The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I know it's the Mirror, but - Page 3 Mm11

I know it's the Mirror, but - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I know it's the Mirror, but - Page 3 Mm11

I know it's the Mirror, but - Page 3 Regist10

I know it's the Mirror, but

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know it's the Mirror, but - Page 3 Empty Re: I know it's the Mirror, but

Post by Ashwarya 09.04.12 12:44

Thank you everyone, especially Peter Mac for your very credible thoughts obviously based on sound experience. As for Kololi's comments, I too was sucked into the abduction story for a few weeks, and shed many tears over poor Madeleine and what I assumed would be the agony of her parents. However I was immediately cautious about handing over any money because even in the first few hours contradictory stories about the checking appeared in the press - at the time I just thought they hadn't been checking as often as they claimed and that the abductor had had a reasonable window of opportunity. My distress was compounded by the fact that the photo issued of Maddie looked incredibly like one of my own daughter (aged 18 months! another cause for slight suspicion). I fear there is no hope whatsoever that she is still alive although I would love to be proved wrong and that the hoax involved sending her to live with a relative, say in Canada. I really think she would have reappeared by now, though, if that was the case. Also Eddie and Keela have never yet been proved wrong, and that clinches it in my mind, although the McCanns and their associates have made strenuous but ultimately unsuccessful efforts to denigrate their work.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top