The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by Autumn on 13.02.10 2:37

The following video was recorded by the only journalist who dared ask the McCanns tough questions


http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/exclusive-video-mccanns-press.html


The McCanns are clearly rattled when they are out of their 'comfort zone' and can't control the spin.

Well done to that reporter that asked the questions that our press should be asking. thumbsup

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by Autumn on 13.02.10 3:08

Note again, their chilling detachment......

'The child'

'The little girl'

'A child is missing'

Its all starting to sound very hollow, you could almost feel the discomfort of the McCanns as the tenacious reporter exposed them for the callous couple they are, hoplessly incapable of normal emotion.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 13.02.10 15:07

transcript
my heartfelt thanks to jjp for his huge contribution to the transcript

Sandra Felgueiras: Gerry do you also believe that the...

Gerry McCann: There is one real reason why we've come here and why we've taken this action and this why it is [indicates the poster] it's our daughter who is missing, and who deserves justice for a fair search. The laws of a democracy are there to protect the vulnerable in society, our daughter is vulnerable, our twins are vulnerable. Given what you've heard in court over the days of this trial, we want to appeal to the Portuguese people again, to come forward with any information that may lead us to help find Madeleine, or any other information that might be related to Madeleine's abduction. The number here is 800 814 024. [some journalist asks something to Kate McCann] Pardon.

Kate McCann: [unintelligible]

Gerry McCann: Thank you.

Unknown British journalist A: Tell us about those criminal proceedings that you're starting.

Gerry McCann: Can't comment on that.

Sandra Felgueiras: But do you think that the PJ is not investigating important leads that could help you to find Madeleine?

Gerry McCann: I think you've heard detective Paiva's testimony and that speaks for itself. There's one thesis that's being investigated here more than any other, that hasn't come up with any evidence, and the important thing is that there is an innocent child missing and that search must go on. We would very much like the whole process reviewed, we would like all information held by all law enforcements to be put together and systematically reviewed and identified areas for further investigation.

Unknown British journalist B: Are you going to review that Gerry?

Sandra Felgueiras: We were said that that notice the PJ received had inclusively photos from Madeleine or eventually from some child...

Gerry McCann: [refuses to answer, turns head to another direction] Pardon , sorry?

Sandra Felgueiras: ...have you seen that photo?

Unknown British journalist B: Who do you want to do that review with?

Gerry McCann: The most well-qualified people capable of doing it.

Unknown British journalist C: Who, who is that?

Unknown British journalist D: Mrs. McCann, how difficult has this trial been for you?

Kate McCann: It's obviously been difficult to hear all these allegations again, and, but is reassuring again to be demonstrated publicly that there is no evidence that Madeleine has come to any harm.

Unknown British journalist E: Kate do you feel...

Kate McCann: And I really do want to ask Portuguese people to continue to help us, please, there's a little girl still missing regardless of what Mr. Amaral and his followers say, and they have their own motives. There's a little girl still missing, and we know that people care about children, please help us.

Portuguese Journalist: You are asking Portuguese people to come forward, what do you have to say if they ask you 'why are you not re-opening the case'?

Portuguese Man's voice: That is the question, that's the one.

Gerry McCann: [looks startled]

Kate McCann: [answers another journalist question - unintelligible]

Gerry McCann: We be delighted if the case was re-opened, we have no problem with that, but what we need is real investigation, not this, not dismissal...

Portuguese Journalist: Did you already do anything? Take any steps to open the case?

Gerry McCann: We, we have sent information through, at the authorities both in England and through the PJ here. It's the prosecutors decision when to re-open the case.

Portuguese Journalist: Did you get a reply then?

Gerry McCann: What we need is. What we need is and this is very, very clear. What we need is new leads, new information. We believe that information has not gone into the inquiry and we want it all systematically examined under one review panel.

Unknown British journalist F: Gerry would you want that, would that be the British police? Do you want a British review panel?

Portuguese Journalist: A reconstruction. If you volunteer to do a reconstruction wouldn't that open the case?

Gerry McCann: We want to create information that will lead us to us helping find Madeleine.

Portuguese Journalist: That will help Madeleine. Don't you think so?

Gerry McCann: Well if it does then, you know, we will participate.

Portuguese Journalist: You are in Lisbon. You could take that step today. Ask for the case to be reopened and do a reconstruction with your friends.

Gerry McCann: We are going round in circles. We would be more than happy for the case to be reopened.

Unknown British journalist F: Gerry to clarify the, we are talking about this review. Its quite interesting. Is that something you would want the British police to do? A review of the entire thing.

Gerry McCann: We'll take whoever's prepared to do it and whoever has the most expertise and obviously we want the Portuguese and British authorities to cooperate in such a review.

Editing/video glitch

Portuguese Journalist: You are asking the Portuguese people to come forward and they will not do it (????)

A number of garbled questions.

Gerry McCann: We don't know when new information is going to come forward. There are many cases as you know of, of children who have been missing for years who have subsequently been discovered. And its when that piece of information falls into place that the children are found. And if people believe, erm, unnecessarily that Madeleine's dead without any evidence then we'll never find her.

Sandra Felgueiras: Are you sure that after this court that public opinion in Portugal will change?

Gerry McCann: It depends what your question really relates to. It's not a popularity contact, er contest. It's about finding Madeleine.

Sandra Felgueiras: You claim that the finding of Madeleine has been damaged with all this Gonçalo Amaral thesis but I'm asking you if this decision will be something like you wish to happen, do you think after that, after this step it will be better for you?

Gerry McCann: I think it will be a step in the right direction. It's about Madeleine. It's not about us. It's about this girl. She's missing. She needs to be found and we are doing everything in our power to aid that search.

Unknown British journalist G: Gerry, have you formally asked anyone to start a review?

Gerry McCann: We are happy to ask now.

Unknown British journalist G: But before today is it something you have formally asked.

Gerry McCann: We are asking behind the scenes all the time, many different things. Of course we want all the information reviewed. It's sensible. It would be done in any other major inquiry. There is a situation we have been advised of in Portugal. But, you know, we want the information reviewed. We want it. It's an unsolved case. It's really important. You would expect that. There is a little girl missing. We must find her, We must do everything in our power. Just because it is hard doesn't mean we give up. We are not gonna give up.

Citizen's Female voice: Why not do the reconstruction, maybe? Why not do the reconstruction, why?

Sandra Felgueiras: Isabel Duarte told to the court that she felt you were under a judgement these days. Do you still feel or did you feel that today you were under a judgement?

Gerry McCann: What's important is the judge's decision. I think that is the objectivity of it not biased opinion. You know, evidence has to be looked at objectively. There is no evidence Madeleine's dead. As far as we are concerned she's still out there.

Portuguese Journalist: Wouldn't you say that someone who accepts that there was an abduction is also biased? It's just one side of the question.

Gerry McCann: Aye. Obviously all possibilities have to be considered and they were considered. One was pursued much more aggressively than any other lead. But you know we weren't there on our own. We weren't in isolation. There were many many people around us. There are many different witnesses that seem to get forgotten about and only negative, er, testimony seems to ....

Portuguese Journalist: But that is part of life isn't it? There is always someone who has a different opinion.

Gerry McCann: We are here. We are standing here in front of you. We are visible. The abductor is not.

Portuguese Journalist: The abductor?!

Gerry McCann: We need to find that person and...

Kate McCann: Yes. The abductor is not.

Gerry McCann: ... and those that are responsible.

Portuguese Journalist: What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have....

Kate McCann: I know. I was here. I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw.

Portuguese Journalist: I'm not saying. I don't know anything. I'm just telling from a point of view where I don't know who to believe. I just want evidence like you say.

Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

Kate McCann: So(???) do you agree it shouldn't be be ruled out? Do you?

Portuguese Journalist: Other people have advanced other explanations. That's why we are here.

Gerry McCann: Okay. Any other questions before we go because we've got a flight to catch?

Kate McCann: Could you just remember there is a little girl missing and we need everybody's help.

Sandra Felgueiras: Are you planning to come on the..., next week?

Gerry McCann: Er. No.

Sandra Felgueiras: Why not?

Gerry McCann: I can't. I've got work commitments.

English Voice: Gerry, do you want to do ???? now.... for the press???

Sandra Felgueiras: How many legal actions are you planning to put in Portugal?

Gerry McCann: If you speak to Isabel. We take all our advice from Isabel regarding further actions.

Isabel Duarte: As many as necessary.

UK Photographer: Will you show it this way?

Portuguese Journalist: Gerry what's your next step?

UK Photographer: Gerry and Kate this way please, this way. In the middle please. Gerry and Kate. Thank you.

British Female journalist: Sorry Mrs McCann, are you intending to come next week? Your husband can't so....

Kate McCann: I've got no plans to come next week, no.

Portuguese Journalist: What will you do if the judge forwards the complaint and asks for the re-opening of the case?

Gerry McCann: Thank you.

Isabel Duarte: Questions about the legal actions are with me.

ends.

Note: Alphabetical letters are given to different journalists, distinguished by their voices.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 13.02.10 16:01

@Autumn wrote:Note again, their chilling detachment......

'The child'

'The little girl'

'A child is missing'

Its all starting to sound very hollow, you could almost feel the discomfort of the McCanns as the tenacious reporter exposed them for the callous couple they are, hoplessly incapable of normal emotion.

so the Mccanns said "Madeleine" 8 times - "daughter" 2 times.

I think you have selective hatred hearing problems.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by Kololi on 13.02.10 16:07

Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

He really is not prepared to consider any other outcome other than an abductor is he.

Madeleine may have got out of that apartment and goodness knows what may have occured then but he will not entertain anything other than the abductor theory.

Take care

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by marigold on 13.02.10 16:24

@Kololi wrote:Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

He really is not prepared to consider any other outcome other than an abductor is he.

Madeleine may have got out of that apartment and goodness knows what may have occured then but he will not entertain anything other than the abductor theory.

Take care
Not 'where is our daughter' but 'where is THE CHILD' says is all. They daren't entertain anything but abduction publicly after almost 3 years of ramming this down our throats. Of course, with an unlocked door, she could have wandered off. However, despite KM being so certain that Madeleine hadn't wandered, for reasons that, at that point, she couldn't divulge, she still hasn't said why she is so sure it was an abduction. Maybe due to the fact that they know exactly what happened.
Gerry repeats the mantra 'no evidence' 'no evidence' but there isn't any evidence Maddie was abducted either so what's his point? As he says what is the explanation for Maddie being missing? Well, it's glaringly obvious Gerry, can you tell us please?

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 13.02.10 18:12

@marigold wrote:
@Kololi wrote:Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

He really is not prepared to consider any other outcome other than an abductor is he.

Madeleine may have got out of that apartment and goodness knows what may have occured then but he will not entertain anything other than the abductor theory.

Take care
Not 'where is our daughter' but 'where is THE CHILD' says is all. They daren't entertain anything but abduction publicly after almost 3 years of ramming this down our throats. Of course, with an unlocked door, she could have wandered off. However, despite KM being so certain that Madeleine hadn't wandered, for reasons that, at that point, she couldn't divulge, she still hasn't said why she is so sure it was an abduction. Maybe due to the fact that they know exactly what happened.
Gerry repeats the mantra 'no evidence' 'no evidence' but there isn't any evidence Maddie was abducted either so what's his point? As he says what is the explanation for Maddie being missing? Well, it's glaringly obvious Gerry, can you tell us please?

Of course - you know more.

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 13.02.10 18:30

"so the Mccanns said "Madeleine" 8 times - "daughter" 2 times.

I think you have selective hatred hearing problems."

any response?

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bellatrix on 13.02.10 20:01

It reminds me of the JonBenet Ramsey case where the mother said something to the effect of "...I loved THAT CHILD" Those words were pounced on by anti Ramseys as proof they killed her and here we are years down the line and they have been exonerated.Sometimes I think people read too much into nothing.

bellatrix

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 13.02.10 20:22

autumn is just wrong

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bellatrix on 13.02.10 20:50

Maybe,maybe not,she is however entitled to her opinion.

bellatrix

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by marigold on 13.02.10 22:52

@jmbd wrote:autumn is just wrong

No, YOU are just wrong.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bunny on 13.02.10 22:55

Can anyone join in here?


No, you are all wrong laughat

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by marigold on 13.02.10 23:02

@jmbd wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@Kololi wrote:Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

He really is not prepared to consider any other outcome other than an abductor is he.

Madeleine may have got out of that apartment and goodness knows what may have occured then but he will not entertain anything other than the abductor theory.

Take care
Not 'where is our daughter' but 'where is THE CHILD' says is all. They daren't entertain anything but abduction publicly after almost 3 years of ramming this down our throats. Of course, with an unlocked door, she could have wandered off. However, despite KM being so certain that Madeleine hadn't wandered, for reasons that, at that point, she couldn't divulge, she still hasn't said why she is so sure it was an abduction. Maybe due to the fact that they know exactly what happened.
Gerry repeats the mantra 'no evidence' 'no evidence' but there isn't any evidence Maddie was abducted either so what's his point? As he says what is the explanation for Maddie being missing? Well, it's glaringly obvious Gerry, can you tell us please?

Of course - you know more.

And what do YOU know? Do you know for certain these are innocent parents? Do their words and actions reassure you? Do you approve of the children being left for hours as witnessed by Mrs Fenn? Are you absolutely sure you are backing the right horse?
What I know is that the dogs alerted to a body, that the tapas crew lied about their movements that night, that GM and KM have consistently changed their stories - cuddle cat position, window open and jemmied, door open/locked, Gerry in apartment a couple of minutes then a long time in the bathroom, neither parents willing to elaborate on who was the last person to see Maddie and where, the list goes on and on. Let alone strange and callous remarks and actions and the fund of course. Whereas you have exactly WHAT to convince you to protect this neglectful pair? What is it that makes you think they are telling the truth? It would be interesting to see the list, (or lack of), of facts to back up your assertions that they are innocent of all wrong doing.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by marigold on 13.02.10 23:03

@bunny wrote:Can anyone join in here?


No, you are all wrong laughat

OK bunny, what's so funny? big grin

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bunny on 13.02.10 23:04

Hey you're a poet and you don't know it big grin

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by marigold on 13.02.10 23:13

@bunny wrote:Hey you're a poet and you don't know it big grin

laugh

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bellatrix on 13.02.10 23:43

@bunny wrote:Can anyone join in here?


No, you are all wrong laughat


My Dad's bigger than your Dad ner,ner,ne ner,ner laugh

bellatrix

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by vaguely1 on 14.02.10 9:06

there is also the possibility that they are hoping if they distance Madeleine from themselves that people might think of her again as a missing child again - as opposed to an object of ridicule.

There are two versions of Madeleine - the one that was living quite happily with her family in the family home - and the one that has been the subject of endless speculation. The McCanns are looking for and missing the first version - others seem to be looking for, and discussing the second version.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 14.02.10 19:41

@Kololi wrote:Gerry McCann: Where is the child? We are looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she is not here?

He really is not prepared to consider any other outcome other than an abductor is he.

Madeleine may have got out of that apartment and goodness knows what may have occured then but he will not entertain anything other than the abductor theory.

Take care

Just going through this thread so you may see serveral replies from me (sorry). Whilst you say Gerry is not prepared to look at other alternatives to an abductor, there are some that are not prepared to look to see if there was an abductor

whoknowsthetruth

Posts : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 14.02.10 19:53

I cannot really see how the McCanns can be accussed of running scared to be honest. It is them that have turned up to Portugal, it is them who have turned up in court. What is it Amoral said? He would relish the chance to get the McCanns in court and give his evidence? He never took to the stand did he. maybe he is the one running scared.

whoknowsthetruth

Posts : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bellatrix on 14.02.10 19:58

I too dont see them running scared.

bellatrix

Posts : 207
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by Cath on 14.02.10 20:04

Why didn't Amaral take the stand?

Cath

Posts : 597
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by jmbd on 14.02.10 20:10

did sofia attend court on any of the days?

jmbd

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns Running Scared - Vid Outside Lisbon Court 10th Feb

Post by bunny on 14.02.10 20:13

I thought Amaral couldn't wait to take the stand! obviously that was just hot air.

bunny

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum