The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Mm11

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Mm11

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Regist10

Robert Murat versus Jane Tanner?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Murat versus Jane Tanner?

Post by vaguely1 17.02.10 15:17

it's not your....y'know....is it? Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 890363

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Empty Re: Robert Murat versus Jane Tanner?

Post by jmbd 17.02.10 15:20

vaguely1 wrote:it's not your....y'know....is it? Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 890363

It's nothing rude!

Is it supposed to be the courtroom?

I got it from here http://twitter.com/fduartecarvalho
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 17.02.10 15:21

# @JMF1957 diz que teria publicado a crónica de Mário Crespo less than a minute ago from Echofon
# @GaeMar01 I don't know any dates, but I believe that GAmaral has already testified. The case goes on... 2 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to GaeMar01
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 17.02.10 15:26

I haven't heard any good reason why Murat should or could sue Tanner. And why now.
Legal complaint, now called a 'criminal charge'?

KeirSimmonsITV
Kate and Gerry #McCann will issue statement tomorrow, then hold news conference Friday to respond to result of libel case, I'm told.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 17.02.10 16:43

Robert Murat criminal complaint against Jane Tanner
17 February 2010 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

Today, a UK media journalist, ITV'S Keir Simmons was able to confirm with Mr. Pagarete, Robert Murat's lawyer, that he has filed a legal complaint against Jane Tanner.

According to Portuguese Journalist Frederico Duarte de Carvalho's twitter, the case which is still at the inquest phase and under the secrecy of justice, is taking place at the Criminal Court of Lagos, in the Algarve, and apparently Mr. Amaral has already testified. Jane Tanner has not yet been constituted as an arguida, nor has she appeared in court.

Robert Murat's criminal complaint against Jane Tanner for calumnious denunciation, has already heard some witnesses, and will continue to hear some more, one of which is Ricardo Paiva, the PJ inspector who is currently being called as a 'liar' by the McCanns Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte.

On the side

On the case of Leandro da Silva versus Gonçalo Amaral, filed by Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, self-called psychic and convicted child murderer defendant, is reaching its final days at court - the lawyer strangely enough has moved to Madeira and has allegedly missed most of the court sessions.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.02.10 17:11

Interesting to see how our press cover this. Can't see the McCanns being too happy about their main eye-witness appearing in Court suspected of lying. Depending on the outcome, this could throw a hugh question mark over her 'bundleman' account.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 17.02.10 17:42

Nothing in the press at all at the moment. Surely someone out there is interested Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 234726

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.02.10 18:11

In all fairness, there isn't much on the net either. Does anyone know if the case is aready in progress?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 17.02.10 18:15

Apparently it's being decided if there is a case to be heard.

Interesting questions raised elsewhere about why it wouldn't be heard in the UK, as per when he sued newspapers.

It's all a bit fuzzy at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 18.02.10 2:32

Autumn wrote:Interesting to see how our press cover this. Can't see the McCanns being too happy about their main eye-witness appearing in Court suspected of lying. Depending on the outcome, this could throw a hugh question mark over her 'bundleman' account.

Will it Come to Court?
He's Simply Filed a Complaint... and Over a Year Ago.
Of Course this is a Country that Will Sue an English Person and Allow Criminal Charges for Making a Good Faith Complaint to the Bar Association about An Unscrupulous Barrister.
So Who Knows how Low they Can go.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat  versus Jane Tanner? - Page 2 Empty Murat V Jane Tanner......You have been fed a lie

Post by bunny 18.02.10 17:14

Its seems someone has been setting people up.

Cant name my source and no one has to believe me but........It's absolute rubbish.

Now ask yourselves why this rumour was put about? who was responsible for the majority of this?
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 17:16

My source says it's time for dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 17:17

the people on twitter were determined that this story come out and come out this week, I wonder why if the alleged complaint was made 18 months ago. So many people, so many agenda's and again Madeleine forgotten by all except her family. 😢
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 17:19

Bunny, is there any case at all, against the others who aren't tanner and were originally mentioned?

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 17:20

Well, it makes you wonder why posters would spread such rubbish.

Morais was one of the main supporters of this guff from what I recall.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 17:20

vaguely1 wrote:Bunny, is there any case at all, against the others who aren't tanner and were originally mentioned?

None
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 17:22

What a strange turn of events. So it was internet rumour mill?

Trouble at t'bureau?

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 17:29

I personally think it was orchestrated. You only have to look at twitter to see that.

Some posters (i'll mention no names) are all to quick to complain about the McCanns trying to steer people away from bad news. Now this is a prime example of just exactly how far some are willing to go in order to hide the impending loss of the court case with Amaral.

They put this about so that his loss wouldnt been the main topic.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 17:32

Distraction and spin. same old same old.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 17:39

The sad thing is that the few posters who have been lied to (antis) won't care at all. They will be quite happy so long as its to damage the McCanns or their friends.
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 17:54

Bunny, you cannot start a thread stating as fact that Murat V Tanner is a lie. This may well be your opinion but, without a source to back it up, you cannot dismiss it as a lie.

I suggest that you amend the title of this thread to make clear that this is your opinion as opposed to fact.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 18.02.10 17:56

bunny wrote:The sad thing is that the few posters who have been lied to (antis) won't care at all. They will be quite happy so long as its to damage the McCanns or their friends.

I suppose if some individuals do genuinely believe that the mccanns are wrong'uns then they just might be persuaded to believe that the ends justifies the means and so don't get too precious about such things as fact and truth and transparency etc

Just a thought.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 18.02.10 18:09

Autumn, hold on a second. See these threads

The Timeline - A Work Of Fiction
Goncalo Amaral a liar

Where are the facts for those? are they in the thread title?
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 18:10

According to mwilliamsthomas:

Murat filed two seperate criminal proceedings over a year ago - 1st against Tanner and 2nd against 3 of the McCann friends.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 18.02.10 18:22

Looks like it takes the prosecutor a lot of time to decide if he's going to file charges then.
That case concerning Amaral and Leonor's partner took less time.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top