The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Swansea connections

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Swansea connections

Post by Genbug on 23.01.12 23:11

Probably not relevant, but Rachael Oldfield (nee Mampilly) was born in Swansea.

To add: In her rogatory she was asked about calls made on her mobile and she mentions that her Mum lives in Gwent and her sister lives in Swansea.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 23.01.12 23:45

Being a cleaner with at least some knowledge or able to get some knowledge pathology I bet could be very useful in certain situations. I bet it takes certain types or cleaning products in certain professional medical jobs.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 23.01.12 23:48

@Pershing36 wrote:Being a cleaner with at least some knowledge or able to get some knowledge pathology I bet could be very useful in certain situations. I bet it takes certain types or cleaning products in certain professional medical jobs.

And in cleaning away evidence in an apartment?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 24.01.12 0:16

Amber Connections Limited
Incorporated in 2007

Name & Registered Office:
AMBER CONNECTIONS (UK) LIMITED
13 ADMIRALS CLOSE
COLNEY HEATH
ST. ALBANS
HERTFORDSHIRE
AL4 0QD

REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 02/10/08 FROM:
GISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 02/10/2008 FROM
36 WYRE GROVE
EDGWARE
MIDDLSEX
HA8 8UW

Seems to resemble Alphaig Limited

Never really used

Dissolved in October 2009

We can be sure that Alphaig was incorporated on June 10 2009 purely to McCann purposes.

Amber Connections was incorporated on 26th April 2007

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 24.01.12 0:17

@sijm wrote:Thanks all ,for sorting out the wheat from the chaff so to speak on the Amanda issue.

So we are to take it, Kate's friend Amanda the one she telephoned early on morning on the 3rd May 07, was actually Amanda Coxen, wife of a chemical pathologist, A man who would of course have access to the right chemicals when called upon by someone in need.

Amand Hart maybe just a loose cannon psychic who mouths off about knowledge she is picking up from her so called higher channels,but there is one thing for certain, Amanda Hart's info seems to run parallel with the police investigations, such as the remote Barn, the towel and she even tells us Madeline is at peace on or around the 13th-15th of June, this goes against what the Mcs have always said that Madeline is still alive.

Interesting when Amanda made this post she had been told to go home, she was no longer needed on the Madeleine case, So could this be a case of resentment giving out insider knowledge via a unsuspecting colleague's personal channels and without her permission, did Amanda have the key to access that knowledge?

Amanda Hart maybe fighting for attention but we cannot ignore the fact she seems to give out some correct info and also when its tied into the fact that the Mcs had at one time acquired help from those two psychic's Amanda Hart and Diane Lazarus,a psychic informed them Maddy was on a boat, as did Amanda had posted on her site.

I still am coming to terms with the amazing coincidences with her and the mccanns. This I feel is worth investigating much further, and what you say about her being sent home after telling us Maddie is at peace is very curious, after appearing to be spot on with what she said previously. Need to do some more reading up on this

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Swansea Connections

Post by sijm on 24.01.12 13:22

I find it very interesting that Rachel Oldfield was born in Wales and did'nt Kate attend a Welsh school?

Lots of Irish people crossed the Irish sea to settle in Wales and dispersing to the North such as Liverpool.

I also know Swansea was the area that Diane Lazarus had good pickings for her psychic shows with a vunerable public, Wales being so close to Ireland, particularly West Wales where Swansea is situated has a high degree of superstition, handed down through the generations , hence the need for psychics.

Interesting also is the fact that Swansea is the UK centre for vehicle lincence and also one can acquire in-depth information when abroad, such as in Deaths/Accidents and Foreign Ambassador links.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 24.01.12 21:55

Absolutely amazing, Amanda had no problems finding this guy - how does she do it? laugh

[youtube][/youtube]

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 24.01.12 23:50

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.01.12 7:15

Hi Sharoni, After seeing the clip of Hart, may well be interesting to go back to her writings and I wonder why she was no longer required in Portugal.
She still comes over as an attention seeker with all the right talk of doves, angels and being at peace, but that doesn't necessarily preclude some clairvoyance.
I'm always a little sceptic about these films, for when can you trust the media to present the truth? You'd have to be there to be sure.
However, I once saw a live show on TV where all sorts of clairvoyance, astrology etc. were being debunked, the only one they couldn't debunk was dowsing. The man was presented with a map where the location of a tower had been removed. Using a pendulum, he found it spot on. Several other tests also worked perfectly.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 25.01.12 8:12

Hi tigger

The video claims that Nigel Swan will select one car out of 50 in the car park and climb into the boot.

Are we to believe that Nigel had access to all 50 cars? Did he hold 50 car keys? or did 50 drivers leave their boots open? My guess is that he had access to only one car.

As for the angels, did Amanda read the text book referred to before the film was made?

Is this part of the text from Amanda that you refers to?

May 25th 2007

Just to give you a further update on what I have been getting: Maddy has had her hair changed to look more like a young boy. There is a blonde woman and 2 men involved. There is a dog around them - like a rotweiler because of the teeth. Keep getting the guard dog coming up. It is used as a warning to alert people are approaching the property she’s at. There is arguing amongst the adults.

There are lots of tears as emotions running high. I am getting strong confirmation constantly regarding a remote farmhouse which is on the side of a mountain. I see the mountains behind the house and then down in the distance is the coastline. The mountains may well be snow capped in winter! I also have had information about a disused ‘mill’ which may be the same or another property! This mill has wooden slatted pannelling running horizontally. I see it in white. One of these properties has a windmill connected with it. Am getting two locations now - Mombassa in Kenya (didn’t know Mombassa was in Kenya as got the names seperately and found location on map) and either Amsterdam or Denmark. Mombassa is strong, so sense that is where this remote location is, however information is coming to me to alert me to Denmark or Amsterdam being a link too. There are outbuildings on the property and a vast expanse of open land, wooded areas and the property is a distance to get to from a local community. This property may have some connection with Robert Murat’s property business or someone he has met through his property business. Malinka has the connection with the organisation behind this abduction. The link to his business to do with hiring boats to North Africa is very strong. The area may well connect to a coastal resort which has palm tree type lined streets, rather wide compared to ours.

Someone sees Maddy - a witness, but not sure it’s her as her hair is changed. A photograph with her hair in a pony tail would help to show her features without the distraction of the long blonde hair.The connection to the officials is still very strong and have had warnings that I must be careful with information I give. Last night I saw a young native man in Africa, in his 20’s or early 30’s holding the hair of a younger man and I saw him hold a gun to his throat. He shot him at point blank range to warn the others as the young man had talked. When I get this information, I see an Internet link. This suggests the link again with a gang or racket which is why I am being cautious.I see these men living in an area where it is very hot and dusty, not a wealthy area by any means.

Many thanks Amandax

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.01.12 8:43

Hi sharoni, to be honest I barely scanned all the guff she wrote. It doesn't take clairvoyance to think of a lonely farmhouse. etc.
She went out to Portugal, made notes and used her imagination by the looks of it.
It's still strange that two mediums went out to PdL by request of the 'family'. Imo it may have appealed to Kate to be seen staring across the sea, those ghastly photoshoots they organized, both of them sitting on Rocha Negra, staring at the sunset, etc.
All sorts of locations to be seen in, I think that was more part of the script than endlessly going over 3/5/07. I suppose if the locations were related to 'sightings' by a clairvoyant, it might be even more poignant.
However, Kate is a very bad actress, going through all emotions from a to b. Gerry only has two settings: cocksure and furious.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

altered appearance

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.12 13:32

Wasn't it Philomena McCann who brought up the idea that Madeleine might have had her hair cut and/or dyed so that she would not be recognisable?
In the early days before those spaniels threw a spanner in the works of my theory that this was the biggest hoax ever, the child was still alive, fake coloboma so people who thought they had seen Madeleine would bypass any child without one, I suspected that Madeleine was either in the UK or Portugal, possibly the Irish Republic the UK and Eire being the last places anyone would believe her to be located....and being cared for by people known to her parents.

I still hope momentarily that the dogs were either wrong [ which I very much doubt] or that they did get a cadaverine odour and scent blood....but that the cadaverine was not from Maddie and the blood which might have been, had been planted as part of the plan to confuse everyone and send them off in different directions, when the child was alive and in no danger, maybe even living under our noses. It is maybe not a realistic hope, but it is what deep down I hoped was the story even though I am almost certain she is no longer with us.

Is there any way at all...any way, that the cadaverine and blood could be accounted for apart from the death of this little girl?
What went on with the FSS about-face makes me think not.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Swansea Connections

Post by sijm on 25.01.12 17:32

What in the h,,, is going on with this case!

Saw something re- Leveson enquiry (hope spelling of the name is right) Site is Stop TheMyth

Martin Fricker 28/11/07

A Britsh ex-pat insists he saw Madeleine McCann hours after she vanished,cruelly dragged towards a MARINA by a couple.George Burke said a small girl who bore a remarkable resemblance to Madeline, was being hauled along by a "vicious-looking man and a woman he added:" It was dark and they were hurrying towards the Marina.There was no-one else around at that time and they looked very suspicious".

George saw the couple and the child while driving past LAGOS MARINA and the rail station at 6am MORNING of MAY4th

The following was posted by a Catkins, with minor omissions by sign that does not affect the overall post.

Process 16-page4201-4202 service info to Paulo Rebelo from Ricardo Paiva, Inspector, date 2008/4/24/

Re - Content of attached e-mail from British Authorities, with particular focus re-the deposition by MICHAEL TERRENCE WRIGHT. An international letter of request which is being fulfilled by Leicestershire police.

On 6 of MAY 2007 in Praia da Luz, A kitchen worker of Britsh Nationality, originally from Liverpool, commented to that witness that her father George had seen a man carrying a child in the early hours of MAY4 2007.

He does not know if George contacted the authorities about this testimony, this testimony was realised by Inspector Joao Carlos and myself as follows.

Yesterday, after heading towards Prai da Luz late, we located the Pizzeria shop PizzaReal cited by that witness. It is situated in the kiosk on Rua da Praia, even though it is closed at that time we obtained the telephone number-------- of said Pizzerie which is open from 18h00. This same night we contacted the manager Caroline, using that number, she identified the employee AMY, she is no longer in Portugal, she returned to UK.

Today at ---- the signatory recieved a telephone call from-------A woman who identified herself as Julie, mother of Amy, she said George her husaband and May's father would contact us. George did telephone, He said he had already contacted the PJ in May 2007 and relayed to the police that around 06h00 in the morning 4th May He saw a couple passing Marina de Lagos, the man was carrying a child.

It was ascertained at the time that the forementioned situation would not be of interest to the investigation

Signed Ricardo Paiva

Continued by Catkins

The date of Joaos report, the one with the missing page dated 2007/12/04 This is dated 2008/04/24 nouthing happened between these dates.

Link:// regretsandramblings,com.2012/01...mportance

sijm adds - All I can add here is, that Amanda Hart does appear to have been in the loop and her vision of Madeliene finding peace at last in her post on June 13-15th should be looked at further.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.01.12 18:15

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I'm wondering why a psychic or two were called in. I wouldn't have thought that sat well in the Catholic faith but then again IVF doesn't either. So, a trip to see the Pope, church services in PDL, rosary beads and a Bible. I'm confused. Apologies if I've strayed from the current line.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 25.01.12 18:35

SIJM
This type of report is bound to come up. Think of the Soham girls, they were seen all over the place - once, days later in a car on the motorway making signs of distress.
Constructive memory, you're given a story and anything you've seen - even if it doesn't fit the events very well - is suddenly important evidence.

It was dark, but he could see it was Madeleine. Any photograph of Madeleine around at the time, did not resemble her in the slightest.
No its, just rubbish.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

and

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.12 19:17

@aquila wrote:Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I'm wondering why a psychic or two were called in. I wouldn't have thought that sat well in the Catholic faith but then again IVF doesn't either. So, a trip to see the Pope, church services in PDL, rosary beads and a Bible. I'm confused. Apologies if I've strayed from the current line.

I would not have thought two people with highly scientific backgrounds would have thought to contact psychics.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 25.01.12 19:40

@russiandoll wrote:
@aquila wrote:Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I'm wondering why a psychic or two were called in. I wouldn't have thought that sat well in the Catholic faith but then again IVF doesn't either. So, a trip to see the Pope, church services in PDL, rosary beads and a Bible. I'm confused. Apologies if I've strayed from the current line.

I would not have thought two people with highly scientific backgrounds would have thought to contact psychics.

Russiandoll you've just put another one into the arena. I hadn't considered that. If you watch a lot of crime investigation on tv as I do, I doubt there are very few scenarios/elements that haven't been incorporated in this case.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 25.01.12 19:58

@tigger wrote:Hi sharoni, to be honest I barely scanned all the guff she wrote. It doesn't take clairvoyance to think of a lonely farmhouse. etc.
She went out to Portugal, made notes and used her imagination by the looks of it.
It's still strange that two mediums went out to PdL by request of the 'family'. Imo it may have appealed to Kate to be seen staring across the sea, those ghastly photoshoots they organized, both of them sitting on Rocha Negra, staring at the sunset, etc.
All sorts of locations to be seen in, I think that was more part of the script than endlessly going over 3/5/07. I suppose if the locations were related to 'sightings' by a clairvoyant, it might be even more poignant.
However, Kate is a very bad actress, going through all emotions from a to b. Gerry only has two settings: cocksure and furious.

I think that Mystic Amanda may have sent over there to back up the abduction theory and provide a good story for the press.

As far as the barn and the mill are concerned, do you remember this? http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/mccanns-expess-news.html

This article appeared in the Sunday Express and was whooshed
within days of publication. I don't know if there is any truth in this article but apparently Gerry and Russell's mobiles were traced to the area.

sharonl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 15.04.12 21:34

tigger wrote,

"This type of report is bound to come up. Think of the Soham girls, they were seen all over the place - once, days later in a car on the motorway making signs of distress.
Constructive memory, you're given a story and anything you've seen - even if it doesn't fit the events very well - is suddenly important evidence."

Now this I agree with.

And to give the best chance to Madeleine and her family, even if somebody comes forward with what sounds like a load of old hogwash, should it not be checked out just in case?

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 15.04.12 22:07

@Kololi wrote:tigger wrote,

"This type of report is bound to come up. Think of the Soham girls, they were seen all over the place - once, days later in a car on the motorway making signs of distress.
Constructive memory, you're given a story and anything you've seen - even if it doesn't fit the events very well - is suddenly important evidence."

Now this I agree with.

And to give the best chance to Madeleine and her family, even if somebody comes forward with what sounds like a load of old hogwash, should it not be checked out just in case?

Perhaps you are right but since the detectives the McCanns themselves have hired have generated spurious sightings it muddies the waters somewhat.

After all this time I don't think a reliable sighting is at all possible - she will have changed so much.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.04.12 6:14

@Kololi wrote:tigger wrote,

Now this I agree with.

I think they are checked out, think of the Indian sighting last year, the Angolan bouncer in the US.

What would really help and have helped in the early days: if the McCanns themselves had shown any inclination to follow up sightings, checked out CCTV images.
Within the first few days, one of the things that alerted the PJ is that the McCanns had no interest in checking out sightings at all.
The Marocco sightings by the way were definitely set up by Metodo3.

When a very, very good sighting occurred in Belgium - so good that the glass the girl had used was saved and DNA tested, the McCanns flew to Berlin.
When in the first days, the PJ drove them back to Portimao at breakneck speed (the Portugese are mad drivers) Kate only complains about the speed and having to go back. No mention of the suspense of maybe seeing Maddie on the CCTV from a petrol station. (that's in the bewk)

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi on 17.04.12 16:28

Nomendelta wrote,

"Perhaps you are right but since the detectives the McCanns themselves have hired have generated spurious sightings it muddies the waters somewhat.

After all this time I don't think a reliable sighting is at all possible - she will have changed so much."

I agree with your first comment and as much as I don't like to, I think your second comment is possibly spot on.

Oh and of course because I am the he/shetrollfromhell, I suppose that I need to justify my comment before it is jumped upon. I meant that I agree with your second comment but wish I didn't because that lessens hope for Madeleine. I didn't mean I don't like agreeing with you. smilie

Kololi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 14.05.12 21:37

/quote Where was Maddy on the 19-22nd of June, when all those savage dogs Kate complained about were roaming around on Rocha Negra?/unquote

Just came accross this thread..... strangely just earlier tonight there was a tweet

Oddityfinder ‏ @oddityfinder
Truth is, there does exist a pic of a image/phenomena of smll human form in whte located on Rocha Negra via Google Erth dated 22 June 2007

She/he claims the image came from google earth and was sent to police last year.

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.11.12 14:27

@jd wrote:
@sijm wrote:Thanks all ,for sorting out the wheat from the chaff so to speak on the Amanda issue.

So we are to take it, Kate's friend Amanda the one she telephoned early on morning on the 3rd May 07, was actually Amanda Coxen, wife of a chemical pathologist, A man who would of course have access to the right chemicals when called upon by someone in need.

Amand Hart maybe just a loose cannon psychic who mouths off about knowledge she is picking up from her so called higher channels,but there is one thing for certain, Amanda Hart's info seems to run parallel with the police investigations, such as the remote Barn, the towel and she even tells us Madeline is at peace on or around the 13th-15th of June, this goes against what the Mcs have always said that Madeline is still alive.

Interesting when Amanda made this post she had been told to go home, she was no longer needed on the Madeleine case, So could this be a case of resentment giving out insider knowledge via a unsuspecting colleague's personal channels and without her permission, did Amanda have the key to access that knowledge?

Amanda Hart maybe fighting for attention but we cannot ignore the fact she seems to give out some correct info and also when its tied into the fact that the Mcs had at one time acquired help from those two psychic's Amanda Hart and Diane Lazarus,a psychic informed them Maddy was on a boat, as did Amanda had posted on her site.

I still am coming to terms with the amazing coincidences with her and the mccanns. This I feel is worth investigating much further, and what you say about her being sent home after telling us Maddie is at peace is very curious, after appearing to be spot on with what she said previously. Need to do some more reading up on this

Dragging this up from the dungeons but reading through this post I recall reading in McCannfiles (sorry I will search later) that Maddie being alive after the abduction wasn't stressed by TM until about a week after 3/5.

My idea here is as follows, if the continued 'aliveness' of Maddie wasn't part of the initial plan, having a tame psychic around who would burble on about doves and whatnot and lonely farmhouses could be useful, backing up the storyline.
It might be that Amanda did exactly what she was told to do, but plans had changed and she was sent off.

The 'empty' company, so very much like Alphaig then becomes part of a pattern.
All my wild ideas of course!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.02.14 10:14

Change this setting
http://www.skepticreport.com/sr/?p=292

I hope this link works,  love the replies from the police.

Very interesting and excellent piece.

The other reason I looked for DL is that she is presumably the psychic who flew out to PdL on the wednesday following 3/5.
That would make her arrival the 9th. Iirc on the 8th she and Kate were at the Lagos marina.

Her husband is a criminal lawyer and DL mentions Ireland several times on her own website.
I'm wondering which alleged family members of TM contacted her and whether there is an Irish or even Donegal connection.
Apparently she's also written an autobiography.
http://www.dianelazarus.co.uk/

Other links here are MEP Gary Titley who had an interest in missing children and of course that Swansea phone number.
Then there's lawyer Rachel Mampilly who hails from Swansea. Although I believe a corporate and not a criminal lawyer?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum