The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A theory, was Madeleine their natural child

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A theory, was Madeleine their natural child

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 13:27

@Newintown wrote:
@sijm wrote:If The book A estrela de Madeleine is to be seen as giving us clues then maybe there is a good clue here, if I may, I would like to point a few out.

1.At the begining of the book reference was made to chip implants as follows, Buying a book does not give us the power to "know" the truth, as if it were a chip that is implanted in us etc ect..

Could this be a hint that a chip was implanted into Madeleine?

2, Chief Joao Tavares rings Francisco Meireles telling him a Dutch newspaper has received a map supposedly shows the location of the childs body. they meet the Dutch journalist, they have been in Portugal three days even hired sniffer dogs.

The Potuguese police feel like arresting them for endangering the investigation, The journalist takes a letter out of his bag and produces a document called a spermogram.a document that is issued when someone has a sperm analysed in a laboratory, there is no identification of the subject but he notices a SEQUENCE OF NUMBERS on the lower right hand corner, he contacts a doctor who informs him that the sequence identifies, THE LAB, THE NUMBER OF THE TEST,THE INDIVIDUAL THAT WAS SUBJECT TO THE ANALYSIS.

Could this be THE 5,THE 2,THE 3, THE 1? sequel of numbers

Also they go to Lisbon where they identify the individual, who tuerns out to be a Public Servant, devorced and with evident problems of self assurance and regulation.

The man confesses all, all he wanted to do is help and will seek psychiatric help. but the Numbers alert is noted by me, it fits that clue in the book.

Just one more thing noted, The report Maddie was seen still in her Pyjamas several days after her disapearance, anyone know with who?

re: the report that Maddie was see in her pyjamas several days after her disappearace

There was a taxi driver who came forward I believe who said that he took a small child resembling Maddie and 2 adults somewhere in his taxi (I can't remember where to now) . I remember reading it in the newspapers. Perhaps someone on the forum may have kept a copy of the article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1580173/Madeleine-McCann-was-in-my-taxi-man-claims.html

Madeleine McCann was in my taxi, man claims

Claims Madeleine was quiet and dressed in her pyjamas

By Natalie Paris

11:31AM GMT 28 Feb 2008

A taxi driver has reportedly claimed to have taken Madeleine McCann and Robert Murat for a ride in his cab on the night the toddler vanished.

All the latest on the Madeleine McCann investigation

Antonio Cardoso, 67, alleges that Madeleine was with three men and a woman who were waiting at a taxi rank in Monte Gordo near the Spanish border.

The Sun newspaper reports that he took them on a short journey to a hotel where the group transferred to a jeep with foreign number plates.

Mr Cardoso claimed the girl in the back of his taxi at 8.10pm on May 3 was wearing pink pyjamas and had a distinctive mark in her eye.

He said he later recognised one of the men as Robert Murat after watching a television programme.

The claims have shocked Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, who have rejected them for being incompatible with the known chain of events that night.

Murat was made an official suspect, or arguido, two weeks after the little girl disappeared but has always denied any involvement in the case.

Mr Cardoso said he drove the group in silence for about two miles from the Hotel Apolo in Vila Real de Santo Antonio near Faro, with the man who he believed to be Murat sat beside him in the front passenger seat.

He claimed the girl he thought was Madeleine was awake but said nothing during the trip and stared straight ahead.

He told the Sun: "I noticed her eye because my son was born with a defect much the same. I saw her kind of twist her chin a few times in my rear-view mirror.

"I remember she was in pink pyjamas and wondered why they hadn't dressed her."

He described the adults as casually dressed and the woman as a slim blonde.

Mr Cardoso said he had informed the police of the apparent encounter but as well as Metodo 3, the private detective agency hired by the McCanns.

But the McCanns spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the newspaper: "We are dismissing this primarily because the timings are entirely wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 13:28

His report to the PJ is in the files.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 19.01.12 13:41

Thanks Candyfloss and Praia.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 13:48

How on earth could he see the " fleck" unless a spotlight was on the child?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 13:49

why would they take a cab with an abducted child with them? Totally rubbish this story

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 13:56

@Praia wrote:How on earth could he see the " fleck" unless a spotlight was on the child?

Just putting up this article with pic of Madeleine. Shocked how puffed her eyes are!

'I had Madeleine McCann in my cab'

A taxi driver has claimed he gave missing Madeleine McCann a lift in his cab, along with suspect Robert Murat.

Antonio Cardoso, 67, has come forward nine months into the search to claim he drove the pair on the night Madeleine vanished.

And he insisted he was "sure" it was Murat alongside her, when he accepted the pair into his cab.

Murat: official suspect

He said he collected Madeleine, three men and a woman in Monte Gordo, near Portugal's border with Spain, on the evening of May 3 last year.

He described the girl as wearing pink pyjamas and having the same distinctive eye-mark as Madeleine.

British expat Murat, 33, was named by Portuguese police as the first official "arguido", or suspect, in the case - later joined in this status by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Mr Cardoso said he later recognised his front-seat passenger as Murat, who has always denied any wrongdoing.

The taxi driver said: "I later recognised him on the television. I am sure it was him."

But the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We are dismissing this, primarily because the timings are entirely wrong."

Mr Cardoso says he picked up the group including Madeleine at about 8.10pm - though the McCanns have insisted she was still with them at this time.

The Praia da Luz resort where the McCanns were staying on holiday is about an hour's drive from Monte Gordo.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/106917-i-had-madeleine-mccann-in-my-cab#ixzz1jubsORH1

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 14:01

That poor child was unwell.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 14:25

@jd wrote:why would they take a cab with an abducted child with them? Totally rubbish this story

The Sub had to be removed BEFORE 10pm on the 3rd somehow !!!

Was this a case of mistaken identity?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:28

Stella wrote:
@jd wrote:why would they take a cab with an abducted child with them? Totally rubbish this story

If they are going these lengths then they would have driven in a private car whether owned or rented or stolen...They wouldn't get into PUBLIC taxi cab where they would be seen and a trial for the police to follow

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:35

@Praia wrote:That poor child was unwell.

From kates bewk:

Kate also revealed that Gerry and Madeleine always had a "very special bond".

She explained: "She had colic very badly as a baby and Gerry was there to take over when I was tired. She would be on Gerry's tummy writhing in pain.

"She would pull the hair out of his chest because she was in such pain. I'm sure it was having gone through those difficult times, that's why they had such a close bond." Thinking back to those intimate moments when he cradled Madeleine, Gerry, a hospital consultant cardiologist, recalled: "The amazing thing is that, as a baby, she was always awake, eyes always open.

"She really loved being held. She loved that interaction."

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 14:45

No not the colic. By the way the colic description is pathetic. Here we have two highly trained doctor's sitting at the kitchen table crying. If a GP does nt know where to go for help then God help the rest of us.
Anyway that would pass. The child in some of the photo's is clearly unwell ,problem is which photo's are Madeleine?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:48

@Praia wrote:No not the colic. By the way the colic description is pathetic. Here we have two highly trained doctor's sitting at the kitchen table crying. If a GP does nt know where to go for help then God help the rest of us.
Anyway that would pass. The child in some of the photo's is clearly unwell ,problem is which photo's are Madeleine?

I know you weren't referring to the colic re her eyes, but this little passage from the bewk is suggesting she had problems. I suspect her eyes are puffed up because of drugs

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the christmas quote

Post by russiandoll on 19.01.12 14:59

@Nina wrote:
@Praia wrote:Remember the PJ's question about handing Madeleine over to a relative's care? Back to another McCann relative? The PJ knew what they were asking, imo.
Healy had Madeleine in nursery from 8 am some days, then a nursery worker went home with them, gave her her tea and put her to bed.
The Christmas 2005 is totally off the wall, send a 2 year old hundreds of miles away when it is your first family Christmas as five, supposedly the parents dream for so long. Madeleine was 2! So Grandad McCann had died early in the year, Christmas would be a sad time for Granny McCann. Why not spend the day all together, she could be with the twins too. Or was Madeleine sent to comfort her Granny and real mother. How could Healy have let her go away at Christmas at 2 years of age.
I wish the public whose purse strings were opened by the TM Christmas appeals knew where Madeleine was for the twins first Christmas.

Hello Praia. Sick isn't it? Two years old and sent away for Christmas. I wonder how she got there, did they take her or was she taken? Poor poor little girl, no wonder she looked so unhappy and cut off on some of the photographs.

"When I couldn't get to see her, I would speak to her on the phone."

One of those calls is particularly strong in Eileen's memory.

She said: "When she was two, Madeleine spent Christmas at my house and it was lovely.

"The next year, the family came up for New Year but on Christmas Day
Madeleine called and said she'd got a kitchen from Santa. She was very
excited and said 'I'm going to make some tea'."

It reads a little strange, but there is no evidence from the above that Madeleine was the only member of the McCann family with her. Eileen McCann is comparing one Christmas when Maddie was with her to another when she did not see her until New Year. As she is speaking primarily of her relationship with Maddie I think it is reasonable to conclude she might well be concentrating on Maddie's presence that Christmas.......it does not mean Maddie was there without the rest of her family. Unless we can verify this as fact, we should not be saying Maddie was sent away for Christmas while her parents and the twins were elsewhere.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 15:05

@jd wrote:
Stella wrote:

If they are going these lengths then they would have driven in a private car whether owned or rented or stolen...They wouldn't get into PUBLIC taxi cab where they would be seen and a trial for the police to follow

Mr Cardoso says he picked up the group including Madeleine at about 8.10pm - though the McCanns have insisted she was still with them at this time.

Is this why no one took him seriously, or that anyone would. What time did Gerry say he saw Madeleine on her bed?

All I am saying is, we cannot rule anything out, all the time we have a Sub on our hands. She had to disappear somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 15:13

Weren't they drinking new zealand wine at 8.10pm. kids were in bed, they had bathed or showered or bathed (which ever version you read) and having wine before heading to the Tapas bar. Though I would have thought they would want the sub to be around right up till the final few hours

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 15:34

No, anytime after the creche ended at 5.30, would have sufficed. That was the last time someone independent saw her. Everything after that is story time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 15:45

Stella wrote:No, anytime after the creche ended at 5.30, would have sufficed. That was the last time someone independent saw her. Everything after that is story time.

Who was the last independent who saw her? charlotte pennington?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 15:57

@jd wrote:
Stella wrote:No, anytime after the creche ended at 5.30, would have sufficed. That was the last time someone independent saw her. Everything after that is story time.

Who was the last independent who saw her? charlotte pennington?

I 'think' there was a few people at high tea, who saw her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 17:46

candyfloss wrote:
@Praia wrote:How on earth could he see the " fleck" unless a spotlight was on the child?

Just putting up this article with pic of Madeleine. Shocked how puffed her eyes are!

'I had Madeleine McCann in my cab'

A taxi driver has claimed he gave missing Madeleine McCann a lift in his cab, along with suspect Robert Murat.

Antonio Cardoso, 67, has come forward nine months into the search to claim he drove the pair on the night Madeleine vanished.

And he insisted he was "sure" it was Murat alongside her, when he accepted the pair into his cab.

Murat: official suspect

He said he collected Madeleine, three men and a woman in Monte Gordo, near Portugal's border with Spain, on the evening of May 3 last year.

He described the girl as wearing pink pyjamas and having the same distinctive eye-mark as Madeleine.

British expat Murat, 33, was named by Portuguese police as the first official "arguido", or suspect, in the case - later joined in this status by Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

Mr Cardoso said he later recognised his front-seat passenger as Murat, who has always denied any wrongdoing.

The taxi driver said: "I later recognised him on the television. I am sure it was him."

But the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We are dismissing this, primarily because the timings are entirely wrong."

The Praia da Luz resort where the McCanns were staying on holiday is about an hour's drive from Monte Gordo.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/106917-i-had-madeleine-mccann-in-my-cab#ixzz1jubsORH1

Evidence of lots of crying, bad sleep, possibly a serious medical condition, but the PJ will not know because no medical records will be released by order of someone at the TOP! Nor any other useful records.

This is scandalous by the LP, pretending they are cooperating, They are NOT!!! They hid the Gaspar evidence for 5 months 'till Brown got Goncalo removed!

As for a little girl in pajamas, must be rubbish, any kidnappers would pop into a shop and buy some souvenir holiday wear for the child. t-shirt, shorts, floppy hat to hide the face, done, 15 euros max.

Lastly, we still have all the dog dna evidence in 5a and the scenic, a cadaver was in 5a, surely that has been proven by now?

Either it was a dead pig, or a human cadaver.

Now Gerry knows all about cadaverine, as he has all the CEOPS manuals kindly (and illegally, allegedly, possibly) given to him by a bent cop on his side - Gerry also knows about sea bass, so maybe a dead sea bass swam in, so when Sean wasn't eating it, it swam off to it's grave behind the sofa. Yes, a dead pig topped off with a half-eaten sea bass, that'll do the trick!

So maybe the parents were framed by someone with cadaverine knowledge? (Playing devil's advocate here...)

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 17:56

Stella wrote:

Could be both that AND a purposeful red herring!!!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 17:58

@Praia wrote:No not the colic. By the way the colic description is pathetic. Here we have two highly trained doctor's sitting at the kitchen table crying. If a GP does nt know where to go for help then God help the rest of us.

Probably all the 'unwell' looking ones...?

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 18:00

@jd wrote:

I know you weren't referring to the colic re her eyes, but this little passage from the bewk is suggesting she had problems. I suspect her eyes are puffed up because of drugs

Good thinking Batman! Too much sedation = too much sleep?

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 18:11

Or kidneys or liver that are not working properly. or side effects of steroids?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 19:40

@Praia wrote:Or kidneys or liver that are not working properly. or side effects of steroids?

Yup, all of that, the PJ need the comprehensive medical records of all arguidos, ex-arguidos, and even other suspects, and there are many - but they got very very little from the UK cover-up brigade. Same with credit/debit card spend patters/dates/times etc. for all involved.

This is crucial stuff, and clearly will not be released without a court order. Then there will be an appeal, of course and more legal wrangling...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Theory, Was Madeleine theor natural child

Post by sijm on 19.01.12 22:58

Thanks for that info on that report that Madeleine still dressed in her pyjamas was transported via a taxi with Murat and two other males also a thin blonde female.

It would have been interesting if the police had done a photograph ID on the people seen with him that night see if they matched anyone linked to Murat, for as we know, time factors are not to be relied on.

There was thin blonde who resembled the female in the Polish couple (apparently those who had been taking photographs) in Ralph Eveleight's B/B Villa Salsalitio, they were enjoying a drink at the bar with Ralph and Sally, they were in an advert for the Villa in 2007.

If Madeleine's remains are ever found I suspect the pyjamas will be one of the things that could be analysed to fit the discription of the clothes she was wearing at the time of her disappearance.

I still cannot understand why the PJ never took the trainer footwear belonging to the McCann's for an in-depth DNA examination, if there was blood on the floor in appartment 5A then it would have been possible that it had been in the sole of the shoes and Madeleine's shoes, also soil identification could have been match to the area's where the McCanns had been, a must for further evidence.

On that book A estrela de Madeleine and the contents therein, I found it quite worrying when reference is made to the dogs and Dannie Krugel's evidence that demolished the abduction theory, the book adds as follows

"On last day July, the intuition of the investigation and the result from Krugel find two powerful allies that confirm the scenario, the death of Madeleine McCann on the evening 3rd of May.

Only problem is the tree last witnesses, dogs and Dannie Krugel cannot tesify in court in Portugal. If these methods are valid in other developed countries, why can't they be admissable in Portugal? Francisco questions, in chap 7.

One thing I picked up on from another case in Italy was, DNA such as dried saliva, dried blood cannot be tranferred, therefore cannot contaminate other objects.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum