The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Mm11

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Regist10

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

Post by Guest 06.03.12 8:59

Segunda-feira, 5 de Março de 2012

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

Weekly "The Crime" Thursday, March 1, 2012 (pages number 12 and 13 )

"I suspect that my books were destroyed"

A new source of conflict between the former PJ inspector and the McCann couple goes around the back of the book written by Amaral. The courts overturned the injunction hanging over the work, and now the former inspector calls 7500 copies of "Maddie - The Truth of the Lie", whose trustee is the legal representative of McCann in Portugal.

"Crime" - The Court of Appeal ruled that the books (Maddie - The Truth of the Lie) which had been seized, will be delivered. Have them already in their possession?

Gonçalo Amaral - the Lisbon Court of Appeal ruled that my book and my opinions did not violate privacy rights of the couple McCann, parents of missing child, so that the injunction was peremptorily denied.

The decision has become final?

The decision of the Court of Appeal did not accept action. Even so, the distinguished lawyer of the couple managed to delay the final judgment, which occurred in November 2011 following a decision contrary to the McCann issued by the Supreme Court of Lisbon. It has been selling "pig in a poke" and I am beginning to doubt that the McCanns are aware of the decisions of the Portuguese courts. You may continue to pay without knowing the outcome.

Why it was not returned?

I doubt that the books exist. Indeed, it is good to remember that the lawyer of the McCanns have always said that these books would never be offered for sale. Where did this come ... sure do not know. Just know that this lawyer and his clients do not comply with decisions of courts of Portugal, which can be demonstrative of his character, or at least their way of being in the Portuguese legal system.Let me remind you that, to suspect that such books have been destroyed, denounced the situation to the prosecutor, happening right now in DIAP Lisbon criminal proceedings for embezzlement or destruction of objects placed under the government (Article 355 C of the Penal Code), abstract punishable by a prison term up to five years, which are suspected the McCanns and their illustrious lawyer.

How many copies are we talking about?

They will be concerned about 7500 copies.

When you are given will replace them in the supply chain?

Those books, or a new reissue, should already be in the market. The publisher "War and Peace" will know this subject.
What stage is the civil case against the McCanns have you?
We are in pre-trial hearing. Right now, my new attorney has"Tweaked" a process that was stopped and this has caused panic in the opposing party.
One of the strongest arguments for the prosecution is claiming that Gonçalo Amaral enriched with the rights to the book. What a commentary it deserves?
If someone wants to talk about "enrichment", first think about the parents of missing child in their family, in his "staff" and support in his illustrious lawyer.In the latter case that it was important to say how much you've earned and the prospects of earnings that still feeds, not to mention other lawyers, detective agencies and communication.

Do you have any expectation for this process?

The only expectation is that we will win the action, because there are no facts or matters of action. The action of the McCanns is inept. And all this causes great despair in his illustrious lawyer, who feels the need to move forward with a campaign of disinformation and defamation against me. You should not forget what has been said, because by that will respond in court.
As you know, Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered re-evaluate the research in England about the disappearance of Maddie. How do you assess that decision, admitting that the British hardly have access to research in Portugal?
The decision of the Prime Minister has been misrepresented. The McCanns have spoken of a reassessment of the "sightings" of the child. But what is known is that Scotland Yard, appointed to review all research, has put aside the pseudo-sightings focusing on the process that is filed. The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann .

The Maddie case, one can say (not secret) has committed his career in PJ. What hurts you feel about that?

Not so! The case "Maddie" happened at a stage in my life when I was already tired of saying "yes." Only and only that.

It was naive?

Nothing like that. I left the Judicial Police on my initiative and head up, I worked there for almost thirty years and had a successful career and unpolluted. The detractors who try to denigrate such a career, because then we talk soon.

So far the track taken by private investigators looking for the child, even those that have become more media, have proved useful and, perhaps, have thrown up more confusion about the case. What is your opinion?

The private detectives, in general, were concerned to make up stories about the Portuguese investigators in charge of the case, or creating false sightings. The McCanns should have the courage to disclose all reports generated by such private detectives and then we would understand how that has served the fund created to find the child .. It would be very interesting.In fact, let me remind you of the action detective agency "Method 3". These gentlemen have created several sightings. At some point, Christmas 2007, came to say that the missing child would be home that same Christmas. At that time tried to turn the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine. They came to "contact" a lawyer / medium to make that connection. This character was the first person who publicly coverage mediatic said that Madeleine was dead, and carried out searches in the Algarve dams. And today is bewildering, or maybe not, who is a distinguished lawyer of the McCanns to defend it in the process against him for defamation intentei qualified and whose crime is being prosecuted in the Court of Faro. Now let us stop a little. recall that the McCanns say that when I expressed my opinion in the sense that the child be dead, was, according to them, undermining the search to find it.Now I ask you to you and every citizen: the reason for the lawyer of the McCanns be defending a person who manifests and has publicly expressed the idea that Madeleine is dead? What is the reason for the "Method 3" have contacted the lawyer / medium? Surely not to find the child alive.

Still believes that someday we will know what happened, that beyond any doubt?

Someone must find a solution politically correct and diplomatic.

http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

Post by Guest 06.03.12 9:03

But what is known is that Scotland Yard, appointed to review all research, has put aside the pseudo-sightings focusing on the process that is filed. The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann

wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva

Post by Guest 06.03.12 10:28

So GA is saying SY are not really interested in the sightings but more in the process that is filed. Doesn't sound like a whitewash to me. He seems upbeat about the trial to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 06.03.12 13:44

I've been saying for months that 2012 won't be good for the McCanns. If this. Article is correct it looks like I may be proved right!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.03.12 13:51

candyfloss wrote:

Weekly "The Crime" Thursday, March 1, 2012 (pages number 12 and 13 )

"I suspect that my books were destroyed"

Why it was not returned?

I doubt that the books exist. Indeed, it is good to remember that the lawyer of the McCanns have always said that these books would never be offered for sale. Where did this come ... sure do not know. Just know that this lawyer and his clients do not comply with decisions of courts of Portugal, which can be demonstrative of his character, or at least their way of being in the Portuguese legal system.Let me remind you that, to suspect that such books have been destroyed, denounced the situation to the prosecutor, happening right now in DIAP Lisbon criminal proceedings for embezzlement or destruction of objects placed under the government (Article 355 C of the Penal Code), abstract punishable by a prison term up to five years, which are suspected the McCanns and their illustrious lawyer.

So, the destroying of the books is considered destruction of objects placed under state custody, punishable by a prison term of up to five years - interesting! I cant imagine Isabel Duarte to be so arrogantly stupid as to have destroyed them, but one never knows since her clients are so vicious. I am sure we will find out in due time. I'm sure Amaral will get round to this contempt of the court issue when the libel trial is behind him..

The only expectation is that we will win the action, because there are no facts or matters of action. The action of the McCanns is inept. And all this causes great despair in his illustrious lawyer, who feels the need to move forward with a campaign of disinformation and defamation against me. You should not forget what has been said, because by that will respond in court.

So he noticed desperate ID is clutching at straws using discrediting tactics as their defence strategy, and he is prepared to respond in Court - Gosh I am so looking forward to it.

As you know, Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered re-evaluate the research in England about the disappearance of Maddie. How do you assess that decision, admitting that the British hardly have access to research in Portugal?

What is he saying here? That the UK Police were not involved in the entire process in Portugal?

The decision of the Prime Minister has been misrepresented. The McCanns have spoken of a reassessment of the "sightings" of the child. But what is known is that Scotland Yard, appointed to review all research, has put aside the pseudo-sightings focusing on the process that is filed. The elements of the Scotland Yard have been working with a research team from Porto (Porto because the Algarve and Lisbon had been involved), and what is known is that the "thing" is not going very well for the side of McCann .

This bit is news to me - any one knows who is the Porto research team?
I take the 'research' team to mean 'investigative' team, and Porto as a central for Algarve and Lisbon.

The private detectives, in general, were concerned to make up stories about the Portuguese investigators in charge of the case, or creating false sightings. The McCanns should have the courage to disclose all reports generated by such private detectives and then we would understand how that has served the fund created to find the child .. It would be very interesting.In fact, let me remind you of the action detective agency "Method 3". These gentlemen have created several sightings. At some point, Christmas 2007, came to say that the missing child would be home that same Christmas. At that time tried to turn the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine. They came to "contact" a lawyer / medium to make that connection. This character was the first person who publicly coverage mediatic said that Madeleine was dead, and carried out searches in the Algarve dams. And today is bewildering, or maybe not, who is a distinguished lawyer of the McCanns to defend it in the process against him for defamation intentei qualified and whose crime is being prosecuted in the Court of Faro. Now let us stop a little. recall that the McCanns say that when I expressed my opinion in the sense that the child be dead, was, according to them, undermining the search to find it.Now I ask you to you and every citizen: the reason for the lawyer of the McCanns be defending a person who manifests and has publicly expressed the idea that Madeleine is dead? What is the reason for the "Method 3" have contacted the lawyer / medium? Surely not to find the child alive.

Still believes that someday we will know what happened, that beyond any doubt?

Someone must find a solution politically correct and diplomatic.

http://mariacpois.blogspot.com/

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty Ah say Boy(s) and Girl(s) I hope y'all are right!!

Post by The Rooster 06.03.12 16:29

I hope you are right guys and that 2012 will see events move against the McCanns. Come on the Yard. I am afraid I don't have vocabulary sufficient to describe my feelings for these two imposters, you would need to be a gifted writer like Mervyn Peake to use words to paint on such a black canvass called McCann.

When the McCanns go, a lot of other peoples reputations will go with them. If you fly with the crows you got to expect to get shot with them!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 06.03.12 17:18

The Rooster wrote:I hope you are right guys and that 2012 will see events move against the McCanns. Come on the Yard. I am afraid I don't have vocabulary sufficient to describe my feelings for these two imposters, you would need to be a gifted writer like Mervyn Peake to use words to paint on such a black canvass called McCann.

When the McCanns go, a lot of other peoples reputations will go with them. If you fly with the crows you got to expect to get shot with them!
Or if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas...
Rooster, you are right about the depths of evil these two plumb... Truly terrifying...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.03.12 17:56

amen to those hoping for justice at last for this little girl.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. ~Buddha

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.12 18:14

candyfloss wrote:So GA is saying SY are not really interested in the sightings but more in the process that is filed. Doesn't sound like a whitewash to me. He seems upbeat about the trial to.

Whoever thinks the SY review is a whitewash would have to be thinking mass conspiracy. In words of Clarence Mitchell 'ludicrous', not even the PM could attract that level of protection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.12 18:21

Hi Gollum and welcome welcome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.03.12 20:34

candyfloss wrote:Hi Gollum and welcome Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 4239481642

Thank you! This forum is like trying to circum-navigate the globe without sat-nav so it takes a bit of getting used to. See you anon.

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 1387363171
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 07.03.12 6:45

Gollum wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Hi Gollum and welcome Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 4239481642

Thank you! This forum is like trying to circum-navigate the globe without sat-nav so it takes a bit of getting used to. See you anon.

Hi Gollum and welcome to the forum Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 4239481642

If you need any help finding your way around just ask. We are generally more friendly tha your usual sat-nav big grin

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.12 11:48

Rather better translation of the article I posted to start this thread on Joana's site..........................

New episodes of the Judicial war with Maddie's parents: Gonçalo Amaral goes on the attack

7 March 2012 | Posted by Joana Morais

This bit translated better too..............

As you well know, the Prime Minister David Cameron, has ordered a re-evaluation of the investigation in England regarding Maddie’s disappearance. How do you assess that decision, admitting that the English will hardly have access to the investigation in Portugal?

The decision of that Prime Minister has been twisted. The McCann couple has spoken of a re-examination of the child’s “sightings”. When, in fact, what is known is that Scotland Yard, who were appointed to re-evaluate the whole investigation, has set aside the pseudo-sightings, focusing instead on the investigation process that remains archived. Elements from the Scotland Yard have been working with an investigative [Judiciary Police] team from Oporto (Oporto because Algarve and Lisbon have already been involved), and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-episodes-of-judicial-war-with.html?utm_source=BP_recent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.12 12:57

candyfloss wrote:The decision of that Prime Minister has been twisted. The McCann couple has spoken of a re-examination of the child’s “sightings”. When, in fact, what is known is that Scotland Yard, who were appointed to re-evaluate the whole investigation, has set aside the pseudo-sightings, focusing instead on the investigation process that remains archived. Elements from the Scotland Yard have been working with an investigative [Judiciary Police] team from Oporto (Oporto because Algarve and Lisbon have already been involved), and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns.

[url=http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-episodes-of-judicial-war-with.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-episodes-of-judicial-war-with.html?utm_source=BP_recent[/quote[/url]]

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty Ah say Boy! Ah say it's getting hot in the kitchen, YOU HEAR!

Post by The Rooster 07.03.12 12:58

I reckon the McCanns are sweating big time. Usurpers and imposters in the extreme. How dare you mislead the good people in this world and take their generosity for you're own pecuniary gain. You are disgrace. I hope you and/or your mercenary agents read Joanna's blog so that you can see the contempt with which you are held. SHAME ON YOU.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.12 13:07

Rooster Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 281194
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva Empty That's better!

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.03.12 13:12

A much easier read, thank you very much.
Must say Amaral sounds very buoyant and positive, which is fabulous to see.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.03.12 13:33

Why weren’t they returned yet?

I doubt the books still exist. In fact, it should be recalled the McCanns’ lawyer has always affirmed that those books would never be put on sales again. Exactly from where does that sureness come… I have no idea. I only know that lawyer and her clients do not abide by the decisions of the Portuguese courts, which can be a clear indication of their character, or, at least, of their behaviour within the Portuguese legal system. Allow me to remind you that, due to my suspicions that those books were destroyed, I have denounced the situation to the Public Ministry [Attorney General's Office]; currently taking place at the DIAP [Department of Investigation and Penal Action] of Lisbon is a criminal process for improper clearance or destruction of objects placed under the public domain (Article 3551 of the Penal Code), abstractly punishable by at least a sentence of up to five years in prison, where the suspects are the McCann couple and their illustrious lawyer.

Only after re-reading the transcript that I realised AG has started the process to recover his books. He intuition could be right, else how to explain ID bizzare behavior of hanging onto them - so interesting time ahead. I just wonder if found guilty of having destroyed the books would it be the mccanns or ID who faces imprisonment or both?

At what stage is the civil proceeding the McCanns have against you?

We are at a pre-trial hearing stage. Presently, my new lawyer has been “touching” in a process that was halted and that has stirred some panic in the opposing side

So,. he's saying his new super-police lawyer is revisiting the archived files and this is causing panic for the mccanns.
Now why would that be, since they repeatedly claimed in public there was nothing to incriminate them and they were exonerated by the AG's summation? It seems they are going to be exposed for their lies again and this time in Court.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 07.03.12 18:08

I particularly like this bit:

The only expectation that I have is that we are going to win the action, since there are no facts or material facts to support the claim. The action of the McCanns is inept. It is this that causes a great despondency in the illustrious lawyer, who felt the need to proceed with a campaign of disinformation and slander against me. She should not forget what she has been saying, because she will answer for that in court.

Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 110921

With thanks to Joana.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.03.12 13:16

candyfloss wrote:Rather better translation of the article I posted to start this thread on Joana's site..........................

New episodes of the Judicial war with Maddie's parents: Gonçalo Amaral goes on the attack

7 March 2012 | Posted by Joana Morais

This bit translated better too..............

As you well know, the Prime Minister David Cameron, has ordered a re-evaluation of the investigation in England regarding Maddie’s disappearance. How do you assess that decision, admitting that the English will hardly have access to the investigation in Portugal?

The decision of that Prime Minister has been twisted. The McCann couple has spoken of a re-examination of the child’s “sightings”. When, in fact, what is known is that Scotland Yard, who were appointed to re-evaluate the whole investigation, has set aside the pseudo-sightings, focusing instead on the investigation process that remains archived. Elements from the Scotland Yard have been working with an investigative [Judiciary Police] team from Oporto (Oporto because Algarve and Lisbon have already been involved), and what is known is that the “affair” is not going well for the McCanns.

That must be music to Amaral's ears when he heard that from source. I'm sure he knows what he's saying because Policemen do talk among their own kind, if not specifics, then general information about a case. So, yeah I can believe he was told from his police friends the general direction of the review.

People have been pondering all this while whether the Yard did liaise or gotten approval for cooperation from their counterparts. We are now told the Yard are working directly with the Oporto team, which could only mean they were directed there by a authority high up in Portugal.

In short, there appears there must have been behind the scenes mis-en-place between UK and Portugal HO for this Review to be carried out, which can only mean this liaison and discrete agreement must have been bagged well ahead of time before the Review announcement was made by UK. Thus, it cant have been taken at the mccanns behest which they wanted the public to believe.
What's betting No. 10 deliberately waited to coincide the announcement with the bewk release to mask the real reason why they initiated the review.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-episodes-of-judicial-war-with.html?utm_source=BP_recent
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.12 20:25

Gillyspot wrote:
Gollum wrote:

Hi Gollum and welcome to the forum Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 4239481642

If you need any help finding your way around just ask. We are generally more friendly tha your usual sat-nav Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 110921

Gillyspot,

Sorry, I missed your welcome before. Told you I would get lost, either that or it's that solar storm interferring with the sat-nav. Think I might well have to take you up on your kind offer of assistance at some stage but first I will take time to at least work out the basics of the forum.

Look forward to some interesting chat. Gonçalo Amaral Interview by Carlos Saraiva 847771
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top