The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Not very 'New' but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not very 'New' but...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 08.04.12 16:36

A comment left on Crimanl Pat Browns profile of Madeleine.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRvgK6M2_7Q

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/


Pat. For what it's worth, (and to me, personally, it's worth a LOT), it may interest you to know that 2 VERY Senior BRITISH police officers who have had involvement with the McCann case, (NOT Leicestershire officers), are of absolutely no doubt that Madeleine is dead and that her parents were complicit in her 'disappearance'.

I have had meetings with one of these officers recently in relation to a case I am working on in the North of England, and his knowledge of the McCann case is thorough and most impressive. Of course, I WILL not and CAN not, (at least for the forseable future), NAME the officers or their respective divisions, but it is comforting to know that the contrived tissue of lies and propoganda, as concocted by C. Mitchell Esq, does not extend to the decent, able and formidable skills of Britain's finest 'Old Bill', of the type that I was beginning to fear had all but disappeared.



Posted by SteelMagnolia at 9:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook


http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/.../spudgun-mike-hardymaddie-is-dead-as-we.html


Mods, please feel free to move this if appropriate. Has it been posted before?

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by tigger on 08.04.12 17:13

But immensely comforting!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by OpenMind on 08.04.12 19:50

It's always reassuring to hear that there are people in relevant positions who are questioning the presented information as we do! It is always of concern to me that the whole thing could be white-washed in order to appease general public opinion. I for one am working on changing public opinion one person at a time, or at least asking people to look at the facts, rather than what they have been spoon-fed by our mccann propelled media. I converted 4 this week from believer to sceptic. Slowly slowly catchy monkey...............
dance Mrs dance Mrs dance Mrs dance

____________________
Keeping an open mind, always!gm

OpenMind

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 08.04.12 19:54

@OpenMind wrote:It's always reassuring to hear that there are people in relevant positions who are questioning the presented information as we do! It is always of concern to me that the whole thing could be white-washed in order to appease general public opinion. I for one am working on changing public opinion one person at a time, or at least asking people to look at the facts, rather than what they have been spoon-fed by our mccann propelled media. I converted 4 this week from believer to sceptic. Slowly slowly catchy monkey...............
dance Mrs dance Mrs dance Mrs dance

Hi OpenMind, off topic, but the signature at the bottom makes my eyes go all funny big grin so that I can't read your posts cos that bottom line goes all blurry. Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me. Could you please change the colour if you don't mind that is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by OpenMind on 08.04.12 20:35

Done, don't want anyone getting funny eyes! laughat

____________________
Keeping an open mind, always!gm

OpenMind

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Ribisl on 08.04.12 20:42

candyfloss wrote:
@OpenMind wrote:It's always reassuring to hear that there are people in relevant positions who are questioning the presented information as we do! It is always of concern to me that the whole thing could be white-washed in order to appease general public opinion. I for one am working on changing public opinion one person at a time, or at least asking people to look at the facts, rather than what they have been spoon-fed by our mccann propelled media. I converted 4 this week from believer to sceptic. Slowly slowly catchy monkey...............
dance Mrs dance Mrs dance Mrs dance

Hi OpenMind, off topic, but the signature at the bottom makes my eyes go all funny big grin so that I can't read your posts cos that bottom line goes all blurry. Is anyone else having trouble or is it just me. Could you please change the colour if you don't mind that is.

Yup, it's like being blinded by a lightsaber affraid

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 08.04.12 21:06

Thank you OpenMind, that is much better thumbsup thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by PeterMac on 08.04.12 22:49

For what it is worth...Which may not be a lot...

Three years ago one of the guests in my little B&B was a remarkable woman who was
Head of her Chambers - I will not reveal which
Not quite concert pianist who nevertheless had been a 'repetiteur' for Covent Garden Opera - I will not reveal when.
and so on. The sort of staggering intellect which one only encounters a few times in one's lifetime. I suppose the rest of the time they seem "normal".
The relevant documents, 60 reasons, 30 reasons 10 reasons, 5 reasons, 2 reasons, the main reason, and my own resume for people who cannot stay the course, - were in her room, as they are for all my guests.
She conned the brief within hours and at breakfast was unequivocal.

1 It is obvious that MBM died in the apartment and that her body has been concealed
but
2 Defamation has nothing to do with truth - unless you can prove it

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 0:21

@OpenMind wrote:It's always reassuring to hear that there are people in relevant positions who are questioning the presented information as we do! It is always of concern to me that the whole thing could be white-washed in order to appease general public opinion. I for one am working on changing public opinion one person at a time, or at least asking people to look at the facts, rather than what they have been spoon-fed by our mccann propelled media. I converted 4 this week from believer to sceptic. Slowly slowly catchy monkey...............
Hey, well done you - I don't get the opportunity to 'convert' anybody, none of my family or friends have ever believed it at all...!
Keep up the good work :)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Kololi on 09.04.12 8:49

@tigger wrote:But immensely comforting!

You find it comforting Tigger that she may be dead or have I missunderstood?

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 8:53

@Kololi wrote:
@tigger wrote:But immensely comforting!

You find it comforting Tigger that she may be dead or have I missunderstood?

You really have to ask if you've misunderstood?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 8:56

I take Tigger's comment to mean that it is comforting to know that not all of the British force has swallowed TM's nonsense.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 9:01

Jean wrote:I take Tigger's comment to mean that it is comforting to know that not all of the British force has swallowed TM's nonsense.

Exactly Jean. I find it appalling that Kololi could even ask such a question that anyone would find it comforting that a child could be dead.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 9:06

Jean wrote:I take Tigger's comment to mean that it is comforting to know that not all of the British force has swallowed TM's nonsense.

That's exactly what I meant.

Kololi must be missing Merrymo and the marvelous time they had the last couple weeks - getting everybody hot under the collar. Kololi - I think you just like stirring things up. Why don't you use your undoubted talents for more constructive criticism?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Kololi on 09.04.12 9:24

I hoped I had read it like Jean described but because it wasn't totally clear and given some of what is said I actually was not sure. That is why I asked if I missunderstood.

My apologies to you Tigger for this if I offended you. Although missing Merrymo has nothing to do with anything and neither has "stirring up". You cannot have it both ways - those who believe the McCanns are almost lemminglike and don't bother to think for themselves. I do not take everything said here as gospel - think the thread in which we are meant to believe that simply because somebody confirms something in a pm to somebody it has to be true - and that makes me what? a troublemaker in the eyes of those who cannot bear to have somebody disagree with them.

never mind


Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 9:53

@Kololi wrote:I hoped I had read it like Jean described but because it wasn't totally clear and given some of what is said I actually was not sure. That is why I asked if I missunderstood.

My apologies to you Tigger for this if I offended you. Although missing Merrymo has nothing to do with anything and neither has "stirring up". You cannot have it both ways - those who believe the McCanns are almost lemminglike and don't bother to think for themselves. I do not take everything said here as gospel - think the thread in which we are meant to believe that simply because somebody confirms something in a pm to somebody it has to be true - and that makes me what? a troublemaker in the eyes of those who cannot bear to have somebody disagree with them.

never mind


Well, imo you've hit the nail on the head. The McCanns are a phenomenon - but they have to continue as they started. The original plan was deeply flawed and there's nothing to be done about it except bluff it out. It's as well to remember that the McCanns are not at all ordinary people.
They are smart enough to realize it's not working. The only thing that's saved them so far is the cooperation of the press, had that not been the case this would have been finished long ago.
By changing the aims and duties of the Fund recently they are doing the equivalent of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. They know this can't go on forever and are taking steps to safeguard themselves.

What I really objected to in the Merrymo upheaval, is that expert opinion should be checked out, but not re-arranged to suit a particular agenda. Most of us are not qualified to judge these fields of expertise. But pick and mix evidence is useless and misleading and there was an awful lot of that.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by aiyoyo on 09.04.12 12:43

@Kololi wrote:I hoped I had read it like Jean described but because it wasn't totally clear and given some of what is said I actually was not sure. That is why I asked if I missunderstood.

My apologies to you Tigger for this if I offended you. Although missing Merrymo has nothing to do with anything and neither has "stirring up". You cannot have it both ways - those who believe the McCanns are almost lemminglike and don't bother to think for themselves. I do not take everything said here as gospel - think the thread in which we are meant to believe that simply because somebody confirms something in a pm to somebody it has to be true - and that makes me what? a troublemaker in the eyes of those who cannot bear to have somebody disagree with them.

never mind


Kololi,
I find it disgusting that you even had to question Tigger.
No one wants Maddie to be found dead, least of all be dead.
In fact most of us here don't want her to die in vain if she's dead as believed by Police.
It's preposterous that the you even dare accuse poster here of that, or that you were allowed to accuse poster here of something as preposterous as that.

Its even more preposterous that you think we expect you to take everything said here as Gospel, yet it seems you have no difficulty hanging on to every mccanns' word as nothing but the gospel truth despite the evidence to the contrary.

You kept saying you disagree with us, but just like Merrymo, you were not able to tell us how the abduction could have happened?
Or what made you believed your "heroine" is innocent?
In fact forget I asked that, because the last thing we want to get in return is a whole load of gibberish or encourage trolls.

If people with alternative views or believe in the abduction theory can debate intellectually and reasonably with an argument for their theory that holds water, that's fine, but we are seeing none of that. All we get is blind believers countering us with gibberish and going even the extent of accusing us. Bloody ridiculous.








aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 13:07

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Kololi wrote:I hoped I had read it like Jean described but because it wasn't totally clear and given some of what is said I actually was not sure. That is why I asked if I missunderstood.

My apologies to you Tigger for this if I offended you. Although missing Merrymo has nothing to do with anything and neither has "stirring up". You cannot have it both ways - those who believe the McCanns are almost lemminglike and don't bother to think for themselves. I do not take everything said here as gospel - think the thread in which we are meant to believe that simply because somebody confirms something in a pm to somebody it has to be true - and that makes me what? a troublemaker in the eyes of those who cannot bear to have somebody disagree with them.




Kololi,
I find it disgusting that you even had to question Tigger.
No one wants Maddie to be found dead, least of all be dead.

In fact most of us here don't want her to die in vain if she's dead as believed by Police.
It's preposterous that the you even dare accuse poster here of that, or that you were allowed to accuse poster here of something as preposterous as that.

Its even more preposterous that you think we expect you to take everything said here as Gospel, yet it seems you have no difficulty hanging on to every mccanns' word as nothing but the gospel truth despite the evidence to the contrary.

You kept saying you disagree with us, but just like Merrymo, you were not able to tell us how the abduction could have happened?
Or what made you believed your "heroine" is innocent?
In fact forget I asked that, because the last thing we want to get in return is a whole load of gibberish or encourage trolls.

If people with alternative views or believe in the abduction theory can debate intellectually and reasonably with an argument for their theory that holds water, that's fine, but we are seeing none of that. All we get is blind believers countering us with gibberish and going even the extent of accusing us. Bloody ridiculous.







It seems these accusations are becoming commonplace, doesn't it? What a thing to have to ask tigger! Then a few weeks back I was accused by the self-same poster of being some kind of kiddie-perv for quoting about the p129 comment a few times. I have not had an apology at all. But thank you to those members who posted in my defence. :) this kind of thing really isn't funny I'm afraid. It was clear as crystal that tigger wasn't finding the thought of Maddie being dead as comforting, as I would hope its patently clear the disdain I hold kiddie-pervs in.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by ShuBob on 09.04.12 13:14

I must admit I was taken aback by Kololi's post to Tigger. Didn't see where that came from!

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Guest on 09.04.12 13:19

Ah ShuBob you haven't been here long enough to know about all of Kololi's party pieces and shenanigans!

By the way Kololi it's still not too late to apologise for the offensive remark to which Rainbow-Fairy refers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 13:48

Jean wrote:Ah ShuBob you haven't been here long enough to know about all of Kololi's party pieces and shenanigans!

By the way Kololi it's still not too late to apologise for the offensive remark to which Rainbow-Fairy refers.
Indeed its not too late Jean, and it would be graciously accepted. Still, it doesn't seem to be forthcoming, so...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by russiandoll on 09.04.12 13:57

dear oh dear Kololi.......you think you can insult our intelligence by having us believe you were confused by Tigger's post. Insult to Tigger compounded by that statement...

what a piece of work you are. [ btw I totally supported your argument re the gossiping remarks of a social worker about Maddies parentage.....]

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.04.12 14:02

@russiandoll wrote: dear oh dear Kololi.......you think you can insult our intelligence by having us believe you were confused by Tigger's post. Insult to Tigger compounded by that statement...

what a piece of work you are. [ btw I totally supported your argument re the gossiping remarks of a social worker about Maddies parentage.....]

Yes. Truly vicious.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by Kololi on 09.04.12 17:09

@tigger wrote:
@Kololi wrote:I hoped I had read it like Jean described but because it wasn't totally clear and given some of what is said I actually was not sure. That is why I asked if I missunderstood.

My apologies to you Tigger for this if I offended you. Although missing Merrymo has nothing to do with anything and neither has "stirring up". You cannot have it both ways - those who believe the McCanns are almost lemminglike and don't bother to think for themselves. I do not take everything said here as gospel - think the thread in which we are meant to believe that simply because somebody confirms something in a pm to somebody it has to be true - and that makes me what? a troublemaker in the eyes of those who cannot bear to have somebody disagree with them.

never mind


Well, imo you've hit the nail on the head. The McCanns are a phenomenon - but they have to continue as they started. The original plan was deeply flawed and there's nothing to be done about it except bluff it out. It's as well to remember that the McCanns are not at all ordinary people.
They are smart enough to realize it's not working. The only thing that's saved them so far is the cooperation of the press, had that not been the case this would have been finished long ago.
By changing the aims and duties of the Fund recently they are doing the equivalent of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. They know this can't go on forever and are taking steps to safeguard themselves.

What I really objected to in the Merrymo upheaval, is that expert opinion should be checked out, but not re-arranged to suit a particular agenda. Most of us are not qualified to judge these fields of expertise. But pick and mix evidence is useless and misleading and there was an awful lot of that.

Tigger I cannot say enough that I am not sure that all that has been presented by the McCanns and their spokespeople is as it truly happened or acceptable in my opinion. I do, however, have my doubts about several of the theories that have been talked about here and some I just see as plain daft and without substance.

Sometimes I do read something and think it appears possible and if, big if again, they are involved in anyway in their daughters disappearance then I do agree that there is no opportunity for them to suddenly become honest and tell it as it was and I agree also that they will probably be looking at damage limitation for themselves. How do you tell the world that your daughter has been abducted and then five years later say oooopsy I made a mistake?

I have apologised to you and it was genuinely meant. You gave me a wtf moment so I asked. For some of the others who needed to express their disdain I suggest you check your own posts in future before hitting the send button - people in glasshouses and all that.


Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not very 'New' but...

Post by tigger on 09.04.12 17:23

I took it for granted that you understood I'd accepted your apology. Kololi. It would be rude not to do so. So if you are still in doubt , thank you for your apology.

I will try to revive the topic on just the proven evidence, the analysis of the Fund and the manner in which it has been set up and run is damning enough in itself. Enid O'Dowd is a very astute lady. As well as being fully qualified to assess the fund.
Topic: Truth is the daughter of Time.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum