The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Isabel abducted from her home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isabel abducted from her home

Post by Guest on 23.04.12 12:25

Can someone try find this news in English ? This is from Norwegian news,happend in Arizona, USA this weekend.

According to a friend of the family the police have found sign of a break in on her bedroom window...

the girl is Isabel Mercedes Celis 6 years old...

http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/utenriks/frykter-isabel-6-er-bortfoert-fra-familiens-hjem-3762386.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel abducted from her home

Post by Spaniel on 23.04.12 12:58

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.12 14:23

its like they copied their story:

broken window
regularly attends Mass
'And then they said, `No, Father, just prayers,'' Mariano said.
The Catholic church and its school are just down the street from the family's home

prisoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 06.05.13 13:35

I was listening to the 911 call...
We looked all around the house...The window was wide open...she was abducted...

Interesting news piece about the call (with call) http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/137622/911_calls_from_isabel_celis

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 14:03

It certainly is an odd phone call but we all react differently in times of stress.

A year or so ago I was trying to find my son (an adult but vulnerable) who had disappeared on his way home and I was on the phone to the police, a gibbering wreck and shaking like a leaf as I was so worried; he did turn up eventually.

Sadly still no news of Isabel more than a year after she went missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.05.13 14:59

@Ayniia wrote:I was listening to the 911 call...
We looked all around the house...The window was wide open...she was abducted...

Interesting news piece about the call (with call) http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/137622/911_calls_from_isabel_celis

Haven't listened to the whole but the beginning is pure statement analysis ' report a child is missing' - the operator has to ask 'Is it your daughter?'

The first sentence has a distancing word in it, the central word.

My daughter is missing is a hell of a lot more believable. He sounds relaxed. Imo she'll not be found.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.05.13 15:11

http://www.examiner.com/article/isabel-celis-fbi-dog-alerts-missing-girls-home
FBI-trained dogs found something of interest in the home of Isabel Mercedes Celis, the missing 6-year-old from Tucson, Arizona, reports ABC News.
"We have information we obtained from the dogs that has necessitated more follow-up investigation," said Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor.

Isabel was last seen on Friday evening when she was put to bed by her parents Sergio and Rebecca Celis. The following morning around 8:00 a.m., she was gone and the bedroom window was open and the screen removed, said Villasenor, although he stressed that it is not "a definitive point of entry."
Law enforcement have blocked off the neighborhood on the 5602 block of East 12th Street in Tuscon where Isabel was last seen.

Police will continue to work with the dog handlers to interpret what the alerts means. One is a cadaver dog and the other specializes in looking for "unknown scents." Only one dog alerted and information on which dog alerted has not been released at this time.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2133747/Search-Isabel-Celis-Police-exploring-possible-entry-point-broken-home-snatch-night-vanished.html
Police have stepped up their search for missing six-year-old Isabel Celis who was abducted from her bedroom at the weekend after specially-trained police dogs found something during a search.
Tuscon Police Chief Roberto Villasenor told ABC: 'We have information we obtained from the dogs that has necessitated more follow-up investigation.'
The new lead came as police revealed Isabel's abductor entered the bedroom through the window - which was open and the screen removed when her father realized she was missing.

Six-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis has not been seen since she went to bed on Friday night
The girl was last seen on Friday at 11pm when she was put to bed. Her father reported her missing on Saturday at 8am.
The family have since been evacuated from the home so police can conduct their search. After upgrading the case from a missing child to a possible abduction, they have not ruled out Isabel's parents as suspects.
Her uncle Justin Mastromarino, told ABC News her mother is devastated over the disappearance of her 'sweet little girl'. The family said over the weekend they have no doubt she was kidnapped from her bedroom.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 06.05.13 16:15

I was trying to find developments about this case but it seems there's none, so I assume it was not the cadaver dog that gave the hit? because a year has passed and still no news...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.13 16:36

I've been following the development from time to time via Peter Hyatt's Statement Analysis blog. Last year he concluded:

"Divide and conquer" Sergio Celis said of the police strategy against him.

The police have suspected Sergio from the beginning when he first called 911.

Statement Analysis indicates:

Deception on the part of both parents;
Guilty knowledge of her death by the father;
Deceptive 911 call by the father in a domestic homicide.
Linguistic indicators of possible sexual abuse.

The family no longer speaks to the police, whom they now disparage: all information goes through the Celis' attorney.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Anniversary+of+Isabel+Celis%2019+disappearance+nears/2275686567001

Sergio Celis'911 call analyzed here: 911 call

Isabel Celis: here

Isabel and Sergio on Television: http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2012/12/sergio-and-becky-celis-on-katie-couric.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 06.05.13 17:10

Châtelaine wrote:I've been following the development from time to time via Peter Hyatt's Statement Analysis blog. Last year he concluded:

"Divide and conquer" Sergio Celis said of the police strategy against him.

The police have suspected Sergio from the beginning when he first called 911.

Statement Analysis indicates:

Deception on the part of both parents;
Guilty knowledge of her death by the father;
Deceptive 911 call by the father in a domestic homicide.
Linguistic indicators of possible sexual abuse.

The family no longer speaks to the police, whom they now disparage: all information goes through the Celis' attorney.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/Anniversary+of+Isabel+Celis%2019+disappearance+nears/2275686567001

Sergio Celis'911 call analyzed here: 911 call

Isabel Celis: here

Isabel and Sergio on Television: http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2012/12/sergio-and-becky-celis-on-katie-couric.html

TYVM Châtelaine
these parents look so much as someone we know it's ...I can't even find proper words.

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 08.05.13 0:00

Sergio Celis: "...whomever did this, please, look at her. look at her. she's beautiful. she doesn't deserve this...."

This guy can't be serious if his daughter was abducted would he say that? to a supposed phaedo? a pervert? a killer?

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 3:38

Isabel circumstances mirror that of Madeleine disappearance but her parents did not jump on this bandwagon.
Instead they cite the abducted trio turned sex-slaves as hope that Maddie could be alive.

If the Mccanns entertain the idea that Maddie might be kept by the likes of those hideous repulsive looking brothers type of men, you have to wonder why they suspended the search. They are talking out of their arse as usual...spinning in the wind.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.05.13 6:15

@aiyoyo wrote:Isabel circumstances mirror that of Madeleine disappearance but her parents did not jump on this bandwagon.
Instead they cite the abducted trio turned sex-slaves as hope that Maddie could be alive.

If the Mccanns entertain the idea that Maddie might be kept by the likes of those hideous repulsive looking brothers type of men, you have to wonder why they suspended the search. They are talking out of their arse as usual...spinning in the wind.

I'm convinced it's the same thing:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.nl/2013/04/statement-analysis-isabel-celis-parents.html

From Steel Magnolias:
Isabel Celis, her parents are doing a McCann, Smart or Irwin - take your pick.

http://shadplay.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/isabelcelis-dads-having-lot-of-fun.html

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 6:21

@tigger wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Isabel circumstances mirror that of Madeleine disappearance but her parents did not jump on this bandwagon.

I'm convinced it's the same thing.

From Steel Magnolias:
Isabel Celis, her parents are doing a McCann, Smart or Irwin - take your pick.

http://shadplay.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/isabelcelis-dads-having-lot-of-fun.html

The Mccanns template legacy seems useful in this case.
Isabel Celis parents are not doctors with connections, else the Fund template would have been copied and running by now...

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.05.13 6:45

From the statement analysis blog:

BC: She is a girly girl. She loves to get her makeup on and paint her nails, do your nails, do my nails, do her hair. She loves to put , um-- she loves to go out and play with her brothers, um play hard in the dirt and then come back in and get herself all girled up again. And um, she's very caring. She– loving little girl who loves to come and give mom and dad hugs all the time, tell us we love her -- or that she loves us. A beautiful baby girl .

Remind you of something? What is a 6 yr old doing with her own make up?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 6:55

She adds to the statistic of young girls reported missing when they in fact suffered their fate at the hands of her family.

Heaven sent opportunity for Mccanns to say abductors enter house through windows to snatch young children but they did not, and that speaks volume. They wouldn't dare associate their case to this one.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 08.05.13 20:59

@aiyoyo wrote:She adds to the statistic of young girls reported missing when they in fact suffered their fate at the hands of her family.

Heaven sent opportunity for Mccanns to say abductors enter house through windows to snatch young children but they did not, and that speaks volume. They wouldn't dare associate their case to this one.

IMO the worse side of all the faked abduction cases is the money. The funds. In the Mccanns case It's astonishing why two doctors with supposedly good jobs/salary would need all the money? I mean,of course millionaires could set up rewards to help,but NOT give the money to the parents! In Celis case,all the money they got ,they admit its gone. Why and for what?people ask,but they got no answers. Sad,very sad, Shannon Matthews is a case of a mother trying to get fame and fortune out of a missing child, fortunately the girl was just "hiding".

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 22:11

So far statistics are not wrong.
Older children normally teens or adolescence kidnapped who showed up later are those kept in dungeon as sex slaves in inhuman conditions, controlled and tied up, and never see daylight. While younger children not of child bearing age who cannot fend for themselves and must be looked after are often already dead at hands of family when reported missing or dead within hours after abducted by someone known to the child, and in the latter scenario invariably sex abuse is involved.

You would think doctors of all people should be able to discern the difference and face the fact, but not this odious pair, so what makes them different from normally intelligent people? Instead of keeping low profile they select missing person case to ledge on, citing them as examples Maddie could be alive and findable. If Maddie was truly snatched her chances of being alive is practically zero.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin on 09.05.13 1:15

@tigger wrote:From the statement analysis blog:

BC: She is a girly girl. She loves to get her makeup on and paint her nails, do your nails, do my nails, do her hair. She loves to put , um-- she loves to go out and play with her brothers, um play hard in the dirt and then come back in and get herself all girled up again. And um, she's very caring. She– loving little girl who loves to come and give mom and dad hugs all the time, tell us we love her -- or that she loves us. A beautiful baby girl .

Remind you of something? What is a 6 yr old doing with her own make up?

...and referring to her as 'she' rather than use her name.

Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum