The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Mm11

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Regist10

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve

Post by justme3 16.03.12 16:33

I would think that this has been discussed here at an earlier time, but I'll copy and paste a part of it, as I feel it's very appropriate to what is being discussed at the moment. This is part of a conversation between "SM" and the police in reference to Operation Grange

"Police: …I’ve only worked here 11 years but I would say it’s not common. We give information whilst it’s appropriate to produce but whilst there’s an investigation going on and where it’s potentially murder, we say very little, we say very little. You read a lot in the press but that doesn’t come from us. We deal with about 250 murders a year and all of them are dealt with in exactly the same way in terms of how we deal with the media"

Here is the link for anyone who wants to read it in its entirety

http://truthformadeleine.com/2011/08/operation-grange-madeleine-mccann-a-potential-murder-enquiry/
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve

Post by Estelle 17.03.12 6:45

Angelique wrote:Kikoraton
This is such good news Maddie Case: PJ/Oporto has already been on the field in the Algarve - Page 2 3920004554

Well done for all your research and results from me too!

Kiko, at last let's hope someone in authority is listening to you. Keep up the great work. I am re-tweeting all your tweets and also telling everyone on facebook.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top