The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 30.04.12 19:01

@Trigger wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: If that were proved to be the case his career would be finished.

Utter rubbish. Look at the monumental mess Messrs Horrocks and Redwood made of the Dando tragedy. Redwood was promoted and honoured with this prime scalp. Horrocks is minting it in private security. No matter what happens, Redwood will be goldbricking it too via his lodge brothers. The modus operandi never changes. The corrupt always become serious millionaires once they leave power. One only has to look at Stephenson, Yates, Blair, Mandelson. I could name hundreds.

So another member who is offensive as soon as an opinion contrary to his/her own is posted. Can't you express yourself with phrases like " I have to strongly disagree with you there RD"
I have serious doubts about this review, but am finding the masonic conspiracy thing tiresome. Where is your evidence? I do not subscribe to your views, simple and this would be a boring discussion if it was full of " they are all in it, it goes right to the top, " from all posters.
next the royal will be involved and no I am no fan of theirs any more than I am of SY. I do keep up with current affairs, if you would like a debate with me please be less patronising.
[ and have you never heard of the phrase devil's advocate?


____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 30.04.12 19:03

Do read the Chelsea Hoffman article
yes Trigger copied here by me early hours Sunday morning as I found it very interesting. So something we agree on! smilie

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Zozo on 30.04.12 19:34

@ trigger

Can you please give us the link of the article you posted recently about
Ian Horrocks. Probably it was from the sun online but its difficult for me to find it

Zozo

Posts : 81
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest on 30.04.12 19:45

AdvocatusTrigger, firstly can you post up links, for anything you post. Secondly posting reams and reams on masonic stuff has nothing to do with the thread title and is totally clogging it up. If anything is absolutely relevant to the Madeleine case, then just post the link, and those that wish to can read, and not copy and paste the whole article. Thank you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Trigger1985 on 30.04.12 19:50

@russiandoll wrote:Do read the Chelsea Hoffman article
yes Trigger copied here by me early hours Sunday morning as I found it very interesting. So something we agree on! smilie

I believe it is a personal moral imperative to make information available to newcomers, in context and on topic. I am happy that we agree in this instance. Newcomers may not be able to join the dots like old timers. I make no apology for succinctness. Metido3 et all purposely swamped all relevant Police with overwhelming garbage. This was no accident. Nothing in this case is by chance.

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. Franklin D. R.


Trigger1985

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Trigger1985 on 30.04.12 19:57

candyfloss wrote:AdvocatusTrigger, firstly can you post up links, for anything you post. Secondly posting reams and reams on masonic stuff has nothing to do with the thread title and is totally clogging it up. If anything is absolutely relevant to the Madeleine case, then just post the link, and those that wish to can read, and not copy and paste the whole article. Thank you.

Links are being whooshed all the time, that is a problem. In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads.

Trigger1985

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Ribisl on 30.04.12 20:33

@Trigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:AdvocatusTrigger, firstly can you post up links, for anything you post. Secondly posting reams and reams on masonic stuff has nothing to do with the thread title and is totally clogging it up. If anything is absolutely relevant to the Madeleine case, then just post the link, and those that wish to can read, and not copy and paste the whole article. Thank you.

Links are being whooshed all the time, that is a problem. In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads.
I thought you were going to become DelBoy yes

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest on 30.04.12 20:37

@Ribisl wrote:
@Trigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:AdvocatusTrigger, firstly can you post up links, for anything you post. Secondly posting reams and reams on masonic stuff has nothing to do with the thread title and is totally clogging it up. If anything is absolutely relevant to the Madeleine case, then just post the link, and those that wish to can read, and not copy and paste the whole article. Thank you.

Links are being whooshed all the time, that is a problem. In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads.
I thought you were going to become DelBoy yes

AdvocatusTrigger has left the building again big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.12 4:01

candyfloss wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:
@Trigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:AdvocatusTrigger, firstly can you post up links, for anything you post. Secondly posting reams and reams on masonic stuff has nothing to do with the thread title and is totally clogging it up. If anything is absolutely relevant to the Madeleine case, then just post the link, and those that wish to can read, and not copy and paste the whole article. Thank you.

Links are being whooshed all the time, that is a problem. In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads.
I thought you were going to become DelBoy yes

AdvocatusTrigger has left the building again big grin

Again! Under what guise (name) did she leave the last time?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Goodbye again to an old windbag

Post by Guest on 01.05.12 10:12

Apologies firstly for going off topic.

Ah we were blessed again were we with Advocatus in the name of Trigger? I hadn't suspected because of THE LACK OF CAPITAL LETTERS but it has been a while since they were last here so there was a lot to get off their chest!

Aiyoyo, I think that the last name was Advocatus - I don't know of any others but no doubt someone will advise me if I'm wrong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by tigger on 01.05.12 10:45

Jean wrote:Apologies firstly for going off topic.

Ah we were blessed again were we with Advocatus in the name of Trigger? I hadn't suspected because of THE LACK OF CAPITAL LETTERS but it has been a while since they were last here so there was a lot to get off their chest!

Aiyoyo, I think that the last name was Advocatus - I don't know of any others but no doubt someone will advise me if I'm wrong.

Lemain, Joan Thomas, Poppy - Forensicist on MM - Advocatus on Textusa at the same time as here - whole article on him by Textusa.

Thank goodness, I was just about to change my avatar!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Textusa Article

Post by Guest on 01.05.12 10:58

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/advocatus-attack.html

Just had a quick read through, can't see any reference to the other names you mention, Tigger. I knew about Forensicist and Poppy but it's news to me about Lemain (who was also Steevo1962) and Joan Thomas, who is still posting on this site under a different name.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by tigger on 01.05.12 12:32

Jean wrote:http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/advocatus-attack.html

Just had a quick read through, can't see any reference to the other names you mention, Tigger. I knew about Forensicist and Poppy but it's news to me about Lemain (who was also Steevo1962) and Joan Thomas, who is still posting on this site under a different name.

Sorry, I can't be sure about those you mentioned. Joan Thomas had a very superior tone, which A often adopts. Then he switches to pub talk, matey. Lemain also, came with wild tales about rivers and chopping up corpses. Honestly, don't these people have a life?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum