The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by tigger on 05.02.12 13:53

@jd wrote:The headline has changed since last night to "MADELEINE MCCANN DETECTIVES TO CALL IN TAPAS 7". Not as good as the original release

Sorry, am trawling through these posts but cannot find original headline.
Still like this one because even if people have practically forgotten all this, 'Tapas 7' - sounds rather like a group of suspect people. Certainly how the average DE reader will interpret it.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by maebee on 05.02.12 13:57

Its now on the Mail site too, complete with photos of the group and the bedroom. No mention of the A word - a definite shift in terms of the language used.

It's there alright Uppa. In the main headline - in massive bold print.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

D'oh!

Post by uppatoffee on 05.02.12 14:09

How did I miss that maebee?! Was so surprised when reading the article itself that I missed the headline sad

And the caption under the bedroom photo too it seems!
"Snatching: The apartment Madeleine McCann was snatched from in Praia de Luz, Portugal, in May 2007"

No comments yet on the Mail article. They now moderate everything pre publication and insist on registration details too.

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.02.12 15:20

Mail article now has comments. Read the first 3 .
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#comments
Unless the Mail has some new evidence, shouldn't the article read 'alleged abduction' , 'alleged snatching' and 'allegedly snatched'?
- Tucker, King's Lynn UK, 5/2/2012 15:38

better late than never! they should have all been interviewd years ago-what a complete and utter farce!
- emunn, beds, 5/2/2012 15:29

Have I missed something? When did this Scotland Yard review announce that Madeleine was indeed 'snatched from' the apartment? Would it not be wise of the UK press to wait until the review is complete before coming to their own conclusions?
- Kay, Carmarthen, 5/2/2012 15:27

They want their money back !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores on 05.02.12 15:26

14 comments so far and only 1 which could be construed as 'pro-McCann' for want of a better term.

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.02.12 15:28

@PeterMac wrote:Mail article now has comments. Read the first 3 .
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#comments
Unless the Mail has some new evidence, shouldn't the article read 'alleged abduction' , 'alleged snatching' and 'allegedly snatched'?
- Tucker, King's Lynn UK, 5/2/2012 15:38

better late than never! they should have all been interviewd years ago-what a complete and utter farce!
- emunn, beds, 5/2/2012 15:29

Have I missed something? When did this Scotland Yard review announce that Madeleine was indeed 'snatched from' the apartment? Would it not be wise of the UK press to wait until the review is complete before coming to their own conclusions?
- Kay, Carmarthen, 5/2/2012 15:27

They want their money back !
And the comments are all pre-moderated, for, as the Mail says: "The comments below have been moderated in advance".

I see these three comments have already attracted a strong plus-rating from dozens who agree with them.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 05.02.12 15:33

well done that man.

Report abuse

US Profiler Pat Brown is flying yo Praia Da Luz TOMORROW to look for Maddie. Lets hope she can help bring closure and end this living hell.

- Donald Bookburn, Kent, 5/2/2012 13:14

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#ixzz1lWPXZuGP

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.02.12 16:08

@tiny wrote:well done that man.

Report abuse

US Profiler Pat Brown is flying yo Praia Da Luz TOMORROW to look for Maddie. Lets hope she can help bring closure and end this living hell.

- Donald Bookburn, Kent, 5/2/2012 13:14

Read more: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#ixzz1lWPXZuGP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#ixzz1lWPXZuGP[/quote[/url]]

I know I shouldn't laugh but the surname Bookburn has made me giggle...and yes, Well done that man.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by opinionswapper on 05.02.12 16:12

if anyone discusses stuff on general forums i would love some input on http://www.opinionswappers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=767

opinionswapper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.02.12 17:23

They have even allowed this one through -
"It was never officially proved that Madeleine was ever 'abducted' in first place. The DM should stop using that word until it is, as there are other possibilities as to what may have happened to her.
- TW, London, 5/2/2012 16:25
Click to rate Rating 57

and this
"How the years fly by and still no idea where the little girl is. It is very sad and I hope they find out what happened to her. How do we not know if she woke up and wondered off and ended up in the sea, or somewhere else? Very sad series of events.
- Anon , England, 5/2/2012 16:48
Click to rate Rating 26"

Are we seeing a big change in editorial policy here ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.02.12 17:43

I don't think this news items does TM any favours. They want the review to concentrate on leads, not the night of the 3rd, nor even the holiday.

Many thanks Petermac for putting up the comments, I can't seem to get to it through the link.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UDA on 05.02.12 19:53

Hi all,
Im new on this forum. Even though i have followed the Madeleine case from the start, i have found more informations and good/strong analyses of the case on this forum.
There is one thread which i have found its very interesting and i took my time to read all of its comments :"Where would a body be hidden?"

Regarding this interviews of the T7, which may take place soon, for now i'm seeing things on differents angle and still confused what is purpose and what would be the outcoume of those interviews

On one side, i'm wondering if its not just somethings SY want to do just to justify that they have conducted some works whatever the outcome of investigations to justify their time and investigative works on the case.

On the other side, if this is a real investigation interviews of the T7, what we can expect from the T7, is just changing their strategies in misleading or avoiding being questioned. Their strategy could be in answering in this way: "...eurrr...you know...eee...its like....euu...you know... it has been longtime and many years now... euuuu... i can't recall this and that....euuu...i can't confirm this and that..."
I think we have heard some kind of those answers during this MPs phone hacking interviews, which in some cases even sound like a joke to that phone hacking inquiry committee. I think it will be no surprise that if more than 80% of the questions adressed to them could be answered in that way, given the way Kate has refuse to answer even a single questions in 48questions adressed to her by the portuguese police, knowing very well that was not helping to look for her daughter.

An other outcome of interviews, possibility of one of them to crack down and tell it like it is. This could be triggered by, being interviewed by the british police it will make them more uncomfortable(not only because they are more experienced but also same national and the build up of their lies which is becoming more and more a heavy load to some of them) then being interviewed by the portuguese police, which can make them to crack and confess.

My best wishes and encouragement to Tony B, for this 8 February Directional hearing.

UDA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo on 05.02.12 20:15

Question them all in Portugal with both the PJ and SY in attendance. That would raise their fear factor.

Willo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.02.12 22:34

I am going to put these further comments up, before they are whooshed by you know who. Please download to a safe place.

[quote]i apologies if i offend any one,But what persons in there right mind go to dinner with friends, and leave infants home alone.
- Rowland Murphy, Ashford Kent, 5/2/2012 17:59
Click to rate Rating 267Report abuse

'Abduction' - 'snatched'? Do you know something we don't, DM? If not then perhaps we should just stick to what we know up to now. 'Missing' - 'disappeared.' That sort of thing?
- Debbie. , Germany. , 5/2/2012 17:57
Click to rate Rating 139Report abuse

better late than never! they should have all been interviewd years ago-what a complete and utter farce! - emunn, beds, 05/2/2012 14:29 They were all interviewed years ago, this is just part of the pointless doing it all again operation that Cameron's decided is a better use for money than putting police on the street.
- dave, essex, 5/2/2012 17:53
Click to rate Rating 43Report abuse

I still think the parents know more than they are saying! About time these seven were interviewed. I just feel for poor Maddie and her brother and sister. I do ask one question if Maddie had been born into a poorer family would the parents still have the remaining children. I would never ever leave 3 children under the age of 5 on their own! Mine are kept close!
- Fred, London, 5/2/2012 17:53
Click to rate Rating 193Report abuse

I personally feel that persons within this group, including the two not pictured, are being more than economical with the truth. If none of them has anything to hide, they should take a lie dectector test. Some one of them knows more than they are letting on.
- Tuppence Worth, Royal Mint, 5/2/2012 17:52
Click to rate Rating 182

The dreadful disappearance of this child should be investigated as to WHO called the Party ? WHO decided the child had been allegedly abducted ? WHEN was the child last seen running around ? as a thousand questions remain that could be replicated by illusion,and misdirection.The WHO,WHAT,WHERE,WHEN,WHY and HOW of LOGIC (Logos) have not been explained to satisfaction.I so do hope the child is found safe and sound.
- George, Netherlands, 5/2/2012 17:48
Click to rate Rating 80

Wonder if we'll find out why Jane Tanner said she saw a man on a path when Gerry (and an independent witness) was nearby and saw no-one? As well as other information and statements that never quite sounded right.
- Kaz, The West, 5/2/2012 17:38
Click to rate Rating 80

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096682/Tapas-Seven-interviewed-review-Madeleine-McCann-abduction.html#ixzz1lY7okkOa

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.02.12 22:59

Thanks PeterMac for highlighting those comments.

The Daily Mail is what one would class as a 'middle england' newspaper? Interesting to see despite desperate moderation & only 27 comments allowed through - the majority were negative towards the McCann's. I've always said they greatly underestimate us 'ordinary' folk. Just imagine how that comments page would read if not for the censorship.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 06.02.12 0:00

Please bare in mind the maccanns want the 'neglect' accusations...this is covering the more sinister truth

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 07.02.12 16:55

Though I agree that the timing is a wee bit suspect bearing in mind Pat's visit to PdL and the Hearing tomorrow, this just doesn't seem like McCann spin at all to me.
I was actually expecting yet another 'miraculous' sighting to happen. But this? Hmmm. Really not sure!
IMO, this will be the LAST thing the McCanns want - inward scrutiny. They want all to focus on the 'abductor', raggle taggle gypsies who may have carried Maddie off etc. Not a re-questioning of the friends or the events that happened that week. I've thought for a while that the McCanns may find themselves expendable - could this be the start? I don't know but I have EVERYTHING crossed that it may be so...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 08.02.12 9:26

Welcome, UDA!
I think the story of interviews for the tapas 7 is mainly spin from Clarence Mitchell, but hey what a good idea. Scotland Yard would have to interview the McCann pair too - something they have never done. And all of the interviews would be under caution, unlike the farcical Leics Constabulary interviews.

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.02.12 9:55

saw this on martin brunts board.. dont know how true it is.

Posted by: iggy2 on February 7, 2012 4:27 PM

Filmed reconstruction with key witnesses to take place at the end of April

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 08.02.12 9:58

@tiny wrote:saw this on martin brunts board.. dont know how true it is.

Posted by: iggy2 on February 7, 2012 4:27 PM

Filmed reconstruction with key witnesses to take place at the end of April

Who is the key witness...jane tanner!!! big grin

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.02.12 10:04

pmsl

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.02.12 10:12

@kikoraton wrote:Welcome, UDA!
I think the story of interviews for the tapas 7 is mainly spin from Clarence Mitchell, but hey what a good idea. Scotland Yard would have to interview the McCann pair too - something they have never done. And all of the interviews would be under caution, unlike the farcical Leics Constabulary interviews.

I beg to differ. I cant see CM spinning something that isnt in mccanns favour, that would be like treason. Of course I may be wrong.

At most it is just the newspapers spinning to sell newspapers. The mccanns and their spoke person haven't commented on it or denied it may mean there is a semblance of possibility of truth in it, all depends on reliability of the newspapers source. Presuming this is in the pipeline then I would imagine, as you said, that the interviews would be done under caution. This in itself, hopefully, would be enough to make the tapas 7 shakes in their boots. If the tapas are to be interviewed then the mccanns will not be spared but they may be the last on the queue. If reconstruction speculation over twitter is true then something is happening at last....(fingers crossed).

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 08.02.12 10:20

What stood out to me in the report was the police side was all unnamed 'sources which could be anything, but on the mccanns side it clarrie the clown and a quote from him

If the mccanns knew already about the re-interviews which they would have done for the quote, then there is now no reason for the police sources to be unnamed, and being in this position the police sources would be official. I think the mccanns are worried and trying to extract information in a crafty manner

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 08.02.12 11:13

@jd wrote:What stood out to me in the report was the police side was all unnamed 'sources which could be anything, but on the mccanns side it clarrie the clown and a quote from him

If the mccanns knew already about the re-interviews which they would have done for the quote, then there is now no reason for the police sources to be unnamed, and being in this position the police sources would be official. I think the mccanns are worried and trying to extract information in a crafty manner
jd I agree. Maybe Kate was able to get a good nights rest two or three days after Madeleine was 'abducted' but I've a feeling sleep might be a wee bit harder to come by at the moment...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 08.02.12 11:32

Hopefully in court right now she is getting the bad news she so richly deserves!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum