The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Yard, We Can Solve Maddie Mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Yard, We Can Solve Maddie Mystery

Post by justme3 on 08.04.12 1:20

The front page of tomorrrow's Sunday Express's from page leads with "Yard: We can solve Maddie Mystery

SCOTLAND Yard detectives are confident they can solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

They are approaching the huge task of reviewing all known evidence with renewed vigour as the fifth anniversary of the three year old going missing approaches.

A source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.

“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”

The so-called Maddie Squad is headed by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, one of the Yard’s most respected officers, who has 36 detectives and civilians under him.

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Yard, We Can Solve Maddie Mystery

Post by justme3 on 08.04.12 1:25

Oh Dear! They don't want to give interviews:

"The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage"

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.04.12 1:39

@justme3 wrote:The front page of tomorrrow's Sunday Express's from page leads with "Yard: We can solve Maddie Mystery

SCOTLAND Yard detectives are confident they can solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

They are approaching the huge task of reviewing all known evidence with renewed vigour as the fifth anniversary of the three year old going missing approaches.

A source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.

“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”

The so-called Maddie Squad is headed by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, one of the Yard’s most respected officers, who has 36 detectives and civilians under him.

Did a junior write this because no-one else in charge of the press machine could be arsed? Probably, it's Easter and everyone's gone to the dinner table. Is this a wind up? 'they are working very hard' 'their approach is professional' 'a source close'....come on TM either your PR 'free of charge' folk are on holiday or they have lost interest in your business. I am gobsmacked.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.04.12 1:45

@justme3 wrote:Oh Dear! They don't want to give interviews:

"The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage"

It's not May yet. It's Easter Sunday. It's a christian festival, especially for a catholic. May 3rd is a while away, still let's not let anything christian interfere with a book launch and a press and publishing and business decision. I actually feel sick now.

ETA. I hope that Madeleine is found this year and justice is done.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 on 08.04.12 2:01

On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children’s Day on May 25.

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.04.12 2:27

@justme3 wrote:On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children’s Day on May 25.

well she's been working 'really really hard' and so have SY. My goodness, the changes in the fund structure, the upcoming bewk launch, the audience with the PM, SY's acknowledgement of professionalism....I'm blown away...unlike Madeleine who is not found and is almost as famous as Harry Potter in terms of launches. Dr Who got a mention too along with a cake request (please look it up).

Un-bloody-believable, except sadly it's not. I hope TM have a really nice Easter 'working really, really hard' and they say a very special prayer for the little girl they let down so badly and IMO have used that for their own ends as and when it suits. I hope they know she still has a voice whether dead or alive. I hope they pray to God for the truth for their child. I hope they stop trying to be the voice of missing children and humble themselves to let others who have lost children take the lead. I can hope but I rather doubt that it will happen.

It's only Madeleine that counts. Not the narcissistic parents. So Happy Easter Madeleine, you are so well loved and looked for. There are a lot of people looking for you and what happened to you.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum