The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Mm11

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Mm11

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Regist10

The Creche Sheets

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty Re: The Creche Sheets

Post by Guest 14.03.12 16:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From David Payne's 4th May statement, the top signature I would have thought.

Nothing like any of the above !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.03.12 20:35

Stella wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It wasn't fiona's signature on the creche sheets either - she and dianne webster sign in/out lily, sean and amelie on 4 may jellyfish sheet and their signatures look nothing like the ones against lily on the earlier days.

This is fiona's signature from the 4 may statements..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 14.03.12 20:41

Oh! That wasn't what I saw at all. I'll see if I can post the image I was thinking of.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty David Anthony Payne

Post by uppatoffee 14.03.12 20:58

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I looked at the initials at the top of the first page of the interview. I think that the larger of the three initials is DAP. It looks like the first three letters of the signature on the creche records - The style of the D and A are quite distinctive.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty Jellyfish - Numbers elevated

Post by uppatoffee 14.03.12 21:18

On 1st May page, there are three groups in the Jellyfish page. Lucy in the bottom group is the younger Totman child, and her father (?) has signed her out with elevated numbers too.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.03.12 9:53

Hope I haven't taken this in a distracting direction when not significant, I just thought after reading the nannys' differing comments re the pick up of the twins [ one saying Maddie would come with a parent and be very happy to see them]...to take a look at the jellyfish sheets, seeing who was signing for twins and when as a parent can',t be in 2 places at one time.
Then noticed the odd lack of info on the sheets. What would have happened if one of the many children lacking info had an accident, was taken ill ? How were parents to be contacted? And lack of consistency in record keeping from the same nannies puzzled me.

And the elevated minutes of DP. A scientist like Gerry and it is only on maths and science notations that I have seen any numbers elevated after a larger number.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.03.12 10:01

As two of the Jellyfish creche sheets have been witheld, we only have 3 days where the Payne's eldest attends creche.

She only ever attended in the mornings, this is for the 30th, 1st and 2nd.

Who do the signatures belong to? The last few look like DW, is that Dianne Webster?

Does he do minutes elevated and rising up?

I have just checked the Jellyfish sheets against my original post re- dates, times and signatures.
Lily is named near the twins every afternoon from 29th April-3rd May .

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 11:15

She is on the list Russiandoll, but she never attends in the afternoon. I can only think the Payne's must have booked/paid for her to attend both sessions, but changed their minds some time later.

Lily Payne Jellyfish attendance

29th am WITHELD

29th pm No

30th am Yes (9.20-12.45)

30th pm No

1st am Yes (9.25-12.20)

1st pm No

2nd am Yes (?? – 12.40)

2nd pm No

3rd am WITHELD

3rd pm No
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 11:22

A child goes missing in another creche group and the PJ withold two sheets from this one, why?

I can only think there must have been something very significant happening in this creche group, that is connected to the twins or the only other tapas child there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty Lily signed on but not attending, LITTLE Madeleine photo publicised. Hmmm

Post by bobbin 15.03.12 11:55

Definitely something very bizarre here.
We've always been looking at Jane Tanner's daughter as a possible stand in, and not really focussed on the Paynes' daughter.

How do we know she didn't attend in the afternoons ? Upon whose word or rogatory statements would we have come to believe that Lily did not attend p.m. sessions at the creche and yet was apparently booked in.

Can the dogs sort out the difference between rats and fish, because I smell a rat and this all smells fishy.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.03.12 11:58

interesting info re Lily on records but not attending......where was this that I missed it, would be glad if you could point me to it as it is v interesting.

also interesting and bizarre.the great efficiency in pre-recording Lily's name for all those sessions she was due to attend, then did not........and then inefficiently not deleting her name to keep records correct. Are all the other children without info non- attendees then, pre- booked but then absent? very odd.

thank God there wasn't a fire when they would have needed a head-count.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 12:00

I think I have seen in Fiona's statement that she did not attend in the afternoons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.03.12 12:02

There should be a nanny statement re this..maybe not if they were only interested in info re attendance of McCann children.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 12:33

From Fiona Payne’s Rogatory Interview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“All the kids were booked into their relevant kids clubs, Scarlet was the only one that was in the baby creche and that was kind of next door to where Madeleine and Ella were in the sort of older kids club and that was near the main reception. So after lunch I generally, after breakfast, sorry, I generally walked with Scarlet to the baby club, with or without either Jane, Russell, Kate, I'd sometimes meet Kate or Gerry dropping Madeleine off there, and then Dave would take Lily over to the kids club which was back near the, behind the Tapas Bar area".

“I think for us we were, all our children were still having sort of afternoon sleeps, so we'd stay at the apartment after lunch, get the kids down and just sit on the balcony and read while the kids had a nap and then, when they got up we'd, go for a walk to the beach or play by the pool, but they just went to the kiddie care for the morning only (inaudible)”.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 12:39

uppatoffee wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

I looked at the initials at the top of the first page of the interview. I think that the larger of the three initials is DAP. It looks like the first three letters of the signature on the creche records - The style of the D and A are quite distinctive.

Initials on a document to state you have witnessed that page, would not be the same as a signature. But those marks are still interesting all the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 12:47

Stella wrote:From Fiona Payne’s Rogatory Interview:

“All the kids were booked into their relevant kids clubs, Scarlet was the only one that was in the baby creche and that was kind of next door to where Madeleine and Ella were in the sort of older kids club and that was near the main reception. So after lunch I generally, after breakfast, sorry, I generally walked with Scarlet to the baby club, with or without either Jane, Russell, Kate, I'd sometimes meet Kate or Gerry dropping Madeleine off there, and then Dave would take Lily over to the kids club which was back near the, behind the Tapas Bar area".

“I think for us we were, all our children were still having sort of afternoon sleeps, so we'd stay at the apartment after lunch, get the kids down and just sit on the balcony and read while the kids had a nap and then, when they got up we'd, go for a walk to the beach or play by the pool, but they just went to the kiddie care for the morning only (inaudible)”.

Looking at this statement under a magnifying glass.

It would seem that most mornings David Payne was in the same vicinity as Gerry and Russell. Near the main reception.

Then Dave would "take Lily over to kids club". Again exactly where Gerry would be.

Did these two do the drop-offs together by any chance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty is david payne also a big shaker.

Post by bobbin 15.03.12 12:51

on the 'child subsitute thread' Stella and Tigger response is about whether Gerry or Kate was the big shaker.

Perhaps we should be looking more at how entwined the paynes have been in all of this.

They have been the really evident of all the group. Payne, organising the holiday, staying on, telling Yvonne ? the social worker lady, to push off.

Fiona is busy flannelling about Maddie and Ella, and as said above, how efficient they were to book in advance but not efficient enough to un-book at the event. Yes, lucky there was not a fire or accident, with head-counts so confused....hang on a minute, perhaps there was an accident !
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 12:55

And who else was involved in the Gasper statement? Gerry and David Payne.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Creche Sheets - Page 5 Empty Afternoon of the 3rd

Post by Ribisl 15.03.12 14:19

The twins are signed in at 14.45 by Kate. Minutes elevated.

Both Kate and Gerry’s mobile numbers are left. Stacey & Shinead - 3 children.

Lucy Totman is signed in at 14.50. Minutes elevated.

Madeleine is signed in at 14.50 by Kate. Minutes elevated.

Ella is signed out at 4.30 by ‘Cat nanny’.

The twins are signed out as 17.25 by Kate. Minutes elevated.

Lucy Totman is signed out at 17.30. Minutes elevated.

Madeleine is signed out at 17.30 by Kate.

Sorry if this has been gone over before but I think trying to establish the correct sequence of events in the afternoon of the 3rd is crucial to understanding what might have happened to Madeleine. The above record directly contradicts Kate's statement in her book in which she claims she was running (again!) while Gerry picked up the twins and Madeleine from the creche. She then found them having tea in the Tapas area shortly after 17.30. Afterwards Madeleine had to be carried back to the apartment because she was 'so pale and worn out'.

Maybe something happened to her earlier that afternoon but the bit about Madeleine looking 'so pale and worn out' could be closest to the truth they would ever admit publicly. Lies are usually built on some grains of truth I believe.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 14:56

Maybe Kate's book is less than truthful. I somehow doubt that the book exercise will help us get to the truth.

You might think it is not important to look over the whole week, but there is more happening earlier that week to suggest an early time of death, than there is after 5.30pm on the 3rd. This is precisely why the Oporto team are focusing once again on the call activity, in particular the deleted calls and voicemails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.03.12 15:28

I think this simple little exercise, by looking at the handwriting styles for Kate, kind of suggests that there was a long period of her absence from Madeleine's creche group. I cannot believe that anyone would write a time in two different ways. Is there anything prior to 2007, where Kate would record hours and minutes and are those minutes elevated? If there is and it can be proved that she does not, I would think that we have at least 3 days at least, where someone is posing as Kate.

Kate McCann signature analysis
29th
9.45 not elevated
17.30 not elevated
30th
15.15 not elevated
15.30 elevated
1st
Kate never attends
2nd
14.45 elevated
17.30 not elevated but uses KM Healey instead
3rd
12.25 elevated
14.50 elevated
17.30 not elevated I believe, but could be wrong. It looks different to all the rest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 15.03.12 19:08

Stella wrote:Maybe Kate's book is less than truthful. I somehow doubt that the book exercise will help us get to the truth.

You might think it is not important to look over the whole week, but there is more happening earlier that week to suggest an early time of death, than there is after 5.30pm on the 3rd. This is precisely why the Oporto team are focusing once again on the call activity, in particular the deleted calls and voicemails.

I am open minded and agree that one needs to study not only the whole holiday week but also Madeleine's whole life to get to the big truth. Wrt Kate's book however I have to disagree. I think it's invaluable for exposing some of their lies when compared against known facts and for gaining some insight into her personality which may have contributed towards her daughter’s fate. spin spin spin

PS I just love this smilie!

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.12 7:58

Using the same principle as above, here is the twins registration details.

Kate McCann signature analysis in Jellyfish group

29th

am - withheld

14.35 elevated

30th

AM - Kate never attends

15.25 elevated

17.20 not elevated

1st

12.20 elevated

14.30 elevated

17.20 elevated

2nd

12.25 elevated

14.40 elevated

3rd

am - withheld

14.45 elevated

17.25 elevated
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.12 12:03

Top visual is 1st May Jellyfish

Bottom visual is the 3rd May Jellyfish

What you will notice is that on the 1st, the number 2 is not looped. On the 3rd, the number 2 is looped. The N's in McCann are very different also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.12 13:24

According to this sheet, it was Kate who signed Madeleine out of morning creche, the day she disappears.

But, according to Gerry's statement on May 10th, he claims it was him, as he was sure he took the short cut.

Perhaps this is why we see the minutes elevated, which Gerry does 7 out of 9 times that week, in Lobsters group.

Gerry McCann 10th May Statement

----- Returning to Thursday, after breakfast, about 09h00, KATE and the children left by the rear door, he having left by the front door, which he locked with the key, having also closed and locked the rear door from the inside.
----- They made their way on foot by the usual route to the creche next to the TAPAS where they left the twins, and, while KATE stayed to play tennis he took MADELEINE to her creche, through the short-cut, where they arrived at 09h15, and , since it was obligatory, he signed the child's attendance register. On returning, not by the short-cut, he went to the supermarket where he bought milk, he presumes, making his way to his apartment, entering by the front door, that was locked by key, when it was 09H40/09H45.
----- He remained at home for about 15 minutes, dressing in tennis clothes, left by the front door, that he did not lock, and made his way to the tennis courts by the usual route, they being next to the TAPAS. He played tennis for an hour with the instructor and other students among whom was an individual he had met during the holiday called "JEZ", and with whom he had established a friendship albeit as a simple acquaintance. "JEZ" has two small children whose exact age he does not know. As to his wife, he had seen her next to the pool but had never spoken with her.
----- The tennis class finished at llH15, he stayed in the pool area talking with his wife and other persons, whom he does not remember.
At 12H00, together with KATE, as he recalls it, she made lunch and he went to get MADELEINE. He thinks that it was KATE who took the twins home. Since it was he who went to collect MADELEINE, he is sure he used the short-cut.
----- At 12h30 they started lunch, the meal having lasted an hour until 13h30.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top