The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pic Of Kate At Top Of Page.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pic Of Kate At Top Of Page.

Post by Fred Up on 09.04.12 11:12

Where was the picture of Kate and the other two women taken? Top of page, bottom left. She's got the usual mock - misery face on and is holding what looks like a pic of the EVRD dog alerting to the (ob)Scenic? I haven't seen this one before. Also, why?

Fred Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pic Of Kate At Top Of Page.

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.04.12 12:18

Kate was standing outside the House of Commons with mothers of missing children where she spoke about the lack of support available for families....although she shouldn't count herself amongst those who don't have support, of course, imo.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/kate-mccann-to-tell-mps-of-unending-heartbreak-16011145.html

As I am of the opinion that she and her hubby are carrying out a wicked and calculated deception with her trademarked daughter, I felt for her to stand shoulder to shoulder with the grieving mothers of real missing children was taking the piss so it prompted a little change to the photo she was holding. The other mothers don't know what happened to their children but I am of the opinion that Kate knows exactly what Eddie is telling us all.

onphone hello Carter Ruck....

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 12:20

The picture was taken in June 2011 when Kate gatecrashed the parliamentary enquiry into support for the families of missing persons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13744827

Somehow Kate managed to keep a straight face with the "left in the dark" comment!

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 09.04.12 12:21

big grin Get em

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up on 09.04.12 13:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Kate was standing outside the House of Commons with mothers of missing children where she spoke about the lack of support available for families....although she shouldn't count herself amongst those who don't have support, of course, imo.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/kate-mccann-to-tell-mps-of-unending-heartbreak-16011145.html

As I am of the opinion that she and her hubby are carrying out a wicked and calculated deception with her trademarked daughter, I felt for her to stand shoulder to shoulder with the grieving mothers of real missing children was taking the piss so it prompted a little change to the photo she was holding. The other mothers don't know what happened to their children but I am of the opinion that Kate knows exactly what Eddie is telling us all.

onphone hello Carter Ruck....

Ah! And in my local newspaper too. How'd I miss that one? Haha Get 'Em! Should've seen the irony there but missed it. Must be the sugar rush from snaffling my toddler daughter's Easter eggs. big grin Thanks for clarifying.

Fred Up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 13:59

Glad we're back to colour in the banner too! I always scan it when I log on - your artwork is highly appreciated!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 09.04.12 14:09

I recall that the other two were mothers of teenagers who had gone missing, i.e. older children/young adults who could legitimately be out and about unsupervised. Which is totally unlike the McCann case - so in short, Kate was muscling in and trying to steal attention from others.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 09.04.12 14:33

and who is central in the photo? Maybe the photographers choice given the press interest in Maddie, but still.......

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum