The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate composes herself for interview from smiley to serious in 4 seconds

Post by sami on 18.04.12 20:08

When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Where I read this I cannot say but Tigger it is not from any of the links you have posted here, so it is definately written somewhere outside of those articles. I will look and post back if I find what I read.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.04.12 20:21

welcome
@sami wrote:When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Where I read this I cannot say but Tigger it is not from any of the links you have posted here, so it is definately written somewhere outside of those articles. I will look and post back if I find what I read.

Thank you! roses roses

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 18.04.12 20:35

@tigger wrote:
@sami wrote:When I read about Madeleine's trip away that Christmas it was accompanied by an explanation that it was her Grandmothers first Christmas following the death of her husband and Madeleine was there to keep her company. I remember with certainty that it was stated it was Madeleine keeping her company, not the whole family as I thought it rather strange at the time.

Thank you!

Thank you for the welcome.

Has anybody a copy of Kate McCanns book to hand - is it in that ?
I borrowed a copy and read it, in the interest of fairness, but got rid once I was finished. Was it Kate herself who said the twins were young, it was too difficult to go up there for Christmas so Madeleine went "to keep Granny company". I know I thought at the time why not do what every other family does and have Granny round theirs.

Check the book Tigger, if you have it.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 21.04.12 19:53

Well done to Kolioli for making the thread de-rail for +/- four pages. What is of greater concern for me, is how that videos and pictures can be removed from You Tube and other internet sites, that evidence can be reverse-engineered like this, and we are powerless to stop it.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.04.12 20:37

@Shibboleth wrote:Well done to Kolioli for making the thread de-rail for +/- four pages. What is of greater concern for me, is how that videos and pictures can be removed from You Tube and other internet sites, that evidence can be reverse-engineered like this, and we are powerless to stop it.
I thought kololi would be far more suited to JATYK2, until I discovered k was already!! k must have a very boring life to be juggling the two sites. I won't acknowledge k's posts in the future.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.04.12 20:41

I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

P.S. Spaniel, does Kololi post in that name on JATYK? I'm not brave enough to look there very often it's true, but I've never noticed that user name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.04.12 21:04

Jean wrote:I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

P.S. Spaniel, does Kololi post in that name on JATYK? I'm not brave enough to look there very often it's true, but I've never noticed that user name.
No Jean, different name. They meet in their little conclave and high five one another. BB, maggs and the queen of all queens are the worst. If you venture there, please wipe your feet before returning.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 23.04.12 17:33

@Spaniel wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm rather hoping that we have seen the last of that nasty piece of work Kololi now, along with the far more obvious time waster Merrymo.

No Jean, different name. They meet in their little conclave and high five one another. BB, maggs and the queen of all queens are the worst. If you venture there, please wipe your feet before returning.

And I thought she's "jack in a box" who likes to pop up now and then when it suits her. Maybe she will pop up soon.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.12 17:52

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:

And I thought she's "jack in a box" who likes to pop up now and then when it suits her. Maybe she will pop up soon.

Kololi has left the forum, and it was his/ her decision to do so.

Back to top Go down

High-ranking visitors

Post by Guest on 23.04.12 17:54

If Kololi really is a member of such an elite forum as JATYK, I feel very humbled that she turned her attention to me! Is there anyone who can provide a link to that site which would prove her other identity? I find it very hard to read the site (good thing really of course) as I can barely distinguish the comments due to the colours used.

Candyfloss, I've just seen your message. Are you at liberty to tell us any more? Presumably Kololi has sent a private message or you wouldn't know she's left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.04.12 18:03

Jean wrote:If Kololi really is a member of such an elite forum as JATYK, I feel very humbled that she turned her attention to me! Is there anyone who can provide a link to that site which would prove her other identity? I find it very hard to read the site (good thing really of course) as I can barely distinguish the comments due to the colours used.

Candyfloss, I've just seen your message. Are you at liberty to tell us any more? Presumably Kololi has sent a private message or you wouldn't know she's left.

Yes, Kololi sent me a pm and asked to have membership deleted. Kololi also asked me to inform Spaniel that he/she is or never has been a member of JATYK. That's it really, Kololi just not happy here lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 23.04.12 18:24

Well she will be sorely missed (like a hole in the head). Who will pick up the mantle and infer I'm a paedo and insult (craftily, or so they think) Tony Bennett.
Anyone?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum