. I took the report to mean that subsequent to that the owner had neither been able to let the apartment out, or sell it. So yet another innocent person whose life has been blighted by what happened.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.05.12 11:36

friedtomatoes wrote:Tigger I posted the other day on the olive press thread, where I found the quote being that of a former met officer Ian Horrocks and a link to their previous article where it appeared.

Yes, so? It wasn't what Redwood said that's the point. It's attributed to him.

Horrocks has his own agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 19.05.12 11:43

tigger wrote:
friedtomatoes wrote:Tigger I posted the other day on the olive press thread, where I found the quote being that of a former met officer Ian Horrocks and a link to their previous article where it appeared.

Yes, so? It wasn't what Redwood said that's the point. It's attributed to him.

Horrocks has his own agenda.
Yes I know it wasnt Redwood, Im the one who brought it up in the first place.
lol!

When you asked who was the source,I thought you were asking whose words they were. Crossed wires, sorry.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.05.12 11:56

Sorry about the crossed wires. I was just trying to keep the topic on track. I really meant where did the idiot writer get this?
Honestly, to be a journalist nowadays - copy and paste. Done!

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 19.05.12 15:26

tigger wrote:Sorry about the crossed wires. I was just trying to keep the topic on track. I really meant where did the idiot writer get this?
Honestly, to be a journalist nowadays - copy and paste. Done!
I've googled and googled boththe words and for Horrocks quotes on the case and found only one source, olive press.
big grin

The story in the NOTW in November 07 about a bag found with jeans, a fleece, a pencil case and other items in it which the FSS in Birmingham is alledged to have tested and found moderate links to Madeleine's DNA and which gave the parents hope for some reason, is probably fabricated as there is no mention in the files or anywhere else for this at all.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.06.12 2:12

THURSDAY, 6 DECEMBER 2007

The Sun produces another fake report

The Sun, December 5, 2007: “Hunt for copy-cat snatcher”

Diário de Notícias, May 25, 2007 : “Moroccan man threats” (Secondary headline from a main story about the McCann first TV interview)

The Sun, December 5, 2007: “THE parents of a Madeleine McCann lookalike who was the victim of a kidnap bid are to be quizzed by private detectives”

Diário de Notícias, May 25, 2007: “A 30 years old man, from Morocco, threatened to kidnap the three year old daughter of a woman who rents a coffee-shop at Fonte de Luzeiros, between Silves and São Bartolomeu de Messines.”

The Sun, December 5, 2007: “Blue-eyed blonde Carolina Santos, three, was snatched by a Moroccan-looking man four months before Maddie vanished (...) Carolina 's parents Abel and Lina (...) were working in their cafe at Fonte Louzeiros when Carolina vanished last Christmas Day. They spotted her with the stranger 300 yards away. When they caught up he fled. Lina said: "If we hadn't come out at that moment I don't know what would have happened."

Diário de Notícias, May 25, 2007 : “The mother told DN that the kidnap threat was made, last Tuesday, by the man “who nobody knows what he does, for a living”, after provoking disturbs at the coffee-shop Falcão, where he was, clearly drunk. 'I will kidnap your daughter', the man told to Lina Carreira who, at the time, was holding his daughter close to her.”

The Sun, December 5, 2007: “Carolina 's parents Abel and Lina offered to help cops two weeks after Maddie, four, disappeared but were never questioned.”

Diário de Notícias, May 25, 2007 : “Lina Carreira filed a complaint with GNR from Silves, the next day, and was contacted yesterday by investigators from Polícia Judiciária, to whom she told what happened.”

The Sun, December 5, 2007: “It is feared Maddie may have been snatched to order and taken to Morocco. Metodo 3 said: 'This could be relevant."

Diário de Notícias, May 25, 2007 : “Talking with local residents, DN found that the man in question is a street seller and a well known trouble maker.”

Now, a simple question to NEIL SYSON and VERONICA LORRAINE, from The Sun: How much are you being paid to do this?

Example of MEDIA LIES SunFalso

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2007_12_01_archive.html
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.06.12 18:39

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id67.html

see the last two articles on this page

gail cooper says the man snapped on the beach in the morning by her mate came to her flat hours later, the smartlydressed short haired moustacheless man transformed to her creepy man with .ong hair mexican moustache and you know the one that janetanner also said was 80% identical to the man she saw

LIARS the lot of them
big grin
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.08.12 1:33

The DM reported on 21 June 2007

Meanwhile, the holiday apartment where Madeleine McCann was abducted has been sold for less than half the market rate. The two-bedroom flat has been purchased by an unnamed English couple for just £74,000, despite the going rate for similar properties being £150,000. According to the Sun newspaper, estate agents are denying that the sale price of the Ocean Club apartment in Pria da Luz, Portugal, was halved due to Madeleine’s disappearance 47 days ago.

An insider told the paper: "It was quite a surprise that it went on the market for such a low price and sold so quickly. You would think it would have been hard to sell but the buyers were obviously not bothered about its past."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id178.html

4 years later......The DM reported on 15 May 2011

The apartment that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped from will be rented out again for the first time this summer - because no one wants to buy it. The owner put the property up for sale for £255,000 - around £50,000 less than the asking price - but no one has been interested because of its history.

Flat 5a at the Ocean Complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, has remained empty since the snatching in May 2007.
thinking

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1387281/Madeleine-McCann-flat-rented-4-years-vanished.html
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.08.12 6:41

About six months ago we had the two psychics from the US visiting the apartment. It looked quite different and errrmm.... used? New and better furniture etc.
I think it is mentioned in the video that it was being used and rented out.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top