The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Mm11

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Mm11

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Regist10

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Empty the Express and the review.......

Post by worriedmum 06.05.13 9:48

In the light of the Robert Murat front page yesterday, asking for a reconstruction,I don't want to be negative, but have we been here before?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Empty Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by sheila.edwards 07.05.13 0:03

hopefully sy report does not help their suing cases but finds child. it would be nice to hear they have been sued for wasting peoples time if nothing else, to cheer all up after banning of books and leveson hacked off, hacking me off for one. if use and deal with tabloids most people uk know what they get !
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Empty Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by sheila.edwards 07.05.13 0:11

I wouldent be surprized if the mccanns themselves set the terms of the review with Leicester police then got money of HO and DC
sheila.edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.05.13 0:26

Why do you think they are so important that they can set terms? I am intrigued.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 14.05.13 17:23

home office set terms of review I think but it wouldent surprize me if they had imput before at all. The remit says they will be transparent and open so we will be able to all check what they did at some stage and that money/time was spent wisely one assumes ! heres hoping they find little girl soon or what happened to her. it looks like they started with their actually was an abduction !
sheila.edwards

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 04.06.13 14:06

sheila.edwards wrote:home office set terms of review I think but it wouldent surprize me if they had imput before at all. The remit says they will be transparent and open so we will be able to all check what they did at some stage and that money/time was spent wisely one assumes ! heres hoping they find little girl soon or what happened to her. it looks like they started with their actually was an abduction !

There is not a doubt in my mind they had some kind of 'reassurance' that their would be no chance of them being investigated again. They have been far to cocky from the start along with all the others.

They have also seemed to have swung it so the evidence from the dogs is totally ignored, along with the forensics. Obviously I don't know this for a fact but I can't see anyway they could link the dogs evidence into 6 British cleaners and a mystery couple never mentioned before.

Discounting the evidence from the dogs practically unexplained could be very dangerous for future cases. This case could be referred to in defence of other cases to discredit evidence, that could be vital in other cases too.

There has to be far more to this case and must be a reason why they can influence, Governments,Home Office, Police, Newspapers and Television. I can't believe it is just the fear of being sued, newspapers and police face that prospect every day in their work.

There is more to this, it goes much higher.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.06.13 14:57

Was it ever told what the newspaper would have had to say if T. May had been plastered all over the front page for a week?

That did seem strange when it came out at Leveson hearing.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 04.06.13 23:28

Pershing36 wrote:
sheila.edwards wrote:home office set terms of review I think but it wouldent surprize me if they had imput before at all. The remit says they will be transparent and open so we will be able to all check what they did at some stage and that money/time was spent wisely one assumes ! heres hoping they find little girl soon or what happened to her. it looks like they started with their actually was an abduction !

There is not a doubt in my mind they had some kind of 'reassurance' that their would be no chance of them being investigated again. They have been far to cocky from the start along with all the others.

They have also seemed to have swung it so the evidence from the dogs is totally ignored, along with the forensics. Obviously I don't know this for a fact but I can't see anyway they could link the dogs evidence into 6 British cleaners and a mystery couple never mentioned before.

Discounting the evidence from the dogs practically unexplained could be very dangerous for future cases. This case could be referred to in defence of other cases to discredit evidence, that could be vital in other cases too.

There has to be far more to this case and must be a reason why they can influence, Governments,Home Office, Police, Newspapers and Television. I can't believe it is just the fear of being sued, newspapers and police face that prospect every day in their work.

There is more to this, it goes much higher.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. No way any Law Enforcement could reassure them of that. They may have had some help from influential people in the beginning because there was a lot of high people wanting to cover themselves of being associated with the case,with being in PDL and especially in being in company of others ... And now both countries have different governments and at the time Portugal unfortunately had Sócrates as Prime Minister and that guy would just bend before anyone... There was some talk (which GA leaves open as not to say its true or false) that the Lisbon treaty was at stake pending his (GA) removal of the case ...
About the press,especially the British I kinda understand them, they would make the Mcs millionaires if anyone dared say something unpleasant about the lovely couple... I was watching a tv show the other day in Spanish (from some south American country) and they were definitely not being kind to the pair at all, suffice to say they did not talked about abduction . I was watching and thinking "damn these people are crazy and surely have "balls" to be saying things like that. If anyone understands Spanish and gets curious, part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1lPt-A4oY part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW8mp0a7Ffc
That's called freedom of speech, something which not goes along with the word Mccann.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 05.06.13 0:31

Well if that is the case then I have no idea why SY are behaving like the key stone cops.

There is just nothing to suggest that they are looking at any possibility other than an abduction. We know from Murat they have not interviewed him again and there is nothing to suggest the Tapas 7.

If they were onto anything else I cannot understand why so many years and millions of pounds later they are still chasing shadows. It is not like they need to lure them into a false sense of security, they are pretty confident they are safe already, it happened 6 years ago.

The senior detectives in charge are on the brink of retirement. Even if they wanted too I doubt there is time now for a miraculous u-turn.

I know people keep bringing up the Saville case as an example you can't hide things. Well he managed too very well and made numerous comments whilst he was alive saying in so many words he will never get caught alive. Lets face it he had to die before the truth came out so he really got away with it. In some ways a prime example of officials looking in the other direction.

Whole thing has been a farce from 2007 and continues to be so. The wheels may well come off the wagon, but I think we will need a body or confession.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 05.06.13 6:49

Pershing36

Totally agree with your post.

IMO we just have to accept that we are looking at this from the wrong direction - which funnily enough is exactly what was intended all along. The whole scenario is controlled from the other end - Government led.

It's not the McCanns who are misleading us it's the Government itself. The McCanns didn't instruct Carter Ruck, Control Risks etc., etc., they were forced upon them and so ultimately, the creation of TM.

When Kate said, "We were working really hard instead of searching" - she really meant it - I doubt they had any choice. There was a quote recently in another thread that in the evenings they had to deal with meetings, emails and phone calls. I imagine it was all to do with what they were being instructed to do for the next day - like it or not.

The only time the Truth will come out is when all those concerned are long gone.

I don' t think it matters which political party in Government - the result is always going to be the same.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.06.13 7:53

Why would the goverment cover up the death of a child.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 05.06.13 7:57

Talking of wagons Pershing, you reminded of a song wot i wrote a couple years back when i was suffering from a severe bout of sarcasmitis.

THREE WHEELS ON MY WAGON
(Burt Bacharach / Bob Hilliard)

The New Christy Minstrels

mangled by Hobnob and introducing the hobs dancers

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3247107148 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3247107148 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3247107148

Three wheels on our wagon,
And we're still rolling along
The cops are chasing us
Accusations fly, right on by
But we're singing a happy song

We're a singing gimme, gimmus, money and fame
Mccanns, we never say die
Was an abductor what came
And we can watch those cops
Stand impotently by

SPOKEN: “gerry, they’re catching on to us!”
“Get back in the wagon kate!”

Two wheels on our wagon,
Them cops are after us
The honest truth, burns our ears
But we keep spinning our song

Mccanns, they never say die
A mile up the road there’s a lawyers office
And the cops can watch us
Scarper via the sky

SPOKEN: “Duh,kate? Are you sure this is the right story?”
“Will you hush up? You and your scripts!”

One wheel on our wagon,
Them Cops are still after us
We're still hiding, clarrie at the reins
But we're singing a happy song

Mccanns, we always lie
A mile up the road there’s a newspaper office
We can sue and get rich whilst the media
Go carefully by

SPOKEN: “gerry? Should I get the bag of wristbands and t-shirts?”
“Woman, I know what I’m doing!”

No wheels on our wagon,
So we're not rolling along
The Cops captured us
They look mad, things look bad
So I’m spilling the beans

SPOKEN: “C’mon all you Coppers sing along with me!”

We're a singing gimme, gimmus, bail and mercy
mccanns, we got found guilty
A mile up the road there’s a nice prison cell
Where the cops can watch us
As the years go crawling by

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648 TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 3655783648
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 05.06.13 8:02

When I'm Cleaning Windows
George Formby
mangled by hobnob TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 2725726290

Now I go breaking windows to earn a dishonest bob
For a child abductor it's an interestin' job

Now it's a job that just suits me
A child abductor you would be
If you can see what I can see
When I'm stealing children

Abandoned children left alone
You should see them cry and moan
You'd be surprised at things i saw

In my profession I'll work hard
But I'll never stop
I'll climb this blinkin' ladder
Till I get right to the top

The 3yr old, she looks divine
The twins are sleepin fine just fine
I'll grab the girl there's lots of time

Gerry & Jez standing by the wall
It's a wonder I don't fall
My mind's not on my work at all

I know a fella, such a w**ker
He has a thirst, can drain a tanker
I've seen him drink his bath as well
When I stole his daughter

Oh, in my profession I'll work hard
But I'll never stop

Pyjamas lyin' side by side
Sedated toddlers I have spied
I've often seen what goes inside

------ banjo ------

Now there's a famous talkie queen
Her name is Oprah mistress of the screen
She got the gruesomes to spin a tale
About when I stole the small female

Kate pulls her hair all down behind
Then tells a porkie about her find
And after that pulls down the blind
'Cos I stole her daughter

In my profession I'll work hard
But I'll never stop

Dear old kate walks around the floor
She's so fed up, one day I'm sure
She'll drop the lies and tell us more
About her missing daughter

When I'm Stealing children
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 05.06.13 8:49

tiny wrote:Why would the goverment cover up the death of a child.

Thats the key to the truth IMO.

I don't know whether it is the Government or something else, but somebody is controlling this. I hate conspiracy theories but I can plainly see from the start they had help from UK officials up to the highest level, why?

The Government have also spent or wasted so much money on this to turn around at this point is going to leave them and SY with egg on their face and questions as to why the evidence of the dogs, PJ, Smiths sighting was ignored.

My guess, and it is just a guess is that SY are just following on the work of M3 and the other two. This is why we have so many new names or persons of interest, that's what they were looking for, anything in a shoe box other than the shoes.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.13 9:47

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 351181Hobs, songwriter supreme!

I posted a link to the Three Wheels On my Wagon song somewhere else as the spoken parts remind me so much of Gerry.

Here it is again for us to sing along with the new words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghKdGn8h5A

Also the George Formby classic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGv36e9cIs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 05.06.13 21:02

Pershing36 Today at 8:49 am

I don't know whether it is the Government or something else, but somebody is controlling this. I hate conspiracy theories but I can plainly see from the start they had help from UK officials up to the highest level, why?

The Government have also spent or wasted so much money on this to turn around at this point is going to leave them and SY with egg on their face and questions as to why the evidence of the dogs, PJ, Smiths sighting was ignored.

My guess, and it is just a guess is that SY are just following on the work of M3 and the other two. This is why we have so many new names or persons of interest, that's what they were looking for, anything in a shoe box other than the shoes.

I think this all began as one thing then began to morph into something else later, and it was the morphing that had to be stopped dead in it's tracks. It's clear there was otherwise inexplicable high level government assistance from the start, which could have resulted from a perception in official quarters regarding a potential scandal involving the behavious of 6 NHS medics on holiday abroad which had at all costs to be averted. From the first any mention of wrong doing within the group was strenuously countered by the "oh we've all done it" brigade at all levels within the media. It is clear high levels of legal assistance were swiftly available, equalled by a suspiciously high level of media advice followed up with engagement by the parents, friends and assorted family members. If mere bloggers can suspect child sedation as a route to trouble free evenings out, then so can our political masters, and it's possible that this is what had to be supressed at any cost.

It's also possible that, as abduction began to look less and likely when evidence which pointed to an inside job began to percolate, there was simply no going back. To have abandoned the T9 to their fate was tantamount to admitting that inappropriate intervention and manipulation had occurred to stave off what was now emerging as a far lesser scandal, and so there was nothing for it but to continue in the vein of strenuous denials of any wrongdoing on the part of the group. It's as if our political hierarchy and the T9 are locked in an everlasting embrace, with one side refusing to admit it had spectacularly and publicly backed a rogue horse, and the other equally determined not to relax their grip. The apparent stalemate seems otherwise hard to understand although many I'm sure will disagree, as is their right.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.13 21:40

Monty Heck wrote:Pershing36 Today at 8:49 am

I think this all began as one thing then began to morph into something else later, and it was the morphing that had to be stopped dead in it's tracks. It's clear there was otherwise inexplicable high level government assistance from the start, which could have resulted from a perception in official quarters regarding a potential scandal involving the behavious of 6 NHS medics on holiday abroad which had at all costs to be averted. From the first any mention of wrong doing within the group was strenuously countered by the "oh we've all done it" brigade at all levels within the media. It is clear high levels of legal assistance were swiftly available, equalled by a suspiciously high level of media advice followed up with engagement by the parents, friends and assorted family members. If mere bloggers can suspect child sedation as a route to trouble free evenings out, then so can our political masters, and it's possible that this is what had to be supressed at any cost.

It's also possible that, as abduction began to look less and likely when evidence which pointed to an inside job began to percolate, there was simply no going back. To have abandoned the T9 to their fate was tantamount to admitting that inappropriate intervention and manipulation had occurred to stave off what was now emerging as a far lesser scandal, and so there was nothing for it but to continue in the vein of strenuous denials of any wrongdoing on the part of the group. It's as if our political hierarchy and the T9 are locked in an everlasting embrace, with one side refusing to admit it had spectacularly and publicly backed a rogue horse, and the other equally determined not to relax their grip. The apparent stalemate seems otherwise hard to understand although many I'm sure will disagree, as is their right.

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 410353720
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 05.06.13 23:44

Another thing to add is the Government and SY know the majority of the public have no appetite for a McScandal.

I am sure if we had a poll tomorrow about 50% would believe the McCann's no questions. Then you have about 30% that believe the abduction but think they were guilty of neglect at some level.

That only leaves about 20% who are not happy with their version of events. Out of these probably only 1 or 2% still follow and want the truth.

Outside of the internet I have not met a single soul who would entertain a McFraud. It simply is just not an option in their minds. They have read the stories and seen the papers sued and apologising for questioning. Then on top of it you have Leveson and the endless TV pleas. People have been conditioned that this is the facts, they can now only read their version of events now.

The SY review could finish tomorrow in a McWhitewash and their simply will not be enough voices to challenge the verdict. If a conclusion came out that the abductors are out their, probably caring for like a princess I would imagine the Government and believers would be quite happy with the result, The lack of being able to track the perpetrators, the blame can easily be shifted towards the PJ. Then job done really, then the McBegging bowl can come out and at least 70% are happy.

Successive Governments do cover up for each other. Look at Dr Ruth Kelly, I don't think I know a single person who believes the verdict, yet it remains safely unchallenged.

Still we can live in hope the truth will come out.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  - Page 6 Empty tapas 7 to be interviewed

Post by marconi 06.06.13 1:25

Strange that Madeleine cried for 75 minutes and the twins didn't wake up.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.06.13 6:46

I believe they are covering up the person responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.06.13 7:02

Angelique wrote:

do you mean someone in gov, I still cant see why the McCann's would be laughing and acting the way they have if it was not one or both of them
who hurt Madeleine,surely no one is that important that the mccanns would let them get away with it.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.06.13 7:17

tiny wrote:
Angelique wrote:

do you mean someone in gov, I still cant see why the McCann's would be laughing and acting the way they have if it was not one or both of them
who hurt Madeleine,surely no one is that important that the mccanns would let them get away with it.

I mean the person responsible is so "high up" it will never be known. Everything the Macs say, do appear in/on is not by choice at all. It wouldn't matter if they said black was white - they are merely pawns. But this does not mean I don't think they are in some way responsible for what happened. But that they are themselves caught in a trap. It's what the Government are covering up. The Macs are not "letting" anyone get away with it the Government are telling them they have to. They therefore must know what happened and in some way be responsible as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 06.06.13 8:12

We have seen successive governments let paedophiles get away with the despicable acts for years. Increasingly paedos. are only getting suspended sentences.

Children are going without food in this country today, food banks are on the increase with families only having one meal a day very often.

Let us hope that this SY review will show that at least one little girl child will get some justice, it is about time children of this country and all vulnerable peole were given the respect and care they deserve.

Shocking that we are the 7th richest country in the world and yet this is all allowed to go on.

The government can cut off our free speech on the internet but why wont they cut off the porn(among other things) that is corrupting the country?

Until they show the people respect, they certainly will not get any from us and they will see exactly how the electorate feel at the next election. pah.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 06.06.13 8:24

In the long run, imho, this will be a case study for how you can almost get away with fooling nearly all the people nearly all the time.
Remember Hitler and the Big Lie?
Get the message out first, keep reinforcing it, and people will believe it, to the point where rational argument against it is dismissed.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 06.06.13 8:50

Praiaaa wrote:In the long run, imho, this will be a case study for how you can almost get away with fooling nearly all the people nearly all the time.
Remember Hitler and the Big Lie?
Get the message out first, keep reinforcing it, and people will believe it, to the point where rational argument against it is dismissed.
And all those that advance the contrary rational argument are silenced one way or another.

The big question for me is; WHY? Why is it that the government (or rather the state) regards the McCanns as so sensitive that the full might of the state must be brought to bear to protect them? Is one of them (or the T7) MI5/6 perhaps?

Its highly speculative but what if the PJ started getting a bit close to the real reason for the McCann party (or some of them) being there?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top