The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FA CUP Semi-final....a new place to 'search'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FA CUP Semi-final....a new place to 'search'?

Post by anil39200 on 14.04.12 18:24

Could have sworn that I saw two parents sitting in the crowd at Wembley today who should have been looking for a lost child. Amazing things TV cameras! Nah, it couldn't have been, how ludicrous to think such a thing. Old age must be affecting my eyesight. nerdy

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FA CUP Semi-final....a new place to 'search'?

Post by Nina on 14.04.12 18:38

@anil39200 wrote:Could have sworn that I saw two parents sitting in the crowd at Wembley today who should have been looking for a lost child. Amazing things TV cameras! Nah, it couldn't have been, how ludicrous to think such a thing. Old age must be affecting my eyesight. nerdy
Yes and they are in the VIP section I have just been informed over the telephone.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 14.04.12 18:44

Kate always works really hard though, especially when she appears to the rest of us to be sitting down, doing nothing. Just like the night of the search.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 14.04.12 19:15

Well there are lots of dodgy looking men at these places, perhaps they were hoping to spot pimpleman or someone else fitting one of Jane's many descriptions! Mr

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 14.04.12 19:16

it was their semi final too.......wonder if those twins ever see them?

well we've bin werkin really hard'.............not watchin the fewtball...just appearing...raising the profile... spin

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 14.04.12 19:19

my werds are repeatin on me...must be watching horror films on a saturday afternoon

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 14.04.12 20:34

Never two to miss a freebie!

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.04.12 5:06

@uppatoffee wrote:Well there are lots of dodgy looking men at these places, perhaps they were hoping to spot pimpleman or someone else fitting one of Jane's many descriptions! Mr

They will never create a sighting in UK simply there is no reason why they cant check that out.

It has to be some countries with arabs, muslims, or gypsies or maybe Asians next or maybe far away in the mystical place so that they can come up with excuses that it turns out to be false or unable to access blah blah blah.

Just study the pattern of sightings - we have gypsy in morocca, Leh, lawless village cave what not....all fairy tales

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 15.04.12 7:59

@aiyoyo wrote:They will never create a sighting in UK simply there is no reason why they cant check that out.
Very perceptive. The only ones in the early days were clearly the work of lunatics - the retired civil servant in Devon / Dorset who heard the 'swarthy' man speaking "Fluent Portuguese" whilst not speaking a word of it himself - springs to mind.
Those did not need checking. They were too obviously the work of people seeking their 15 minutes of fame.
Anyone reporting a sighting of Madeleine in Britain now would probably be charged with wasting Police time.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.12 4:55

The game was beamed internationally.
While watching the game in Saigon, my spouse was taken surprised when the camera zoomed in onto the mccanns.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 19.04.12 4:58

The game was beamed internationally.
While watching the game on TV in Ho Chin Mihn (Saigon), my spouse was taken surprised when the camera zoomed in onto the mccanns.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.04.12 7:08

@anil39200 wrote:it was their semi final too.......wonder if those twins ever see them?

well we've bin werkin really hard'.............not watchin the fewtball...just appearing...raising the profile... spin

I'm sure that to quote Gerry he was "not here to fxxking enjoy myself"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.04.12 7:12

Don't be to hard on them, their just enjoying their freedom while they still can prisoner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum