The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What does a paedophile do to a person and what does a paedophile look like

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What does a paedophile do to a person and what does a paedophile look like

Post by Advocatus on 16.01.12 1:53

@Praia wrote:It did. They made a big deal of the Pope blessing the picture. The people around them will also have been holding items, usually rosary beads or religious medals for people back at home, for blessing. My friend gave them as gifts to parents etc. It is quite common. Unfortunately the media jumped on this as Clarrie knew they would.
The worlds media was on Rome, so did anything take place in Luz that day? All the trips were a perfect way to divert the media gaze. Saying poor Madeleine could not have been moved in the hire car because they were always watched is just not true.

Yup, all the press photo shoots had to go through Clarence the clown. Kate admits in her bewk deceiving the press corp and others, a non attendance blamed on the excuse of a medical minor problem. Which gave them a lot of free time to drive somewhere in the Scenic, amazing the mileage that space wagon ran up!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 16.01.12 2:03

@jd wrote:
All the trips were a perfect way to divert the media gaze.
Yep this is what I always thought. What about the butterfly that landed on kates head as she shook hands with the Pope...Clarrie said this was a sign from maddie puke

I really can't believe it!!! I am off to look for the video. I would bet CGI is involved. To the elite class, this is a major major major signal.

The Silence of the Lambs film deals partly with the subject, as does the Nikita franchise, Bond Franchise, Bourne franchise etc etc etc

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=safari&q=monarch%20silence%20of%20the%20lambs&sa=N#i=0

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

when I eventually spoke out....

Post by aquila on 16.01.12 8:21

When I eventually spoke out to some members of my family and to my friends I was astounded at how many of them had been sexually abused. One friend was abused by her best friend's dad who was also her own father's best friend and a 'pillar of the community'. One family member (an in-law of mine) was abused by her grandfather. One family member was abused by the old man who lived nextdoor. My own sister was sexually assualted on Christmas Day (!!!) by someone outside of our family and still can't bring herself to give the whole story - and she only told me about it last year!

After knowing all these people for so many years I was astonished that so many of them had suffered in silence. I felt guilty for 'going public' because it raked up their pain and perhaps it would have been better to let sleeping dogs lie. I felt responsible for reminding them of something they had filed away. I felt inadequate that I hadn't been as stalwart as them and didn't grin and bear it. I felt a spoilt brat for thinking I was the only one who had endured this torture and now I was giving pain to other people.

I was wrong. We all have a better understanding and a deeper love of each other to have shared that information. We have never gone into graphic detail about what happened to us. It's not a subject we speak about very often, it just comes up now and then.

There is one constant thing about all of us. As mothers we have an in-built antenna for not trusting people with our children (our children are now grown up and some of us have grandchildren). I'm not expressing this very well so please bear with me.

To give an example. I went to a friend's house for Easter Sunday dinner (I lived in a Med country). The family were wonderful. Their hospitality was boundless. I sat at the table and my friend's daughter (aged 5) was constantly being picked up, tickled, overly made a fuss of by her uncle. I was sitting next to him. There was lots of laughter, clinking of glasses, good food, banter etc. For some reason I didn't feel comfortable with her uncle's behaviour. During the dinner he insisted having her sit on his lap and made her the centre of attention. His conversation was childish to say the least. I battled with my conscience. I put his behaviour down to the difference in culture and the Med people's love of their family. I don't know why I felt so uncomfortable. I don't spend my life thinking every man is a paedophile. There was something that triggered that. Whilst joining in with the festivities I found myself looking to the side of me at where this 'uncle' was holding the child. I was looking under the table cloth and glancing at what was not visible to the others sitting at the table. His hands were constantly in her knickers. We had giggling from the waist up at the table, the adoring family and underneath the tablecloth I could see something that was so wrong.

I didn't know what to do. To cut a very long story short, I spoke to my friend in a very roundabout way a few days later. It turns out that she suspects her own brother of paedophilia. It was then I told her what I had seen. How could I not tell her. She is a great mother and she revealed that her daughter said 'I don't like it when uncle so and so 'tickles' me'.

For all those on this forum who think I'm a damaged person and a nutter for seeing paedophilia in everything, shame on you.

as for Madeleine, if her disappearance/abduction/death is something to do with paedophilia then let's get the bastards.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.01.12 9:33

as for Madeleine, if her disappearance/abduction/death is something to do with paedophilia then let's get the bastards

Hear hear!

Its frightening how much of this goes on. Speaking out aquila is the best thing you could have done which is something everybody should do otherwise the beasts get away with it. I never gave too much thought about paedophilia in Maddies case but over the last few days discussions there does seem to be a strong possibility and would make total sense of so many many things. I really hope this is not the case but whatever the truth these bastards need to be brought to justice and hung out to dry

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.01.12 10:10

@jd wrote:
Yep this is what I always thought. What about the butterfly that landed on kates head as she shook hands with the Pope...Clarrie said this was a sign from maddie
Its also a symbol used by dirty bastard paedophiles to identify each other! Scum Sad

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.01.12 10:38

was it said by someone that mr. geraghty,was given the church key ,to give back when the couple returned to home ground?just a wee memory kicked in when i read today,about said key. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.01.12 10:44

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:
Yep this is what I always thought. What about the butterfly that landed on kates head as she shook hands with the Pope...Clarrie said this was a sign from maddie
Its also a symbol used by dirty bastard paedophiles to identify each other! Scum Sad

Is it? I never knew this

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.12 10:55

There is something on this site about the significance of butterflies to a certain community. If I can find it I'll add a link. If the person who posted it is on line - HELP!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.01.12 11:09

I wonder if there is a video or something when the mccanns shook hands with the Pope, this is the moment when the butterfly apparently landed on kates head. Maybe we can see this "butterfly"?

Unless its been photoshopped in of course!!! smilie

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.01.12 11:33

Jean wrote:There is something on this site about the significance of butterflies to a certain community. If I can find it I'll add a link. If the person who posted it is on line - HELP!

rainbow-fairy has this info.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.12 11:47

@jd wrote:I wonder if there is a video or something when the mccanns shook hands with the Pope, this is the moment when the butterfly apparently landed on kates head. Maybe we can see this "butterfly"?

Unless its been photoshopped in of course!!!

It seems to have fluttered by in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtjRfnvB5Lc

The video links no longer work in this truly stomach churning Daily Mail article but to be fair it was early days - we didn't know then what we know now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-458217/Madeleine-The-McCanns-moment-hope-Pope.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.12 12:10

@aquila wrote:
Jean wrote:There is something on this site about the significance of butterflies to a certain community. If I can find it I'll add a link. If the person who posted it is on line - HELP!

Thank you - that enabled me to find the link.

http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/logos-used-by-peadophiles.html

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.01.12 12:24

Hi all sorry I've just been doing my RDA voluntary work, been clearing away mountains of horse poop!
The links to the paedophile symbols can be found on the 'Cuddle Cat is a soft toy Made by Russ' thread.
I'm going to open a separate thread in a few minutes on Alice Day which I think is appropriate and deserves attention

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 16.01.12 12:31

Jean wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Thank you - that enabled me to find the link.

http://ffkfightingforkids.weebly.com/logos-used-by-peadophiles.html
Ah, you beat me to it, thanks Jean, your post is far more helpful than mine! I couldn't remember the name of the site or which page it was on the thread. But that's the one. I don't know if its on that site, but I used it as a starting point for google and was disgusted with what I found. They wear specially designed jewellery, badges etc. Vile creatures.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.02.12 9:28

In the press and on the forum this week we have the names of two convicted paedophiles. Apparently Jonathan King wants to give some media experience/opinion to the Leveson Inquiry and Gary Glitter allegedly may be getting royalties because his songs are being used for an American campaign (something like that). Kikoraton I thank you for saying to one of my posts 'it'll be Gary Glitter next' voila he was there within a couple of days in the newspapers. There was also an article in the press about Langham who still maintains he was only doing research and those vile images were nothing more than that.

What I found really disturbing about these articles was their prior celeb status/notoriety/profession/talent (call it what you will) gave them a single column centimetre without exactly and I mean exactly describing what they did and what effect that had and still has on their victims. We got 'level 5' etc. Now, I don't know what levels 1 - 5 are exactly. Perhaps the press/government would like to explain. Once again it's the same old story...let's just cough a lot with our hands in front of our mouths and mumble our way through it in the hope it goes away. Give it level status and show we're on the case. I don't think paedophilia should have levels. Academic achievement has levels for obvious reasons or should we put 'the study of paedophilia' on the school curriculum? forgive me, I couldn't help that remark.

So, come on UK media whilst you still have a bit of freedom of speech left. Explain exactly what paedophilia is. Expose it for what it is. Expose what exactly the levels are. Give guidance to the masses on what it is (without the vigilante inducing,bear-bating headlines). Do the research. Show the recidivist figures. Talk to victims and give them a few column centimetres (anonymously because victims aren't celeb fodder for your pages). Go on, I bet there are many police officers and great journalists out there that would jump at the chance.

Now please tell me if you'd let these people babysit your children? Please tell me as fathers would you continue to remain friends or have any business dealings with a convicted paedophile (how ever powerful/charming they may appear to be? Please tell me as mothers if you knew you were in the company (in anyway) of a paedophile would you be friends with that person on a social level?

editing to add. For anyone who hasn't read this topic or is new to the forum I'd skim past the mad ramblings of Advocatus who talked about Tony Slattery. If I were Tony Slattery I'd be very angry.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 02.02.12 11:42

I have to be a bit careful here, because I respect the parameters of this forum, and this subject leads into some very difficult areas. But, it appears that across the western world something like 0.5% of the child population (1 in 200) go missing every year. By missing I mean they disappear permanently. That is millions of children who just vanish. Child rape, child murder is not a rare and fringe activity perpetrated by the odd wierdo but is a systematic and age old practise that reaches right into the heart of our controlling institutions.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.02.12 12:18

@Ross wrote:I have to be a bit careful here, because I respect the parameters of this forum, and this subject leads into some very difficult areas. But, it appears that across the western world something like 0.5% of the child population (1 in 200) go missing every year. By missing I mean they disappear permanently. That is millions of children who just vanish. Child rape, child murder is not a rare and fringe activity perpetrated by the odd wierdo but is a systematic and age old practise that reaches right into the heart of our controlling institutions.

Thank you Ross, the words I highlighted in red just about sum it up for all of us. We are all careful what we say about paedophilia. As a victim I don't particularly care about curbing my words on the subject. I spent five years of my life locking myself in a bathroom (the only bathroom in the house) when my parents were out. I put wedges under the door to stop him breaking the door down. I opened the bathroom window to listen for when my parents came home. I was shouted at for spending so much time in the bathroom. I was too afraid to have a shower or a bath. I sat with my back to the bathroom door listening to his rants and seeing the door beaten in from the other side. I waited for my parents to come home. I could only have a bath or a shower when they were in the house and then I was a naughty girl for using the bathroom when everyone else wanted to use it. I was afraid to speak. That is only the beginning and I'm sure other victims have much worse to tell.

Nowadays people think that therapy will make that stuff go away (especially the paedophiles) and the bleeding heart interviews on television. It's the botox days I suppose. I don't give a stuff about the figures on paedophilia. I'd like the truth to be published. The truth of paedophilia isn't statistical for me. I don't care if nine cats out of ten prefer Whiskas. I want the truth published about paedophilia and I want a decent newspaper to have the guts to do it. Tell us what is really is. Tell us what a paedophile ring is instead of half-baked scare-mongering headlines, government statistics and an option for people to comment with 'hang them' remarks. Ask Sara Payne what paedophilia is. Ask the judiciary. Ask...just keep asking.

I know that this forum is watched by many people with many different agenda. I'm asking a decent reporter and editor (and there are a lot of you out there) and a decent police officer (and I KNOW there are a lot of you out there) to do something and stop the government dumbing down this serious issue. If high players in government etc are involved so what! expose them too.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 02.02.12 15:15

Surely the number of 1 in 200 is very, very high. Therefore I take it that it also includes older children, early teens etc. who have run away from home. No doubt many of those come to harm too, but I seem to remember the number for missing children up to the age of 4/5 as being very low. The Dutroux case highlighted the ease with which young teenage girls disappeared or were simply taken from East Bloc countries.
For that group I would expect the number to be at least as high as 1 in 200. Probably higher since there may not even be a notification of many missing girls.
Must admit I have no statistics to hand and this is from memory.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 02.02.12 15:40

Yes 1 in 200 is a very high figure, and I cannot verify that but have come across it in a number of places. Child Protection Agencies seem to be procurement agencies for this as Guernsey, Casa Pia, Islington etc have shown. In the last of those you may recall that the investigation was squashed by the then leader of the Council and Tony Blair's next door neighbour Margaret Hodge. When he became PM he made her Minister for Children. If, as I suspect, this is systematic then the people in charge of the statistics would be on board as well and so the scale of the issue could be easily buried. It does seem strange that in the US the FBI has a national database for stolen cars, but does not have one for missing children.

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

There's something seriously wrong with sentencing in UK

Post by aquila on 13.03.15 21:28

Female judge left visibly distressed as she jails paedophile chemist, 30, who raped two-year-old girl and filmed attack

• 'Twisted' sex offender filmed attacks on toddler, who was left traumatised
  • He has shown no remorse and was described as 'devoid of conscience'
  • Judge had to watch footage as part of his sentencing hearing this week
  • She appeared pale after viewing 'lengthy, horrific and graphic' footage
  • Police welcome 15-year sentence and brand paedophile 'vile'

By Richard Spillett for MailOnline
Published: 17:15, 13 March 2015 | Updated: 20:30, 13 March 2015

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 16.03.15 1:13

Would this piece of vermin really be missed if he were to be thrown into a shark-infested ocean?

Many more people would applaud such a fate than a comfortable 15 year prison sentence.

Think of the money saved for not keeping him alive in prison.

And think of those fishes getting fed.

That's some old-school justice for you.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum