The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

WHY THE OBESSION WITH MADELEINE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY THE OBESSION WITH MADELEINE?

Post by Cristobell on 16.01.12 20:54

And I speak as someone who has watched this case obsessively since it first broke news on 4th May 2007. I was staying with my v.outspoken Irish mother, who had an uncanny knack for surmising characters in an instant. She had a way with leaning back, taking a long draw on her Embassy No1, and saying 'Oh Yeh' followed by a 'haaaaaa haaaaaa' with a lilt at the end. I can honestly say, I have watched every development on an almost daily basis, ever since, to the point where I actively seek out my favourite commentators' articles and posts regularly, I am presently in awe of Petermac, Hi De Ho, Tony Bennett, Spudgun and oh, so many others. Some amazing posters on here and so knowledgeable about the case.

But back to the original topic, why do we all have this obsession? For myself, it is the sheer frustration I think with so many people who are prepared to accept a 'truth' on the Establishment's say so, a sort of 'well if Lorraine Kelly tells us their innocent then it must be so'. It is as though there is a collective blindness, a belief in something untangible - like religion! For me, watching this case is like an awakening, I studied as a mature student and had my eyes opened then, but this is something more again.

I wonder constantly how and why so many people can follow the McCann Cult, to the point of fanaticism. I can see why the milder end of the spectrum who would perhaps still feel sympathy for the grieving couple, support them half heartedly, but the extreme end seem to be very unstable! Hence my own reticence to say too much, they scare the bejesus out of me. And here of course, I must refer to that excellent article by Nick Cohen today, wonderful stuff, and something I hope gets the publicity it deserves, even as a writer, I had no idea of how restrictive UK legislation was. That may account for a good deal of the cover up.

I think my own obession boils down to the blatant injustice. Originally I thought of it as a class issue, the proverbial 'chavs' would have been hung, drawn and quartered, as we all know. I grieved for that poor child, and yearn to know what happened to her, and I despair of a society that accepts misinformation without question. I have seen some of my own heroes topple, Gordon Brown among them and at a grand old age it hurts to realise just how little I do know.

On an up note, it is good to know that sites such as this do exist, and that there are people who are prepared to stand up and ask questions.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY THE OBESSION WITH MADELEINE?

Post by Gillyspot on 16.01.12 21:55

Hi Cristobell

My main interest in the beginning was the "fund" and the non transparency of it. Otherwise I am in total agreement. I hate the injustice of the McCanns being fawned by the UK media to the extent that their pet dog Leveson can abuse reporters right up to the owners (EG Desmond) and like sheep the media still print ONLY McCann positive stories not the WHOLE story of what happened at Leveson that day.

Scotland Yard will surely be a whitewash after this latest Leveson debacle.

"Leveson's problem is the McCann test. Gerry and Kate McCann were repeatedly libelled by the Desmond titles" (are they proved innocent in court?), "and made the point before the judge (who showed he valued them by inviting them to give evidence)" So Leveson valued K & G enough that he has made his inquiry costing us £millions a mockery? "that nobody lost their job when the publisher agreed to pay out £550,000 and issue four front page apologies, as it admitted it was wrong to speculate, with no supporting evidence, that the couple had killed their daughter.

Leveson cannot credibly propose a reformed PCC that won't cover Desmond – because the McCanns won't be impressed by a system that leaves the possibility of something similar happening again." So the whole purpose of the Leveson inquiry was to make sure the McCanns were happy?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jan/15/leveson-mccann-richard-desmond?newsfeed=true
My comments in blue. - It seems to be getting worse lately Cristobell not better.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 16.01.12 23:25

@Cristobell wrote: And I speak as someone who has watched this case obsessively since it first broke news on 4th May 2007. I was staying with my v.outspoken Irish mother, who had an uncanny knack for surmising characters in an instant. She had a way with leaning back, taking a long draw on her Embassy No1, and saying 'Oh Yeh' followed by a 'haaaaaa haaaaaa' with a lilt at the end. I can honestly say, I have watched every development on an almost daily basis, ever since, to the point where I actively seek out my favourite commentators' articles and posts regularly, I am presently in awe of Petermac, Hi De Ho, Tony Bennett, Spudgun and oh, so many others. Some amazing posters on here and so knowledgeable about the case.

But back to the original topic, why do we all have this obsession? For myself, it is the sheer frustration I think with so many people who are prepared to accept a 'truth' on the Establishment's say so, a sort of 'well if Lorraine Kelly tells us their innocent then it must be so'. It is as though there is a collective blindness, a belief in something untangible - like religion! For me, watching this case is like an awakening, I studied as a mature student and had my eyes opened then, but this is something more again.

I wonder constantly how and why so many people can follow the McCann Cult, to the point of fanaticism. I can see why the milder end of the spectrum who would perhaps still feel sympathy for the grieving couple, support them half heartedly, but the extreme end seem to be very unstable! Hence my own reticence to say too much, they scare the bejesus out of me. And here of course, I must refer to that excellent article by Nick Cohen today, wonderful stuff, and something I hope gets the publicity it deserves, even as a writer, I had no idea of how restrictive UK legislation was. That may account for a good deal of the cover up.

I think my own obession boils down to the blatant injustice. Originally I thought of it as a class issue, the proverbial 'chavs' would have been hung, drawn and quartered, as we all know. I grieved for that poor child, and yearn to know what happened to her, and I despair of a society that accepts misinformation without question. I have seen some of my own heroes topple, Gordon Brown among them and at a grand old age it hurts to realise just how little I do know.

On an up note, it is good to know that sites such as this do exist, and that there are people who are prepared to stand up and ask questions.

For me it's all about Justice for little Madeleine. I have a beautiful little daughter just turned four, and when I think of what went on in that household, not just in PdL ... it makes my blood boil.

My other angle is I am well up to speed, for many a long year, with this Fabian/eugenicist long term social engineering going on, so, for me, that is simply a steamroller that will be vary hard to stop.

BUT. If we can force Justice for Maddie, and have the whole sordid truth come out, and all the guilty banged up in jail for a very very long time, it will be a huge huge victory, and one well worth fighting for.

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 1:18

1. For a little girl who is known all over the world for the wrong reason's. She deserves justice and peace.

2. For those kind people who give to the fund. It is beyond cruel how a slick PR campaign has fooled so many who genuinely believe the parents have been wronged.

3. For Portugal, a country I love dearly, and it's ordinary people who have been so unjustly portrayed.

4. For the police service, especially Sr. Amaral, who put their hearts and souls into finding a little girl.

So many grave injustices have been done to good people, most of all Madeleine. They all deserve peace.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 17.01.12 3:10

I was not aware of the case for a short while. I was 'managing' an expat's forum and someone brought it to my attention.

The first question I asked was whether the mother had real tears in her eyes. We all know the answer to that. With no access to videos, or other forums at the time, I gave them the benefit of the doubt about leaving the children....but remained skeptical about their involvement, usually reading Mirror and Daily Mail news online.

It developed into a debate and I found it important, as with everything, to have some knowledge if one is going to have an opinion.

To this day some very good internet friends are still convinced of the parents' innocence, regardless of info I showed them.

It was around January 2008 that I started posting and found that I was having difficulty keeping all the info easy to access. I opened a forum for my own use, so I could file away all the info that was important to the case and easily accessible to reference. I left it open so instead of constantly writing the same info I could just reference it on the forum.

MSN Groups Madeleine Forum

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/welcome.msnw.htm

MSN Groups closed down so I moved it to Aimoo..

Remembering Madeleine Aimoo Forum

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

I was familiar with the 'tables' used in forums and found they were handy to make comparisons between statements and daily timelines. Before I knew it I was discovering many of the discrepancies, which seemed to start appearing early in the week.

All Timetables

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/ALL-TIMETABLES-1-69278

Initially I thought something happened on Wednesday, but then saw the discrepancies of Tuesday and the curious relative 'silence' of Monday.

Forum members started to use the forum as reference and before I knew it my personal forum was becoming a hany 'tool' in looking for info, although very random, hut easily found by adding 'aimoo' to a search. To this day I have difficulty finding info that I need as every topic is related to another and difficult to file away on its own.

My forum does not compare to mccannfiles or Pamalam's site which are very well orgainsed and updated.

I spend endless hours creating the timelines from statements but as soon as I need different info, I found myself moving on to another topic and hopefully coming back to the unfinished timelines.

The Rogatories were a nightmare. I managed to get all the early statements from T9 together so they can be compared to each other http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/T9-Early-Statement-Timetables-1-69466 but some timelines that include Rogatory statements are often random. I managed to finish Rachael and Matthew's rogatories but they remain the only fully complete timetable/timelines from Rogatories.

Rogatory Timetables

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Timetables-from-ROGATORY-interviews-1-69467

Last April, I decided that there may be an opportunity to create videos that focus on the frustration of comments from the McCanns that needed to be addressed as well as have the files info available in the UK.

I managed my first video.

HiDeHo4 Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos?sort=p&view=u

Since then I tend to focus on videos and only update the forum sporadically, although it has most of the info needed for any topic, as I posted all info from different articles and forums related to individual topics and discrepancies in each thread, which makes creating the videos easier to have all the info in one handy dandy place.

Currently I am working on a 'full length' video of the holiday and interjecting it with discrepancies from what they claim they were doing. It is a challenge but I am confident once it is done, that it will be a handy reference tool for those of us that discuss their schedule for the week and , hopefully, an introduction to those that dont know the case with what they did each day, weather, statements from others etc.

Am I obsessed? No...I found a niche that seems to be helpful to others, and if it is of help in the ultimate hope that Madeleine's body can be found and laid to rest in peace with the dignity she deserves, so that her family can finally have the closure and grieve as they deserve, then my time has not been wasted.

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 4:34

@Praia wrote:1. For a little girl who is known all over the world for the wrong reason's. She deserves justice and peace.

2. For those kind people who give to the fund. It is beyond cruel how a slick PR campaign has fooled so many who genuinely believe the parents have been wronged.

3. For Portugal, a country I love dearly, and it's ordinary people who have been so unjustly portrayed.

4. For the police service, especially Sr. Amaral, who put their hearts and souls into finding a little girl.

So many grave injustices have been done to good people, most of all Madeleine. They all deserve peace.

Bravo!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 4:42

HiDeHo4 Channel

Many thanks for all your hard work, I've been looking at a lot of vids on you tube and your work stands out.

As an aside there is an absolutely BRILLIANT french documentary team, and they would be absolutely perfect to do something on this case - I'll try and find a link to the man, but he has done some fascinating work over the years, really doing the subject justice, his documentaries often lasting several hours.

found it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Peterson_%28author%29

Suspicions: a documentary of the trial

The court case generated widespread interest in part because of a televised documentary variously named Soupçons (Suspicions), Death on the Staircase and The Staircase,
which detailed Peterson's legal and personal troubles. The six hour
documentary was assembled from over 600 hours of footage and comprises
eight segments. It was released by Maha Productions in October 2004 and
was directed by French filmmaker Jean-Xavier de Lestrade.
The documentary offers an intimate depiction of defense preparations
for the trial. It also examines the role and behavior of the popular
press as it covered aspects of the case. The filmmakers started their
project within weeks of the December 2001 death and Peterson's murder
indictment; jury selection took place in May 2003 with the case itself
going to trial in July 2003.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 17.01.12 5:58

Good question Cristobell: Why are we obsessed? It's something I wonder about, because after all it's just one case and in the following years there have been many other harrowing cases which could have eclipsed this one. Like many, the story didn't stack up from day one, and after the initial shutter stories which were very quickly refuted with the fact there was no sign of a break in, then the controversy over claiming it was reasonable parenting to leave tiny children alone etc, to which the media never really responded I wondered why not? It insulted every parent who makes proper provision for their child, and after that the snowball effect of pointless PR stunts, like balloon releases when it by then was common knowledge that the McCanns themselves had never conducted more than a cursory physical search for their daughter.

It turned into a feeling of being told on a daily basis that it was raining hard when in fact it was a heatwave, being told black is white for want of a better analogy. I don't like being told what to think, and the official line juxtaposed with body language, tone of voice, phrases chosen and emerging facts was screaming out for a more honest narrative by the press. Or much less narrative. You couldn't escape the story, even if you wanted to. It was in every paper for so long, with the McCann PR machine responding with ever more ludicrous snippets of info.......and then came the dogs and the PJ files and the rest they say, is history.

And even now, the Leveson Inquiry is perpetuating the stupidity of the situation. If Leveson had done any preparation for the Inquiry at all he would have read the PJ files, and whilst it would be necessary to keep an open mind, he would have at least educated himself to the reasons the Press were questioning the McCanns involvement. Had he seen Eddie and Keela marking places, read the vastly conflicting statements, given the fund some serious thought and so on, or even considered why the McCanns hired not one but two corrupt investigating agencies to look for Maddie, thought for a moment about the "eye marketing ploy" which was DENIED in Piers Morgans interview, we might at last be getting a more balanced and reasonable response to the whole affair.

But no, it seems we are living in a parallel universe run by thought police and nincompoops who wouldn't recognise an elephant in the room if it sat on them.

NB: If people didn't get "obsessed" by nagging problems and beetle away at it until solved, the world wouldn't be the place we know. Just happens that here we have a case that is riddled with "issues" and those who have the power to sort it out are either blind, stupid or have a worrying agenda.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 17.01.12 8:29

I think it's an insult to the intelligence of 'ordinary' people. The media insult us in this way every day:
The wonderful 'liberation' of Libya - the suicide of Dr. Kelly - the invasion of Iraq - and so on.
We know we're being lied to and the media are complicit - watch on youtube 'Orwell rolls in his grave' very good documentary on how deep this goes.
We know they despise us, we are the 'sheeples' and bread and games are supposed to keep us docile.

But when a four year old child who should have had a normal good life, is used as a currency to buy a better lifestyle for her chav parents (yes doctors and solicitors and lots of 'professionals can be as chavvy as a second hand car seller from Essex) they've crossed the line.
This is why people like us have started turning over those stones, an action recommended by the 'bereft parents' themselves.
Under every stone we've turned over a host of creepy crawlies have been exposed, such as the spread paedophilia in the western world.
It's astounding that all this injustice started with a dream of fame and riches and an inconvenient child. Maddie was a living child, too young to have done anyone harm, she still has rights.

And remember this from before WWII:

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY THE OBSESSION WITH MADELEINE?

Post by sammyc on 17.01.12 11:32

Simply because those of us who doubt the abduction theory (and it seems the numbers are growing) are the only supporters Madeleine has got.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 17.01.12 16:46

When my kids were small I used to read them the Hans Cristian Andersen story The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm sure most of you will know the story, the Emperor, full of his own importance, commisions two weavers to make him a new set of clothes. The weavers, a pair of crooks, tell the Emperor that the cloth is so fine it is invisible and anybody that can't see that must be stupid. The Emperor then parades about in his "invisible" suit and all of his loyal subjects tell him how wonderful it looks, until a little boy shouts out "but he isn't wearing any clothes...!"

That what I keep waiting for...for somebody (apart from us) to shout out "but none of this adds up, there are too many discrepancies and too many lies been told". There are facts staring people in the face and they are being ignored and we are being told we are "haters" for not believing what is obvious.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 17.01.12 16:55

I know, sometimes I feel like we are in some crazy social experiment. Why are we being treated like idiot's?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 17.01.12 17:04

@Praia wrote:I know, sometimes I feel like we are in some crazy social experiment. Why are we being treated like idiot's?

I've often thought that this is a social experiment Praia!

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.01.12 17:11

@Genbug wrote:When my kids were small I used to read them the Hans Cristian Andersen story The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm sure most of you will know the story, the Emperor, full of his own importance, commisions two weavers to make him a new set of clothes. The weavers, a pair of crooks, tell the Emperor that the cloth is so fine it is invisible and anybody that can't see that must be stupid. The Emperor then parades about in his "invisible" suit and all of his loyal subjects tell him how wonderful it looks, until a little boy shouts out "but he isn't wearing any clothes...!"

That what I keep waiting for...for somebody (apart from us) to shout out "but none of this adds up, there are too many discrepancies and too many lies been told". There are facts staring people in the face and they are being ignored and we are being told we are "haters" for not believing what is obvious.

Hi Genbug, yes, I often think of the Emperor's New Clothes in relation to this case and wonder if those mainstream journalists have ever looked into the case in depth. I do remember one British interviewer asking awkward questions about the Fund and the dodgy detectives but as usual, the media shy McCanns, swerved the subject quite skillfully! It never fails to amaze me when they are introduced as giving 'a rare interview' or when Kate is described as a deeply private person, btw.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 17:42

@Genbug wrote:
@Praia wrote:I know, sometimes I feel like we are in some crazy social experiment. Why are we being treated like idiot's?

It IS a social experiment.

Even if this was just 2 stupid cash-crazed doctors trying to get rich via an inept scam, the social engineers behind the scenes are busy busy busy spinning this tragic case to push as many agendas as they can.

The Tavistock Institute

Planned de-industrialisation
of society

Founded in London in
1922 as a psychological warfare research center, it [The Tavistock Institute] has developed into the
central body responsible for the oversight of a global mind-control network. The
Institute realized that by means of repeated psychological shocks, or stressful
events, entire populations could be psychologically-controlled. This is
achievable by providing a controlled psychological environment.
I.e. TV news, newspapers, "commentators' (like that traitor Dara), politicians, all singing from the same hymn sheet, as he have seen in the Maddie case....

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/tavistock.htm

http://occultespionage.50megs.com/whats_new_2.html

Some names to make you worried:

They
wind you up because they know what makes you tick. Tavistock Clinic
studied shellshock (post-traumatic stress) in WWI but switched to
developing psychological warfare in 1922. Rather than
helping traumatized soldiers, it calculated their breaking points.
Tavistock shock doctrine now permeates global life. Their social
engineers are a Who’s Who: Freud, Jung, Adler, Melanie
Klein, Wilfred Bion, Edward Bernays, Eric Trist, A.K. Rice, Eric Miller,
Aldous Huxley, R.D. Laing, and more.

First
and foremost, Tavistock is a behavior modifier. They modify behavior
and reality by modifying semantics and the environment. What is a
modifier? We can extrapolate its 'netaphorical' meaning [a product of
the 'net,' cast by the Tavistock spell of invisibility] from the common
definitions.

Tavistock
changes or reverses the meaning of everything from behind the scenes.
We can't understand metaphorical meaning without knowing the underlying
structure-concepts - i.e. conceptual dependency or context of the
syntactic level. A semantic modifier may refer to"

• Grammatical
    modifier: adjective or adverb [or institution] that changes the meaning
    of a noun, pronoun, or verb ; limits the meaning

• Dangling modifier: word or phrase [or institution] that modifies a clause in an ambiguous manner
  • Modifyer key: a computer keyboard, a key [or institution] that changes the semantics of other keys
Tavistock's
legitimate and bastard children include modified hybrids such as social
psychology, social ecology, humanistic psychology, transpersonal
psychology, conflict resolution, future studies, change agents, systems
theory, decision theory. Tactics include psystrat, buzzwords, spin,
pitching, sloganeering, polling, opinion-making, levels of control,
human relations. Concepts modified include mother-child relations,
casual sex, attitudes ti paedophillia, self-esteem, and empowerment.

Tavistock experts
planted ideas about humanism, behavior modification, group dynamics,
paradigm shift, stress management, coping, processing, deconstruction,
integration, ecology, psychiatry, cognitive structure, object relations.
They created trends including Aquarian conspiracy, women's liberation,
generation gap, planned parenthood, population bomb, sensitivity
training.

The
Boomer generation was steered by the Human Potential Movement (HPM)
toward narcissism, selfishness, feel-good experientialism, denial,
anti-intellectualism, superficiality and bliss-bunny optimism. But in
the end it turned conformist-consumer in the Yuppie trend.

Tavistock
has captured the science of 'transitions,' including midlife crisis.
They grab onto the psyche through the gaps in consciousness after
inducing flux. Radicalization, counterculture, alternate life styles,
classless society, controlled environment are such parameters. Drug
culture, post-modernism, subcultures, and political correctness all
found fertile soil in the world's universities, taking root and
spreading through networks of trained professionals.

All in all we are in deeep

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.01.12 18:01

@Advocatus wrote:
@Genbug wrote:

It IS a social experiment.

Even if this was just 2 stupid cash-crazed doctors trying to get rich via an inept scam, the social engineers behind the scenes are busy busy busy spinning this tragic case to push as many agendas as they can.

The Tavistock Institute

Planned de-industrialisation
of society

Founded in London in
1922 as a psychological warfare research center, it [The Tavistock Institute] has developed into the
central body responsible for the oversight of a global mind-control network. The
Institute realized that by means of repeated psychological shocks, or stressful
events, entire populations could be psychologically-controlled. This is
achievable by providing a controlled psychological environment.
I.e. TV news, newspapers, "commentators' (like that traitor Dara), politicians, all singing from the same hymn sheet, as he have seen in the Maddie case....

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/tavistock.htm

http://occultespionage.50megs.com/whats_new_2.html

Some names to make you worried:

They
wind you up because they know what makes you tick. Tavistock Clinic
studied shellshock (post-traumatic stress) in WWI but switched to
developing psychological warfare in 1922. Rather than
helping traumatized soldiers, it calculated their breaking points.
Tavistock shock doctrine now permeates global life. Their social
engineers are a Who’s Who: Freud, Jung, Adler, Melanie
Klein, Wilfred Bion, Edward Bernays, Eric Trist, A.K. Rice, Eric Miller,
Aldous Huxley, R.D. Laing, and more.

First
and foremost, Tavistock is a behavior modifier. They modify behavior
and reality by modifying semantics and the environment. What is a
modifier? We can extrapolate its 'netaphorical' meaning [a product of
the 'net,' cast by the Tavistock spell of invisibility] from the common
definitions.

Tavistock
changes or reverses the meaning of everything from behind the scenes.
We can't understand metaphorical meaning without knowing the underlying
structure-concepts - i.e. conceptual dependency or context of the
syntactic level. A semantic modifier may refer to"

• Grammatical
    modifier: adjective or adverb [or institution] that changes the meaning
    of a noun, pronoun, or verb ; limits the meaning

• Dangling modifier: word or phrase [or institution] that modifies a clause in an ambiguous manner
  • Modifyer key: a computer keyboard, a key [or institution] that changes the semantics of other keys

Tavistock's
legitimate and bastard children include modified hybrids such as social
psychology, social ecology, humanistic psychology, transpersonal
psychology, conflict resolution, future studies, change agents, systems
theory, decision theory. Tactics include psystrat, buzzwords, spin,
pitching, sloganeering, polling, opinion-making, levels of control,
human relations. Concepts modified include mother-child relations,
casual sex, attitudes ti paedophillia, self-esteem, and empowerment.

Tavistock experts
planted ideas about humanism, behavior modification, group dynamics,
paradigm shift, stress management, coping, processing, deconstruction,
integration, ecology, psychiatry, cognitive structure, object relations.
They created trends including Aquarian conspiracy, women's liberation,
generation gap, planned parenthood, population bomb, sensitivity
training.

The
Boomer generation was steered by the Human Potential Movement (HPM)
toward narcissism, selfishness, feel-good experientialism, denial,
anti-intellectualism, superficiality and bliss-bunny optimism. But in
the end it turned conformist-consumer in the Yuppie trend.

Tavistock
has captured the science of 'transitions,' including midlife crisis.
They grab onto the psyche through the gaps in consciousness after
inducing flux. Radicalization, counterculture, alternate life styles,
classless society, controlled environment are such parameters. Drug
culture, post-modernism, subcultures, and political correctness all
found fertile soil in the world's universities, taking root and
spreading through networks of trained professionals.

All in all we are in deeep

Interesting stuff and using a Gerry quote 'we don't know what goes on behind the scenes' - I think I will have to look into all this a bit more, I have only recently become familiar with Chomsky.....

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.01.12 18:07

@Praia wrote:1. For a little girl who is known all over the world for the wrong reason's. She deserves justice and peace.

I struggle sometimes to explain this Mccann obsession to myself (very into navel gazing, lol), to try and figure out what it is that brings me back to it again and again. I would hope for the reasons you have given above, but then it seems to be so much more, than I can never quite put my finger on..........

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 17.01.12 18:11

@HiDeHo wrote:I was not aware of the case for a short while. I was 'managing' an expat's forum and someone brought it to my attention.

The first question I asked was whether the mother had real tears in her eyes. We all know the answer to that. With no access to videos, or other forums at the time, I gave them the benefit of the doubt about leaving the children....but remained skeptical about their involvement, usually reading Mirror and Daily Mail news online.

It developed into a debate and I found it important, as with everything, to have some knowledge if one is going to have an opinion.

To this day some very good internet friends are still convinced of the parents' innocence, regardless of info I showed them.

It was around January 2008 that I started posting and found that I was having difficulty keeping all the info easy to access. I opened a forum for my own use, so I could file away all the info that was important to the case and easily accessible to reference. I left it open so instead of constantly writing the same info I could just reference it on the forum.

MSN Groups Madeleine Forum

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/welcome.msnw.htm

MSN Groups closed down so I moved it to Aimoo..

Remembering Madeleine Aimoo Forum

I was familiar with the 'tables' used in forums and found they were handy to make comparisons between statements and daily timelines. Before I knew it I was discovering many of the discrepancies, which seemed to start appearing early in the week.

All Timetables

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/ALL-TIMETABLES-1-69278

Initially I thought something happened on Wednesday, but then saw the discrepancies of Tuesday and the curious relative 'silence' of Monday.

Forum members started to use the forum as reference and before I knew it my personal forum was becoming a hany 'tool' in looking for info, although very random, hut easily found by adding 'aimoo' to a search. To this day I have difficulty finding info that I need as every topic is related to another and difficult to file away on its own.

My forum does not compare to mccannfiles or Pamalam's site which are very well orgainsed and updated.

I spend endless hours creating the timelines from statements but as soon as I need different info, I found myself moving on to another topic and hopefully coming back to the unfinished timelines.

The Rogatories were a nightmare. I managed to get all the early statements from T9 together so they can be compared to each other http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/T9-Early-Statement-Timetables-1-69466 but some timelines that include Rogatory statements are often random. I managed to finish Rachael and Matthew's rogatories but they remain the only fully complete timetable/timelines from Rogatories.

Rogatory Timetables

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Timetables-from-ROGATORY-interviews-1-69467

Last April, I decided that there may be an opportunity to create videos that focus on the frustration of comments from the McCanns that needed to be addressed as well as have the files info available in the UK.

I managed my first video.

HiDeHo4 Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos?sort=p&view=u

Since then I tend to focus on videos and only update the forum sporadically, although it has most of the info needed for any topic, as I posted all info from different articles and forums related to individual topics and discrepancies in each thread, which makes creating the videos easier to have all the info in one handy dandy place.

Currently I am working on a 'full length' video of the holiday and interjecting it with discrepancies from what they claim they were doing. It is a challenge but I am confident once it is done, that it will be a handy reference tool for those of us that discuss their schedule for the week and , hopefully, an introduction to those that dont know the case with what they did each day, weather, statements from others etc.

Am I obsessed? No...I found a niche that seems to be helpful to others, and if it is of help in the ultimate hope that Madeleine's body can be found and laid to rest in peace with the dignity she deserves, so that her family can finally have the closure and grieve as they deserve, then my time has not been wasted.

Many thanks for your reply - I have been watching your videos, and they are so informative. The more I see and read about this case, the more intriguing it becomes. I do wonder if I have taken the blue pill instead of the red one (or vice versa) and quite expect to end up in The Matrix!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 18.01.12 13:41

@Cristobell wrote:
@Genbug wrote:When my kids were small I used to read them the Hans Cristian Andersen story The Emperor's New Clothes. I'm sure most of you will know the story, the Emperor, full of his own importance, commisions two weavers to make him a new set of clothes. The weavers, a pair of crooks, tell the Emperor that the cloth is so fine it is invisible and anybody that can't see that must be stupid. The Emperor then parades about in his "invisible" suit and all of his loyal subjects tell him how wonderful it looks, until a little boy shouts out "but he isn't wearing any clothes...!"

Hi Genbug, yes, I often think of the Emperor's New Clothes in relation to this case and wonder if those mainstream journalists have ever looked into the case in depth. I do remember one British interviewer asking awkward questions about the Fund and the dodgy detectives but as usual, the media shy McCanns, swerved the subject quite skillfully! It never fails to amaze me when they are introduced as giving 'a rare interview' or when Kate is described as a deeply private person, btw.

I love this old video of Danny Kaye. It really is uncanny how it relates to current media reports on the McCanns.

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.01.12 13:54

is that cuddle cat Danny Kaye is holding? after kate put it in the washing machine

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Many thanks Hi De Ho

Post by Cristobell on 19.01.12 14:09

for the link to your excellent website. It is interesting to see stuff from the old Mirror Forum and the 3A's. I was not a member, but I used to read and I remember being appalled at the draconian censorship when the Mirror Forum was shut down, though of course, we have seen much worse since.

I am trying to join your forum, but me poor aul eyes can't get past the fuzzy letters, doh! I will keep trying.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum