The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Mm11

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Mm11

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Regist10

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Empty Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages!

Post by HiDeHo 31.03.12 12:43

How suspiciously contrived that Gerry recollects specific moments already known, detailed and discussed in the forums, 'how beautiful she looked', and those moments at the pool when the 'last' picture was taken.

Similarly, Kate recollects the clothes Madeleine was wearing at the pool in detail, but peach, (Amelie's colour) top, instead of pink. Co-incidentally the other clothing she describes in detail is from the tennis photo.

Typically enforcing the known 'facts' instead of the thousands of other 'moments' that should have occurred during that week. (Unless, of course there weren't too many)

Kate's book seems to be one big contrived effort to enforce the 'facts' as we already know them having been discussed on the forums when there SHOULD be many, many other moments that we haven't already been 'told' about?

I physically went through the description of the holiday in the book and highlighted discrepancies and contrived comments and looked for new information that we didn't already know. I found little if any.

I have created an image so one can better see the content of the text describing the 'holiday'. One would expect it to be full of details about what they did on the holiday that is not contained in the files, if only to give some credence to Madeleine's activities for those of us that suggest something may have happened to Madeleine earlier in the holiday.

I would have expected descriptions about the crafts that Madeleine had completed in the creche...How she was practicing her dance for the Friday, some of the little things that happened while she was having high tea, how she popped off one day and hid in the gardens...but...nothing...just a description of what is in the files...a very SHORT description.

Less than 10 pages in total for Sunday to Thursday (In 'Word' format the book is approx 170 pages) and this book was supposedly about the 'truth' about that week?

3 Pages for Sunday
1 paragraph for Monday! (this is when Madeleine was taken out of the creche after 15 mins)
1 Page approx for Tuesday
1 Page for Wednesday
3 1/2 Pages for Thursday

All of them riddled with contrived comments (green) and discrepancies (red)

One of my posts can be longer than Kate's description of the holiday! Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! 110921

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Pagesoftheholiday640
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Empty Re: Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages!

Post by tigger 31.03.12 13:46

HideHo wrote:

Similarly, Kate recollects the clothes Madeleine was wearing at the pool in detail, but peach, (Amelie's colour) top, instead of pink. Co-incidentally the other clothing she describes in detail is from the tennis photo.
unquote

That's bugged me as well, HideHo! Thanks for bringing it up. Recently I realized that the rather nicer clothes the little girl in Donegal was wearing, didn't turn up in any other known photograph. It was cooler there, yes, but not by much according to the records checked by other members.
Besides, the dress or skirt that girl is wearing looks very pretty, why isn't that anywhere else to be seen? Amelie's top is seen in PdL in 5a.
The pink dress from Gap wouldn't get my vote anyway because of the make believe triangles cut to fit breasts. Like the too large red dress in the kitchen photos, with the shouder straps, too grown up too. Same with the ice cream and floor photo - not childlike enough for my taste.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! Empty Re: Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages!

Post by russiandoll 31.03.12 19:43

my 1st post here was about the bewk, in fact the bewk was the catalyst for my joining this forum.
not much at all about the holiday and virtual silence about a key day, April 30th, just a trip to the supermarket and a ref to the tapas meal.

so much about milk and biscuits...no mention of what they bought from the supermarket and which were Maddie's favourites.
no mention of anything produced in the creche, considering the amount of time spent there, very strange. I would not have expected any photos of Maddie's artwork in the book, but no mention of drawings, paintings, cards with glitter decoration, all the things children produce and bring home to Mummy and Daddy. And that dance, Maddie surely would have been performing and practising as soon as she had learnt it, showing her family how it was done?
5 days in Portugal, no conversation with Maddie apart from the crying the night before episode [ contrived imo to place her alive in 5a morning 3rd May], and the I have had the best day ever nonsense, again to place her alive at a certain point in time imo.
Why had she had the best day ever? Kate does not recount anything...Maddie surely would have been rattling off a list of all the great things done at creche.
the book is fantastic, in the true sense of that word.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.03.12 19:52

russiandoll wrote:my 1st post here was about the bewk, in fact the bewk was the catalyst for my joining this forum.
not much at all about the holiday and virtual silence about a key day, April 30th, just a trip to the supermarket and a ref to the tapas meal.

so much about milk and biscuits...no mention of what they bought from the supermarket and which were Maddie's favourites.
no mention of anything produced in the creche, considering the amount of time spent there, very strange. I would not have expected any photos of Maddie's artwork in the book, but no mention of drawings, paintings, cards with glitter decoration, all the things children produce and bring home to Mummy and Daddy. And that dance, Maddie surely would have been performing and practising as soon as she had learnt it, showing her family how it was done?
5 days in Portugal, no conversation with Maddie apart from the crying the night before episode [ contrived imo to place her alive in 5a morning 3rd May], and the I have had the best day ever nonsense, again to place her alive at a certain point in time imo.
Why had she had the best day ever? Kate does not recount anything...Maddie surely would have been rattling off a list of all the great things done at creche.
the book is fantastic, in the true sense of that word.

Absolutely spot on russiandoll. And don't forget they had three children in the creche all day and not a picture and collection of shells or a seamonster made out of toilet roll tubes to be seen in the first photographs. It is almost as though no child had lived there that week. Yes piles of clothes shoved into the wardrobe shelf and a line of shoes and a wee jacket hung up but not another thing to show three children had breakfasted there been bathed and read to there and eaten biscuite and drunk milk there and chased around, played and had good childish fun.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 31.03.12 22:14

Gerry said it was the best holiday "as a family" they had had. McCann family holiday was leaving kids in creche all day & left alone all evening. So a maximum daily total of 2 hours in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 in the evening spent with their kids. So a total of 6 hours maximum daily with the children is a "family" holiday to Gerry.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 02.04.12 16:02

Gillyspot wrote:Gerry said it was the best holiday "as a family" they had had. McCann family holiday was leaving kids in creche all day & left alone all evening. So a maximum daily total of 2 hours in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 in the evening spent with their kids. So a total of 6 hours maximum daily with the children is a "family" holiday to Gerry.

Well said Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! 636506 this was not a family holiday Description of the 'Holiday' only TEN pages! 3711883763
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 02.04.12 16:29

There was a video where an expat said that when people go on holiday as a family, they should do things together. However, normal rules do not apply to that family. If that was the best holiday they had, they must have strange priorities. Mind, Aunty Phil. Said they were fitness fanatics in a recent video clip I saw.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.04.12 16:35

anil39200 wrote:There was a video where an expat said that when people go on holiday as a family, they should do things together. However, normal rules do not apply to that family. If that was the best holiday they had, they must have strange priorities. Mind, Aunty Phil. Said they were fitness fanatics in a recent video clip I saw.

It was in one of my videos...See 8.18 onwards

Although keep in mind they are perceived as neglectful because they WANT us to believe that, hence the constant mantra about dining in back garden.

If you confronted them and told them you didn't believe they were neglectful, they wouldn't thank you.

That would mean that if Madeleine was not left alone, there couldn't have been an abduction...The TELL us they didn't watch the childrn but I don't believe them for one minute...I don't beleive anything else, why should I believe that!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top