The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Donal McIntyre article

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by Invinoveritas on 16.02.12 20:26

snip from sijm:

We know we can challenge the other sighting of a child being dragged away by a man and a woman on Lagos Marina, this sighting was reported by Wright months after the event. He allegedly told how he had been informed that a witness who worked in a Pizza Bakery was arriving very early the morning after Madeleine's alleged abduction, that witness told of a child being dragged away by a man and a woman on the Marina: end snip

where did you get this info from? I can't find the report in the P.J. Police Files.

____________________
"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by tigger on 17.02.12 8:19

sjim wrote:
I agree with you 100/% about Eddie sniffing out that cadavar in the flat.

However I have read on the web, the defence lawyers only have to prove the dogs with react to any cadaver, animal or human to rule this out.

unquote.

Whether this can be used in a court of law is beside the point. The PJ have established that no-one died in 5a in recent years.
Therefore there is a very high probability that the cadaver odour and the blood traces found by the dogs are from Madeleine.

The defence lawyers would have a hard time proving that these particularly highly trained dogs, with a 100% success rate, could confuse human with animal cadaverine. But if what you say is true, and the dogs' evidence cannot be used in court, why have the dogs been used to find human remains in so many cases? Surely the manner in which the remains were traced is of interest to a court?

But this is all academic, because the DNA evidence cannot be used in court.
This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice, since the findings of the dogs and the DNA analyses initially agreed 100% or as near as makes no difference.

As far the the Oedipus/Freud connection goes. They had contact with Freud and it's quite possible that that particular book was borrowed from him after the 3rd May, when they started to meet quite a few 'celebrities'.
I cannot see how the Oedipus story figures here, or even a faint parallel. Personally, I don't credit anyone in TM with even a faint knowledge of Greek mythology or either Freudian or Jungian theory.
I'm a Jungian myself - Freud's nephew was the inventor of spin, no recommendation imo.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by aquila on 17.02.12 8:56

@tigger wrote:sjim wrote:
I agree with you 100/% about Eddie sniffing out that cadavar in the flat.

However I have read on the web, the defence lawyers only have to prove the dogs with react to any cadaver, animal or human to rule this out.

unquote.

Whether this can be used in a court of law is beside the point. The PJ have established that no-one died in 5a in recent years.
Therefore there is a very high probability that the cadaver odour and the blood traces found by the dogs are from Madeleine.

The defence lawyers would have a hard time proving that these particularly highly trained dogs, with a 100% success rate, could confuse human with animal cadaverine. But if what you say is true, and the dogs' evidence cannot be used in court, why have the dogs been used to find human remains in so many cases? Surely the manner in which the remains were traced is of interest to a court?

But this is all academic, because the DNA evidence cannot be used in court.
This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice, since the findings of the dogs and the DNA analyses initially agreed 100% or as near as makes no difference.

As far the the Oedipus/Freud connection goes. They had contact with Freud and it's quite possible that that particular book was borrowed from him after the 3rd May, when they started to meet quite a few 'celebrities'.
I cannot see how the Oedipus story figures here, or even a faint parallel. Personally, I don't credit anyone in TM with even a faint knowledge of Greek mythology or either Freudian or Jungian theory.
I'm a Jungian myself - Freud's nephew was the inventor of spin, no recommendation imo.

Tigger, I wasn't aware that the DNA evidence is inadmissable in a Portuguese court. I obviously need to read a lot more of the research that's been done. The striking contrast here for me is that the dogs could be invited, discredited, rubbished and disgarded 'ask the dogs Sandra' because inevitably their findings are not admissable anyway - so nothing to lose (well if you discount the fact that they might actually help find out what happened to Madeleine but hey ho). Fantastic ploy IMO, invite them in, get them out of the way before anyone else could suggest it. Invite psychics, dwell on that, do the dramatic scene because once again nothing's going to come of that either other than it's great reading matter for a book.

Just to add, I too can't see how the Oedipus story is relevant so sijm would have to explain that.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by tigger on 17.02.12 9:05

Aquila, The DNA has to be 100% match in Portugal. The match was sufficient for US and UK courts however, which is why I suppose we were treated to the unaccountably compromised sample at the FSS, which generated the second report. Then the samples were thrown out because of the 'contamination'.

That alone, quite frankly stinks. Last year we saw a conviction in the Stephen Lawrence case - based on a microscopic sample which had been kept by the police for 15 years. This is normal practice - future advances in technology might be able to separate the 'contamination' from the original sample. It is standard practice to keep this kind of evidence.

That's why I think they'll never go to prison, the best I'm hoping for is that the fund will be closed and people will know - hopefully they'll go to New Zealand for the rest of their lives.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No hiding place

Post by Guest on 17.02.12 9:08

What has New Zealand done to deserve the McCanns?!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by tigger on 17.02.12 9:13

@Portia wrote:
Jean wrote:For those who've forgotten or didn't know, Donal McIntyre and Jeremy Wilkins know each other. They both worked on the series Britain's Toughest Cities.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433705/fullcredits

How odd!

Now, why would Donal McIntyre feel the need of writing his piece of drivel at the very moment Jeremy Wilkins must be preparing to partake in the videoconferenced wittness hearings in the GA trial in Lisbon?

And how truthfull, with hindsight, were Wilkins's original PJ witness statements (let alone his wife's newspaper hagiography of the McCs) to start with?

You're well informed Portia, I haven't seen this anywhere. Video conferenced witness statements? Can't he just go there? I presume they're calling him for the defence. His statement and JT's clear Gerry - even though they don't match up. That was the purpose of the exercise?
The boot licking article by JW' s wife is imo just her 15 minutes of fame. Never seen a case where the bandwagon was so overloaded.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donal Mcintyre Article

Post by sijm on 17.02.12 13:34

Good morning Aquila.

My explanation for comparing the book which relates to Freuds study of the oedipus theorem and the Mcs behaviour is simple, I would not have read this book had it not been linked to Madeleiene's case so, I wanted to know the structure of the book and what type of person could read a murder book after his darling little infant daughter had been allegedly snatched from him and at one point allegedly raped and murdered and thrown in a lake or lying in a shallow grave.

I don't know if I am right, but I believe the book was found when the police searched the Villa, which means it would be in June after they had left the OC.

If my memory serves me right, GM was away in London when KM had that dream of Maddie being on a cliff overlooking the sea, she even rang the police to tell them.

It is my belief if she had read that book, which relates to the Freud,s study of the Oedipus theorem of which he mentions in the book, I therefore question could it have played on her mind in dreams with the result of possibly trying to save her child after the event.

If Clement Freud did lend that book to GM, at such a raw time in the couples feelings he must either have been a very insensitive man or it was meant as a tool to study, so as to help them maybe out of a sticky situation, after all it is a verry good analysis of the interpretation of a murder that was actually an act of deception.

Oedipus connection, Laius, King of Thebes-When his wife Jocasta, bore a son, he exposed the baby on the mountainside, but the infant Oedipus was saved by a shephered and adopted by the king of Corinth.

KM speak, We hope you treat Madeleine like a princess.

The couples insistence Madeleine is alive adds to her mental state over the trauma fed by her husband GM.

The sniffing and constant holding of that cuddle cat.

Dressing her son in that red tea shirt the dogs had picked out.

Jogging, Laughing, all the signs of a person who is in denial of what has happened.

sijm

Posts : 126
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by tigger on 17.02.12 15:35

Jean wrote:What has New Zealand done to deserve the McCanns?!!!

Yes, it's a bit harsh on the New Zealanders. Can you think of another more suitable place?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by russiandoll on 17.02.12 16:25

@tigger wrote:
Jean wrote:What has New Zealand done to deserve the McCanns?!!!

Yes, it's a bit harsh on the New Zealanders. Can you think of another more suitable place?


yes Greenland.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by jd on 17.02.12 16:32

@tigger wrote:[Yes, it's a bit harsh on the New Zealanders. Can you think of another more suitable place?

Yes Cambodia or Africa.....Show them a lesson on the realities of life and how very lucky they are to be born in the UK....Appreciate and respect people and how fortunate they are to be here...would show them their scams, lies, and libels are really totally pathetic like they are

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by Invinoveritas on 17.02.12 16:52

@jd wrote:
@tigger wrote:[Yes, it's a bit harsh on the New Zealanders. Can you think of another more suitable place?

Yes Cambodia or Africa.....Show them a lesson on the realities of life and how very lucky they are to be born in the UK....Appreciate and respect people and how fortunate they are to be here...would show them their scams, lies, and libels are really totally pathetic like they are

Why go that far? They could go and work in an orphanage in Romania or Bulgaria, both being two of the poorest countries in the EU but there again that would be an excellent PR action that they would use to their advantage, I hope I haven't given the pink man an inspiration

____________________
"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donal Mcintrye Article

Post by sijm on 18.02.12 18:37

Hi Invinoveritas.

You questioned in earlier post, where I had I got my info from on the Lagos Marina sightings,

Part of that info relating to Kate's Aunt and Uncle's friend who had informed Kate of having a friend who had a vision, that vison was Madeleine was on a boat with a man at Lagos Marina. This info came from a post on this web site, Apparently the info of the vision was given to DC 975 Markly of Leicestershire Constabulary, He wrote the onfo on a spare sheet of paper headed Leicestershire Constabulary, the date Tues 8th May o7.

I asume posters on this web site are genuine and my a apologies for not answering sooner.

sijm

Posts : 126
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donal McIntyre article

Post by Gillyspot on 18.02.12 21:15

A few of the gems from Donal on Twitter in the last week.

"All for people having opinions but the haters abuse and insult - that's out of order I think!"

"cadaver dogs were called in by McCanns - they wanted every assistance - but dogs are notoriously unreliable"


"If all ur theories are so accurate where is Maddy?"

" the question is where is Maddy ? If u know what happened find her!"

"if u guys think McCann's r guilty u are nuts"


And my personal favourite...

"I dred doing McCann stories - u just get harassed and insulted after - if haters are so informed - Go Solve it!"


Do you HAVE to do McCann stories. I thought you owned your own film company DARE FILMS LTD so could chose your projects but they your company isn't doing very well so any money is good money I suppose.

PS. Thanks Donal for blocking me on twitter for simply sharing a link to the Gaspar Statement with you.

"they do not constitute evidence in law in Portugal - its not quite DNA" - About the EVRD dogs

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum