The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by ROCKY on 29.11.09 19:54

Jane Tanner sees man with a child in his arms.

“He had his face turned away from me, sort of sideways, and it was very dark. I just didn’t see it properly. I wish to God I had. I wake up to that image every day. Every day I seem striding away, carrying Madeleine away. I try desperately to remember more detail, what his face was like. I think about it over and over. It’s horrible,” says Jane Tanner

ROCKY

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 29.11.09 22:45

@Autumn wrote:Have any of you 'abduction theory' believers ever considered that the McCanns may have been involved in Madeleine's disappearance? If they were not doctors, would you have been more doubtful of their claim of abduction?

No, my opinions would have been the same.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 30.11.09 11:34

@ROCKY wrote:Clarity you still have not answered my question and the question is why did she say on Panorama that she did not see the abductors face...later claiming she did when Gail Cooper came up with her photo fit. It is a simple enough question. A witness holds the key to an abduction. Either she saw his face or she did not.

You are still not making any sense rocky, I have asked you several times what your point is and you keep repeating the same fallacy, she has never said she saw the abductors face, please provide evidence that shows that she said she did otherwise I will have to assume that you are making jokes at the expense of an innocent child for some reason.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 30.11.09 11:36

@Autumn wrote:

Good find, Rocky, doubt clarity will be interested in it Laughing

Hardly, I have already read it, it says none of the things you attribute to Mr Mitchell. Please provide a link to what you allege he said or retract it, I'm extremely bored with liars and people who mislead for fun or something more sinister, I'm not standing for it anymore, it's not a game, don't treat it like one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 30.11.09 11:37

@Autumn wrote:Have any of you 'abduction theory' believers ever considered that the McCanns may have been involved in Madeleine's disappearance? If they were not doctors, would you have been more doubtful of their claim of abduction?

Why do you think their occupation is relevant?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Autumn on 30.11.09 11:46

clarity wrote:
@Autumn wrote:

Good find, Rocky, doubt clarity will be interested in it Laughing

Hardly, I have already read it, it says none of the things you attribute to Mr Mitchell. Please provide a link to what you allege he said or retract it, I'm extremely bored with liars and people who mislead for fun or something more sinister, I'm not standing for it anymore, it's not a game, don't treat it like one.

And your views on the ineptitude of the PIs?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 30.11.09 11:47

read the thread.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by ROCKY on 30.11.09 16:14

Clarity you are a most unpleasant person and it is very obvious that you do not want to meet anyone half way. Calling people liars is hardly an adult attitude.No you are right it is not a game but the Mccanns think so.

ROCKY

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by ROCKY on 30.11.09 16:21

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id67.html

This is not for you Clarity but for someone who IS interested to discuss this in an adult way. Thanks once again to Nige Mccannfiles. Scroll down to article where Tanner states she is 80% sure this is the man she saw. How can she be 80% sure when she did not see his face?.

ROCKY

Posts : 53
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 30.11.09 18:25

clarity wrote:
@Autumn wrote:

Good find, Rocky, doubt clarity will be interested in it Laughing

Hardly, I have already read it, it says none of the things you attribute to Mr Mitchell. Please provide a link to what you allege he said or retract it, I'm extremely bored with liars and people who mislead for fun or something more sinister, I'm not standing for it anymore, it's not a game, don't treat it like one.

None of us are standing for it anymore, Clarity. That is why it is all turning. We were all much too polite in the past. No more Mr. Niceguy. We have learned our lessons well.

Bring it on. If they dare.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by aliberte2 on 28.12.09 4:36

@Autumn wrote:Clarity, with all that has been in the press recently about the McCanns' Private detective agencies, I am genuinlly puzzled why you have no concerns. If you are totally happy that people connected with these agencies are being arrested for fraud well lets leave it there. I suppose it was too much to hope for that 'pros' and 'antis' could debate the issues but, as usual, the 'pros' are defending the indefensible.

What?

You are Angry that they are Not Angry. The PIs have Nothing to Do with Facts about the Abduction or Non-Abduction. Nothing. The McCanns did Not Know in May 2007 who Would Be Searching for Madeleine in 2009 -- they Probably Thought it would Still Be PJ, who Have Failed in Their Duty.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by marigold on 29.12.09 1:48

@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Clarity, with all that has been in the press recently about the McCanns' Private detective agencies, I am genuinlly puzzled why you have no concerns. If you are totally happy that people connected with these agencies are being arrested for fraud well lets leave it there. I suppose it was too much to hope for that 'pros' and 'antis' could debate the issues but, as usual, the 'pros' are defending the indefensible.

What?

You are Angry that they are Not Angry. The PIs have Nothing to Do with Facts about the Abduction or Non-Abduction. Nothing. The McCanns did Not Know in May 2007 who Would Be Searching for Madeleine in 2009 -- they Probably Thought it would Still Be PJ, who Have Failed in Their Duty.

And the MCCANNS FAILED IN THEIR DUTY. They left her ALONE.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by aliberte2 on 29.12.09 2:53

@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Clarity, with all that has been in the press recently about the McCanns' Private detective agencies, I am genuinlly puzzled why you have no concerns. If you are totally happy that people connected with these agencies are being arrested for fraud well lets leave it there. I suppose it was too much to hope for that 'pros' and 'antis' could debate the issues but, as usual, the 'pros' are defending the indefensible.

What?

You are Angry that they are Not Angry. The PIs have Nothing to Do with Facts about the Abduction or Non-Abduction. Nothing. The McCanns did Not Know in May 2007 who Would Be Searching for Madeleine in 2009 -- they Probably Thought it would Still Be PJ, who Have Failed in Their Duty.

And the MCCANNS FAILED IN THEIR DUTY. They left her ALONE.

Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Avery on 29.12.09 7:17

@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Avery

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 12:22

@aliberte2 wrote:
@marigold wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote:
@Autumn wrote:Clarity, with all that has been in the press recently about the McCanns' Private detective agencies, I am genuinlly puzzled why you have no concerns. If you are totally happy that people connected with these agencies are being arrested for fraud well lets leave it there. I suppose it was too much to hope for that 'pros' and 'antis' could debate the issues but, as usual, the 'pros' are defending the indefensible.

What?

You are Angry that they are Not Angry. The PIs have Nothing to Do with Facts about the Abduction or Non-Abduction. Nothing. The McCanns did Not Know in May 2007 who Would Be Searching for Madeleine in 2009 -- they Probably Thought it would Still Be PJ, who Have Failed in Their Duty.

And the MCCANNS FAILED IN THEIR DUTY. They left her ALONE.

Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?
I find it horrifying that the Portuguese Police appear to have hardly searched for this child. If they can't be bothered then they should allow the UK Police/ Special Services with co operation from the PT Police to become actively involved in searching for Madeleine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 29.12.09 12:23

@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

wow How does that work? They have also found NO EVIDENCE that Madeleine was harmed in that apartment. A child is missing and no matter where she comes from, she should be searched for.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Ruby on 29.12.09 16:55

@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Well said Avery.

The police are not seeking anyone else in relation to the crime.

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Autumn on 29.12.09 17:02

@Ruby wrote:
@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Well said Avery.

The police are not seeking anyone else in relation to the crime.

Very good post, Avery thumbsup

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by aliberte2 on 06.01.10 3:55

@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Apparently Pursuing Two Murderers is Now "Becoming Part of the Circus". The PJ are Responsible Because a Crime Happened on Their Soil. There Isn't a Legitimate Country in the World that Refuses to Pursue and Prosecute Murderers When the Murder Happened on Their Soil. If It's Difficult to Build a Case, How Do you Know the McCanns Are Guilty?

ETA: And It's Not Shelved. It's Closed. It wouldn't Kill the PJ to Send the McCanns and Their Friends Periodic Letters Demanding They Come Back and Do a Reconstruction. They Know Their Address. They're Doing Nothing. And that's Because the Driving Force Behind the Proper INvestigation, Dr. Amaral, Left the Case to Go Make a Fortune instead of Bringing the McCanns to Justice.

ETA2: And because of the Mistakes in The Beginning -- there is No Evidence of Abduction and Hardly Any Evidence of Anything Else - let's Get Real Here.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by aliberte2 on 06.01.10 3:58

@Ruby wrote:
Well said Avery.

The police are not seeking anyone else in relation to the crime.

The Police are not Seeking ANYONE in Relation to the Crime. They Released the Case Files and in Essence, Threw Away Any Opportunity of Prosecuting the McCanns.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by aliberte2 on 06.01.10 4:00

@Autumn wrote:
@Ruby wrote:
@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Well said Avery.

The police are not seeking anyone else in relation to the crime.

Very good post, Avery thumbsup

I Thought that Police Officers are Obligated to Bring Justice to All People, Not Just Their Own Citizens. All Victims of Crimes on Their Soil. I Guess I was Wrong. I Guess a 3 YRO British National Murdered On their Soil Doesn't Deserve Justice from Portuguese Police and Portuguese Courts. After All, She's Foreign.

aliberte2

Posts : 365
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Ruby on 06.01.10 4:20

Come again?

Who mentioned murder?

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by vaguely on 06.01.10 9:32

@Ruby wrote:
@Avery wrote:
@aliberte2 wrote: Does That Absolve the Failure of the PJ to either Pursue the McCanns or an Alleged Abductor?

Why should a foreign country spend millions of dollars following leads to find an alleged abductor when they can find no evidence of an abduction? In fact the time line they were given made it seem impossible and the witnesses refused to help them reconstruct the alleged abduction. No abduction therefore no search.

To pursue the McCanns would mean becoming part of the circus. Without the cooperation of the British in providing medical, financial and phone records it is difficult to build a case. If England did not care about one of their citizens missing on foreign soil why should they? This case is awaiting cooperation from the McCanns, the tapas group and the British government. It is shelved until such time as someone agrees to provide the necessary information.

Well said Avery.

The police are not seeking anyone else in relation to the crime.


Where is this stated?

____________________
and on day six God created the non-carbon triple duplicate complaint form.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Ruby on 06.01.10 10:07

It has been left unsaid (except by me).

Ruby

Posts : 688
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evidence to support the McCanns' claim that Madeleine was abducted - facts only

Post by Guest on 06.01.10 10:10

@Ruby wrote:It has been left unsaid (except by me).
never mind never mind never mind never mind never mind

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum