The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Book

Post by Guest on 20.04.12 22:29

That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I'm reminded of a link when George Bush Jr was still in office. If you googled something like "complete loser" - I can't think of the exact words - you got the official White House website!

P.S. The link IS now working and Kate's book appears - love it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Book

Post by tuom on 20.04.12 23:03

@russiandoll wrote: if I am reading the above correctly then JT has little common sense....her daughter was so shattered pre bedtime that she lay down on the floor yet JT still put her through the bathtime routine......has she never heard of topping and tailing? What most parents do if a child just needs his or her bed and is not very mucky. Silly woman.........why let it get to the stage that her child had a meltdown?





Hi RD , as I am working all week it will be the weekends that I get to reply , I agree with you about JT, all Mother's know this , if the child is sooooo

tired , quick change into pj's and nightie night. In all of the statements there is more detail given over to the bloody bath/bedtime routine than any fun things that the kids did , strange people !!!

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book

Post by Newintown on 21.04.12 1:03

@tuom wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: if I am reading the above correctly then JT has little common sense....her daughter was so shattered pre bedtime that she lay down on the floor yet JT still put her through the bathtime routine......has she never heard of topping and tailing? What most parents do if a child just needs his or her bed and is not very mucky. Silly woman.........why let it get to the stage that her child had a meltdown?





Hi RD , as I am working all week it will be the weekends that I get to reply , I agree with you about JT, all Mother's know this , if the child is sooooo

tired , quick change into pj's and nightie night. In all of the statements there is more detail given over to the bloody bath/bedtime routine than any fun things that the kids did , strange people !!!



That's because K & G MCann never seemed to spend any "fun" time with their kids, the poor things being stuck in the creche all day, then brought out at teatime, bathed and put to bed. The twins only got to go to the zoo when Madeleine disappeared and that was purely for a photo opportunity.

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book

Post by Shibboleth on 21.04.12 17:58

Jean wrote:That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I'm reminded of a link when George Bush Jr was still in office. If you googled something like "complete loser" - I can't think of the exact words - you got the official White House website!

P.S. The link IS now working and Kate's book appears - love it!

I will normally use Amazon Canada site to buy things. A search there for madeleine will show a completely different book, also called madeleine, and then a selection of cake pans. The madeleine of Kate McCann is very well down the list.

____________________
“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” ~ Joseph Stalin, 1897-1953
"If Adolph Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway." ~ Joe Strummer, 1952-2002

Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book

Post by Ribisl on 21.04.12 19:14

@Shibboleth wrote:
Jean wrote:That link doesn't work for me. I typed in "faked abduction" on Amazon and the only book about Madeleine that comes up is the Danny Collins one "Vanished".

I'm reminded of a link when George Bush Jr was still in office. If you googled something like "complete loser" - I can't think of the exact words - you got the official White House website!

P.S. The link IS now working and Kate's book appears - love it!

I will normally use Amazon Canada site to buy things. A search there for madeleine will show a completely different book, also called madeleine, and then a selection of cake pans. The madeleine of Kate McCann is very well down the list.

You have to go to amazon.co.uk and search under community tags. If you pick any book then go down the page to the section called
Tags Customers Associate with This Product. There you will find 'Search Products Tagged with'. If you type 'faked abduction', you'll find Kate's book.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum