The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Jane Tanner - did she think she had killed Madeleine?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jane Tanner - did she think she had killed Madeleine?

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.12 10:11

@tigger wrote:
@tigger wrote:Just thought: completely theoretical but: if Janet had been tricked like this, it makes a lot more sense that the T7 all clubbed together.
Instead of two of their number in trouble, it would have been four. Psychologically, it makes a lot more sense.

Just adding to my own post - sorry! But in fact if JT and ROB did so much for the McCanns - who at the time allegedly they didn't know very well - in the light of the theory here it would fit the circumstances.
So we can forget Diane Webster, Matthew Oldfield was in 'debt' to Gerry because he'd recently testified on his behalf in a medical matter?
Rachel Mampilli I think hardly knew them, leaves only old buddies the Paynes.
So out of 9 Tapas, MO, JT, ROB and GM and KM would be most involved.
The Paynes (Fiona making mistakes all the time and Payne quite late with his witness statement on the 3rd), and RM on the sidelines. Diane Webster absolutely nothing to do with anything.
So the 'weight' of the group helping is shifted considerably.
Not only that, MO only helped on the sidelines, JT and ROB definitely were active and the McCanns were at the centre, ready with the big plan?
Pure theory of course, but psychologically interesting. It would be more as if the McC's were doing JT and ROB a favour rather than the other way round.

If JT and ROB realized after a couple of months that they might not be culpable in the demise of Maddie, they might be the couple mentioned by the press who were ready to drop out around Nov. 07.
Within ten days of this the Rothley meeting took place and Gerry briefed David Smith of the Timesonline and probably 'gave' the second baby monitor to him. It may have been one of the conditions demanded by JT and ROB to stay in the group. At least their perceived neglect - which must be difficult for a paediatrician as ROB is - was not so bad in the public eye.
I think it was also ROB who said that the whole thing had ruined his career. Possibly at the Rog.

It's logical to deduce that JT and ROB were more involved than the rest of the Tapas since they seemed more involved in helping the mccanns cover up.
It could simply be because they were located in the immediate next apt to the mccanns, their help was sought by mccanns when the accident happened, hence their complicity.

If the UK writer has proof of what he was saying, surely the Police would have heard of it by now? Why would he sit on this and not tell the Police?

Besides, logically speaking, even if Kate had taught Jane how to sedate her own child, why would Jane take the risk and perform it on someone's child, especially Kate's child when there is no need to because Kate is an expert on that being an anesthesiologist herself?
More importantly, it does not make sense that someone as intelligent (supposedly) as Jane would need another to teach her now to sedate a child. Even a layperson knows how to sedate a child.

Theoretically speaking, its relatively easy to overdoze a child, one just has to be heavy handed with the dosage of any medication that contains an active ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride (an anti histamine) present in Calpol night, or any medicine with active anti histamine ingredient or any sedative ingredient, and the child (and even adult) is guaranteed knocked out by the heavy doze.

One does not need an anesthesiologist to teach one something as basic as that surely?
How many sane people use alternative method than that to sedate their child for sleep purpose.
In what circumstances does one have to resort to applying syringe or other alternative method to sedate a child?

If one googles one will find cases where creche or child care centre staff gave sedative to children under their care so that they fall asleep at scheduled nap time that results in fatality. Far as I know there was such a case in Montana. So I doubt a complicated method is necessary to sedate a child.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.04.12 20:02

He may well have sent it to the police, Aiyoyo. Whether it was used or lost we will not know.

As the police wasn't particularly helpful at the time, I doubt that such information was ever followed up. They already had the plot and full story.
Why should they make their life difficult?

I don't think JT and ROB were next door to 5a, that was MO and RM. I think the others were on the first floor.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 11.04.12 20:08

Aiyoyo wrote:

"Besides, logically speaking, even if Kate had taught Jane how to sedate her own child, why would Jane take the risk and perform it on someone's child, especially Kate's child when there is no need to because Kate is an expert on that being an anesthesiologist herself?"

Absoloutely.

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 11.04.12 20:38

@Kololi wrote:Aiyoyo wrote:

"Besides, logically speaking, even if Kate had taught Jane how to sedate her own child, why would Jane take the risk and perform it on someone's child, especially Kate's child when there is no need to because Kate is an expert on that being an anesthesiologist herself?"

Absoloutely.

Whilst this is an undoubted flaw of the logic of the JT did it hypothesis it by no means rules out the possibility - it is certainly a convincing argument as to why JT would be so loyal.

Interesting you are keen to leap on these things when presented from anything but a pro-abduction slant given the many, many inconstencies with that theory.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.04.12 20:59

@tigger wrote:He may well have sent it to the police, Aiyoyo. Whether it was used or lost we will not know.

As the police wasn't particularly helpful at the time, I doubt that such information was ever followed up. They already had the plot and full story.
Why should they make their life difficult?

I don't think JT and ROB were next door to 5a, that was MO and RM. I think the others were on the first floor.

Thanks for correcting me. I wasn't sure who were next to them.

Like the last poster pointed out, there is certainly something about JT involvement that caused her to be so loyal to Kate. She and ROB must be complicit in it right up to her neck going by the level of help they rendered to help mccanns cover up.

Remind me again, who was it that Gerry helped out of a medical situation? Oldfield I thought it was isnt it?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 11.04.12 21:07

JT would have been even more loyal to ROB than Kate though. My feeling has always been it was he who was unwittingly involved in some issue with Madeleine and JT was going along with the abduction story to protect him.

I don't know, I am absolutely not disagreeing with anything said here , but it just does not feel right, Kate teaching or showing JT how to sedate. JT had a doctor in her house at her disposal. It seems a bit like me being married to a mechanic but going to another one to be shown how to change the oil. It just seems a bit of a convoluted way of going about things. But of course anything is possible in this saga.

If it was an overdose from which Madeleine never woke up, that would not explain the blood. She would not have needed an overdose of some of the medications we already discussed here in order to wake, be groggy and unbalanced, fall and hit her head, as has been talked about before.

Did ROB get involved in some sort of medical procedure that then went wrong or was not successful, hence he feels partly responsible or fearsome for his medical licence ?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, I am not up to speed with all the threads yet.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 11.04.12 22:12

@sami wrote:JT would have been even more loyal to ROB than Kate though. My feeling has always been it was he who was unwittingly involved in some issue with Madeleine and JT was going along with the abduction story to protect him.

I don't know, I am absolutely not disagreeing with anything said here , but it just does not feel right, Kate teaching or showing JT how to sedate. JT had a doctor in her house at her disposal. It seems a bit like me being married to a mechanic but going to another one to be shown how to change the oil. It just seems a bit of a convoluted way of going about things. But of course anything is possible in this saga.

If it was an overdose from which Madeleine never woke up, that would not explain the blood. She would not have needed an overdose of some of the medications we already discussed here in order to wake, be groggy and unbalanced, fall and hit her head, as has been talked about before.

Did ROB get involved in some sort of medical procedure that then went wrong or was not successful, hence he feels partly responsible or fearsome for his medical licence ?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere on the forum, I am not up to speed with all the threads yet.

I agree, JT would not require medical instructions from Kate with her partner's expertise as a doctor. I also agree it is likely JT was protecting ROB.

If ROB was involved in supplying something to help Maddie sleep after she was heard crying, and she died under the influence, then ROB's upwardly mobile career at the West Peninsular Deanery would be finished. Acute Internal Medicines is (I believe) ROB's speciality, and that would involve a great deal of expertise in adverse reactions to medications. Imagine if Maddie had a seizure or accident after illegally being given medication supplied by ROB, just so the parents wouldn't be disturbed by their 3 year old whilst out with their mates at the Tapas bar. That would make him as culpable as the McCanns. This is why (imo) JT was willing to say or do anything to save Gerry after they thought he would be identified by the Smiths.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 13.04.12 17:03

Jane Tanner :Summary Of Second Statement Of Jane Michelle Tanner (1 6/41/971)
Processos Vol XV

Pages 3992 – 3995

(In English, amongst the documentation presented to LP regarding Gail Cooper’s sighting)

Summary of second statement of Jane Michelle Tanner (1 6/41/971)

Known partner Russell O’Brien for 10-11 years. Russell is a work colleague of Gerald McCann. Daughters E*** and E****. E*** is 3 years old and played in creche with Madeleine.

Recent travel

November/December 2006 – 6 weeks in Australia with Russell and 2 children.

Date? Germany visiting B*** D****, colleague of Russell’s.

May 2005 – Greece Mark Warner resort.
Italy 2003 – wedding of Payne’s.

Jane Tanner has been in Portugal 3 times. Twice on holiday and once for a week (Fisher Scientific Leicester).

Unquote

I saw this or last week an excerpt from a statement by Oldfield who said that both ROB and Jane had been in Portugal before.
Can't find it anymore! Can't remember which topic it was in. Not from a very frequent poster.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 13.04.12 18:21

@pennylane wrote:
@sami wrote:JT would have been even more loyal to ROB than Kate though. My feeling has always been it was he who was unwittingly involved in some issue with Madeleine and JT was going along with the abduction story to protect him.

I agree, JT would not require medical instructions from Kate with her partner's expertise as a doctor. I also agree it is likely JT was protecting ROB.

If ROB was involved in supplying something to help Maddie sleep after she was heard crying, and she died under the influence, then ROB's upwardly mobile career at the West Peninsular Deanery would be finished. Acute Internal Medicines is (I believe) ROB's speciality, and that would involve a great deal of expertise in adverse reactions to medications. Imagine if Maddie had a seizure or accident after illegally being given medication supplied by ROB, just so the parents wouldn't be disturbed by their 3 year old whilst out with their mates at the Tapas bar. That would make him as culpable as the McCanns. This is why (imo) JT was willing to say or do anything to save Gerry after they thought he would be identified by the Smiths.
I can't agree that just because ROB is a doctor JT couldn't be trained by somebody else. Its entirely possible ROB doesn't agree with sedation, and it was all done behind his back. He was father of the children, wasn't he?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 13.04.12 18:58

Rainbow fairy, I was not saying she couldn't be trained, of course she could have been, merely that it does not sit right with me, just imo.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 13.04.12 19:09

@sami wrote:Rainbow fairy, I was not saying she couldn't be trained, of course she could have been, merely that it does not sit right with me, just imo.
That's not a problem sami, I wasn't having a go!
Just this whole theory seems to answer so many questions that didn't make much sense. Just as likely its not true, but there again, it could be...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 13.04.12 19:30

@nomendelta wrote:
@Kololi wrote:Aiyoyo wrote:

Absoloutely.

Whilst this is an undoubted flaw of the logic of the JT did it hypothesis it by no means rules out the possibility - it is certainly a convincing argument as to why JT would be so loyal.

Interesting you are keen to leap on these things when presented from anything but a pro-abduction slant given the many, many inconstencies with that theory.

When I read something that makes sense and isn't something that the lady down the road was told by her mate who knew a man who worked on the buses and who heard one passenger telling another about her Great Auntie Nellie who happened to know the milkman who heard "them confessing it" as he delivered the milk to their doorstep I will be sure to give it my seal of approval.

Until then I will continue to grimace at some of what is written, be shocked that anybody could even come up with other bits of what is written and nod in agreement at the rest.

Would it have served any purpose other than to make me more popular and to maybe get me into the "secret forum" where I have no interest in getting, if I had shouted from the rafters, "By golly that's what happened" when not one bone in my body believes it? Theories are fine but don't expect everybody to take them as gospel without question. And just for the record AGAIN I am not convinced there was an abduction from the apartment.

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 14.04.12 14:42

@ Kololi,
And just for the record AGAIN I am not convinced there was an abduction from the apartment.

So let me get my understand correct if you dont mind - you are not convinced there was an abduction or not from the apartment?

So where is Madeleine then? May we ask you AGAIN what you think happened to Madeleine?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-Jane Tanner- did she think she had killed Madeleine?

Post by sijm on 14.04.12 17:39

Kololi

Yes, you are right, WE ( those of us who were rallied to find Madeleine by the McCanns from day one) may never be able to prove how Madeleine left appartment 5a or if she was dead or alive at that time, nor be able to pin down the exact date it occurred or if abductiion did occur or not, we leave that to SY Review Team.

Yet, however the facts are, there is documented evidence to prove some points that may lead to a conclusion as to the events that took place before and after Madeleine disappeared, such as, names of who dropped Maddy off at the creche and picked her up, documents of car rentees before and after McCanns, air flight times, bookings for meals, tennis bookings, villa rentals, appartments rentals, shopping receipts, etc, all hard evidence, enough it seems to reveal those who were ( however much they like it) are still held under suspicion of having some knowledge as to what happened to Madeleine at that time and they only have the Mccann's to thank for that slur on their good names.

This hard evidence does not include the Cadaver dogs who did indicated cadaver of some kind in the flat and car, unfortunately ( not admissible in Portuguese law courts)

Blood forensics that narrowelly missed the DNA marker targets unacceptable again only in Portuguese law, had it been in the UK, there would have been a trial.

You are also right to state speculation by word by mouth is not hard evidence, however, photographs and images captured on a Satellite must be reliable, otherwise how would the military see what targets to hit when relying on such technology.

Donal McIntyre (name maybe spelt wrong) has confirmed a major US Satelite was over the Praia da Luz area including Rocha Negra at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, keeping this fact in mind and having seen a certain imagery in question that has been submitted to the SY Review Team, I totally believe Madeliene died nearer the 20th June 2007 (This is my personel view) and I have been told by a reliable source that the imagery evidence picked up by a high tech camera via a Satellite picture, if not proved will be aired with the correct permissions for public viewing under a phenomena heading, so that the public can make up their own minds as to the imagery in question.

This image ( IN MY OPPINION ) could only be further proof that Madeleine is most likely dead and of course there will always be those who doubt the authenticity of the image, after all we live in a democracy, but like I said if Satellite imagery is good enought for the military then one has to seriously concider the worst.

By the way its interesting what Tiger revealed about those alleged phone pings between Rob and Gerry being twenty eight miles apart on 9/10 June and Robs phone call linked to the barn where PJ found blood stained towels and fibre related to the Renault.

On 12th/13th June Amanda Hart claimed she had been told to go home and rest, by her contact in Spain, both her and Diane Lazuras has staed Madeleine's hair had been cut to make her look like a boy.

Also Amanda told us at this time her vision showed Maddy was in a remote farm building or barn linked to a windmill and Madeleine has found peace at last, Hmm interesting that.

I know what I have seen and I hope it will bring closure to Maddie so she may indeed find peace at last, based on hard evidence.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 14.04.12 18:34

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@sami wrote:Rainbow fairy, I was not saying she couldn't be trained, of course she could have been, merely that it does not sit right with me, just imo.
That's not a problem sami, I wasn't having a go!
Just this whole theory seems to answer so many questions that didn't make much sense. Just as likely its not true, but there again, it could be...

Hello Rainbow Fairy, I did not think you were having a go, thanks for replying though.

Given the bizzare version of events we are led to believe as being the truth by the McCanns and their friends, the theory about JT and sedation is actually very sane and rational by comparison.

They just about fell short of telling us they saw bright lights, little green men and then whoosh, Madeleine was gone.

That is why there are people discussing theories, the story as told by those who were there, the same people who know the truth of the matter, will not tell the truth. The McCanns or their friends should have no gripe about the speculators, they can put a stop to all the discussions - come forward and tell us what really happened. Then we will all shut up and "move on".

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 14.04.12 20:59

@sijm wrote:Kololi

Yes, you are right, WE ( those of us who were rallied to find Madeleine by the McCanns from day one) may never be able to prove how Madeleine left appartment 5a or if she was dead or alive at that time, nor be able to pin down the exact date it occurred or if abductiion did occur or not, we leave that to SY Review Team.

Yet, however the facts are, there is documented evidence to prove some points that may lead to a conclusion as to the events that took place before and after Madeleine disappeared, such as, names of who dropped Maddy off at the creche and picked her up, documents of car rentees before and after McCanns, air flight times, bookings for meals, tennis bookings, villa rentals, appartments rentals, shopping receipts, etc, all hard evidence, enough it seems to reveal those who were ( however much they like it) are still held under suspicion of having some knowledge as to what happened to Madeleine at that time and they only have the Mccann's to thank for that slur on their good names.

This hard evidence does not include the Cadaver dogs who did indicated cadaver of some kind in the flat and car, unfortunately ( not admissible in Portuguese law courts)

Blood forensics that narrowelly missed the DNA marker targets unacceptable again only in Portuguese law, had it been in the UK, there would have been a trial.

You are also right to state speculation by word by mouth is not hard evidence, however, photographs and images captured on a Satellite must be reliable, otherwise how would the military see what targets to hit when relying on such technology.

Donal McIntyre (name maybe spelt wrong) has confirmed a major US Satelite was over the Praia da Luz area including Rocha Negra at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, keeping this fact in mind and having seen a certain imagery in question that has been submitted to the SY Review Team, I totally believe Madeliene died nearer the 20th June 2007 (This is my personel view) and I have been told by a reliable source that the imagery evidence picked up by a high tech camera via a Satellite picture, if not proved will be aired with the correct permissions for public viewing under a phenomena heading, so that the public can make up their own minds as to the imagery in question.

This image ( IN MY OPPINION ) could only be further proof that Madeleine is most likely dead and of course there will always be those who doubt the authenticity of the image, after all we live in a democracy, but like I said if Satellite imagery is good enought for the military then one has to seriously concider the worst.

By the way its interesting what Tiger revealed about those alleged phone pings between Rob and Gerry being twenty eight miles apart on 9/10 June and Robs phone call linked to the barn where PJ found blood stained towels and fibre related to the Renault.

On 12th/13th June Amanda Hart claimed she had been told to go home and rest, by her contact in Spain, both her and Diane Lazuras has staed Madeleine's hair had been cut to make her look like a boy.

Also Amanda told us at this time her vision showed Maddy was in a remote farm building or barn linked to a windmill and Madeleine has found peace at last, Hmm interesting that.

I know what I have seen and I hope it will bring closure to Maddie so she may indeed find peace at last, based on hard evidence.

Hi sijm, 'though not a believer I am fascinated by the likes of Amanda Hart. Unfortunately her sites are down. Do you have any links to her findings please?

I take it the hair cutting marries up to the hair without roots found in the car boot? PJ said there was a lot of hair. Hair on a brush should always bear the root, if not it is breakage. Doubtful in Madeleine's case, no reason why her hair would break. That then would suggest a hair cut.

Did the psychic report the hair cutting before or after the disclosure that hair was found in the Scenic boot do you know?

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 15.04.12 6:23

Kololi, if you look on the topic 'The Swansea connection' there is a link there to a site which has some of her guff on it.

You will see it is the standard rubbish spouted by the pseudo psychics. There is another topic entitled 'physics in the McCann case' which may be of interest to you. 15 minutes of fame for everyone - what's not to like?

The US film 'Madeleine was here' is of the same school. I actually believe there are real psychics and there is such a thing as extra sensory perception, but it's extremely rare, faking it is childishly easy.

Donald McIntyre is an avid pro McCann 'journalist' who recently wrote a very imaginative piece to make a bit more money.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.05.12 1:42

Great topic RF, just been reading through and think you are on the right lines. Not sure whether it was tanner giving injections but there is something which involved her, even if it was just being in the room at the time and became a witness to an event. Would make sense of the levels she went to being in this situation, the airport bag warning to stay in line, and could have been one of the 2 Tapas friends who was widely alleged to be one of the 2 Tapas group members who wished to amend their original witness statements but who wanted to remain anonymous, due to the fear of pressure from the McCanns and their supporters when the mccanns became suspects. Maybe the guilt of knowing what she witnessed and the mccanns named a suspects made her start to crack?

In this video I swear she says "I was carrying sort of across the body like that...." and not 'he'. the preceding question from Bilton was "From your sketch 'he' appears to be carrying the child in a sort of unusual way."....so she is prompted to say he so is 'I' a big slip?

The transcript says 'he'....Note This Panorama documentary is called " The Mystery of Madeleine McCann". If mystery is ok for Panorama then its ok for everyone else!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.05.12 5:58

7/1/2008

From the McCannfiles.com:
Dr Russell O'Brien and his partner Jane Tanner are named as the two friends reported last year to have told police they wanted to change their account of that evening. Ms Tanner, 37, from Exeter, says she saw a mystery man carrying a child away from the flat at 9.15pm on the night Madeleine vanished. Police were said to believe Dr O'Brien, 36, wanted to change his statement to claim he also saw the man, newspaper 24 Horas reported.

But staff at the restaurant say Ms Tanner was at the table througout the meal and only left after Kate came running in shouting, "They've taken her", the newspaper reported. Dr O'Brien and Ms Tanner have denied contacting police to change their stories and sources close to the McCanns support that position.
unquote

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.05.12 7:11

@jd wrote:Great topic RF, just been reading through and think you are on the right lines. Not sure whether it was tanner giving injections but there is something which involved her, even if it was just being in the room at the time and became a witness to an event. Would make sense of the levels she went to being in this situation, the airport bag warning to stay in line, and could have been one of the 2 Tapas friends who was widely alleged to be one of the 2 Tapas group members who wished to amend their original witness statements but who wanted to remain anonymous, due to the fear of pressure from the McCanns and their supporters when the mccanns became suspects. Maybe the guilt of knowing what she witnessed and the mccanns named a suspects made her start to crack?

In this video I swear she says "I was carrying sort of across the body like that...." and not 'he'. the preceding question from Bilton was "From your sketch 'he' appears to be carrying the child in a sort of unusual way."....so she is prompted to say he so is 'I' a big slip?

The transcript says 'he'....Note This Panorama documentary is called " The Mystery of Madeleine McCann". If mystery is ok for Panorama then its ok for everyone else!

She does say I , Tigger pointed this out a while back in another thread I think. Huge freudian slip IMHO ! If telling the truth I dont think anyone would mistakenly said I instead of he !

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.05.12 12:50

@jd wrote:Great topic RF, just been reading through and think you are on the right lines. Not sure whether it was tanner giving injections but there is something which involved her, even if it was just being in the room at the time and became a witness to an event. Would make sense of the levels she went to being in this situation, the airport bag warning to stay in line, and could have been one of the 2 Tapas friends who was widely alleged to be one of the 2 Tapas group members who wished to amend their original witness statements but who wanted to remain anonymous, due to the fear of pressure from the McCanns and their supporters when the mccanns became suspects. Maybe the guilt of knowing what she witnessed and the mccanns named a suspects made her start to crack?

Thank you jd! I may not have caught up to you in posts but I have been a busy bunny! Wink
I also think this is on the right track.
A couple of posters thought it far fetched, I actually think the opposite.

It explains over-eager Jane's willingness to get herself in so deep.
It could explain ROB phone signal being traced to the remote barn, where allegedly the blood-stained towel was found?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 10.05.12 12:58

The problem with any theory that involves people keeping quiet about a child's death is that it's likely - to most of us - to appear far-fetched. This certainly doesn't strike me as any more far-fetched than any other theory and certainly seems more credible than the abudction hypothesis!

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.05.12 13:24

@rainbow-fairy wrote:[
Thank you jd! I may not have caught up to you in posts but I have been a busy bunny! Wink

It could explain ROB phone signal being traced to the remote barn, where allegedly the blood-stained towel was found?

Of course there is a reason for Jane's willingness to get herself in so deep. She has marked herself for life doing this bogus sighting, to the police, the media, the whole world....Must be a very good reason for her to agree to this. Interesting to note that on the channel 4 documentary, mccann, tanner and oldfield were there imo to sell the big part of their abduction story & readdress the inconsistencies exposed by their statements. The jane tanner sighting imo is their big card

blood-stained towel = a white flannel? The white flannel was the other item in the airpot bag...seems so obvious the contents of the bag was aimed at this couple jane tanner/ROB, and the 2 that wanted to change their statements. So what does the shower curtain mean?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.05.12 15:41

@jd wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:[

Of course there is a reason for Jane's willingness to get herself in so deep. She has marked herself for life doing this bogus sighting, to the police, the media, the whole world....Must be a very good reason for her to agree to this. Interesting to note that on the channel 4 documentary, mccann, tanner and oldfield were there imo to sell the big part of their abduction story & readdress the inconsistencies exposed by their statements. The jane tanner sighting imo is their big card

blood-stained towel = a white flannel? The white flannel was the other item in the airpot bag...seems so obvious the contents of the bag was aimed at this couple jane tanner/ROB, and the 2 that wanted to change their statements. So what does the shower curtain mean?

Could it be a shroud?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.05.12 15:44

Maybe when Maddie met her fate they used the shower curtain to wrap her up in? Would be the only real thing in a holiday apartment on hand big enough, maybe it was tanner who got the curtain

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum