The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry's Law

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry's Law

Post by Guest on 10.02.12 9:46

In my eyes, if they have to use 25, instead of the "10 most serious", it only goes to show that what they really have is a very weak case.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 10.02.12 10:08

Stella wrote:In my eyes, if they have to use 25, instead of the "10 most serious", it only goes to show that what they really have is a very weak case.

In a nutshell Stella! thumbup

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.02.12 10:26

They seemed to believe there is safety in quantity.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 10.02.12 10:37

They definitely have a weak case when they resort to saying that Tony stating 'Maddie's disappearance is a 'mystery' is libellous! Nothing short of pathetic.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 10.02.12 12:06

Reading wikipedia on Judge Tugendhat, he comes across as an experienced (in this sort of case) and reasonable guy. Let's hope that's enough to see thru the McCann/Tudor/Hudson turds.

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 on 10.02.12 19:56

Tigger - the forgiveness quote - not sure if it was in the bewk or diary, but Aled Jones asked her if she could forgive whoever took Madeleine. She said it would be difficult, but she'd like to think that she could or words to that effect. Not able to copy and paste (backwards techno) but the full transcript of this is on Pamalam's site from the Aled Jones show on Mother's Day March 2010.

jay2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.02.12 4:22

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8566613.stm

Tigger,
In that above link, kate was reported as saying she prayed for the people who have taken Madeleine, and that she didn't blame God for what happened.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.02.12 5:05

Asked ( by David Piditch, Express) if they could ever forgive Madeleine's abductor Mr McCann said: "When we have got Madeleine back we will think about who took her and what happened."

This is another forensic linguist moment.

You would expect any parents to say : It's too early to answer that kind of question, when we get her back we will think about it, or something like that.

Not "when we have got Madeleine back" ...have got? As if expecting someone to hand her back instead of from their own efforts....

We will think about who took her.......and what happened? Why does the WHO matter?
Subjecting to who, then they will forgive or not, it's one of those wtf moments!
Does it mean if a "family" has kept her for years away from her own family it is OK and probably forgiveable?
Or does it mean if she was given back by paedophile, then the forgivable feature depends what happened?

[b]

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.02.12 7:16

@aiyoyo wrote:
Asked ( by David Piditch, Express) if they could ever forgive Madeleine's abductor Mr McCann said: "When we have got Madeleine back we will think about who took her and what happened."

This is another forensic linguist moment.

You would expect any parents to say : It's too early to answer that kind of question, when we get her back we will think about it, or something like that.

Not "when we have got Madeleine back" ...have got? As if expecting someone to hand her back instead of from their own efforts....

We will think about who took her.......and what happened? Why does the WHO matter?
Subjecting to who, then they will forgive or not, it's one of those wtf moments!
Does it mean if a "family" has kept her for years away from her own family it is OK and probably forgiveable?
Or does it mean if she was given back by paedophile, then the forgivable feature depends what happened?

Good point Alyoyo, Gerry has also said once that is was important that Kate [b]continued
to believe Madeleine was abducted. continued?
I think she knew full well what did happen, but it was the only way she could keep going? With this myth backed up by the media and family and friends, it would surely have been easier for her.
Is that why she could sleep well - fooling herself that the worst (death) hadn't happened? That's why she so happily offered the suggestion that she'd be in someone's house or with a paedophile? Because both those options were better than the truth?

I've copied and pasted this post on forensic linguistics.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 11.02.12 8:30

Exactly!
"continued to believe" "have got her back" all suggest they knew exactly what happened and knew she isn't coming back.

The "have got her back" is something he'd processed in a compartment in his brain before he came up with that contrived answer - it was neither spontaneous nor natural.

Also the bits "we will think about it" and "about what happened got to me as well.
What is there to think about in that scenario?
In that scenario, he should be grateful they got her back, alive, and making sure the perpetrator rot in jail, and not be thinking about whether or not to forgive the abductor on condition of various factors or on what transpired?
No matter what transpired the child is damaged. If their shoes I will never forgive the perpetrator, unless I am on death bed and knowing my child turns out OK adult despite the traumatic experience.

No parent of missing child will give that kind of answer in a detached void of emotions and calculative manner. The answers to the "mystery" (or should I say "baffling" ) Madeleine's disappearance are all in their forensics language. It's better than their inconsistent witness statements IMO.

BTW, it a "mystery" why the mccanns continue to have ID watch this forum now that the Yard are scrutinising them, their days of controlling people's freedom of speech is probably (likely) numbered. And when the tide turns they're going to have to pay back what they exact from others.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.02.12 9:18

Aiyoyo, I've called you Alyoyo all the time. sorry!
I've copied/pasted us to Forensic Linguistics again, because your comments will be easier to find.
PeterMac had suggested that I send a link to Pat of the snippets there, which I've done. So that's why I'm so bloody minded about keeping these posts with the right topic.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reviving Gerry's law ....

Post by tigger on 11.09.12 12:33

@PeterMac wrote:"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with Gerry,
and the Word was “Abduction”.
The same was in the beginning with Gerry.
All thoughts were controlled by him; and without him was not anything thought that was thought.
In him was the story; and the truth was the payment of lawyers.
And the story tried to shine in darkness; but the sceptics comprehended it not.
There was a man sent to Gerry, whose name was Clarence.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Word, that all through him might believe.

He was not that Word, but was sent to bear witness of that Word."

Not a reply but just reviving this topic which is full of good information and brilliant parodies esp. page 4.

Russiandoll gave us:

“Remember the blessed evening time, keep it sacred. In the day thou shall play tennis and do all thy running ,and to-ing and fro-ing with the little ones to creche, but the evening time is the holy time according to Gerry McCann. Now thou shall do no parenting : not you, nor your wife, nor your friend, nor any of those who have chosen to spend their evenings in thy company.
For they will have been tired through all the sailing running and tennis of the long, long day. Therefore the Lord blessed the evenings and hallowed them. All ye who have weary bones from the trials of exercise, hark unto me, bathe thyselves , partake of some wine for it will revive thee, prepareth thyselves for some blessed tapas and rejoice that thou art free for those thou mayest be "into".
Verily, thou might have only a week, and thou shouldst make the most of it.
Unquote

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.06.13 6:32

In view of the recent 'requests' from Team McCan - this is my interpretation, but I'm sure others can easily improve on this.

- and so it came to pass, that a decree went out from on high, saying: 'Thou who art going on thy holidays, thou shalt not disport thyselves on beaches or in nightclubs.
Thou shalt purchase from the Team a number of images and thou shalt tirelessly seek out where to affix these so that all those who see it shall wonder and ask: 'Who is this that that thou has plastered all over my clean white walls?'

You shall tell them that they have transgressed against the Law of TM and they have not looked and therefore not found. The glad tidings are that Thou - British holiday makers - have been chosen by TM to spread the Word and the Image anew, so that the unbelievers may see and be sore afraid.

pray2 pray2

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.06.13 7:58

The unbelievers will be cast aside into a pit of eternal vileness while those who keep the faith will be bathed in glory for all eternity.

I am only half-joking when I say that this could turn into an official religion.

I remember hearing loopy Lorraine say she'd be off on holiday with McCann labels on her luggage so maybe she also did a bit of fly-posting.

Perhaps that's why Pam Gurney hasn't been heard of lately - she's on a world tour putting posters everywhere she goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 07.06.13 8:19

A new law, according to Saint Gerry. I thought we were going to see him on top of a mountain handing down a new set of commandments.

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.06.13 8:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The unbelievers will be cast aside into a pit of eternal vileness while those who keep the faith will be bathed in glory for all eternity.

I am only half-joking when I say that this could turn into an official religion.

I remember hearing loopy Lorraine say she'd be off on holiday with McCann labels on her luggage so maybe she also did a bit of fly-posting.

Perhaps that's why Pam Gurney hasn't been heard of lately - she's on a world tour putting posters everywhere she goes.

Somehow I can't see Lorraine doing that...but she will be forgiven under Gerry's Law...those sofas are really, really comfy.

...thou will ask no questions except mine.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.06.13 8:26

@sharonl wrote:A new law, according to Saint Gerry. I thought we were going to see him on top of a mountain handing down a new set of commandments.

I think it's to do with the 11th commandment. 'There is no evidence Madeleine has been harmed'.

Although I've also been told the 11th commandment is: 'Thou shalt not be found out'. winkwink

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 07.06.13 10:03

@tigger wrote:
@sharonl wrote:A new law, according to Saint Gerry. I thought we were going to see him on top of a mountain handing down a new set of commandments.

I think it's to do with the 11th commandment. 'There is no evidence Madeleine has been harmed'.

Although I've also been told the 11th commandment is: 'Thou shalt not be found out'. winkwink

No Tigger, that's page 183 of the freemasons' handbook

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.06.13 10:09

@aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The unbelievers will be cast aside into a pit of eternal vileness while those who keep the faith will be bathed in glory for all eternity.

Somehow I can't see Lorraine doing that...but she will be forgiven under Gerry's Law...those sofas are really, really comfy.

That's a good one! 'Thou shalt ask only questions that I have given thee, none other shall I answer' (excepting a return question such as 'Ask the dogs.'.)

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 07.06.13 10:29

@tigger wrote:
@aquila wrote:

That's a good one! 'Thou shalt ask only questions that I have given thee, none other shall I answer' (excepting a return question such as 'Ask the dogs.'.)

Thou shalt not bear false witness without prior consent from editors of The Sun

Thou shall remember the Sabbath and be sure to get your copy of the Sunday Express

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.06.13 11:05

McDeuteronomy 27

“And the McCanns shall speak with a loud voice and say to all men.
‘Cursed is the one who makes a carved or molded image, an abomination to the Lord, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and sets it up in secret, or who photoshops a photo.
“And all the people shall answer and say, ‘McAmen!’
‘Cursed is the one who treats his father or his mother with contempt., or who causes them to be silent”
“And all the people shall say, ‘McAmen!’
‘Cursed is the one who moves his neighbor’s landmark, or who underestimates a distance.’
‘Cursed is the one who makes the blind to wander off the road, or who deliberately misleads them’
‘Cursed is the one who perverts the justice due the stranger, the fatherless, and widow.’
“And all the people shall say, ‘McAmen! Absolutely right. And to the Children too!
‘Cursed is the one who lies.
‘Cursed is the one who causes others to lie ’
Cursed is the one who accused others who tell the truth, of lying.’
Cursed is the one who causes his mother-in-law or sister, or any other relative or friend, or his lawyer, to lie’
‘Cursed is the one who attacks his neighbour secretly, or on the internet’
‘Cursed is the one who takes a bribe to hide the body of an innocent person.’
[/i] ‘Cursed is the one who gives a bribe to imprison an innocent person.’
‘Cursed is the one who does not confirm all the words of this law by observing them.’
“And all the people shall say, ‘McAmen! Certainly got us there !’

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 07.06.13 11:34

McAmen to that!

Thou shall take our words as a version of the truth, nothing but a version of the Truth! McAmen.

Errr......but my LORD, what is the other version that we must not speak of?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 07.06.13 13:19

@aiyoyo wrote:McAmen to that!

Thou shall take our words as a version of the truth, nothing but a version of the Truth! McAmen.

Errr......but my LORD, what is the other version that we must not speak of?

That would be the forbidden truth, a sacred and inconvenient truth for which seven disciples formed a pact of silence in the garden of 5a.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.06.13 13:39

and remember to add...........

'for thine is the press gag, the Fund and the abduction,

forever and ever....McAmen'

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3