The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Mm11

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Mm11

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Regist10

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Empty Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update

Post by uppatoffee 19.01.12 8:59

Word seems to be going round on twitter that the February date has been delayed to allow Amaral's new lawyer time to get up to speed with the case. Anyone know if this is true or is it just a rumour?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Empty Re: Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 9:03

uppatoffee wrote:Word seems to be going round on twitter that the February date has been delayed to allow Amaral's new lawyer time to get up to speed with the case. Anyone know if this is true or is it just a rumour?

Sounds like muratfan again! yes

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Empty Re: Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update

Post by Guest 19.01.12 9:10

It`s been reported that this is the case by a poster on MCF who appears to be a very reliable source. Suggestion is that revised date may be notified this week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 19.01.12 9:19

alison wrote:It`s been reported that this is the case by a poster on MCF who appears to be a very reliable source. Suggestion is that revised date may be notified this week.

I got this via

weissnicht @w_nicht 57m
I see, Dr. Amaral versus #Mccann court case has been postponed,that Amarals new lawyer has time to prepare.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.01.12 9:22

I'm not on twitter so I can't really comment too much, but it could well be true. Wasn't there a clash of dates with Amaral's libel case against the Portuguese lawyer, Marcos de Correia (not sure I've got that name 100% correct! Wink)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.01.12 16:16

The case has been rescheduled for April apparently

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.01.12 16:46

jd wrote:The case has been rescheduled for April apparently

isn't the paperback bewk launched in April?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.12 17:52

#McCann :Gonçalo Amaral's Request For A Postponement Has Been Accepted - This is To Enable His Lawyer To Become Fully Acquainted With The Case.

There's more, a rumour yet unconfirmed that there will be a reconstruction using the group's witness statements. Amaral may not be able to prove Madeleine is dead but with Jane Tanner claiming to have checked every 15 minutes he can certainly prove abduction impossible as we can clearly see in this video by Paulo Sargento. Even 'Brunt of the Yard' had no problem in exposing the McCann's lies...oh yes and whatever did happen to the missing blue bag?

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/paulo-sargento-mccanns-sue-over.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HFS 21.01.12 16:45

"The missing blue bag" I've always had my doubts about that.
There's no questions about it in the Rogatories,nor in the arguido interviews, which makes me think of something else.
Why is it that the PJ didn't ask more questions to the McCanns after they'd left Portugal, like about Mr Smiths statement? Surely they should have been obliged to return for that?
HFS

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 21.01.12 16:50

Political pressure. If Sr Amaral had been left on the case he would have.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Empty missing blue bag, Smiths, Eddie and Keela...............

Post by worriedmum 22.01.12 18:10

I'm confused about all the missing things(see my post, The Smiths, Eddie and Keela............)

When I saw the Pj photos of the blue bag in the wardrobe, then the video of the dogs, it was a complete shock to me and I started to look behind the news headlines. When I read the Smiths' statement it had a ring of truth in it , especially their subsequent reaction to seeing the Mccanns disembarking after they left Portugal. What I can't figure out in my own mind, is how the tennis bag fits in with the order of things(allegedly). Unless it was used after the child was seen by the Smiths.
SO
1 Bag in wardrobe in contact with cadaver odour
2 Cadaver odour in bushes used as a temporary resting place(when GM and Jez Wilkins chat?)
3 Smith's sighting of child carried by man towards beach
4 Bag photographed by PJ
5 Bag disappears?
6 alleged possible moving from one place to another of a cadaver
7 Dog alerts to cadaver odour on shelf where bag was photographed

8 Cross ref with KM's reported statement of Cuddle cat on a high shelf
9 Cadaver odour on Cuddle cat

But if the Smiths 'recognised' GM , why was there no reaction to his clothing by the dogs?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by HFS 27.01.12 16:25

"Cadaver odour in bushes"

I'm not too sure about that. I think Grimes made a remark about the smell. Now if he could smell something, wouldn't that indicate it could be something entirely different, like for instance urine?
HFS

Back to top Go down

Amaral libel case postponed - twitter update Empty that 'missing 'bag............

Post by worriedmum 27.01.12 19:57

Hfs, on this subject, I have just posted a new thread highlighting an upload on Youtube originally broadcast Dec 2007..........'
Is It Possible McCanns Are Involved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxUdEnQ_r9M
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by HFS 12.02.12 19:18

Thank you worriedmum. Sky may have had doubts in December 2007, nowadays they subscribe to the abduction theory.
HFS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.02.12 19:55

HFS wrote:"Cadaver odour in bushes"

I'm not too sure about that. I think Grimes made a remark about the smell. Now if he could smell something, wouldn't that indicate it could be something entirely different, like for instance urine?

Cadaver dog alerted in bushes/garden................................

5B (Matthew/Rachael Oldfield):

21h24 to 21h27: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

5D (Russell O'Brien/Jane Tanner):

21h29 to 21h34: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

5H (David/Fiona Payne & Dianne Webster):

21h35 to 21h38: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

4G (McCanns' second Ocean Club apartment):

21h42 to 21h45: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

Garden belonging to apartment 5A (with access via the balcony and the steps):
21h49 to 22h00: The cadaver dog "marks" an area of the garden immediately below the window.

CANINE SEARCHES AT FIVE APARTMENTS AT PRAIA DA LUZ

All five apartments were searched using the EVRD. The only alert indications were at apartment 5a, the reported scene.

The EVRD alerted in the:

Rear bedroom of the apartment in the immediate right hand corner by the door.

Living room, behind sofa.

Veranda outside parent's bedroom.

Garden area directly under veranda.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id161.html#aug11

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top