The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pat's latest.....Find the body and prove we killed her..,

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pat's latest.....Find the body and prove we killed her..,

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 13.03.12 7:23

IIRC the 30 officers were not going to be working on this case exclusively, but none the less, it certainly was implied that there would be a massive amount of work done on it.
I will be very interested to see how much of the final report will be made available to the public. If we get fobbed of with a woolly one-liner at the end of it, it won't look good for SY. Keeping optimistic though!!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 13.03.12 9:21

@crewman wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Things were happening way before the McCanns letter in the papers to David Cameron..........

Former Home Secretary Alan Johnson commissioned a scoping exercise by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (Ceop) centre to look at the feasibility of carrying out a review of the case.

This was completed in March 2010, but Mr McCann said current Home Secretary Theresa May refused to let him and his wife see it because it was "sensitive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13378289

WHOA! Hold. The. Phone!

I never knew this? If Theresa May withheld, and one may assume is still withholding, the contents of this previous review, surely that would point to it having implicated the McCanns as likely suspects, no? I can't think of anything else that would make it so "sensitive" to not show them, seeing as most everything else they've requested has been granted them.....
I am amazed at how few people seem to have picked up on this (well, commented on it at least).
At the time the SY review was announced, so memorably by 'Call me Dave' on the front page of The Sun, I posted that I DID NOT BELIEVE that this review was commissioned at the click of the McCann's fingers. Indeed, my feeling was that Team McCann had got wind of the review team being assembled, and their 'letter to the Sun' was a pre-emptive strike, to make it look like their bidding.
'Why would David Cameron allow/go along with this?' I hear you ask... Well, if you think about it, if DC waited and announced the review in response to the McC's request, that's going to be good PR - kind, caring Mr Cameron. Also, if the review was set up to look at involvement of the McCanns, it wouldn't tip his hand publicly. Also allowing the McCann's to carry on as normal (give 'em enough rope time). In fact, I can't see how it would be anything other than win/win for Cameron. If he secured a conviction against K, G and maybe others, he'd get the glory for commisioning a team that locked up probably the most heartless parents our country has ever seen. On the other hand, IF they are innocent and there IS an abductor, he can say 'Look, we succeeded where those nasty Portuguese failed'! Add to that bash the previous Labour government and its game set and match to DC - whichever way the review goes...
I said at the time that NO WAY could review be commissioned in 24 hours. We now know that the feasibility exercise was completed in March 2010. We also know now, that the Portuguese reviewing has been going on for a YEAR - that works out also as March 2011!
So, clearly, this PT team in Oporto has NOT been set up at the request of the working SY review! When did they begin? Was it November? It seems that UK and PT have been working in tandem for a full two months BEFORE THE REVIEW WAS ANNOUNCED.
Consider this: PT are unlikely to set up a team to chase 'fake abductors'. Could it be that both countries are sick and tired of the antics of TM, and are going through the evidence with that fabled 'fine toothed comb', effectively to build their case BEFORE they interview - like a spider luring its prey into its web? It certainly seems possible to me...
I'm also considering now that 'Leveson' may have been part of the plan. Such a fawning sycophantic manner towards them- to lull them into a false sense of security (or give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves) - well it worked! Kate lied on oath about the origins of the DNA found in the Scenic!
It seems feasible to me. Then add to this the fact that Theresa May refused the McCanns access to the file as it was 'sensitive' - does that sound as though they've been written off as suspects? It doesn't to me.
But I may have missed something?
Would be interested to hear other thoughts on this...

ETA: Could this also be why no papers print anything vaguely anti-McCann? Partially to guard against compensation payouts but also to help with any future trial? Neutral reporting and all that... just a thought...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.03.12 9:45

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@crewman wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Things were happening way before the McCanns letter in the papers to David Cameron..........

Former Home Secretary Alan Johnson commissioned a scoping exercise by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (Ceop) centre to look at the feasibility of carrying out a review of the case.

This was completed in March 2010, but Mr McCann said current Home Secretary Theresa May refused to let him and his wife see it because it was "sensitive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13378289

WHOA! Hold. The. Phone!

I never knew this? If Theresa May withheld, and one may assume is still withholding, the contents of this previous review, surely that would point to it having implicated the McCanns as likely suspects, no? I can't think of anything else that would make it so "sensitive" to not show them, seeing as most everything else they've requested has been granted them.....
I am amazed at how few people seem to have picked up on this (well, commented on it at least).
At the time the SY review was announced, so memorably by 'Call me Dave' on the front page of The Sun, I posted that I DID NOT BELIEVE that this review was commissioned at the click of the McCann's fingers. Indeed, my feeling was that Team McCann had got wind of the review team being assembled, and their 'letter to the Sun' was a pre-emptive strike, to make it look like their bidding.
'Why would David Cameron allow/go along with this?' I hear you ask... Well, if you think about it, if DC waited and announced the review in response to the McC's request, that's going to be good PR - kind, caring Mr Cameron. Also, if the review was set up to look at involvement of the McCanns, it wouldn't tip his hand publicly. Also allowing the McCann's to carry on as normal (give 'em enough rope time).
I said at the time that NO WAY could review be commissioned in 24 hours. We now know that the feasibility exercise was completed in March 2010. We also know now, that the Portuguese reviewing has been going on for a YEAR - that works out also as March 2011!
So, clearly, this PT team in Oporto has NOT been set up at the request of the working SY review! When did they begin? Was it November? It seems that UK and PT have been working in tandem for a full two months BEFORE THE REVIEW WAS ANNOUNCED.
Consider this: PT are unlikely to set up a team to chase 'fake abductors'. Could it be that both countries are sick and tired of the antics of TM, and are going through the evidence with that fabled 'fine toothed comb', effectively to build their case BEFORE they interview - like a spider luring its prey into its web? It certainly seems possible to me...
I'm also considering now that 'Leveson' may have part of the plan. Such fawning sycophantic manner - to lull them into a false sense of security (or give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves) - well it worked! Kate lied on oath about the origins of the DNA found in the Scenic!
It seems feasible to me. Then add to this the fact that Theresa May refused the McCanns access to the file as it was 'sensitive' - does that sound as though they've been written off as suspects? It doesn't to me.
But I may have missed something?
Would be interested to hear other thoughts on this...

Exactly my thoughts too,which I said in another thread albeit not in as many words or as explicable as yours.

UK and Portugal been exploring the feasibility prior to the announcement that seems certain now.
This reasoning is logical as there is no way Cameron could have announced anything without already having bagged a deal with the Portugal to work in tandem. Else he would look extremely silly if he'd left it to the Yard to sort that out with Portuguese side only for them to reject the cooperation after the announcement was made.

Wonder why it was left until recently to announce the joint efforts of Oporto team - was it news on necessary basis or because Oporto was only given proper review budget recently. Anyhow it does not look to me that two teams gathered and working in tandem overtly is just to look chase bogus abductor.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 13.03.12 11:08

I think the McCann request might have been pre-emptive also, it certainly looks like wheels in motion before DC's announcement.
Cautiously optimisitic, have to be.....I dont see how there is a pre planned whitewash not with all the doo doo hitting the fan about police corruption in the Met right now.
All I want is the truth for this little girl.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.03.12 19:28

Latest tweet from Pat Brown.........

PAT BROWN‏@ProfilerPatBReply
Retweet

Best news in a long time! D'Andre Lane charged with murder of his daughter, Bianca Jones WITHOUT a body! AND the cadaver dogs hit.

Here is the story.........

(CBS/AP) DETROIT - The father of missing 2-year-old Detroit girl Bianca Jones has been charged with her murder.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced charges Wednesday against D'Andre Lane, who claims his daughter was abducted during a carjacking on Dec. 2, 2011.

March 14, 2012 2:52 PM
Bianca Jones' father charged with murder in Detroit 2-year-old's disappearance

Lane says he was carjacked while his daughter was secured in a child seat. The car was recovered but Bianca was never found.

Lane has publically denied any wrongdoing in his daughter's disappearance, although police expressed doubt just days after he reported her missing.

Lane is currently being held in the Oakland County Jail on an unrelated matter. He was expected to remain there for 14 days for violating a personal protection order, reports CBS Detroit.

According to Michigan prison records, Lane was jailed for more than three years on drug and firearm possession charges stemming from a 2003 arrest and was paroled in 2007. He also previously served a more than four-year probation starting in 1996 after being convicted of assault with intent to commit armed robbery, and a conspiracy charge.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57397429-504083/bianca-jones-father-charged-with-murder-in-detroit-2-year-olds-disappearance/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum