The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by Willo on 30.01.12 0:19

When I analyse the first reactions as abduction was shouted out that fateful night, it comes across to me that a very unprofessional cover up job was put into action with little thought for future consequenses. Which seems to show that they were thinking on their feet, what with the shutters, the time line, calls to sky, the late Tanner sighting, etc it all adds up to a panic situation. This would not be the case if it had been controlled from the start. These diligences would not have been needed if it was all preplanned. It would have been a smooth whitewash from the beginning. I think the initial steps were taken by the people on the ground in PdL before getting advice from those at home, those in authority who had no time to pull strings and get it sorted. The steps that were taken were amateurish and the headache those steps caused are still throbbing away in corridors around Britain maybe even the world.

There have been so many theories, good and otherwise. A valid point is that for a lot of theories a cast of thousands need to be involved for them to make sense. Which in itself makes no sense. I think a lot of statements, observations and actions of the people on the perphery that night were made out of a mixture of blind loyalty, seeds planted by the couple and of course the overall tragic nature of the disappearance helped them see only the McCanns version. Most of these people can't be blamed in initially supporting the abduction theory. I'm sure 99% of ordinary compassionate people would do the same. Hopefully the review, if any interviews ever take place, will now uncover a few early protagonists that might want to rehash their statements in the view of hindsight. Though I wouldn't hold my breath for too long.

It looks to me like there are a hardcore of major players involved. Sussing out exactly who they are and why they are so fearful are the million dollar questions. Hopes that the body will be found, in my opinion, are misguided. Confidence oozing from Gerry seems to indicate to me the body is well disposed of.

Which leads me to one line of thought I would like go down.

Once the initial dust had cleared and help from both financial and political was installed, why did so many other anomolies keep taking place? Why were the various potholes not predicted and dealt with in a more finite way? Was it a case that the original plan was so flawed that holes keep appearing that have to be plugged by any means no matter how far fetched? Or are we all being led a merry dance by very clever people throwing out lot's of red herrings that they know can't be proved, masking the true nature of this case?

An example was Tanners sighting, to me so obviously delayed until someone decided an eye witness was needed. That gave them breathing space as then invesigative resources were tied up looking for bundle men and the like.

Another question that crossed my mind was, was the DNA in the car planted by TM? This one discovery made it seem Madeleines body was still around some weeks after her disappearance. Thus then tying up more resources looking for the hiding place and less focus on the fact the body might have been done away with that night. The DNA find looked like it caused distress to the McCanns but maybe that was the price they had to pay to keep it all together. They might not have even been told that their cohorts planted it just to get the reaction right. They would have been incredulous if they knew the body was already disposed of. After all the McCanns are not running the show and with the mess made in Birmingham, the body already gone there were no links other than circumstantial to be had. But it made the milage of the car, the places visited, the reasons for trips and the personnel that went on the trips all good investigation fodder. Once again spreading the PJ thin on the ground. Amongst a background of continuous spin that the PJ were not doing enough in fact they were possibly doing more than was necessary thanks perhaps to TM manipulation. It might have also been a reminder to Kate and Gerry of just who they were in bed with.

Those that are in the know I think include :

Gerry & Kate, definately know, too many lies,

Clarence, has to know to handle the spin,

Jane Tanner, the false sighting shows her colours,

David Payne, his silence is loud,

B.Kennedy, secretly visiting witnesses looks too fishy,

Smethurst, who is just fishy all over....

......all of a sudden it looks far too many already!!!! Nine (including the two T9 partners)

.....with the political figures and those that do their bidding, lawyers, the other tapas, friends, associates and family members not yet even considered. A big pot to keep the lid on.

If the body was gone early doors I would say that most of the family and friends that visited and commentated on events were uninvolved and completely innocent of any wrong doing other than standing by their friends in a time of need and they were used just to perpetuate the spin. Though by now hopefully questions must be gnawing away in most of them.

So why a cover up that has involved so many. It's big and paedophilia, as much as I hate to think of it much less even write it, is the main senario that fits.

Drugs might be another possible avenue to explore but even if Madeleine were administered some drug why would they receive such support from the authorities? Why would governments get involved even if it meant a few doctors losing their ticket or even the Kennedy's and Smethurst's of this world getting busted? Surely that would be the least of worries to the political circle.

Blackmail is another senario. Again blackmail over paedophilia activity looks the best bet to me. Blackmail over fraud, (freeport?) is possible but I can't see any relevant links being revealed that can tie in so many diverse people.

In light of other cover ups in Europe in the past I think paedophilia has got a grip on some powerful people in the world. More than we can imagine. They need to be exposed for the sake of hundreds of Madeleines. They need to be uncovered for the sake of our Madeleine.

Sorry for rambling and I hope, as an Englishman foremost, that my faith in British justice is restored in the upcoming months because now I have very little faith left.

If anything I commented on contradicts the forum polices please delete as appropriate.

Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 30.01.12 7:17

I agree that paedophilia is the binding factor, Willo, definitely.
Not so sure there wasn't at least some degree of pre-meditation. I just can't get past the coloboma that was present in the picture they gave out. They now claim she didn't really have one!
The McCanns definitely aren't running the show though. I'm with you on that 100%.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 30.01.12 8:33

Willo, I think of it more in Maffia terms. One of the tribe has pulled a fast one for personal profit. He is however stupid and arrogant and has run into intelligent policemen.
He goes to the Don who sorts it out for him. The reason so many 'potholes' appeared is because the initial stunt was flawed. Had the Don himself (who would never have set up such a stupid plan) been involved from the very start, we wouldn't even have seen anything in the news.

It certainly didn't need a cast of thousands to execute or put right. The whole thing was worked out by just a few chavs with an urgent need for money.
(Under chavs I list people hankering after fame, celebrity lifestyles, money, villas, acclaim, A list invites).

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by listener on 31.01.12 0:41

Hi tigger,

I tend to think along your lines – but it possesses a HUGE question – which could never be allowed to be investigated.

So all debate is smothered (I doubt very much the future court events will receive much ‘mass-media’ publicity). And if that’s correct, how much time has been spent on discussing how this very site (and others, which discuss ‘alternative’ theories) could ‘legally’ be taken down?

As one who has the time to try to increase my knowledge about things I make good use of our internet. Indeed, it is remarkable just how useful it can be.

So the HUGE question for me is “Why have so few of the internet friendly and inquisitive users of I.T. not jumped on this train?”



I really don’t understand why the masses have not yet picked-up on all the discrepancies, lies and ‘unusualities’ in this case.

If forthcoming events just slide-by, without any mass interest, then the great MMU machine will have done its job.



I hope/believe the next few months will open a lot of eyes!


listener

Posts : 567
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by mexx on 31.01.12 7:32

I tend to agree that if it had all been premeditated there would not have been so many glaring discrepancies. the question is how /why they were allowed to get away with them.

mexx

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 31.01.12 8:06

@listener wrote:Hi tigger,

I tend to think along your lines – but it possesses a HUGE question – which could never be allowed to be investigated.

So all debate is smothered (I doubt very much the future court events will receive much ‘mass-media’ publicity). And if that’s correct, how much time has been spent on discussing how this very site (and others, which discuss ‘alternative’ theories) could ‘legally’ be taken down?

As one who has the time to try to increase my knowledge about things I make good use of our internet. Indeed, it is remarkable just how useful it can be.[/size
[size=16]So the HUGE question for me is “Why have so few of the internet friendly and inquisitive users of I.T. not jumped on this train?”

I really don’t understand why the masses have not yet picked-up on all the discrepancies, lies and ‘unusualities’ in this case.

If forthcoming events just slide-by, without any mass interest, then the great MMU machine will have done its job.



I hope/believe the next few months will open a lot of eyes!



Hello Listener, here is Mark Twain for you to explain it all:

In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue, but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.

Another thought: for this affair to have happened the way it has, one only needed two not very bright avaricious people and one very powerful one able to control from the top. Not a cast of thousands so much as an awful lot of extras.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.01.12 10:10

I don't think it necessarily follows that just because a story is full of holes it can't be premeditated. Remember the well known saying about 'The best laid plans' and all that?
I personally am not surprised that more members of the public aren't following this, or up-to-date with all the inconsistencies. Yes, they are all over the Internet, you've only to google 'mccann' and you'd get a result for CMoMM. BUT, and here's the big but, how many people bother, really?
IMO, the 'cult of celebrity' and the mass hysteria about X-Factor, Celeb Big Brother etc are 'opiates for the masses'. While they are obsessing over the latest evictee and their love lives they aren't focussing on what's REALLY going on. I find that so, so sad. The corruption in this country goes by unnoticed while the minions eagerly devour the latest 'news' - 'Katie Prices' new Man' - 'Is Cheryl ready to Forgive Ashley and Start Again?' - er, who CARES?!? The plight of a little girl is forgotten under all the dross. Your average Joe, if you asked their opinion on the McCann case would dutifully spout something like 'The Portuguese police were rubbish and they have given up on her. Those poor parents. No, they shouldn't have left her alone, but hey, we've all made mistakes and they shouldn't be punished further by nasty people'. I've witnessed things like this actually being said in all seriousness. However, point in the right direction, and all of a sudden its 'My god, I didn't know about the dogs, or the questions Kate wouldn't answer - something is wrong here!'. Its just a case of getting the facts out there.
Trouble being, your average Joe seems to literally need 'spoon feeding' - if the facts drop in their lap they'll look - but there seems to be NO WILL to actually look for the truth themselves. That is why I've committed to delivering the leaflets. 200. If only 10 get read, that's ten more people informed that wouldn't have been otherwise. Hopefully, they will then pass the facts on to friends and relatives. We NEED to be pro-active to get the truth out there. We just can't hope people will have the will to look for themselves, and we CERTAINLY can't rely on our mainstream media printing the facts!
I must admit I get SO frustrated with the 'What is it to do with me / What difference can I make?' Attitude which seems to be a very British attitude. The answer to 'What difference can I make?' Is 'Absolutely nothing if you don't try!' I hear people state 'I have no interest in politics. Politics is nothing to do with me' - well, that is TOSH. Politics controls just about everything you can or can't do from the minute you get up to the minute you go to bed!
I hear people bitching and moaning about things going on, and disagreeing but when it comes to the crunch, they DO nothing. No wars were ever won or laws changed by people moaning in a pub bar.
We need action! We need to accept people just AREN'T, on the whole, seeking the truth for themselves. People are basing their entire belief systems round what 'The Sun Says...' Its just not good enough, and the apathy is shocking.
We have a few camps.
1)Those of us who don't believe the McCann fairytale and are working to alter public perception
2)Those desperate to protect and promote the McCann 'abduction hypothesis'
3)Joe public who are unaware of the discrepancies in this case and base their beliefs on the 'red-tops', broadly believing Madeleine was abducted
4)Joe public who are sick to the back teeth of hearing the McCanns bleat for money, yet are unsure of where to find like-minded people
5)Joe public weary of all the McCann glorifying
I guess 3) and 4) are the groups we can realistically hope to reach. Maybe even 5). When people do finally realise they've 'been had' it galvanises them into finding out more.

Is this rambling post a call to arms? I guess it is! For the sake of justice for Madeleine, for the sake of everyone, we need to get this out there. In any way we legally can. Anyone who can distribute leaflets, please do. Maybe if everybody aims to steer one person a day to CMoMM, or other sites... It would have a snowball effect... There is no time like the present! I feel 2012 could be judgement year if we all get the bits between our teeth and keep on raising awareness for Madeleine. I truly hope so!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 31.01.12 10:42

Hi Rainbow-Fairy, mainlining at last? (off the PAYG).

You're quite right, opiate for the masses, nothing new, bread and games for the Romans. The masses have never been interested in justice as long as they get what they want. TV itself works as a hypnotic, that's why I don't have one. Prefer radio.
So it's relatively easy to keep a lid on quite a lot of things.

I'm still sure that there was planning, professional advice on various levels and preparation - e.g. in the form of doctored photographs ( the Donegal ones too, could hardly have been done off the cuff between 3/5 and 8/5 - imo they were ready together with a bunch of others we've been treated).
But in essence it was the plan of a very small number of people, others co-opted because they stood to profit. The advice may have been good, the execution was lousy.
Enter Deus ex Machina: after a lot of thinking about this and looking at the main players, imo the only way to instantly control outcomes could only come from the top. I prefer a simple scheme and mostly this is about saving the sorry skins of a small number of people - I'm not talking about the McCanns here who by now are almost incidental to the whole affair.
If there had been no abduction but say a Watergate type exposure threatened, with the same threat of destabilising the status quo, the cover up would have been just as fast and widespread as is now the case.
The main thing isn't the McCanns or what they've done, it's what threatens to be revealed in open court if they ever got there.

The masses don't care, don't even understand why we do. Oscar Wilde also had a wonderful observation on second opinions.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 31.01.12 11:23

Hear hear tigger - bravo!
No, unfortunately I'm still PAYG Sad

I agree with you about tv - even radio is getting as bad I some cases! I used to listen to Radio 1, but its all inane zeleb rubbish! I now listen to radio norfolk in the mornings. Its all debates and phone-ins which as you can imagine suits me just fine!
I do wonder, what on EARTH will make the masses get off their asses? What, if ANYTHING, will FINALLY anger them into action? I know exactly what you mean when you say people don't understand why we care so much! For example, my Dad, who has always adamantly disbelieved the McCann tale, says I'm wasting my time! Its 'Are you on that McCann site AGAIN?' - (well yes, every day, actually!) He insists its gone too far, nothing will ever be done. So defeatist! It may not happen but at least we can say we did our best for a forgotten girl and didn't give up!
I agree that the McCann's are pretty insignificant in all this. The consular cover-up assistance was so swift, so total, it tells me reputations were being protected (and not Drs!) I am going to start a new thread also about the expendability of the McCann's. I truly believe that if the pressure is kept up then Kate and Gerry may well be served up on a silver platter (with a sprig of parsley). Let's hope so! What say you?
I love the Oscar Wilde quote btw. So true...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by sammyc on 31.01.12 12:03

I agree with both of you rainbow fairy and Tigger - the masses are too preoccupied with being spoon-fed all kinds of tripe via TV and newspapers. They seem to have little or no ability to think for themselves or challenge anything. I could understand teenagers having this attitude but to find 20/30/40/50 year olds swallowing such rubbish is scary.

As long as people like us continue to keep gnawing away and seek the truth about Madeleine - then there is hope. If I told 10 people in a pub about the inconsistencies in the released PJ Files and only one bothered to take a look, then maybe that one person could tell 10 other people and only one of them takes a look. And so on. Get my drift? Slowly, slowly catchey monkey.

Besides, I've noticed the new registered members list is increasing by at least one a day.

sammyc

Posts : 229
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 31.01.12 12:45

Well, what would get the masses off their asses?
When it concerns them personally. Get the McCanns to pinch their parking space or institute a special tax on every family to pay for the SY review, to be paid by every household? We'll be cooking in no time! Even if their tax would only be a pound!

Perhaps we should point out to people they are already paying for the SY review, have paid for the LP and haven't the McCanns asked for a public enquiry as well? Them dar things don't come cheap!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by jay2001 on 31.01.12 16:40

Very thought provoking comments by Tigger and Rainbow fairy. If only stuff like that could get into mainstream media. You're right about most people just not being bothered. I think more people vote on xfactor than vote in the general election, so that tells you where most peoples priorities lie!

I rack my brains constantly about this case, because I feel that if there was a cover up then the Mcs would've been told to shut up after they were de-arguidoed. They definitely called in favours and have had unprecedented support from on high, but I don't think these court cases against Tony and Dr Amaral would go ahead if the government was totally onside. There is scant coverage in the media, but some 'evidence' may come out in court - stuff that tm want kept quiet. Not that the info about Lee Rainbow's profile seems to have harmed them from the Jan/Feb 2010 hearing. I was very surprised that there was an article in the Telegraph so maybe there will be some media interest. Brunt of the Yard should be on the case.

They want to be totally exonerated and constantly keep themselves in the media and perhaps this growing band of doubters will ensure that one day the real truth will be told. If papers like the Leics Mercury keep printing that they've been cleared that's what most people believe.

jay2001

Posts : 116
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 31.01.12 18:16

jay2001, Hello!

Keep in mind that since 2010 there has been a change in government. The McCanns are doing what they can to stay in the public eye, but it's an uphill struggle. Perhaps we should be looking at what they were doing in 2008 and 2009. On the whole, I think, they were fairly quiet until the Amaral trial.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by kikoraton on 31.01.12 19:34

Glad to see you are back, tigger.
Who's this "Don"?

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Media Influence

Post by OpenMind on 31.01.12 20:25

I have started some interesting debate in my workplace recently, a little obsessed with this case but I usually tend not to voice my opinions too loudly. I was absolutely astounded by the reaction from some people and just how vehemently they defended the McCanns. Clearly utterly convinced by the images they have seen in mainstream media and several quoting KM's book at me as defence of some questions I posed. I have personally not read the book as I think it would just make me cross! I was urged to do so as then I may have "a bit more sympathy"; I have plenty, but it is solely for MBM, and whatever fate has become her. It is difficult to know how to open the debate up publicly without the McCann machine sprining into action.

____________________
Keeping an open mind, always!gm

OpenMind

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-28
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by listener on 31.01.12 20:35

@OpenMind wrote:I have started some interesting debate in my workplace recently, a little obsessed with this case but I usually tend not to voice my opinions too loudly. I was absolutely astounded by the reaction from some people and just how vehemently they defended the McCanns. Clearly utterly convinced by the images they have seen in mainstream media and several quoting KM's book at me as defence of some questions I posed. I have personally not read the book as I think it would just make me cross! I was urged to do so as then I may have "a bit more sympathy"; I have plenty, but it is solely for MBM, and whatever fate has become her. It is difficult to know how to open the debate up publicly without the McCann machine sprining into action.



Hi OpenMind - I can relate to that!

listener

Posts : 567
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by Miraflores on 31.01.12 20:37

I did read the book. I had my doubts before I read it, and it did nothing to make me change my mind.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by Willo on 01.02.12 3:08

@kikoraton wrote:Glad to see you are back, tigger.
Who's this "Don"?

Which makes one think. I wonder what the hierarchy would be. Would it be a Don at the top ruling over a small band of fellow digressors all working over time to cover each others backsides? Is it run like a club with a committee who make decisions jointly for the benefit of the members? Or maybe several hornets nests have been kicked and there is more than one clandestine group that are very nervous. Does a Don run several independant groups?

So what single person or small group could possibly have the power to sway governments, interefere in police work, interfere with witnesses, silence the British media, trash forensic evidence, fund the whole campaign, avoid or survive direct investigation, manipulate overseas authorities and still stay anonymous.

I come up with the Royal Family, The Government, the Freemasons, the Church, American influence or maybe a clandestine group of the rich, powerful and possibly famous. Probably a mixture of a few of those.

Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 01.02.12 7:58

Willo wrote: quote: come up with the Royal Family, The Government, the Freemasons, the Church, American influence or maybe a clandestine group of the rich, powerful and possibly famous. Probably a mixture of a few of those.
unquote.

Willo, the ship of state is the only ship that can be sunk by a leak at the top. The cover up and over the top response could only have come from the top without much consultation with peers at all. Otherwise it would have taken much longer - going up the hierarchical ladder. Sending memos, getting appointments, etc.
Clandestine groups, anything else you propose is unworkable. Quite a few got involved later, but the initial response and the blatant cover up - with the help of the media - could only be done by a government. Think LP, FSS, Socrates etc. - all done by GB personally.
How could the death of a child in Portugal be a matter of 'national security'? Imo more likely to have been the personal security matter of one person about whom we hear nothing these days.


[b]

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by jay2001 on 01.02.12 19:44

Hi Tigger - I did reply yesterday, but think it was whoosh clunked!! Perhaps mentioning Cameron, Coulson and Clarry in the same sentence sent the site into orbit.

This case is so weird and now that we hear SY has spent £2million in under a year is just despicable. For so long now I've thought things would come to a head and justice would prevail. Like many of us our hopes have been dashed. I feel so pessimistic now and await next week's events with Tony's case, Pat's visit to PDL and Dr Amaral's clash with the Mad - eiran lawyer.

The Ambassador being sent in so quickly was weird, but I really think that if it was a government cover up we'd never have heard any more about this case. Kennedy's involvement is strange, like so many people in this case. I pray that soon, very soon we know the truth and justice for Madeleine will prevail.

There has never been anything like this case and I wonder why GB would mention National Security? The more I read the more I despair that there are so many discrepancies and so many so called celebs are adamant that an abduction took place.

jay2001

Posts : 116
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by kikoraton on 01.02.12 19:48

OK, but it might still be either one individual threatened with exposure over his private life. Or it might be on account of a web of perverse behaviour practised by (for example) diplomats or Government ministers, employees, ex-pats and so on. Imagine a web centred on London, with spokes spreading out through a number of capitals like Lisbon, all with satellites at congenial locations such as the OC.

kikoraton
Researcher

Posts : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13
Location : Catalunya, Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by Ross on 01.02.12 20:43

The problem with this line of thinking is that if it was simply a case of a favoured friend having an episode covered up, however wide and deep related activities may have been, is that they have barely been out of the spotlight since. Their MI6 handler would have told them to shut up, the media would have complied and they would have quickly drifted out of the public consciousness. The few million quid raised by the fund is trivial in these circumstances, the black state can magic money out of the air and they would have been discreetly paid off to retire in comfortable anonymity. Instead of that we have had them rammed in our faces for nearly five years now. That is not how you go about a cover-up. Something else is going on here.

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by tigger on 02.02.12 7:10

Hello Kikoraton and Ross,

Don't forget who phoned the press even before the police was alerted. The press were on to this thanks to TM. It must have been like keeping a rabid dog under control, so much money - Murdoch was still riding high so no problem for him. Maddie was the new Diana, selling millions of papers with her picture on it. Thousands jumped on the band wagon, psychics, cranks, 15 minutes of fame for everyone.
Imo the clean-up was always going to be flawed. The original cover was more to do with controlling the McCanns, to stop them from giving themselves away. The big holes in their story were commented on by the press early on, until a miraculous conversion took place.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by aquila on 02.02.12 7:19

or it could have been something going on in PDL totally unrelated to the McCanns at the time Madeleine disappeared that needed to be covered up.

aquila

Posts : 7986
Reputation : 1224
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few thoughts. With that horrid conclusion.

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.02.12 7:37

@aquila wrote:or it could have been something going on in PDL totally unrelated to the McCanns at the time Madeleine disappeared that needed to be covered up.

Very good point.

After all, the ensuing madness seems completely out of proportion to a missing child. Not that a missing child isn't an important and desperate situation, but when you consider that people are denied life saving drugs, which are much cheaper, due to budget cuts, or perverts given minuscule prison sentences because of costs, why is this one child worth spending millions on? It cannot be because the "state" particularly values human life, because it clearly does not, given their funding priorities, so what in this case, is worth millions?

If you consider the sum spent by the portugese, private donors, newspapers in payouts, SY review, and all the rest of the shebang, which could have been used for greater effect, i.e. in public health, serving a greater number of citizens, why did they choose to allocate it to one child, whose fate is fairly certain at this stage?

Methinks they are frying a bigger fish.


____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum