The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Connections Mm11

Connections Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Connections Mm11

Connections Regist10

Connections

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Connections Empty Connections

Post by kikoraton 26.01.12 17:24

We started discussing this theme on the Forensic Language thread, which was not the place for it at all. So I've started this new thread, which I hope is OK with the mods.

The first connection (with Gerry McCann) I shall offer is ROBERT NAYLOR. It was his daughter Elizabeth whom Gerry signed into creche five times, without bothering to disguise his handwriting (whilst making a poor attempt at copying Robert's actual signature). Here's Robert's short CV from the Matrix Corporate Capital webpage.
Robert joined Matrix in November 2008 from Landsbanki Securities. He joined Teather & Greenwood in October 2000 after qualifying with Ernst & Young in the investment management department of the financial services division. Robert has been involved in numerous plc transactions including hostile and recommended takeover bids and primary and secondary equity fundraisings, both in investment funds and smaller companies.
Teather and Greenwood became Landsbanki, which crashed leaving many ordinary people bereft of their savings. Not a good recommendation, but if you look at the Matrix page quoted above, you'll see about a dozen fat-cats there who boast it as a major part of their CV. You might also care to look at the "Criticisms" section on the Wikipedia Ernst and Young page. My God!!!!
None of that actually makes Naylor a bad guy, but:
Why did he let Gerry McCann sign his daughter Elizabeth into Lobster Group?
Why is there no sign whatever, given the falsified signature and the McCann handwriting, that Naylor ever took Elizabeth to creche?
Why did he not deny it, when I challenged him about it?
Why did he not accept my invitation to drop Gerry in the proverbial?
Is he the same Robert Naylor who used to carry out business just down the country lane from Rothley Golf Club?
Did Gerry or Kate spend any time in Edinburgh between 2000 and 2008?

Next, organisational connections deriving from the above:
Has Gerry any connection with Landsbanki?
Are there any known connections in this case with Ernst and Young?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Connections Empty Re: Connections

Post by Guest 27.01.12 9:17

kikoraton wrote:We started discussing this theme on the Forensic Language thread, which was not the place for it at all. So I've started this new thread, which I hope is OK with the mods.

The first connection (with Gerry McCann) I shall offer is ROBERT NAYLOR. It was his daughter Elizabeth whom Gerry signed into creche five times, without bothering to disguise his handwriting (whilst making a poor attempt at copying Robert's actual signature).

Kiko, we are in a very small minority who believes this. Most think it's all nonsense, whilst a small amount of people think that the only feasible explanation for the duplicate style of handwriting, is that the whole page has been forged, for every day and replaced with the originals. For me, that is even harder to believe. So I have an idea. Just in case SY fail to do what SY should be doing. We need to somehow get in touch with everyone whose signaure also appears on that list (try Patel first) and email them the page and ask them, is this your signature? If they say yes, you have absolute proof that Gerry did, what we know he did.

Here's Robert's short CV from the Matrix Corporate Capital webpage.
Robert joined Matrix in November 2008 from Landsbanki Securities. He joined Teather & Greenwood in October 2000 after qualifying with Ernst & Young in the investment management department of the financial services division. Robert has been involved in numerous plc transactions including hostile and recommended takeover bids and primary and secondary equity fundraisings, both in investment funds and smaller companies.
Teather and Greenwood became Landsbanki, which crashed leaving many ordinary people bereft of their savings. Not a good recommendation, but if you look at the Matrix page quoted above, you'll see about a dozen fat-cats there who boast it as a major part of their CV. You might also care to look at the "Criticisms" section on the Wikipedia Ernst and Young page. My God!!!!
None of that actually makes Naylor a bad guy, but:

I have very serious concerns about Ernst & Young's ethics. I had to deal with them for my last companies audit and believe me, they do as they are instructed to do, not what they are legally supposed to do. There is every possibility that Alistair Hynd of Baker Tilly, did a turn with E&Y, or even his initial training there. After we found out about Baker Tilly, they pulled the page for info on Hynd, but if it is possible to find out who he previously worked for, that would be a good start.

Why did he let Gerry McCann sign his daughter Elizabeth into Lobster Group?

As far as he's concerned, he wasn't anywhere near the place, so nothing comes back on him.

Why is there no sign whatever, given the falsified signature and the McCann handwriting, that Naylor ever took Elizabeth to creche?

He wanted nothing to do with it obviously. Do you blame him?

Why did he not deny it, when I challenged him about it?

It's a bit like the bunny in the lights situation. You caught him off guard and he froze. Some would say he might have thought you were a journalist and he was waiting for that day and was advised to say nothing. A denial can be seen in two ways. One, they are lying or two it never happened. To say nothing in my eyes, proves it was true and concealment was a better form of defence.

Why did he not accept my invitation to drop Gerry in the proverbial?

Because he knows who is involved.

Is he the same Robert Naylor who used to carry out business just down the country lane from Rothley Golf Club?

... and knew Gerry. If it is, then Gerry has seriously lied to the PJ.

Did Gerry or Kate spend any time in Edinburgh between 2000 and 2008?

I would find it very hard to believe that they did not.

Next, organisational connections deriving from the above:

Has Gerry any connection with Landsbanki?

Maybe not directly, but what if the one thing that gels them all together was a Government Minister, who speaks Portuguese and knows Portugal very well, who has a place there. Someone we know is a VERY close, perhaps even intimate friend of Blair and Brown. Where does Peter Mandelson originally come from. I was amazed the other week to discover that Blair was born in Scotland !!

Are there any known connections in this case with Ernst and Young?

Not to my knowledge, but I would start with trying to find out who does the accounts or audit for the companies we do know about. This should be available through Companies House.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.01.12 12:50

Hi Stella. I knew your accumulated knowledge would be helpful in this area.
I know E and Y are accountants and auditors, but quite how involved they get in the affairs of their clients, I don't know. As an example, their webpage tells me that they have interests in mining in Africa, which usually means diamonds. This puts me in mind of our old friend Philip Edmonds, who isn't really Philip Edmonds at all but was born with a Jewish/eastEuropean name, and who I seem to recall (correct me if I'm confused) is married into the Oppenheimer family and has interests in diamonds. That doesn't mean he has connections with Ernst and Young.
At the moment, E and Y's connection has to be very tenuous. After all, it is 13 years now since Robert Naylor completed his training with them. But long ago, on another forum, it was suggested that one of E and Y's chief officers was the so-called 10th Tapas. What does that actually mean? There were the usual non-confirmed rumours abounding that the 10th Tapas was a bit more important than the mediocre collection of medics who made up the Tapas 9, and that he made off in a private plane (as if!). Because we know of the handwriting and therefore of Gerry's friend/acquaintanceship with Naylor, it could be said that Naylor himself was the 10th tapas, if such a person exists. But I don't think so - he kept well out of the way. His only contribution was to let Gerry sign his daughter in, whilst he stayed out of sight, which in turn allowed the substitute Madalene's dad to accompany her, Elizabeth Naylor and Gerry to the attendance book.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.12 13:04

Oppenheimer family tree

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hans Alfred Oppenheimer, born in Stuttgart, Germany 09.12.1908, died 04.05.1985 in Chiselhurst, Kent.

married

Lisbet(Liesl) Hollitscher, born in Vienna, Austria 03.09.1909, died 25.012.1954 in Orpington, Kent.

children

Hannah Oppenheimer, born 10.02.1937 in Alexandria, Egypt married Herbert Edmonds, born 24.07.1930 in Karlsruhe, Germany

children Philip Martin Edmonds, born in London 31.08.1962

married on 17.03.1998in London to Reina Hazenburg, born in Groningen, Holland on 09.11.1964

children Samuel Edmonds born 1998, Joseph Edmonds born 1999, Hugo Edmonds born 2000

David James Edmonds, born in London 06.04.1964 See info below

biography at foot of the page

Richard Bruce Edmonds, born in London 17.04.1966

familyunknown

Julia Elizabeth Anne Edmonds, born in London 13.06.1970

married Adam Sanitt, born in Cambridge 02.04.1972

children Ethan Sanitt 25.08.2002, Leo Sanitt 22.03.2004

Ralph David Oppenheimer, born 27.01.1941 in Alexandria, Egypt, married on 28.08.1971 to Helen Reiss, born 19.09.1945 in Santiago, Chile

children Sarah Oppenheimer born in London 08.01.1973

Russell Oppenheimer born in London 25.10.1974

Margaret Eve Oppenhiemer, born 08.09.1944 in Alexandria, Egypt

married 13.07.1968 in London to Andrew Watson

remarried 24.11.1978 in London to Henry Hodge

children Nicholas Watson 26.07.1971

Elisabeth Watson 13.07.1973

Anna Hodge 25.12.1978

Amy Hodge 08.02.1981

Ines Marion Oppenheimer, born 15.09.1947 in Alexandria, Egypt, married 25.01.1970 in London to Mike Newman, born 04.03.1946 in London

children Kate Newman 22.05.1974

Hannah Newman 09.12.1976

Zack Newman 16.03.1980

Susan Elizabeth Oppenheimer, born 10.06.1951 in Orpington, Kent, married 12.10.1979 in London to Carlos Ordonez, born 12.10.1946 in London

children Emma Ordonez 18.07.1979

Rosa Ordonez 05.03.1985

David James Edmonds - brother

David Edmonds is an award-winning radio feature maker at the BBC World Service. He studied at Oxford University, has a PhD in Philosophy from the Open University and has held fellowships at the universities of Chicago and Michigan. Edmonds is the author of Caste Wars: A Philosophy of Discrimination and co-author with John Eidinow of Wittgenstein's Poker: The Story of a Ten-Minute Argument Between Two Great Philosophers and Bobby Fischer Goes to War: How the Soviets Lost the Most Extraordinary Chess Match of All Time.

With Nigel Warburton he produces the popular podcast series Philosophy Bites
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.12 13:15

kikoraton wrote:Hi Stella. I knew your accumulated knowledge would be helpful in this area.
I know E and Y are accountants and auditors, but quite how involved they get in the affairs of their clients, I don't know. As an example, their webpage tells me that they have interests in mining in Africa, which usually means diamonds. This puts me in mind of our old friend Philip Edmonds, who isn't really Philip Edmonds at all but was born with a Jewish/eastEuropean name, and who I seem to recall (correct me if I'm confused) is married into the Oppenheimer family and has interests in diamonds.

As I recall, there are 2 Philip Edmonds. The one connected to Diamonds and SA, is the other one, not our guy in OC. Stemcor does mine certain materials in SA, but it is to do with metals as I believe. But what's stopping them from doing other things if they are drilling I guess? Philip's Mother is something to do with a top notch school in the Bromley area of Kent and is known as Hannah Edmonds. Maybe it was Herbert Edmonds who changed his surname, not sure. Thinking about it, it might have been Grandad, Hans Alfred Oppenheimer. There's an article about it somewhere.

That doesn't mean he has connections with Ernst and Young. No, but Hynd and Baker Tilly have connections to Bromley.

At the moment, E and Y's connection has to be very tenuous. After all, it is 13 years now since Robert Naylor completed his training with them. But long ago, on another forum, it was suggested that one of E and Y's chief officers was the so-called 10th Tapas. What does that actually mean? There were the usual non-confirmed rumours abounding that the 10th Tapas was a bit more important than the mediocre collection of medics who made up the Tapas 9, and that he made off in a private plane (as if!). Because we know of the handwriting and therefore of Gerry's friend/acquaintanceship with Naylor, it could be said that Naylor himself was the 10th tapas, if such a person exists. But I don't think so - he kept well out of the way. His only contribution was to let Gerry sign his daughter in, whilst he stayed out of sight, which in turn allowed the substitute Madalene's dad to accompany her, Elizabeth Naylor and Gerry to the attendance book.

We are looking for 10 or 12, according to Moita Flores. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.12 13:25

Maybe, Edmonds, Hynd and Naylor are all connected through University, or a previous deal? A group Treasurer, is usually someone who has qualifications, an Accountant of some sort.

"Philip Martin Edmonds, BA has been Group Commercial Director of Stemcor Holdings Ltd. since 1999. Mr. Edmonds has responsibility the Stemcor Holdings Limited's western and central European business, as well as its business in South Africa, Australia and Iran. Mr. Edmonds joined Stemcor Uk Ltd. in 1989 and was initially responsible for Group Treasury. From 1992 to 1994, he managed the Stemcor office in Johannesburg".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.12 13:29

I'm actually quite miffed with the Steel industry, as yet another mine, this time in Sheppey, Kent has just gone into administration. First we hear Stemcor pulled out of somewhere or other, Wales was it. Now this. If Stemcor dives in to save the day with this one, I will be asking what our dear friend Edmonds might be geting back in return?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.02.12 15:18

We need to focus in closer on the guest MacKenzie. It has just been brought to my attention that he, just like Edmonds, had a reservation originally from the 28th, as confirmed on the 27th listing and the MW reservations list. But, if you look at the OC daily lists from the 3rd May, it says he arrived on the 30th. He could be connected workwise with Edmonds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Connections Empty another lot of connections - tweets revisited

Post by tigger 14.04.13 16:31

ROBERT NAYLOR. Here's Robert's short CV from the Matrix Corporate Capital webpage.
Teather and Greenwood became Landsbanki, which crashed leaving many ordinary people bereft of their savings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
investment_funds_team?tandc=agreed#robertnaylor …
My point being, look how many of them jumped ship from Landsbanki to form a brand new team at #Matrix . And when.

Count #RobertNaylor as T10, so his wife unavoidably is T11.

JONATHAN RIDER Jonathan (Joe) R(x)der, compr games entrepeneur.
Jonathan Rider is a very tall man. Friend of Robert Naylor.

Receptionist states MM with tall stranger makes the block booking. If it wasn't Gerry, it's unlikely to be MBM either.
I think by "stranger" she/he meant "not the father nor any of the same (Tapas) group". That makes sense to me.
She did not use the word 'stranger'. He was part of the group, but which group?
Like, introducing her to reception and others, to plant the idea she was Maddie?

All these arrived on the 28th?
This is from an OC booking sheet - don’t have the date but it looks as if they all booked together or very close together.
33642 Edmonds  Not taking return flight
33643 Naylor No flights or transfer
33644 Weinburger  Car hire to resort
33645 Sperrey
33649 Carpenter (Carolyn) 20069133

From Kiko:
Here are UK people who, according to my research, must be interrogated by the #McCann police:
Nr 1. , investmt banker London WC Robert Naylor.
Nr 2. Jonathan "Joe" Rider. Computer games entrepreneur. London West/Cent.
Nr 3. Michael Wright K #McCann 's cousin's husband, Skipton Yorks
Nr 4. Prof Iain Boland Squire of Leicester University, Treasurer of comically-named Society for Heart Failure. Interrogate 'em all!

Why only those four, you ask? Because they (acc to my research) knew the plan before 28 April 2007. Obviously, ......Tapas9 must be interviewed as well, but they can wait till after the first four. Except praps quiet man O'Brien. Got a feeling about him.

But, for some months, it was O'Brien who was hung out to dry!!! To teach him not to open mouth about who killed Maddie #McCann.
Could it be that had the ultimate guilt on his mind, relating to Maddie's death? #RusselOBrien
Why is #RussellO'Brien such a useless tosser that he signed in his own daughter as Emma instead of Ella?

#MichaelWright had performed in UK, but arrived 5/5
..so I'm counting MW "in". He returned 4 times, had secret convs w knee-deep in seawater and noticed a pong in the boot. So, T12=MW!
He was very prominent in helping post-event, made 4 or 5 visits, but has kept very quiet. K #McCann's cousin's husband, I blv.

Helpers:
Don't know who was on the Op ORE list, but I've marked down Blair, Brown, Straw and Hodge as 's little helpers.

Common Purpose is infused with masons? So they'd know what they're talking about?

Given complicity of Govt., SY, Smeth't, parts of PJ, FSS, and above all PT Attorney General, I'd say Freemasons are behind #McCann coverup.

#McCann little helpers: Murat, Naylor to lend a hand. Mitchell to spin. Leics Pol to undermine. DMiliband to do escape. FSS to F.U..More??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My own take on this - there is besides a Masonic link also a very Catholic link here. Blair (Ruth Kelly from Opus Dei in cabinet) and interestingly, Rider's daughter at Catholic school which does not accept children baptised after they were three months old.
Which would exclude e.g. the Wrights who had their 10 and 12 yr. old baptised in 2007. Was this so Wright could get into the catholic masons? I believe there is such an organisation.

Common Purpose and Masons, I have a long list of the firms and organisations that are connected to Common Purpose if anyone wants it.

In any case, the behaviour of e.g. Rider and Naylor also indicates they are helping a 'brother'. I included the exchange about the Tapas booking which may have been done by Rider. I'm still 100% convinced Gerry's performance was a 'cry for help' - he may have expected that the police would have had masonic connections.

Are Smethurst or Geraghty catholic? Be interesting to know.
In another post here MacKenzie is also seen as a person of interest. He was the one who reported Gerry saying at. 23.00 paedophiles had taken Maddie.

In the creche topic there was also a discussion about the taxi driver who drove three men and a woman and child (Maddie) at 20.10 that evening to a Jeep.
Mrs. Rider is rather like Kate. It would be interesting to find out if Rider ever owned a large BMW type metallic blue Jeep.
I'd have thought that if the Rider family left PdL early in the evening, it does make sense that they wouldn't take a flight but rather drive back via France. Also makes sense not to have their Jeep parked in the OC club if they wished to keep a low profile.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.04.13 13:39

Adding more helpers to the above post:

Dowlers and #McCanns promised life-long protection by Harriet Harman (PIE) with her mantra "long-suffering..." Some deserve, some don't.
@GaeMar01 Harman rpts the mantra, over and over "like the Dowlers and the #McCanns". Labour, at least, will never allow justice to prevail.

Sorry but @Ed_Miliband wouldn't investigate a rice pud if he thought it would embarrass some of his paedo friends. #paedobritain

On contrary, David Miliband in Portugal 8/9/07 will have ensured G and K got off free.

I wonder if #McCann + Corner went to Huelva to pay off the haulier/taxidriver who removed Maddie's frozen body?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.04.13 13:58

More 'helpers':

Rev. Hubbard: is there someone who could look up Hubbard's CV.
As I'm not in the UK I can't get hold of Crockfords but I've consulted it once in a fairly ordinary library so some may have it.
The two publications are:

Crockford who’s who ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Church of England yearbook.

As Monty Heck posted, it wasn't an 'open-ended' appointment as Hubbard said. He's also swanking around in the video as if the church belongs to him. This catholic use of the title 'Father' is also highly unusual, as is his arrival on the 6th May. It has the hallmarks of a gap being stopped.
I don't think it's beyond belief to think that he also worked for MI5. If he was in the army that would be even more likely. He'd just do some work on the side.

Why should the Hubbards keep in the limelight by publishing such hagiographies? The body language and statement analysis of Hubbards video last year tells me he is lying and he knows it. Trips over the 'two beautiful children' corrects hastily to 'three' then he gives official church approval and in the radio clip uses terms I'd use for a higher power. E.g. 'came into the presence..' for me should finish with God or a truly holy person, not the b....McCs.
Susan Hubbard became and allegedly is, a great friend of Kate's. Was she detailed to be her minder? Because I understand they live not far away now?

Hubbard is wearing quite an expensive watch in that video - not paid from his stipend I'd think. I could be totally wrong of course, he may just have been told what to say.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top