The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

A business meeting or a vacation?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by tigger on 26.02.12 13:37

I'm not sure if you're hinting at experiments on their own children, Bobbin. No doctor would do that, knowing full well how often these things could go wrong.
In Pdl, imo, ALL the children were well cared for, perfectly safe and supervised at all times. Except one.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by Cheshire Cat on 26.02.12 13:45

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@aquila wrote:I imagine SY have the power to look at the receipts for the TM holiday, how and when every element of the holiday was paid for and who paid. Now that would be very interesting. If TM are all shown to be squeaky clean there will be no problem. If not, I doubt whether this will see the light of day as that would throw a very large cat among the pigeons.

If the NHS staff (Tapas9 and others) were paid for by a pharmaceutical company and the whole thing was primarily a jolly rather than family holiday then we see a reason for the initial cover-up because of the reputations involved:

Key corporate and professional reputations at stake include NHS, pharmaceutical company, Weinberger. Therefore a logical step would be to engage risk control specialists.

If the holiday is 're-framed' and we consider it from the perspective of a jolly arranged by pharmaceutical 'big boys' then there are some important points to consider:

- Would not have played well in the press. Even more of a PR disaster.

- Massive help would have been available to the Tapas9 from the word go

- The argument that 'we were just a group of holiday makers in a strange country - how could we have covered it up?' is weakened.

My view is that SY already know all this and this is why they are having to perpetuate the cover-up.

We must not forget that Philip Edmonds, nephew of Margaret Hodge was also present at the Ocean Club, I am sure he could have called on a few influencial friends! I don't believe that there were any crazy experiments on children or micro chips, I don't for a moment believe any of this was pre-planned but the significant amount of health professionals and investment bankers suggests it wasn't a simple holiday that drew the Tapas9 to the Ocean Club. In my view the possibility it was funded by one of the major Pharma companies is plausible.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by Badboys on 26.02.12 16:33

John mccann used to work for astrazeneca,now its another firm.

Badboys

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by russiandoll on 26.02.12 18:07

@Ribisl wrote:Sorry but I am far from convinced that they were in PDL for networking. I assume some of you are talking about human radio frequency identification chips implanted under the skin in your hand. The technology already exists and there are many human guinea pigs wearing the device. I just cannot see the connection between such application and a cardiologist from Leeds. There are many scientists researching the technology further and there are companies trying to develop business out of it. But Gerry Mccann??

I asked justcurious before but if you have some proof that their expenses were paid for by a pharmaceutical company I would very much like to see it.

Gerry McCann practised and still practises in Leicester.....and you stated you thought he was a surgeon? He is not. May seem trivial in relation to what is being discussed, but please get facts straight so we dont give ammuniton to the nasty pros who criticise us !

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by tigger on 26.02.12 18:33

@russiandoll wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:Sorry but I am far from convinced that they were in PDL for networking. I assume some of you are talking about human radio frequency identification chips implanted under the skin in your hand. The technology already exists and there are many human guinea pigs wearing the device. I just cannot see the connection between such application and a cardiologist from Leeds. There are many scientists researching the technology further and there are companies trying to develop business out of it. But Gerry Mccann??

I asked justcurious before but if you have some proof that their expenses were paid for by a pharmaceutical company I would very much like to see it.

Gerry McCann practised and still practises in Leicester.....and you stated you thought he was a surgeon? He is not. May seem trivial in relation to what is being discussed, but please get facts straight so we dont give ammuniton to the nasty pros who criticise us !

Ribisi, I understand what you mean GMcC is hardly top business material. But I think what RussianDoll is getting at ( at least I'm thinking that way) is that organizing a pilot scheme for again say - microchips with dynamic nanotechnology - would be of great interest to any given hospital trust.
Now the Glenfield Hospital wasn't doing very well financially, I believe. In any case a hospital trust would be very happy to get a contract for such a pilot scheme.
So the combination of high finance and industrial interest and doctors could be explained that way. One meeting - at the golf club for instance where it could be agreed that the scheme would be viable, would be enough. This would be informal, not commit anyone to any contract but potentially a lot, a lot of money in the future.
(A cardiologist would be useful in assessing the use of such technology for heart patients - e.g. get microchipped to save your life. In Canada a diabetic girl's life was saved because she had a microchip. May be true, may be part of the promotion.
Basically, if this were the case, the T9 were simply the go-betweens for their respective trusts. I'm not saying that I'm convinced that's it, it's just one of the less wild explanations. Don't forget it was 2007, worlds' finances were going pear shaped in a big way. Whatever happened - I am sure of one thing only - it was all about money, money and nothing but money.
The abduction was TM's own idea and own execution, wouldn't trust them to organize a party in a brewery.

As an afterthought I'd also like to draw your attention to the amazingly fast installation of full body scanners at airports. They must have had hundreds of the things on standby and lo! there was a man who had explosives in his underpants. After that everybody got x rayed in record time.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A business meeting or vacation?

Post by justcurious on 26.02.12 20:11

It was a relationship building week no child experiments, no weird micro chips just a bunch of greedy Doctor freeloaders. If anyone doubts what goes on, put Alfredo Pequito into your search engine and you may start to understand. Somebody has asked for proof, this lies in a file with the PJ and for this reason alone Scotland Yard could not produce a whitewash even if they wanted to.

What exactly happened to Madeleine maybe a mystery but the rest is based on a very simple thing, greed. Again do you know anyone who would pay for an all-inclusive cheap package then pay again for the flights, again for the airport transfers, again extra for the meals, again extra for the drinks, extra for the tennis lessons and extra for the childcare.

Just look at the Mark Warner site then and now.

justcurious

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by Cheshire Cat on 26.02.12 21:14

@justcurious wrote:


It was a relationship building week no child experiments, no weird micro chips just a bunch of greedy Doctor freeloaders. If anyone doubts what goes on, put Alfredo Pequito into your search engine and you may start to understand. Somebody has asked for proof, this lies in a file with the PJ and for this reason alone Scotland Yard could not produce a whitewash even if they wanted to.

What exactly happened to Madeleine maybe a mystery but the rest is based on a very simple thing, greed. Again do you know anyone who would pay for an all-inclusive cheap package then pay again for the flights, again for the airport transfers, again extra for the meals, again extra for the drinks, extra for the tennis lessons and extra for the childcare.

Just look at the Mark Warner site then and now.

I don't know who you are justcurious but what you are saying sounds plausible given the amount of medical and other professionals. Thanks to the Ocean Club records we have been able to identify many of the people staying at the Ocean Club that week and their resepective careers. I am sure the PJ have all this info because the Ocean Club staff would have known about the event and the preparations for the guests. And no weird microchips. No weird child experiments.

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business meeting or a vacation?

Post by Cheshire Cat on 26.02.12 21:26

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@justcurious wrote:



It was a relationship building week no child experiments, no weird micro chips just a bunch of greedy Doctor freeloaders. If anyone doubts what goes on, put Alfredo Pequito into your search engine and you may start to understand. Somebody has asked for proof, this lies in a file with the PJ and for this reason alone Scotland Yard could not produce a whitewash even if they wanted to.

What exactly happened to Madeleine maybe a mystery but the rest is based on a very simple thing, greed. Again do you know anyone who would pay for an all-inclusive cheap package then pay again for the flights, again for the airport transfers, again extra for the meals, again extra for the drinks, extra for the tennis lessons and extra for the childcare.

Just look at the Mark Warner site then and now.

I don't know who you are justcurious but what you are saying sounds plausible given the amount of medical and other professionals. Thanks to the Ocean Club records we have been able to identify many of the people staying at the Ocean Club that week and their resepective careers. I am sure the PJ have all this info because the Ocean Club staff would have known about the event and the preparations for the guests. And no weird microchips. No weird child experiments.

Looking at Joanna Morais blog and the comments regarding Amarals new lawyer who also represents Alfredo Pequito I wonder if the secret of the 'Relationship Building Week' is about to explode into the public arena?

Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 660
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2010-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum