drugs in the mccanns apartment

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  worriedmum on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 pm

There are posts on this site with photographs of Parkinsons drugs for use by Bryan Healy stating they were found in 'the apartment'. Is there anyone out there who can tell me whether this is the first apt (5a) or the one they were moved to?
When did Bryan Healy arrive in PdL?

worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Re: drugs in the mccanns apartment

Post  Praia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm

This was later on after they left 5A, Mr and Mrs Healy arrived on the 4th.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post  worriedmum on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you. Is there any explanation for why the drugs were in the second apartment? Were the parents staying there? Where is this recorded(if anywhere?)

worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Praia on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I think it was in Healy's bewk that she says the family bunked down as much as they could in the new apt. and they were given another to use as an office.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post  sharonl on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

worriedmum wrote:There are posts on this site with photographs of Parkinsons drugs for use by Bryan Healy stating they were found in 'the apartment'. Is there anyone out there who can tell me whether this is the first apt (5a) or the one they were moved to?
When did Bryan Healy arrive in PdL?

I was just about to upload a video for you. It was in Portuguese, but it showed the McCanns apartment, all the books that they had somehow acquired, the medication and what looked like a shrine with Madeleines photo, a cross and rosary beads. It seems that the video is no longer available in the UK for legal reasons. Maybe someone else can access it, or perhaps you have seen the video anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIDiz5Rv_c

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/09/exclusive-new-videos-madeleine-mccann.html

Antena3 Article: The McCanns kept numerous medicines which provoked sleepiness

New Exclusive Images of the Report
Madrid, Espejo Público [an Antena3 TV Show]

Given the repeated denial of the British police to send different reports about the married couple, the Portuguese police made a profile searching throughout the McCanns second house, in Praia da Luz.

This way, officers accompanied by two police psychologists, carry out a meticulous search in the main bedroom [the parents’ bedroom].

In a case of abduction, the family circle is always investigated. The police were surprised on having seen the bedroom. Kate seems to be mourning. In her small bedside table are many photos of Maddy [sic] surrounded with rosaries and a Bible, which had bookmarked, with a picture a fragment of the Old Testament in which it could be read: " “However, because by this deed you have given occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born to you shall surely die” [2 Samuel 12:14]".

At the other side of the bed, on Gerry's bedside table the attention is given to, between other books, “The interpretation of Murder ". In the study [office space] where Gerry writes his blog and where he works at the campaign to find his daughter, another surprise: CEOP manuals, books with access restricted to police and governmental entities.

Before this discovery, Mark Harrison, the British police officer sent from the United Kingdom to coordinate the case, does not give credit. He wonders how many married couples had access to these manuals, which are exclusively reserved to police officers.

The Portuguese Officers confirm in this way their suspicions regarding the contacts which are provided to the McCanns, which for them is translated in a big political pressure that to their judgement, limits the investigation.

Also, the police find numerous medicines, which they examine in search of these sedatives that they fear that were given to the children by the McCanns on the night of the 3rd of May. They also register the side effects caused by the medicines that they find, and verify that the majority of them provoke sleepiness. They examine as well the drawers, closets, as well as the twins’ room and that no longer sleep in cots but in beds.

The final report of the process, in contrast to the images included in the same report, state that independently of the curious and morbid conclusions, the only fact that one can determine, as such, is the disparate behaviour of the couple at the time of facing Madeleine's disappearance.

Source: Antena3 (Spanish)

Related: Madeleine McCann the Facts in the Beginning (SOL article)

3. In the Vista Mar villa (rented by the McCanns)

a) cadaver odour, detected by the dogs on clothes that belong to Kate, and on the pink soft toy

b) an English book, normally used by police, that focuses on the different types of crimes, as well as on what clues should be looked for to identify its perpetrators

c) a bible, on Kate’s bedside table, open at the Old Testament, at the passage that tells the death of King David’s son (God punished David with the death of his son, in order to force him away from sin and to return onto the path of good)

d) Kate’s diary, in which she writes about daily difficulties, in dealing with her children

Flash News for tomorrow/today

24 Horas : PJ searches Madeleine pictures in Paedophile Files /Brazilian senator brings various Horrible files

Note this has to do with the recent co-operation between the Brazilian Federal Police and the Portuguese Judiciary Police.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk/

sharonl
Administrator

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  finch on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I believe the McCanns were warned that this search was coming. My question as always....... why did they leave the medication and the books for the PJ to find? I sometimes think they wanted to be suspects.

finch

Back to top Go down

Post  sharonl on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:54 pm

finch wrote:I believe the McCanns were warned that this search was coming. My question as always....... why did they leave the medication and the books for the PJ to find? I sometimes think they wanted to be suspects.

Hi Finch

I don't know whether there was any truth in it but there were rumours of a mole within the PJ who was keeping the McCanns informed about the course of the investigation.

This is off topic sorry, if anyone wants to discuss this we should open a new thread.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk/

sharonl
Administrator

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:16 am

finch wrote:I believe the McCanns were warned that this search was coming. My question as always....... why did they leave the medication and the books for the PJ to find? I sometimes think they wanted to be suspects.

If they were warned the whole little shrine to Maddie was just to show how devoted and religious Kate is. Probably more for the family that was visiting all the time - would give the message that the version of events most of the family were told was true. Hence also the religious fervour of the two.

The books Gerry was reading - well he could always say the PJ was useless and he'd requested them to do his own research.

I think there were no medicines at all present in 5a. The PJ specifically looked for them. So they were back in the villa.

tigger
MM Research Group

Back to top Go down

Post  finch on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:33 am

tigger wrote:

If they were warned the whole little shrine to Maddie was just to show how devoted and religious Kate is. Probably more for the family that was visiting all the time - would give the message that the version of events most of the family were told was true. Hence also the religious fervour of the two.

The books Gerry was reading - well he could always say the PJ was useless and he'd requested them to do his own research.

I think there were no medicines at all present in 5a. The PJ specifically looked for them. So they were back in the villa.

I'm with you on the shrine and maybe the books too, but the medicines? They knew by then that the PJ suspected them of sedating the children. Arrogance again? Stupidity?

finch

Back to top Go down

Post  worriedmum on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

Thank you all for your help and input on this. I tried to open the video links but couldn't. I am shocked that VIDEOS have been removed due to 'legal complaints'. Who on earth would want to censor a video recording of a room? What is the reason? How does it harm anyone if it is merely a record of something?????? I'm flabbergasted....

worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top