The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dingo taking baby case.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dingo taking baby case.

Post by Pershing36 on 24.02.12 18:08

A case that I followed very closely at the time has re-opened.

Dingo took my baby

I know it has no connection but the circumstances of the investigation bring me back here.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dingo taking baby case.

Post by tigger on 24.02.12 18:15

Very interesting. I find quite a few parallels.

Dingo was 'casing' (watching) Lindy and the baby during the day - Lindy noticed it.
When she discovered the baby gone, Lindy didn't shout 'Help!' or 'Azzie - Azaria!', she gave us the full plot: That dingo's taken my baby!
(paedophiles watching - They've taken her!)
The other campers formed a long chain to follow the trail. Neither Lindy or her husband joined the trail...nor searched for Azaria.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/chamberlain/chamberlainaccount.html

Lindy announced "It's time I put Bubby down" and retreated to the Chamberlain's tent to make a suitable bed for Azaria. Ten minutes later, having left Azaria with her sleeping brother, Reagan, in the tent, Lindy rejoined the rest of the campers by the barbecue bench. A baby's cry from the direction of the tent soon sent Lindy racing back to investigate. Then came her cry: "My God, My God, the dingo's got my baby!"

Frank Morris, the first investigator to arrive, shined a light across the floor of the Chamberlain tent, where he noticed blood on one of the rugs. Paw prints led away from the tent entrance, but faded as they hit a road. Meanwhile, six-year-old Aiden wailed to Sally Lowe, as he showed her the empty bassinet, "The dingo has our Bubby in its tummy."

Soon campers were locating flashlights ("torches," in Australian) and heading out into the dark scrub land. Nearly 300 men, women, and teenagers formed a human chain to look for tracks or pieces of clothing. Michael, who did not join the chain, had already assumed the worst, telling a fellow camper, "She's probably dead now." Then he added, incongruously, "I am a minister of the gospel."

Not a doctor then.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum