The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry's Law

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry's Law

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.12 15:33

The Madeleine Foundation proposed a "Madeleine's Law" to set out in statutory form how children should be looked after.
Since this forum is all about balance, I have obtained details of "Gerry's Law".
I believe it may have been enacted whilst we were not looking, as it seems to be being followed.

“Whereas some doubts have arisen whether Madeleine Beth McCann was abducted or met another Fate -

Be it therefore enacted and declared -
that Madeleine Beth McCann was Abducted in the Manner, or in one of the Manners described and detailed, or not described and detailed, by her parents or by other person or persons."

Supplementary Provisions

1 If the manner described is held to be insufficiently detailed, it shall remain the preserve of Dr Gerry McCann and Mrs Kate McCann to decide whether the manner described fits what they ‘know’.
For the avoidance of doubt, and so that it shall be understood, it shall not be incumbent upon the McCanns or their spokesman or lawyers to explain, or to provide any further details, evidence or particulars. Their uncorroborated and un-evidenced and unsupported word is deemed to be sufficient.

2 Any person who shall deny or question the undoubted and revealed Truth of the above, shall be taken before a Court and shall suffer whatever punishment Dr. Gerry McCann shall determine. This may include imprisonment, fine, forfeiture of goods, or any other punishment, at the sole discretion of the said Dr Gerry McCann. The decision will be immediately endorsed by the Judge presiding over the said Court. The normal rules of Justice shall not apply in such determination, and the discretion of the said Judge shall be specifically waived.
Further - The jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and of the European Court of Human Rights are hereby also specifically unilaterally waived and set aside.

3 Any person who shall, by word, or thought, or otherwise, question the revealed truth of the Abduction of Madeleine McCann shall be deemed to be a piece of ordure, a fool, a lunatic, a ghoul, a stalker, and any other derogatory word to be found in the second volume of the OED, or Roget’s Thesaurus

4 Any such person shall be vilified by the Press, MPs, TV commentators, and other public figures, and shall have no recourse in law against such defamation.

5 The objective truth is hereby waived, set aside, and ignored.

God Save the Country !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry's Law

Post by uppatoffee on 04.02.12 16:20

clapping

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 04.02.12 16:24

I've always said that the law should be easier to understand for the common man - this should do the trick!

One might paraphrase Napoleon ' stupidity is no handicap when you have the right connections' (original is: stupidity is no handicap in politics).

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gerry's Law

Post by womandotcom on 04.02.12 16:28

Brilliant!

complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare
himself could not have written it.".........

womandotcom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 04.02.12 17:02

That all seems reasonable, but it doesn't go far enough. Let's face it, as hard as it is for decent people to comprehend, we all know that there are wierdos lurking out there in Internetland thinking bad things about Kate and Gerry™. These bad thoughts are hindering their fundraising activities and must be stamped out. I think everyone should be made to go to a police station once a week and sign a declaration pledging their full belief in the The Abduction, and going on at least two fun runs a year to raise awareness.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 04.02.12 17:04

well put

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 04.02.12 17:16

PeterMac

Imaginative! clapping

Only problem with it is - how would they know what we are "thinking" - how will Kate and Gerry™ monitor our thoughts if we can't verbalise or transcribe them - this could pose some difficulty in Rule 3

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.12 22:23

@Angelique wrote:PeterMac
Imaginative!
Only problem with it is - how would they know what we are "thinking" - how will Kate and Gerry™ monitor our thoughts if we can't verbalise or transcribe them - this could pose some difficulty in Rule 3
1 Microchips.
2 By your very refusal to repeat every time you have the opportunity the McCann's Creed -

I believe in The Abduction,
the Crime most heinous,
and in Gerry McCann, its only Purporter,
I believe in Madeleine Beth
who was conceived by IVF,
born of Kate McCann,
suffered under someone unspecified,
died and was buried;
The offender should descend into hell;
on the third day he should not rise again from the dead;
he should be prevented from ascending into heaven.

I believe in the stupidity and incompetence of the PJ
and of the Leicestershire Police,
I believe in the power and competence of M3,
of Halligen, and of Edgar.
I do not believe in the Metropolitan Police,
or the forgiveness of sins.
I believe in the concealment of the body,
and the Fund everlasting.
Amen.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 04.02.12 22:50

@PeterMac wrote:
@Angelique wrote:PeterMac
Imaginative!
1 Microchips.
2 By your very refusal to repeat every time you have the opportunity the McCann's Creed -

I believe in The Abduction,
the Crime most heinous,
and in Gerry McCann, its only Purporter,
I believe in Madeleine Beth
who was conceived by IVF,
born of Kate McCann,
suffered under someone unspecified,
died and was buried;
The offender should descend into hell;
on the third day he should not rise again from the dead;
he should be prevented from ascending into heaven.

I believe in the stupidity and incompetence of the PJ
and of the Leicestershire Police,
I believe in the power and competence of M3,
of Halligen, and of Edgar.
I do not believe in the Metropolitan Police,
or the forgiveness of sins.
I believe in the concealment of the body,
and the Fund everlasting.
Amen.

You may jest Sir but truth is stranger than fiction. Human microchips are now very much part of modern day quackery erm.. I mean medicine.
On sale, smart pill with 'edible microchip' that tells you and your doctor when the next dose is due

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2087275/New-smart-pill-tells-patients-dose-due.html#ixzz1lSLsVHeQ

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.02.12 23:17

The thing with the microchip theories for me is would it constitute to the mass cover ups, unprecedented government protections? I personally do not think this would cause such a cover up to the scale it has become. This looks more like cover up of things of more of a personal nature

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 04.02.12 23:28

@jd wrote:The thing with the microchip theories for me is would it constitute to the mass cover ups, unprecedented government protections? I personally do not think this would cause such a cover up to the scale it has become. This looks more like cover up of things of more of a personal nature

Who's to say the 'wider agenda' doesn't encompass both these theories (I think I know
the theory you refer to) and more?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 04.02.12 23:51

@Daisy wrote:
@jd wrote:The thing with the microchip theories for me is would it constitute to the mass cover ups, unprecedented government protections? I personally do not think this would cause such a cover up to the scale it has become. This looks more like cover up of things of more of a personal nature

Who's to say the 'wider agenda' doesn't encompass both these theories (I think I know

I think you do!!! big grin You're absolutely right it could encompass both, but on its own I don't feel it would warrant the extent of their behaviours in the cover ups

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.02.12 7:19

I'm with PeterMac.
Microchips are old, going back to the seventies but the technology hadn't advanced to provide was really wanted from them. It must be available by now. That is:
Pointless to microchip anyone if there is only output not input.
I.e. it will tell you where someone is, nothing more.
Input means you can enter/activate physical or psychological changes. Now wouldn't some people love that!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.02.12 14:21

@jd wrote:
@Daisy wrote:

I think you do!!! You're absolutely right it could encompass both, but on its own I don't feel it would warrant the extent of their behaviours in the cover ups
jd, I'm with you 100% on this. If anything, I'd say it was an opportunistic 'add-on' after the event and cover up. The cover-up being, I truly believe, of a behaviour so aborrhent and publicly vilified it had to be covered at all costs. I'm pretty certain we're on the same page about what this 'behaviour' is. However, this line of thinking leads me to the question of pre-meditation. I can't, try as I might, get past the 'coloboma' issue. It was clearly there in the 'iconic' photograph, printed on high-quality photographic paper, within two hours. Now, we are told there was no coloboma, at the very least it had been 'exaggerated'.
So - my thinking now leads to this - possibly a pre-arranged 'contingency plan' of the kind we've seen implemented ('abduction', fund, media spin, lawyers and litigation) just in case anything ever went wrong during activities (a post-mortem would be unwise, to say the least). They've got to know that certain activities are risky for one of the 'participants'.
So, its a mixture of dirty cover-up, contingency then maybe the 'wider agenda' tacked on afterwards.
Just think, if those nasty sardine-munchers had just FOLLOWED THE ABDUCTION SCRIPT like good little soldiers and not investigated the parents (statistically the most likely culprits), a micro-chipping agenda could've been slipped in nicely - shame Sad NOT!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 05.02.12 14:36

@tigger wrote:I'm with PeterMac.
Microchips are old, going back to the seventies but the technology hadn't advanced to provide was really wanted from them. It must be available by now. That is:
Pointless to microchip anyone if there is only output not input.
I.e. it will tell you where someone is, nothing more.
Input means you can enter/activate physical or psychological changes. Now wouldn't some people love that!

Nanotechnology has advanced to the stage where a chip could be produced that was not visible to the human eye (a nanometre is one billionth of a meter - atomic scale) and could be introduced to the body intravenously. A clumsy 'chipping' agenda could be a feint to disguise the covert implementation of such nano-tech.

As for input, we are bathed in a sea of electro-magnetic radiation, a development that has increased enormously since the building of 'cell-phone towers' in every neighbourhood. It is technologically possible for chips could be controlled by instruction sets carried by such waves. When you take a look at the variety of arrays present on those towers and the thickness of the power cables feeding them you have to wonder.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.02.12 14:51

JD and Rainbow Fairy, I didn't express myself very well. Microchipping imo was definitely part of the 'design' imo - ambassadors for microchipping - I've quoted this link before - it's Steelmagnolias and the report dates from 2006: http://thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/agenda-microchip-one-generation-is-all.html

It's just too pat. I can't see an international conspiracy taking place in OC, I can see TM fulfilling a desirable scenario for microchipping to become popular. Expecting plaudits etc. Ambassadors for Child Safety. Didn't happen, whole thing was so ham fisted that it was way too risky to even mention it in connection with Madeleine - and it hardly ever was! At least I've never seen statements such as 'if only she'd been microchipped...' etc.
I don't think any cover up was needed re microchipping, it hadn't happened yet.

On the whole, I like it simple and I'm stuck with the fact that we were told very, very early on that is was a matter of 'national security'.
I don't believe it, I think it far more likely the security of one person and an almighty national and international scandal.
The fewer players, the better.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 05.02.12 15:22

Tigger, are you saying an unfortunate event took place, and to protect themselves the McCs and friends jumped upon the known character weakness of one VIP? Or that the whole thing was a set-up, with the aim of securing protection and making loads of money?

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.02.12 17:18

@kikoraton wrote:Tigger, are you saying an unfortunate event took place, and to protect themselves the McCs and friends jumped upon the known character weakness of one VIP? Or that the whole thing was a set-up, with the aim of securing protection and making loads of money?

I think it was essentially a Delboy plan. I think it's too coincidental that the disclosure project (at the end) is such a neat blueprint for what seemed to have happened.
I really want to be careful here, what with TB and one of my posts (yours too) being CR'd . No idea what was in it.
But however highly Gerry rates himself, I wouldn't buy a second hand car from him. The lotsamoney from lotsasources was already in place. The photographs were in place and so on. Plan A.

The official plaudits for bereft parents from international sources (ambassadorial job, perhaps MP, jet setting lifestyle etc) didn't come off. After a promising start it must have been clear that the abduction was in question. Hence the loud silence re microchipping. It would actually have been quite logical to have headlines such as 'Maddie would have been found in hours if only etc.' Plan B.

Still, as an insurance? for the original Delboy plan A. The Ambassador was in place - if he was in PdL at 10 on 4/5, with two sidekicks, what time did he leave Lisbon?
Phoning the embassy say at 1 am, would not get you the ambassador but the duty officer. In a normal situation the earliest the ambassador would have gotten the news would be around breakfast time. So he then bolted his croissant and drove a good 300 km (about 3 hrs) to PdL?
Without instructions from the FO there is no way he'd feel he had to be there. So that means the FO was ready before the 3rd and possibly the FO was instructed even earlier. With the date of the 29/30th we have in mind, plenty of time to alert protective cover.
Whatever or whoever it is, Gerry isn't the only Scot to have a highly inflated sense of his own importance.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.02.12 22:28

@Ross wrote:

Nanotechnology has advanced to the stage where a chip could be produced that was not visible to the human eye (a nanometre is one billionth of a meter - atomic scale) and could be introduced to the body intravenously. A clumsy 'chipping' agenda could be a feint to disguise the covert implementation of such nano-tech.

As for input, we are bathed in a sea of electro-magnetic radiation, a development that has increased enormously since the building of 'cell-phone towers' in every neighbourhood. It is technologically possible for chips could be controlled by instruction sets carried by such waves. When you take a look at the variety of arrays present on those towers and the thickness of the power cables feeding them you have to wonder.

You know some swag Ross, respect. Unfortunately, most folk won't/daren't even glance at, ne'er mind actually research the info you bring forth.

.It's evident (through my eyes) that there are already borgs amongst us. (& Im not a fan of science fiction!)

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.12 8:44

@tigger wrote: The Ambassador was in place - if he was in PdL at 10 on 4/5, with two sidekicks, what time did he leave Lisbon?
Phoning the embassy say at 1 am, would not get you the ambassador but the duty officer. In a normal situation the earliest the ambassador would have gotten the news would be around breakfast time. So he then bolted his croissant and drove a good 300 km (about 3 hrs) to PdL?
Without instructions from the FO there is no way he'd feel he had to be there. So that means the FO was ready before the 3rd and possibly the FO was instructed even earlier. With the date of the 29/30th we have in mind, plenty of time to alert protective cover.
Very strange. And consider the other person who claims to have been there 'that fated morning". One Jon Clarke of the Olive Press in Ronda.
I copy this from the MF site, with acknowledgements.
Let us now re-examine Jon Clarke’s claims about his visits to Praia da Luz. The item that jumps out as one reads his October 2007 Olive Press article is his claim is that he was there - in Praia da Luz - on ‘that fated morning’ in May 2007. Undoubtedly, he means Friday 4 May, the day the news first broke that Madeleine McCann was missing. He says he was there that morning. Unless he is using journalistic licence, or exaggerating, or simply fabricating the time of his arrival at Praia da Luz, let us hold him to his claim. That means that, unequivocally, he was there at or before 12noon that very morning, Friday 4 May 2007.

Now, how come he was there that ‘fated’ morning? He lives in Ronda, Spain. A quick glance at a road atlas tells us that Praia da Luz is over the border, in Portugal, around 440km or 275 miles away from his home town, Ronda. By no means is all of the journey on fast main roads; some of it is on slow, rural roads. In the estimate of two people who know the area well, you could not do the distance in less than five hours; indeed, six would be more likely. To get to Praia da Luz ‘in the morning’, therefore, he would have had to leave his Ronda home soon after 6.00am. The only other alternative is that he was actually in Praia da Luz the day Madeleine was reported missing (!).

But let us stick for a moment with Clarke starting up his motor at say 6.00am to 6.30am on Friday 4 May. We must then ask: Why did he go to Praia da Luz at all? Did anyone ask him to go there; if so, who?

As far as we know, news of Madeleine’s disappearance only began breaking on the British media at around breakfast-time on 4 May. There is no way that Clarke would have listened to the broadcasts all night - that is stretching credulity beyond its limit. And how realistic is that he switched on his radio at, say, 6am, and, on a whim, immediately afterwards, jumped in his car and tore off towards Portugal? After all, even if he had heard the news, Madeleine might well have been found by the time he got to Praia da Luz. Villagers from there and from the surrounding villages were all out there looking for her - as were dozens of police, dogs, staff of the Ocean Club and Mark Warners, and countless other holiday makers.
So, what are we left with? Apart from the remote possibility that he was already in Praia da Luz on the morning of Friday 4 May, i.e. he was staying there (which he does not say in his article), the only other option we can think of that fits the facts is that a newspaper or a press agency, knowing that Clarke was based somewhere in southern Spain, contacted him in the small hours of the morning and said: “Jon, get over there”.

Now, if that is right, who would have contacted him during that night? And if it was a newspaper or press agency, would they really have summoned Clarke out of his bed for a story that might die away any moment, if Madeleine had been found?

We can’t answer these questions. Only Jon Clarke can.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.02.12 10:08

@Daisy wrote:

There's one way both would work very well. This is just my opinion and totally fabricated! but being an inventive sort of animal - both plans would work if e.g. Maddie had been fitted with a state of the art microchip. If this was an unofficial test, all hell would certainly break loose.

To be honest, I don't think that's the case, but the Nano technology is in place and needs to be tested on live humans or already is being tested.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what about?

Post by russiandoll on 07.02.12 18:19

the ten commandments, Gerry-style? any suggestions? Will get thinking... thinking

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.02.12 18:33

@russiandoll wrote:
the ten commandments, Gerry-style? any suggestions? Will get thinking... thinking

Hope your head is better!
mmm ten commandments, errm. It's a poser. Coveting oxen and so on, thou shalt not kill didn't apply to the inhabitants of Jericho - quite selective really.
Look forward to your suggestions!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 07.02.12 18:37

@russiandoll wrote:
the ten commandments, Gerry-style? any suggestions? Will get thinking...

1. Thou shalt love thyself more than thy children.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on 07.02.12 19:24

9 Thou shalt bear false witness

Invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: