The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Petition to investigate the fund

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition to investigate the fund

Post by jay2001 on 31.03.12 20:10

Can't do links, but there's a petition by Peter Davies (Muttfan on twitter) on the care2 petition site to investigate the fund. If this has been discussed previously I couldn't see it. Strangely enough Peter Davies followed Jim Gamble in ceop. Don't know if it's the same person.

If this needs to be in the Fund Section please move. Thanks

jay2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Petition to investigate the fund

Post by Guest on 31.03.12 20:55

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/947/044/041/#13332234238731&action=udata&udate=false

It's unfortunate that the site includes the spoof photo of the McCanns smiling at piles of money on a table!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 31.03.12 22:10

Probably not much more photoshopped than many other McCann photos but the wording is clear, concise & true and Peter's honestly asking for a review. Sadly it won't happen as it is a standard UK company and the law doesn't have any control over it unless Trading Standards or Companies House want a closer look.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 01.04.12 10:54

I have been put off signing patitions ,as last time i did so ,not sure but i THINK it was same one as here and later got e mail to say they had been cant recall name of it but someone got into their site and may have our posts and details,so i dont feel good about using it again joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum