The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by HiDeHo on 25.04.12 17:00

Call me naive but I still feel there is a reason for this.

PJ, if I am correct, approved of this....Police have to be unbiased....Is it possible this is to 'prove' they have been 'fair' in reporting 'both sides' (well the one that is important for libel reasons) and the plans are to pass it back to PJ who can reopen the case and ultimately have a 'fair' trial?

BTW...I can't believe the views on my videos...approx 10,000 views in the last week (one ninth of total views in a year!) a couple of thousand just in the last couple of days!

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2309
Reputation : 501
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Lady-Heather on 25.04.12 17:02

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
@Lady-Heather wrote:Purely my personal take on this. Firstly, my old dad used to tell me "don't believe everything you read in the newspapers, or see on the tv". I now know that he's 100% correct, having spent 20+ years studying topics including the media. Infact, in my opinion, even the BBC can't be trusted to provide accurate, unbiased reporting - their primary reason for existence is entertainment, and the Madeleine Mccann story rates high in public interest terms. Just look at the volume of comments the show attracted prior to the comments section being switched off.

But you would think a police officer would tell the truth especially on national tv.

I would expect it, absolutely. I think the key will lay with the language he uses, whether it's committal (i.e.' this force believes Madeleine was abducted by persons not known by Madeleine or her family or friends, with intent to harm') or vague as in 'Madeleine was taken by persons not known to her'. This language does not clarify how she was 'taken', or whether the 'persons' were known to the parents, or other elements of the group. There's also the possibility that only the quotes by Redwood which 'fit' with the programme's agenda will be broadcast.

Lady-Heather

Posts : 140
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:04

Why would a senior detective go on tv where he can be seen all over the world, alerting the possible abductor that he is on to him or her? The possibly alive child would be moved, wouldn't she?

I am getting a feeling there are tactics behind this, it is part of a strategy. The appeal would have been made before now if it was thought necessary, not to coincide with the almost year since the go ahead for a review, and that photo would have been released a whole lot sooner, police who think a child might be alive would get an up to date photo in public as soon as they believed that to be a real possibility, it beggars belief that they coincidentally have decided this after one very neat year....

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 17:05

So SY have uncovered these 195 potential leads, that MM might still be alive, whatever they are, hope not all sightings, and are now asking for the case to be re-opened by the PJ who came to a different conclusion and expect them to spend millions trying to investigate? And all only after going through 25% of the files. Surely there might be something pointing in other directions in the other 75%, so how on earth can they be giving interviews with such conclusions. Something has happened to make BBC alter the Panorama programming and for SY to suddenly give interviews, when at the beginning they said they were not making any comment throughout the review, and we wouldn't even know the outcome.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 17:07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-478885/Madeleine-Top-policeman-inisists-McCanns-victims-suspects.html

This link remind us that the Portuguese police said that the Mccanns were only " victims and witnesses" not long before they were made arguidos.

Panorama tonight is a television programme. That`s all it is. Probably scheduled to compete with the Champions League.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:08

But you would think a police officer would tell the truth especially on national tv.

I would expect it, absolutely. I think the key will lay with the language he uses, whether it's committal (i.e.' this force believes Madeleine was abducted by persons not known by Madeleine or her family or friends, with intent to harm') or vague as in 'Madeleine was taken by persons not known to her'. This language does not clarify how she was 'taken', or whether the 'persons' were known to the parents, or other elements of the group

agree ! I said this before, his language is ambiguous and I believe deliberately so. This is Potrtugal's case as he has stressed, and they can re open it, not SY. He is prepping the ground for a reopening imo.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Ribisl on 25.04.12 17:09

I too am thinking there must be a cunning plan by SY behind all this media hype, yet I just can't see what it might be flag

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by HiDeHo on 25.04.12 17:11

@Ribisl wrote:I too am thinking there must be a cunning plan by SY behind all this media hype, yet I just can't see what it might be

Does anyone play chess?

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2309
Reputation : 501
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:16

maybe Redwood is a poker player and has an ace up his sleeve. There is something very strange going on.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by tigger on 25.04.12 17:16

@HiDeHo wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I too am thinking there must be a cunning plan by SY behind all this media hype, yet I just can't see what it might be

Does anyone play chess?

How is 'Madeleine is alive' and 195 leads to follow compatible with bringing 'closure to the family' or closure of any kind?

Great news HideHo, all those views of your videos. Something must be stirring - roses

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:23

I have not seen a clip or read a quote of Redwood saying there is evidence that she might be alive. This is not the same as no evidence that she is dead......and I would expect the police to be out where they think she is looking for her and arresting her abductor. All behind the scenes work. Not doing media interviews. It is a massive hike from evidence abducted by a stranger to thnking she is alive, especially given the statistics.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Ribisl on 25.04.12 17:24

@HiDeHo wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I too am thinking there must be a cunning plan by SY behind all this media hype, yet I just can't see what it might be

Does anyone play chess?
Queen's Gambit?

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 17:29

So we have had 2 age progression pictures in the last week, the latest below, and the one from the Express themselves.....




http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/316465/New-Madeleine-McCann-image-is-released-as-police-declare-she-could-still-be-alive-





http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/315879/Madeleine-McCann-aged-eight-as-US-experts-see-her


So who do we look for? They are not very alike imo. A bit confusing releasing two in a week.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Zozo on 25.04.12 17:29

This doesn't look good at all!!
Slowly slowly the whitewash is confirming itself

Now the SY looks like is just preparing the public through the media what will be the outcome soon, just to confirm that Maddie was abducted and she is somewhere there.

I think Pat was right, sometimes ago when she was arguing with Tigger(or Aiyoyo i don't remember) doubting the genuine of this SY reviews. Discussion was the time Pat was visiting PDL.

she was arguing that how come the SY until that time didn't interviewed the T9 ? But Tigger was seeing things differently and of course having some trust in the review.

While SY start making allegation toward the abduction theory, I'm wondering, right now, did their really believe that the interview statements of the t9 done in 2007 are genuine?

What will be the next target for the Mcanns? obvisously is to crash Amaral...

Zozo

Posts : 81
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by tigger on 25.04.12 17:31

@Ribisl wrote:
@HiDeHo wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I too am thinking there must be a cunning plan by SY behind all this media hype, yet I just can't see what it might be

Does anyone play chess?
Queen's Gambit?

Shepherd's check? (Don't know if it's the same term in English)

Are they burying bad news?

Programma was put forward to today.
Murdoch - BSkyB - Cameron - Rebecca wiped off the front pages this afternoon



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:33

The latest British one is very believable, providing Maddie's abductor has been feeding her well and taking care of her health. Because she looks a fit and healthy well-nourished 9 year old.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:36

Am interested to hear if and why Cameron was pressured by a media mogul, into pushing for SY to get involved. That will stir up a good old hornets' nest. Linking the McCanns who wrote to him with the media magnate who pushed him in the same direction. Stinking stuff.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:38

and lets hope SY look at their photo alongside that younger one of Maddie in her Everton shirt, because their offering has her head and neck in proper relation to each other.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by PeterMac on 25.04.12 17:38

Olive Press surpasses itself today.
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/04/25/met-calls-for-maddie-case-to-be-reopened/#comment-142777

Met calls for Maddie case to be reopened
APRIL 25, 2012 • LEAD, NATIONAL NEWS

• THIS IS WHAT MADELEINE MCCANN WOULD LOOK LIKE NOW
SCOTLAND Yard has called for the investigation into missing Madeleine McCann to be reopened.
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood is leading a team of 37 detectives who are following up 195 leads.
Almost five years after her disappearance, an age-enhanced photo has been released to show what the British child would look like now.
Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.
Last week Spanish police were hunting for the child in Nerja following a tip-off from Portuguese police that a child with a ‘strong physical resemblance’ had been seen there.
Meanwhile the Olive Press is investigating a possible sighting by an expat who claims she saw a blonde girl who could have been Maddie on Penocillo Beach between Nerja and Torrox last summer.
Rosalie Bray said she was ‘taken aback’ when the young girl, around eight years old, joined a party of Hispanic-looking adults – and later saw a people carrier with a Portuguese number plate parked nearby.
“It had quite an impact on us,” she said. “The girl definitely wasn’t Spanish.”

Next Thursday, May 3, will mark the fifth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance from a holiday resort in the Algarve in 2007.
Her ninth birthday is May 12.
So a report that she might be alive or dead. Or possibly both.
AND, free with every issue, your very own pull out and keep
SIGHTING
Only a year ago, not two years ago, madam, just one, just a year ago, thank you, roll up, roll up get your own sighting, just a year ago, on the Costa del Sol, "foreign looking people, girl definitely not Spanish ( or Moroccan !) and they saw a people carrier ! No one cares whether it belonged to that group or not, the important thing is they saw one. Standard issue predatory Pae*** people carrier.

And "It had quite an impact on us " said the women. So much impact that we did NOTHING. For a year, yes, ladies and gentlemen a whole year.



____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 17:38

@russiandoll wrote: Am interested to hear if and why Cameron was pressured by a media mogul, into pushing for SY to get involved. That will stir up a good old hornets' nest. Linking the McCanns who wrote to him with the media magnate who pushed him in the same direction. Stinking stuff.

Apparently Martin Brunt just mentioned it on Sky news, but I didn't see it......

nobby-Lobby‏@veniviediviciReply

Martin Brunt now outside #Scotland Yard , mentions political aspect of #McCann

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.12 17:42

oh lord, if the quote below is the case

Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.

where is the weight of evidence suggesting she is alive?! It is balanced as either could be the case..equally !

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 17:44

@PeterMac wrote:Olive Press surpasses itself today.
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/04/25/met-calls-for-maddie-case-to-be-reopened/#comment-142777

Met calls for Maddie case to be reopened
APRIL 25, 2012 • LEAD, NATIONAL NEWS

• THIS IS WHAT MADELEINE MCCANN WOULD LOOK LIKE NOW
SCOTLAND Yard has called for the investigation into missing Madeleine McCann to be reopened.
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood is leading a team of 37 detectives who are following up 195 leads.
Almost five years after her disappearance, an age-enhanced photo has been released to show what the British child would look like now.
Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.
Last week Spanish police were hunting for the child in Nerja following a tip-off from Portuguese police that a child with a ‘strong physical resemblance’ had been seen there.
Meanwhile the Olive Press is investigating a possible sighting by an expat who claims she saw a blonde girl who could have been Maddie on Penocillo Beach between Nerja and Torrox last summer.
Rosalie Bray said she was ‘taken aback’ when the young girl, around eight years old, joined a party of Hispanic-looking adults – and later saw a people carrier with a Portuguese number plate parked nearby.
“It had quite an impact on us,” she said. “The girl definitely wasn’t Spanish.”

Next Thursday, May 3, will mark the fifth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance from a holiday resort in the Algarve in 2007.
Her ninth birthday is May 12.
So a report that she might be alive or dead. Or possibly both.
AND, free with every issue, your very own pull out and keep
SIGHTING
Only a year ago, not two years ago, madam, just one, just a year ago, thank you, roll up, roll up get your own sighting, just a year ago, on the Costa del Sol, "foreign looking people, girl definitely not Spanish ( or Moroccan !) and they saw a people carrier ! No one cares whether it belonged to that group or not, the important thing is they saw one. Standard issue predatory Pae*** people carrier.

And "It had quite an impact on us " said the women. So much impact that we did NOTHING. For a year, yes, ladies and gentlemen a whole year.



It is truly flabberghasting. If it wasn't so serious it would be almost funny............

Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.


spin
Take your pick
duh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Ribisl on 25.04.12 18:01

Better get home early to watch the cunning plan unravel... whacky

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.04.12 18:07

candyfloss wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Olive Press surpasses itself today.
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/04/25/met-calls-for-maddie-case-to-be-reopened/#comment-142777

Met calls for Maddie case to be reopened
APRIL 25, 2012 • LEAD, NATIONAL NEWS

• THIS IS WHAT MADELEINE MCCANN WOULD LOOK LIKE NOW
SCOTLAND Yard has called for the investigation into missing Madeleine McCann to be reopened.
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood is leading a team of 37 detectives who are following up 195 leads.
Almost five years after her disappearance, an age-enhanced photo has been released to show what the British child would look like now.
Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.
Last week Spanish police were hunting for the child in Nerja following a tip-off from Portuguese police that a child with a ‘strong physical resemblance’ had been seen there.
Meanwhile the Olive Press is investigating a possible sighting by an expat who claims she saw a blonde girl who could have been Maddie on Penocillo Beach between Nerja and Torrox last summer.
Rosalie Bray said she was ‘taken aback’ when the young girl, around eight years old, joined a party of Hispanic-looking adults – and later saw a people carrier with a Portuguese number plate parked nearby.
“It had quite an impact on us,” she said. “The girl definitely wasn’t Spanish.”

Next Thursday, May 3, will mark the fifth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance from a holiday resort in the Algarve in 2007.
Her ninth birthday is May 12.
So a report that she might be alive or dead. Or possibly both.
AND, free with every issue, your very own pull out and keep
SIGHTING
Only a year ago, not two years ago, madam, just one, just a year ago, thank you, roll up, roll up get your own sighting, just a year ago, on the Costa del Sol, "foreign looking people, girl definitely not Spanish ( or Moroccan !) and they saw a people carrier ! No one cares whether it belonged to that group or not, the important thing is they saw one. Standard issue predatory Pae*** people carrier.

And "It had quite an impact on us " said the women. So much impact that we did NOTHING. For a year, yes, ladies and gentlemen a whole year.



It is truly flabberghasting. If it wasn't so serious it would be almost funny............

Redwood said he ‘genuinely’ believed she could be alive, adding he thinks she was abducted by a stranger.
The team is however following another equally strong line of inquiry that she might now be dead.


spin
Take your pick
duh

Okey dokey, so far we have.....

Alive or dead in equal measure (helpful)
195 leads only 25% of the way into the review (not so helpful, can't they narrow it down a bit?)
Crimestoppers number issued again (could be helpful)
Appeal to the public for witnesses by police (helpful nutters welcome to phone for a chat)
We'll solve it and/or PJ will re-open the case (eh?)
Kate pleased with the image because it looks like her (well, there's a surprise)

All in all, can't really see anything useful in this latest media/Twitter flurry, still anyones game at this stage.

Can't help hoping that on the programme they show a clip of one or both of the Mc's saying they will do anything and everything to help the investigation, along with a clip of them demanding a review, and then right at the end of the programme AR stating that the review will be making the whole lot of 'em go back for a reconstruction, because then there will be NO WAY any of them can refuse. At least that one obstacle could then be done and dusted.

Just want to see the blasted programme now, and unless can watch it on You Tube will have to wait days!


____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by Guest on 25.04.12 18:10

HiDeHo has said she will try and upload it here onto youtube shortly afterwards. So you may get to see it sooner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum