The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns to Return to Lisbon Courtroom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns to Return to Lisbon Courtroom

Post by Kololi on 11.02.10 16:34

Hi
I must admit I am surprised too Vaguely but there is all the other stuff that floats around about people in high up places interfering and with the McCann's insistent from the word go that Madeleine had been abducted it may have been easy to be side trackes I suppose.

I have just watched a video of Mr McCann talking to - well talking at - reporters outside the court. In it he is insistent that there is no evidence of her death or their parts in her death. On the flip side there isn't really a lot of evidence that she was abducted either.

Take care

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 15.02.10 21:08

Every time something Terrible happens to a Child and a Parent's Negligence might have Played a Factor, Negligence not by the Law by By Your PErsonal Feelings, Is the Parent not Allowed to Appeal to the Public if it Might Help, are they Not Allowed to Grieve the Loss, to Feel the Loss More Deeply than you? It is Their Child, not yours.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.02.10 18:14

@vaguely1 wrote:I truly hope that they do re-open/review the case.

On what basis? On their say so, because of the hundreds of sightings?

This (sighting) is going to last forever to no avail. All it would do is go down the mccanns' alley?

Will this solve the case - do you think?

If they had really wanted the case re-open, even the info their PI held that Maddie is 10 miles radius of PDL is good enough reason, did they ask for it?

They have started a game and happy to continue playing it, but PJ should be pardoned for not joining in their game.

A re-opening would be feasible if something concrete shows up that support it.
Reviewing by the PT would be pointless as that was done and dusted by Rebelo imo.

Review by an independent entity only to arrive at the same conclusion as PM is also pointless.

Unless Maddie's body shows up or someone cracks, this case will not be cracked for a v. long time, unless the mccanns stupidly booby trapped themselves in the process of suing all and sundry.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth on 16.02.10 18:24

Now the McCanns have said they want the case re-opened they are attacked. When they didn't say it they were attacked. It seems some people just want to attack the McCanns, no matter what

whoknowsthetruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd on 16.02.10 18:28

"Unless Maddie's body shows up or someone cracks, this case will not be cracked for a v. long time, unless the mccanns stupidly booby trapped themselves in the process of suing all and sundry."

Who is looking for a body now?
Booby trap themselves? - What outside courtrooms? On press interviews?

jmbd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 16.02.10 18:39

I think one of the main things that could go against the McCanns are the number of people who probably know what happened to Maddie. Gerry and Kate have to live each day not knowing if one of those 'in the know' will tell all. I doubt that any of the tapas group thought, when they made their pact of silence, that the case would still be high profile nearly 3 yrs on. People change, feelings change, and, imo, it is highly likely that someone will crack.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd on 16.02.10 18:42

they will crack - no-one can live that that guilt for more than, lets say - 3 years?

jmbd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 16.02.10 18:45

@Autumn wrote:I think one of the main things that could go against the McCanns are the number of people who probably know what happened to Maddie. Gerry and Kate have to live each day not knowing if one of those 'in the know' will tell all. I doubt that any of the tapas group thought, when they made their pact of silence, that the case would still be high profile nearly 3 yrs on. People change, feelings change, and, imo, it is highly likely that someone will crack.

How many people do you think know what happened to Madeleine?

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd on 16.02.10 18:46

jmbd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 16.02.10 18:50

the population of Rutland?

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd on 16.02.10 19:05

@Autumn wrote:I think one of the main things that could go against the McCanns are the number of people who probably know what happened to Maddie. Gerry and Kate have to live each day not knowing if one of those 'in the know' will tell all. I doubt that any of the tapas group thought, when they made their pact of silence, that the case would still be high profile nearly 3 yrs on. People change, feelings change, and, imo, it is highly likely that someone will crack.

Yes - one of these people who know that Madeleine didn't have a mark in her eye will come forward soon. Their feelings will change. As soon as they do - one, or more of the tapas will come forward too. Oh the shit will hit the fan then.

jmbd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold on 17.02.10 0:32

'one of these people who know that Madeleine didn't have a mark in her eye' Hmmm, interesting. How do you know she didn't have a mark? It's something I have thought could be the case. I remember a photo in the Mail where her eye was perfect and yet in a previous issue ( and the same photo) the coloboma was there.

marigold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 17.02.10 8:59

Although the McCanns, despite their vast wealth and power do not own the photographic department of the Daily Mail yet do they?

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 17.02.10 17:22

@jmbd wrote:

Yes - one of these people who know that Madeleine didn't have a mark in her eye will come forward soon. Their feelings will change. As soon as they do - one, or more of the tapas will come forward too. Oh the shit will hit the fan then.

Watch and wait - the cracks are starting to appear.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 17.02.10 17:41

is that's what's making that constant tick tock noise?

Wink

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 18.02.10 2:28

It's Been the McCanns Keeping it High Profile. So I suspect They did Know it would Be High Profile and Would Be Prepared.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 18.02.10 2:29

@marigold wrote:'one of these people who know that Madeleine didn't have a mark in her eye' Hmmm, interesting. How do you know she didn't have a mark? It's something I have thought could be the case. I remember a photo in the Mail where her eye was perfect and yet in a previous issue ( and the same photo) the coloboma was there.

Then We suppose Ignoring the PJ's "Advice" not to Show the Mark Doesn't Matter and They did Not Put Madeleine at Risk By Doing SO.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 18.02.10 18:13

The PJ released the information about the eye defect in a press statement.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_33b_small.jpg

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 18.02.10 18:19

Inyx wrote:The PJ released the information about the eye defect in a press statement.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_33b_small.jpg

On the 5th of May.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 18.02.10 18:23

Yup.

There goes another Myth.

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 21.02.10 22:00

Bump, Has There Been Any response To This?

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum