The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 23:19

[quote="monkey mind"]Interesting how they foolishly tried to portray the PJ as a bumbling bunch of amateurs, the European Keystone cops.

[quote]

Quite, when we have this from ours (from the top of the forum scrolling headlines)........

Quote of the day in this multi-million pound review - DCI Andy Redwood: “We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead"...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by monkey mind on 25.04.12 23:20

Ironic, the front page of the Mirror reads .....

"A load of cobblers then and now......"

I feel lawsuit coming on.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Willo on 25.04.12 23:20

'Scotland Yard detectives released a picture of what Madeleine McCann may look like today as they said they had uncovered new information to suggest she could be alive and living with her abductor.'

IMO,

Scotland Yard = Metodo 3.

I wonder if Maddie will be home for christmas.

Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 25.04.12 23:21

@PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble, former head of the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection unit, said the hunt for Madeleine had now been reignited. "The person who's done it knows they have done it," said Gamble. "They will be paranoid, and it is likely that someone close to them will see that paranoia, or that as the pressure builds someone close to them who knows they have done it, and who is no longer a friend, might come forward.
"One thing is sure: the person who did this will be watching and listening."

Paranoid, watching and listening, talk about putting a child in danger!!!

She's dead.

I was reading that and thinking to myself..(Wishful thinking?)..............is that aimed at the T7? All these articles today, I must say, have deflated me quite a bit.

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by uppatoffee on 25.04.12 23:21

@russiandoll wrote: uppatoffee... agree with all you say.but how to factor in the statements in the Guardian?

I don't know how an investigator into an on going operation could possible dismiss the possibility of parental involvement unless he either knew she was alive and well or he knew who killed her.

I think the phone analysis quote is interesting as we know about the research done by Kiko and Stella and the inconsistencies that it flagged up when compared to the witness statements of the Tapas group.

One other thing I thought was interesting was the lack of reference to the rest of the group in the documentary. Just a passing reference at the beginning about them all leaving their kids. No photos or interviews with any of them. Made them seem very much alone.

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 23:22

@monkey mind wrote:Ironic, the front page of the Mirror reads .....

"A load of cobblers then and now......"

I feel lawsuit coming on.

laughat I hadn't noticed that big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 23:23

@PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble, former head of the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection unit, said the hunt for Madeleine had now been reignited. "The person who's done it knows they have done it," said Gamble. "They will be paranoid, and it is likely that someone close to them will see that paranoia, or that as the pressure builds someone close to them who knows they have done it, and who is no longer a friend, might come forward.
"One thing is sure: the person who did this will be watching and listening."

Paranoid, watching and listening, talk about putting a child in danger!!!

She's dead.

I think so too....could you please explain the quotes in the Guadian from Redwood re stranger abduction and that she might be living with her abductor? I was open mouthed at that one.. no way did I expect a discussion of any of the theories at this stage, but where is the evidence for this???

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Woofer on 25.04.12 23:23

One thing Bilton did query and sort of leave hanging in the air was why is this little girl so SPECIAL to have all these millions spent on finding her above all other missing children.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 23:30

Daily Star front page


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 23:40

please lord how does this make sense from Inependent

Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

how does that work?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by uppatoffee on 25.04.12 23:49

@russiandoll wrote: please lord how does this make sense from Inependent

Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

how does that work?

So the best Redwood can come up with as evidence for abduction is that it could have happened because the McCanns neglected to check on their children often enough? Remind me why they are not being prosecuted for neglect again?

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A COMPLETE AND UTTER CYNICAL WHITEWASH

Post by NoFuleMe on 25.04.12 23:51

So much for the commentators (you know who you are) that thought that SY would do a Sherlock Holmes job!

What a laugh!

This has been on the cards all along, because the UK is totally and utterly corrupt at the highest levels

Cameroon, SY, the whole sorry lot of them

Also at the top in Portugal, Freemasons are running the show in close collusion with their depraved satanic murdering brothers in the UK

There have already been several obvious murders in this case as those considered to have loose lips have been whacked

Amaral said a while back that he thought the only logical conclusion would be a politically expedient one that let the elite in both countries off Scott Free

I have been watching Panorama all my life

Decades

It is a cess pit propaganda arm of Tavistock and mi5

It is blatant lying social conditioning

You cannot trust a damn sentence in any Tavistock production called Panorama

ALL THEIR SHOWS SERVE THE ELITE

Every single one

Tomatoes said he she was giving up

I feel the same

It will take a miracle for the culprits to be identified and spend their lives in jail

This goes right to the very very top who are blatantly and cynically protecting the mccanns

Someone in the know

Maybe one of the tapas 12

Needs to grow a conscience and do a wikileaks

Go public in such a way that the evil filth would not dare to try and kill them

If it were me, if I KNEW what happened

I couldn't live with myself if I did not speak up and put away the murders and their aiders and abettors

NoFuleMe

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 23:55

@uppatoffee wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: please lord how does this make sense from Inependent

Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

how does that work?

So the best Redwood can come up with as evidence for abduction is that it could have happened because the McCanns neglected to check on their children often enough? Remind me why they are not being prosecuted for neglect again?

but how does one logically move from she was abducted .. to.. there is evidence she is alive ?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 23:58

bravo to Ian Dale on Sky [his female "chat about news companion" said police had leads of 200 sightings. and she was a guardian journo.

He said he was not having a go at the McCanns but what was so special about this mssing child that her face is the one on the papers after all these years and no other missing chidren?
answer...they have built up a media machine around the case......too bloody right.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by uppatoffee on 26.04.12 0:01

@russiandoll wrote:
@uppatoffee wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: please lord how does this make sense from Inependent

Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

how does that work?

So the best Redwood can come up with as evidence for abduction is that it could have happened because the McCanns neglected to check on their children often enough? Remind me why they are not being prosecuted for neglect again?

but how does one logically move from she was abducted .. to.. there is evidence she is alive ?

One doesn't. Unless there is more information/evidence, like they have seen her perhaps?

uppatoffee

Posts : 626
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 26.04.12 0:04

from the Guardian piece..


It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – which the Portuguese police failed to pursue – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.

I wonder whose mobile phones they could be referring to here.......whose phones were collected apart from those we have read about?
maybe my initial mad theory was not so crazy, taken to order, somewhere safe, alive and well, a big hoax to make loads of money .....but then the stranger bit......maybe a stranger to the child, not her parents....an ambiguous word....

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by russiandoll on 26.04.12 0:07

but how does one logically move from she was abducted .. to.. there is evidence she is alive ?

One doesn't. Unless there is more information/evidence, like they have seen her perhaps

but then they would get her back not make appeals for witnesses.something truly bizarre going on here. more to it than meets the eye I reckon.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Cristobell on 26.04.12 0:11

Hi Nofule, I think your post is great, but I'm not so cynical, the number of people questioning this case is growing, and I would be interested to hear the results of a poll in Portugal. Actually, would be interested to hear a poll in this country.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by NoFuleMe on 26.04.12 0:23

@Cristobell wrote:Hi Nofule, I think your post is great, but I'm not so cynical, the number of people questioning this case is growing, and I would be interested to hear the results of a poll in Portugal. Actually, would be interested to hear a poll in this country.

Hi

Thank you

But make NO MISTAKE AT ALL!

I am NOT cynical

I am a realist

I woke up circa 1998

I can read every controlled press article, watch every tee vee alleged documentary, watch the newz

And see right through all the lies

It is both deeply depressing

And liberating at the same time

This case is a microcosm of what is happening now in every single country

I highly suggest anyone remotely interested in getting their minds free so that they can see all these cons

All the corruption

Read aangirfan

Listen to Alan watt at cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Read the self published Madeleine book by the pilot chappie in the USA

I hope and pray that one day an insider will grow a conscience

NoFuleMe

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Newintown on 26.04.12 0:34

@russiandoll wrote:from the Guardian piece..


It is understood that key areas being investigated by Scotland Yard – which the Portuguese police failed to pursue – include analysis of a huge amount of mobile phone cell site evidence that was gathered but never analysed. That evidence could help to trace any suspects who were around the resort.

I wonder whose mobile phones they could be referring to here.......whose phones were collected apart from those we have read about?
maybe my initial mad theory was not so crazy, taken to order, somewhere safe, alive and well, a big hoax to make loads of money .....but then the stranger bit......maybe a stranger to the child, not her parents....an ambiguous word....

Wouldn't nearly every person at the holiday complex and those living nearby have a mobile phone and used them constantly every day to stay in touch with work/relatives etc. How would the police be able to distinguish between who were holidaymakers, child abductors, residents just by the phone pings?

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by ShuBob on 26.04.12 0:38

@russiandoll wrote: but how does one logically move from she was abducted .. to.. there is evidence she is alive ?

One doesn't. Unless there is more information/evidence, like they have seen her perhaps

but then they would get her back not make appeals for witnesses.something truly bizarre going on here. more to it than meets the eye I reckon.

I agree.

As a senior policeman with many years of service, Redwood WILL BE WELL AWARE of the statistics in relation to stranger abduction. Some of the comments attributed to him in the last 24 hours make no sense whatsoever.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by NoFuleMe on 26.04.12 1:03

Here's an example of Panorama acting for mi5 and foreign governments

Panorama is the flagship bbc documentary propaganda arm

They get all the juiciest stories

And Tavistock and mi5 6 bastards pump out all the lies


I write to you as a concerned viewer. However I am also a victim of Israeli state terrorism and an eyewitness to the initial attack on the MV Mavi Marmara. This evening in Derry, co-incidentally while in the home of a former British soldier, I watched your programme about the pre-dawn Israeli attack on our flotilla. I have not spoken to anybody else about it yet and am ignorant of the reactions of others, but I want to convey to you how both a loyal servant of your Majesty the Queen and I both agreed that what we witnessed was the BBC becoming, yet again, an apologist for State terrorism and British tax pounds being used to do what BBC colluded in doing in the aftermath of Bloody Sunday, blaming of the victims while taking the word of the aggressors as unadulterated gospel.
Your programme is called Panorama. In the past you have had excellent reports on a whole range of topics, however I personally had a panoramic view of the initial attack on the flotilla and rather think that your programme should have been renamed BBC Myopia or BBC Selective Blindness to accurately represent the standard of your investigative reporting. The commandos started shooting from the get go, from the zodiac assault boats and the helicopters and that is a fact, so why attempt to plant any doubt in the public imagination?
I am interested in the timing of your programme. As was stated correctly at the beginning, there are several investigations still underway. I will be in London later this week to testify before the UN’s OHCHR fact finding team. I am also awaiting a response from Senator John Kerry to my request for a US Senate Committee for Foreign Affairs hearing that would establish the facts about the murder of 19 year old US citizen Furkan Do?an, as well as the armed attack on our US registered vessel, the Challenger 1. These investigations are long, drawn out affairs and as such; require its media coverage to be like that of a marathon race, diligent commentary of every stage, as opposed to your hop, skip and a jump into an Israeli propaganda sandpit of predefined conclusions.
Like others from the flotilla, I have been asked to keep my testimony out of the media until these legal and fact finding investigations have reached their conclusions. The point being that if we all do this, then all sides can begin to deal with the facts and not the hearsay, propaganda and doctored footage that your programme expounded for half an hour this evening at the expense of the British people and your own credibility. So why did you implicate the BBC in the state terrorism of Medinat Yisrael by broadcasting a clearly biased programme before all the investigations have concluded?
Why did you use audio and video footage that has proven to be doctored? I am referring to the audio purported to be anti-Semitic remarks issued over the radio by members of the flotilla, this never happened. The IDF have admitted that this clip was doctored, as well as the clip you showed of a percussion grenade exploding in one of the Israeli zodiac assault boats this never happened either. However, you broadcast it as if this doctored footage and audio was in anyway credible? You didn’t make much of a deal out of the fact that the IDF did use percussion grenades and injured us with them, including one piano-tuner who had a grenade explode by his ear. One Jewish man was later put in solitary confinement in Be’er Sheva for three days for being a “traitor”.
It is not as if there was a lack of sensational evidence for you to use. Why did you not air the radio threats from the IDF to use “all military means necessary” to take all our ships while we were in international waters, stating they would blame the captains for any injuries/ loss of life? I heard that live, why wasn’t it in your documentary? Surely this is relevant for any journalist interested in a fair portrayal of the events that morning? Would it be that BBC, as it did after Bloody Sunday, is offering its considerable powers to assassins as they try to paint a picture that is so scornful of reality?
As far as I am concerned the order must have come from somewhere for the commandos to murder Muslims but not White Europeans or Americans. It is interesting how 19 year old Furkan Do?an’s nationality has changed from American to Turkish once Israeli bullets passed through his back, face and legs. Would this be because he has/had brown skin? There wasn’t much on that in your programme either. Have the BBC dared to ask President Obama about that?
Why was there no focus on the brutality experienced by our flotilla brothers and sisters on the Challenger 1 and other boats? What about the Scottish-Palestinian, Dr. Hassan Nowarah, who had his leg and ankle broken five times by the commandos during custody precisely because he was already wearing a cast to support a badly sprained ankle? Is it because he is a Palestinian and the BBC does not allow Palestinians to be victims just as Irish Catholics weren’t allowed to be victims until recently? Why was the focus so narrow? If you wanted a panoramic understanding of what happened you should have waited until the investigations are over and interviewed more of us instead of dragging the reputation of the BBC flagship documentary through the blood and dirt in your haste to abet Israeli State Terrorism.
What about those of us who were threatened with death and had our passports stolen for requesting to see our embassy staff and lawyers in Ben Gurion airport? I wanted to meet my legal arraignment to appear in an Israeli court so I could defend myself from the spurious charges against me. I was beaten up by 17 IDF members and threatened with death for doing so. This happened three and a half days after the attack on the flotilla and directly under a CCTV camera in the airport. Why didn’t we see that video on BBC? This is because, one the BBC wouldn’t be interested in those types of facts and anyway, the IDF decide what “evidence” is released and you have bent over backwards to lend them credibility, and that is criminal.
I know that the likes of BBC is used to being called in to film bags of US AID grain being dropped in one part of Muslim countries while any coverage of the White Phosphorus and Depleted Uranium raining down on another part is omitted. This perhaps explains your skepticism about the humanitarian purpose of our mission. I am fascinated that your IDF embedded reporter seems to have come up with the statement; “Two thirds of the Medical Aid was out of date and therefore useless” as an unprofessional addendum at the end of the programme. Really? Did Jane Corbin personally inspect the more than 10,000 tonnes of aid and feel qualified enough to make such a statement? Where is the evidence and what procedures were observed before such a lie was broadcast? Who is culpable? To whom should we make out the affidavits? Did she mention anything about the batteries taken out of the electric wheelchairs by the IDF because they were deemed to be “dual purpose”? How about the reports of IDF personnel urinating on the medical aid? No, it seems she added that statement because she wasn’t confident her report had sufficiently transferred the blame of the attack from the perpetrators to the victims.
The BBC are also obviously ignorant of the legal proceedings that IHH is taking against the New York Times for defamation, because there again your programme repeated the lie that IHH is not the globally reputed humanitarian organisation that it is.
This shotgun wedding between the IDF and the BBC is a short-sighted, ill-advised and ill-fated venture. The events of June 15th prove that the people of Derry and even a Conservative PM like David Cameron can help bring about change once the facts are established. However, like FOX Television’s Tea party agenda since 2009, BBC proves that it cannot respect real change by continuing its complicity in war crimes. Despite the Saville Report, the BBC, as one of the main actors in the British State cover-up has obviously not learned. It must be force of habit that sees media outlets like the BBC and FOX Television get into bed with xenophobes and war criminals even when it is clear that people will not suffer your unethical divisiveness any longer.
This is not an official letter of complaint; however please expect many of those to follow through the appropriate channels. I just want to share my mind with you and let you know that your programme has made me decide to write to the families of the Bloody Sunday massacre victims to see if they would support the idea of continuing the tradition of marching in January to commemorate those who were assassinated on the Mavi Marmara as well as the countless other murders in Palestine that the BBC continues to brush under the carpet.
As the world embraces the culture of justice that has defined Derry over the past decades, and begins to make it its own, the world also sees how the BBC continues its own culture of vilifying the victims while providing air support for assassins. This too must one day change. If you feel like answering my letter, please feel free but I already think your position regarding State terrorism is blatant enough already.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Fiachra Ó Luain

« The BBC’s pact with IsraelA shockingly biased piece of Israeli propaganda paid for by BBC licence payers »
2 Responses to “Open Letter to BBC Panorama”
Synwave says:
August 18, 2010 at 5:41 pm
The BBC responded with:

Dear Mr. Ó Luain
Thank you for your feedback regarding ‘Panorama – Death in the Med’ as broadcast on 16 August. Please be assured that your concerns were forwarded to the programme’s production team.

We understand the strength of feeling regarding the Israeli Defence Force’s operation against the Mavi Marmara on 31 May 2010. We recognise the complexity of the subject and note its ramifications within the context of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as a whole.

This programme intended to explore the considerable confusion about what actually happened on the Mavi Marmara on the day in question.

Israel has been accused of breaking international law by seizing a Turkish ship. Israel says the protesters were terrorists. Turkey insists they were innocent victims. With several inquiries underway Panorama’s Jane Corbin uncovered important new evidence from both sides in a bid to establish what really happened.

Jane Corbin is a world renowned journalist with twenty years’ experience reporting for ‘Panorama’ and the on-going conflict in the Middle East. She is respected for her dedicated, impartial and balanced work on both sides of the conflict and approached this subject with the same level of fairness which she is known for.

We appreciate some viewers were unhappy about the nature of the video and audio footage we showed. We can assure you that enormous care was involved in selecting the footage we showed. During the programme we made it clear that a variety of different sources were shown, some from the Israeli Defence Force, some from the IHH and “culturesofresitance.org” and others from individuals who were onboard the Mavi Marmara on the night in question. The majority of the footage used in the programme is openly available on the internet.

All featured footage was meticulously double and cross checked to verify its accuracy; any footage of uncertain events during the raid was clearly labelled as such.

Viewers were shown a wide range of opinions and whenever a question of authenticity of footage arose, we made this clear.

We also spoke extensively to the groups and individuals involved in the incident including three Israeli commandos involved in the raid; the head of the IHH – Bulent Yildirim; the Free Gaza Coordinator on board the Mavi Marmara – Lubna Masarwa; three Turkish activists and activist Ken O’Keefe, who were on board the Mavi Marmara on the night in question. We also spoke to Hamas official Dr Ahmed Yousef in Gaza. They were all given sufficient time and a platform to make their points.

The programme made it clear that the flotilla was still in international waters, ninety miles from Gaza. The programme also made it clear that a number of inquiries are ongoing.

We believe the programme was balanced and impartial, going to great lengths to give opposing sides the opportunity to air their views.

We acknowledge the strength of your views regarding this matter, thanks again for taking the time to contact us.
Kind Regards
BBC Audience Services

Log in to Reply
Synwave says:
August 18, 2010 at 5:43 pm
Fiachra responded:

Dear BBC Audience Services,

I don’t believe you have read my letter. I will attach it again so that this time you do.
Your form response is as misleading as the Panorama “documentary”.

Below I quote and respond

1. “We understand the strength of feeling regarding the Israeli Defence Force’s operation against the Mavi Marmara on 31 May 2010. We recognise the complexity of the subject…”

IDF’s Sky Winds and Sea Breeze operations were violent attacks on seven boats in international waters, not just the Mavi Marmara. These boats were U.S., Turkish, Greek and Cambodian registered. Why is there no mention of that. This isn’t complex AT ALL. IDF came in the middle of the night and murdered 9 men on their own vessel while in international waters, but they attacked all 650+ of us with violence. There ordered to use this violence. Check the facts BBC.

2.”Israel has been accused of breaking international law by seizing a Turkish ship.”

What? Is this really the BBC? No, Israel broke international law by attacking, boarding seven ships (US, Turkish, Greek and Cambodian) in international waters and kidnapping us, assaulting, denying us to our legal rights and stealing some of our passports. These are the facts.

3. “Israel says the protesters were terrorists.” Really, Israel say a lot of things, in fact they say whatever suits them in whatever situation they find themselves. Please see in this video Israeli Deputy Ambassador, Ruth Zack. She has stated the exact opposite and said that Israel does not consider us to be terrorists or Hamas sympathizer when she was tripped up on her propanganda. Israel is the aggressor, remember that BBC, please.
I was one of the protesters and as far as I know Israel hasn’t been stupid enough to accuse me of being a terrorist. Zack could not meet my mothers eyes while this programme was being made.
http://www.tv3.ie/videos.php?video=23241&locID=1.65.74&date=2010-06-02&date_mode=&page=1&show_cal=&newspanel=&showspanel=&web_only=&full_episodes=
What planet is the BBC on? Please note that they also attacked the MV Rachel Corrie in international waters 5 days later, even though the Deputy Ambassador said they wouldn’t. Why would you believe anything that comes from this Israeli Government?

4. “Jane Corbin is a world renowned journalist with twenty years’ experience reporting for ‘Panorama’ and the on-going conflict in the Middle East. She is respected for her dedicated, impartial and balanced work on both sides of the conflict and approached this subject with the same level of fairness which she is known for.”

Jane Corbin is married to one of the Defense Secretary’s movers and shakers and is obviously pro-Israel. She also claims to have been the first person to know that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attack on Twin Towers. I think that if Homeland Security were doing their job properly, she should have been one of the first to be interviewed in Guantanamo Bay to find out what else she and her Israeli government friends know. She’s obviously more political than an “impartial and balanced journalist” and denying this further harms the BBC’s already critically damaged credibility.
What are her views on the death of David Kelly I wonder? Would she be available for interview for my documentary?
She did not “uncover” new evidence from both sides, she was given access to certain stolen footage (without the consent of the owners0 by the same IDF that was put in charge of kidnapping and murdering people. I believe this is theft of intellectual property. Something I understand the BBC and the IDF will both be sued for very soon.

6. “We can assure you that enormous care was involved in selecting the footage we showed.”
This is exactly what concerns us and we want to know your modus operandi in doing so.

7. “We also spoke extensively to the groups and individuals involved in the incident including three Israeli commandos involved in the raid; the head of the IHH – Bulent Yildirim; the Free Gaza Coordinator on board the Mavi Marmara – Lubna Masarwa; three Turkish activists and activist Ken O’Keefe, who were on board the Mavi Marmara on the night in question. We also spoke to Hamas official Dr Ahmed Yousef in Gaza. They were all given sufficient time and a platform to make their points.”

You did this, but you (so very obviously) sliced and diced all the footage to give an unfaithful representation of events while ignoring the blatant facts. Did you show the wounds of the dead and injured from the flotilla as you did with the assassins?

8. “We believe the programme was balanced and impartial, going to great lengths to give opposing sides the opportunity to air their views.
We acknowledge the strength of your views regarding this matter, thanks again for taking the time to contact us.”

Of course you think that, it’s patently obvious that the BBC is deluding itself and beginning to believe its own lies, just as Israel does. I don’t want you to thank you for taking the time to contact you. That is just patronising. I want to know to whom should we make out the affidavits. Or what does the BBC propose to rectify the situation?

NoFuleMe

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by NoFuleMe on 26.04.12 1:08

Anther piece of Panorama backstory

Perhaps some of you readers here at jillhavern may be smelling a few rats by now ref Panorama?

BBC Panorama’s Jane Corbin’s husband is John Cradock Maples, former MP & President of the Conservative Friends of Israel


I was watching last night’s BBC Panorama titled “Living with the Ayatollah”, where presenter Jane Corbin produced a piece of propaganda that was anti Iran & Press TV from the get go.

I’ve written extensively about Panorama’s programming and as you can see, their is now a track record of biased, one sided propaganda on the part of the BBC, so much for a public broadcaster that prides itself on it’s investigative journalism and even handed approach.

In August 2010, Jane Corbin was the presenter and interviewer for “Death in the Med”, a program that whitewashed the Israel attack and killing on the MV Marmara. This program drew much criticism for its propagandistic nature and for its duplicitous and dishonest way of dealing with the interviewees, namely Ken O’Keefe.

Is seems to be the exclusive remit of Jane Corbin to have an anti-Muslim tint to everything she says.

One cannot help but wonder if Jane Corbin’s husband, John Cradock Maples, now Lord Maples, is a former member of parliament, who was one of the 50 top influential right wingers in the country and served as the president of Conservative Friends of Israel.

Has Lord Maples and his Israeli affiliations brought any pressure to bear on how his wife approaches the making of publicly funded, yet appallingly unbalanced, BBC documentaries?

NoFuleMe

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by NoFuleMe on 26.04.12 1:12

One more piece and I shall cease and desist

I say again

When you have Panorama bigging up anything

Behind it will lie an abba tour of putrid excrement

No joke, alas

And the McCann disgrace just put out carries on their fine dastardly tradition


Is child abuse in Muslim Madrassas rampant? The BBC think so
A scathing BBC report tonight will document over 400 cases of reported child abuse in Madrassas through the UK. I’m not sure if any of these pop-up madrassas have any rules & guidelines to abide by, in terms of structural … Continue reading →

October 18, 2011Leave a reply
BBC Panorama’s Jane Corbin’s husband is John Cradock Maples, former MP & President of the Conservative Friends of Israel
I was watching last night’s BBC Panorama titled “Living with the Ayatollah”, where presenter Jane Corbin produced a piece of propaganda that was anti Iran & Press TV from the get go. I’ve written extensively about Panorama’s programming and as … Continue reading →

April 12, 20113 Replies
BBC Panorama’s – British Schools, Islamic Rules and The Policy Exchange Connection
So the BBC Panorama’s John Ware finds “Muslim Extremists” running schools and takes the evidence to Michael Gove, Education Secretary. Policy Exchange, the think tank also reports on the same thing as reported by Andrew Gilligan. The ex-chairman of Policy … Continue reading →

November 24, 20102 Replies
CONservative’s pressurise BBC to drop Ashcroft Panorama programme?
Why did the BBC pull an edition of its Panorama programme about the financial affairs of Tory backer Lord Ashcroft just hours before it was due for broadcast? A statement from the beeb didn’t reveal too much. Perhaps moneybags Ashcroft … Continue reading →

September 28, 20102 Replies
BBC’s Panorama Bias: “Death in the Med” deconstructed
This excellent video deconstructs the lies told by Jane Corbin & the BBC’ on their shameful hasbara (propaganda) carried out on behalf of Israel in the “Death in the Med” Panorama programme. This is the analysis that the BBC shamefully … Continue reading →

NoFuleMe

Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From The Mail, The pivotal questions

Post by bristow on 26.04.12 1:14

From The Mail,

Five years on, the pivotal questions

Is she alive?
There have been no confirmed sightings of Madeleine McCann since she disappeared on May 3, 2007.
The original Portuguese police team believed she died in a ‘tragic accident’.
Kate
and Gerry McCann have always insisted there is no evidence to suggest
she is dead, and British police now believe ‘there is a possibility she
is alive’.

Where is she?

There have been reported sightings all round the world, ranging from the credible to bizarre psychic visions.
Of those investigated, none have been confirmed as Madeleine.

Who is responsible?

Three
people were officially named as arguidos, or suspects, in the
investigation - Kate and Gerry McCann and British expat Robert Murat.
All
three were formally cleared when the investigation was shelved and have
won libel cases against newspapers and broadcasters which falsely
claimed they were involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.
The McCanns believe Madeleine was taken by an abductor.
Convicted
paedophile Raymond Hewlett allegedly said he saw the girl twice before
she vanished and claimed she was stolen to order by a gypsy gang, but
denied he was involved.
He died in 2010.

Are there new leads?

British
police have identified almost 200 new lines of investigation from the
Portuguese case files and the McCanns’ own private detectives.
They have refused to reveal details.

Why was this not done before?

Portuguese
officers were convinced Madeleine was dead and have admitted publicly
that they did not fully investigate other theories, including many of
the sightings.

What else was missed?

Police
did not set up effective searches and did not alert the Spanish border
for 12 hours, allowing a potential abductor to escape with Madeleine
undetected.
Even a basic
check of the other guests at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz was
not completed for 48 hours, by which time many potential witnesses had
left.

What about forensic evidence?

Police
did not seal off the McCanns’ apartment until 10am the next day, by
which time the McCanns, their friends, resort staff, concerned helpers
and police officers had all potentially contaminated forensic evidence.
Samples
were taken and tested for blood and DNA but were found to be so
degraded and contaminated that the results were inconclusive.

Will the case be solved?

British
police want the case reopened but public opinion in Portugal has not
been supportive of the McCanns and there may be little interest in
raking over a five-year mystery which has already damaged the country’s
tourist industry.
Even if
the case is reopened, the reality remains that blunders in the first few
days after Madeleine’s disappearance may mean the McCanns will never
know what happened to their daughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134756/Maddie-alive--Scotland-Yard-team-reviewing-case-abandoned-Portuguese-195-leads-believe-finally-end-McCanns-torment.html#ixzz1t6IagOxZ

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum