The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 5 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

On it goes... - Page 5 Mm11

On it goes... - Page 5 Regist10

On it goes...

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On it goes... - Page 5 Empty Re: On it goes...

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 20:38

Dogs bark, go home, go to the coroner, get a death certificate.

Dogs bark, say they must be wrong, fight to continue for the search for your daughter.
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 25.02.10 21:03

jmbd wrote:Dogs bark, go home, go to the coroner, get a death certificate.

Dogs bark, say they must be wrong, fight to continue for the search for your daughter.

Dogs bark, say they must be wrong, fight to continue for the search for your daughter whilst people who watch too much CSI leaflet the world telling everyone that your daughter is dead and hold on for a few months while a convicted killer applies for her death certificate for you.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 25.02.10 21:25

Oh you, such a vivid imagination. Could never happen.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 21:26

The Mccanns said something along the lines of: what is the motive behind the people who insist that Madeleine is dead?

I ask myself that as well.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 25.02.10 22:05

Hi Jmbd
Why would you have to have a motive to wonder if the little girl might be dead?

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 22:21

Imo Kololi, I think its more about wishing her dead. Not you but others.
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 25.02.10 22:26

bunny wrote:Imo Kololi, I think its more about wishing her dead. Not you but others.

That is an utterly disgraceful thing to say.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 22:33

Marigold, now do you see why some posters get so annoyed?

E.T.A. Thats how it looks to posters. You see I feel that if madeleine was found tomorrow there wouldnt be rejoicing, there would be anger.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 25.02.10 22:37

I really, honestly don't think it is about wishing her dead by anyone.
To wish a child dead for what reason? Even though the distance between the so called "pros" and "antis" may be huge, I doubt any would wish a child dead.
Bunny, I find your comment not necessary, almost like it has been made to stir up trouble.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 25.02.10 22:39

bunny wrote:Marigold, now do you see why some posters get so annoyed?

E.T.A. Thats how it looks to posters. You see I feel that if madeleine was found tomorrow there wouldnt be rejoicing, there would be anger.

How you feel, you cannot comment for others in such a way.
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 22:51

twinkle wrote:I really, honestly don't think it is about wishing her dead by anyone.
To wish a child dead for what reason? Even though the distance between the so called "pros" and "antis" may be huge, I doubt any would wish a child dead.
Bunny, I find your comment not necessary, almost like it has been made to stir up trouble.
Twinkle, thats an assumption on your part and incorrect. i was being honest.

Now as for your question, for what reason? and this sounds really bad as but I think true. I truly believe some posters would prefer not to have to admit they were wrong. As you are aware there are some who believe beyond a shadow of doubt that she is dead and they could never let got of that.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 25.02.10 22:51

Hi
I don't think Bunny meant mischief by saying her comment.

Maybe those with the huge amounts of optimism and hope struggle with the lesser amounts that some of us have - me included. The longer the little girl is missing the more likely I would be to believe that she is probably dead. That has nothing to do with whether I think her mother needs lessons from Suzanne or Trinny on how to dress. It is nothing to do with whether her father makes odd questionable remarks about dogs being used to help identify what might have happened to her.

Its just everything to do with what I see as the likelihood over time of her not having survived whatever she has had to survive. I truly hope that one day maybe in many years to come we will all find our way back here because she is actually found and some of you greater believers than I can say neeener to me :)

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 25.02.10 22:56

Thinking she is dead and wishing she is dead are two very different things.
Maybe I look at things from my own view, and to be honest I am glad I do much of the time.
But I could never say that I think people would wish her to be dead, for me to think that would mean I had lost total faith in mankind.
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 22:58

Kololi, your comments about the likelihood of her being alive is not what I was referring to. Those I can totally understand. Thats simply logical. It's the posters that right her off not for the reasons you stated but for their overwhelming hatred of wanting to see her parents suffer even further.

Yours is logical, theirs is personal.

By posting that she is dead without doubt... they are effecting the search for her even the Portuguese judge agreed with that.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 23:02

twinkle wrote:Thinking she is dead and wishing she is dead are two very different things.
Maybe I look at things from my own view, and to be honest I am glad I do much of the time.
But I could never say that I think people would wish her to be dead, for me to think that would mean I had lost total faith in mankind.

I very nearly have to be honest. I have never been so shocked since reading some posts on forums. Some are dripping with bile and hatred. Some are questionable as to their motivation. Some of the talk of paedophiles and what they would do make me want to hurl to be honest.

I just dont understand it. There is a little girl missing and the emphasis seems to have been on slagging of her parents, friends and even family. posts critisising Kates hair, her face, her choice of clothes......it still shocks me now. Terribly sad world we live in.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 23:09

Kololi wrote:Hi Jmbd
Why would you have to have a motive to wonder if the little girl might be dead?

Take care

Read my post again - what motivates people to proclaim that Madeleine is dead? That is what I wonder about.

Look through the posts today and find the post where someone happily commented about a blue bag with Madeleine's head hanging out of it - followed by a laughing smilie thing. What motivates someone to make a post like that and then laugh that they posted it?

This is a missing child - not an object for sick humour.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 23:12

Jmbd, thats one of the posts that also shocked me.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 23:17

"It may not have been them who buried her."

This sort of casual blasé comment.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 23:18

The same people who try to argue about how great they are as parents.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 25.02.10 23:19

jmbd wrote:The same people who try to argue about how great they are as parents.

Never seen anyone argue that
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 23:23

The hatred and vile encouraged by Amaral and the foundation.

Let either Amaral and/or the foundation stand up in court and try to win against the Mccanns.

Let either Amaral and/or the foundation stand up in court and prove that Madeleine is dead.

They cannot do it. And they don't have the bloody balls to do it.

They just spread their hatred and vile - and look how many sheep follow them.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 25.02.10 23:24

whoknowsthetruth wrote:
jmbd wrote:The same people who try to argue about how great they are as parents.

Never seen anyone argue that

Find a post today about how great a parent someone is with 5 children. It is there.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 25.02.10 23:26

You mean the ones who sit with their kids 24-7?

I saw a post by one once who said she never left their side as you just cant be to careful as they get up to all sorts of things. then she went onto say that once her son had set fire to the christmas tree and then tried to hide it in the cupboard and another time had dialled 999.

For the life of me I couldnt understand why any parent would allow their child to do either of those things while she was watching them roll

God only knows what happened to her bladder....it must have exploded as she never left them EVER laugh
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 25.02.10 23:27

Well sometimes it looks as if everybody seems to know how they would react, what they would do, what they wouldn't do if it happened to them.

How can anybody be sure about that, use it to judge other people even? What's the norm for what's the right thing to do?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 25.02.10 23:49

twinkle wrote:Thinking she is dead and wishing she is dead are two very different things.

I may have lost that around the time of the morror forum or the 3arguido's forum, that was an eye opener I could have lived my whole life without having opened.

But the people like the Amarals and the Joana's and various others on various fora who have inserted themselves into this case with apparently an agenda to mislead and to convince people that Madeleine is dead in the absence of any evidence to justify such an unplesant act.

I will always be a bit baffled as to why anyone would intentionally attempt to mislead people about what is now an easily checkable case (by easy I mean the files are avilable not that most people have the time or inclination to try and follow the minutae). Why do people on forums and message boards and comments sections of newspapers try and suggest the child is dead? Not that they fear she might be after all this time but that there is evidence of such.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum