The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by sharonl on 22.02.12 23:06

Enid O'Dowd takes an in depth look into the setting up and subsequent running of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited

Exclusive to mccannfiles.com


http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3565
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by aquila on 23.02.12 8:11

@sharonl wrote:Enid O'Dowd takes an in depth look into the setting up and subsequent running of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited

Exclusive to mccannfiles.com


[url=http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html[/quote[/url]]

Now if only a newspaper had the guts to print this. I'm sure the press are stocking their store for when the truth comes out. Bravo Enid O'Dowd and Bravo Sharonl for this post.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by Guest on 23.02.12 12:07

How I agree Aquila that I wish this article could be published by the mainstream media. Some of it is a bit technical for me but I like the bit near the end where, referring to the accounts for the year ending 31/3/2009, there is confusion over surplus and deficit. Even I can understand the difference between those two concepts!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by rainbow-fairy on 23.02.12 18:29

A very well written and informative article - it must have taken Enid ages to collect and collate all that info. Well done...
I did have a thought reading that... I was already aware of the amendments to the company, ie removal of the 'financial support' objective. However, I'm now asking myself - Why? Were the advised to? Is it possible the McCann's are anticipating the possibility of charges being brought, and would it lesson severity of say, fraud charges if its shown they are not receiving money from the 'fund'?
Just a thought.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by Kololi on 24.02.12 13:01

I am pretty clueless about company finances and such but would that be a way to ensure that the fund could not be affected by any claim against them personally?

In other words the fund money cannot be claimed against if for arguments sake Mr Amaral wins the court case. Just a guess and probably a miles from the mark one at that.

Kololi

Posts : 677
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by tigger on 24.02.12 13:21

Just as newspapers are always updating their obituaries, I'm sure they are collecting useful information ready to go, just in case. Keep in mind that imo Murdoch isn't too happy with TM after Leveson.
It was in the DM online yesterday that Cherie Blair wants to sue him? Really weird, as TB was guest of honor at the baptism in the Jordan of Murdoch's daughter last year, I think.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forensic review of accounts

Post by flaxyard on 24.02.12 15:29

Joined today. This is a class piece of work for which the author needs congratulating. I have been reading this forum for ages but this alone made me join today. Hope to add my input in due course.

flaxyard

Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by Pershing36 on 05.03.12 16:16

This book deal is getting weirder by the minute. I guess we will have to wait till next years accounts are filed until we get a definite answer.

I have this strange feeling however they will wind up the fund by then. My feeling is it will happen at the end of the SY review and they will give the reasons as financial and that no viable leads were found by the Police review.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by aquila on 05.03.12 16:40

@Pershing36 wrote:This book deal is getting weirder by the minute. I guess we will have to wait till next years accounts are filed until we get a definite answer.

I have this strange feeling however they will wind up the fund by then. My feeling is it will happen at the end of the SY review and they will give the reasons as financial and that no viable leads were found by the Police review.

The structure of the fund has already changed. In preparation?????

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by Pershing36 on 05.03.12 16:51

@aquila wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:This book deal is getting weirder by the minute. I guess we will have to wait till next years accounts are filed until we get a definite answer.

I have this strange feeling however they will wind up the fund by then. My feeling is it will happen at the end of the SY review and they will give the reasons as financial and that no viable leads were found by the Police review.

The structure of the fund has already changed. In preparation?????

I was more referring to their press release when it was reported that the fund was low on cash. They said then they would run out by spring without a major cash injection. Surely if they were sitting on a cheque for a royalty advance they would have just said it was a temporary problem. They are usually quite bullish when it comes to the fund.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by aquila on 05.03.12 18:20

@Pershing36 wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:This book deal is getting weirder by the minute. I guess we will have to wait till next years accounts are filed until we get a definite answer.

I have this strange feeling however they will wind up the fund by then. My feeling is it will happen at the end of the SY review and they will give the reasons as financial and that no viable leads were found by the Police review.

The structure of the fund has already changed. In preparation?????

I was more referring to their press release when it was reported that the fund was low on cash. They said then they would run out by spring without a major cash injection. Surely if they were sitting on a cheque for a royalty advance they would have just said it was a temporary problem. They are usually quite bullish when it comes to the fund.

Pershing36. The structure of the fund as I understand it from the forum has changed to allow a wider brief to the Mc's, perhaps they can go onto consulting for missing children, perhaps they can make an income from consulting. Please look it up here on the forum. The fund's last filed accounts as I understand it came with a change to the status of the fund. That's how I understood it. So before the book comes out the status of the fund has changed.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's Fund - Review & Investigation of Accounts

Post by Guest on 05.03.12 19:29

@sharonl wrote:Enid O'Dowd takes an in depth look into the setting up and subsequent running of Madeleine's Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited

Exclusive to mccannfiles.com


[url=http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html[/quote[/url]]

I'm posting again to bring this excellent article to the attention of those amongst us who still thnk that everything in McCann world is above board.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum