The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Statements from other Ocean Club Holidaymakers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Statements from other Ocean Club Holidaymakers

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 15:36

HiDeHo, I totally agree with you that the negligent and boozey parents is a red herring. I believe the other children were being properly minded by an adult.
I am just trying to explain context. I have explained on another thread about the "free" wine. They paid over the odds for the week, the wine was well covered! Free choc's on your pillow in a hotel are not free. The margins are covered in your room rate. It is just marketing. Often on half board Packages with wine inc. people will use their credit card to upgrade. As in enough local wine I fancy a Merlot or whatever and I will pay.

Where the May 3 comes in the police mentioned some of the group appeared inebriated and this would affect their statements. But HiDeHo I strongly agree with everything you say.

They let it slip a few times. One I noticed was DP made a big thing of DW having their key as she was more responsible. Ok, KH alerts them and they jump up and head to 5A, all but DW. DP says he then went up to check his own two and was relieved to see them. How??? DW is sitting at the Tapas with the key.

They want us to tie ourselves in knots with the checking farce. Kid's were always safe apart from Madeleine.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 16.01.12 15:38

Stella wrote:
@Praia wrote:Oh she does. Tanner says she borrowed a fleece to go on her check. Webster says she lent Healy a jacket to go to the Tapas. Strange when she is late and does not see Healy til she's at the bar. Have to check but I think she says she gave it to Healy up there.
Tanner will be happy as long as her purple dress is not mentioned. Thank you Mr Wilkins!
That's right Praia and VERY relevant when considering the possibility that all of the children were dropped off to the one apartment, to be looked after by one adult. UP, being only one possibility.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/ALL-TIMETABLES/Timetable-AFTER-10pm-Disappearance-With-phone-info-1-816776.html

Jane Tanner
just standing
outside the, the door of the apartment mostly, I didn’t really move. trying to, you know, see what was happening. But, no, I was more or less at the bottom, as I say,
at the bottom of the stairs, I’d come down”.
[/size]

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 16.01.12 15:54

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Staff-Rota-and-Statements/Tapas-Staff-Description-of-May-3rd-1-596841.html

RICARDO ALEXANDRE DA LUZ OLIVEIRA

on this occasion, he would immediately take two white and two red bottles of wine and one bottle of water to the table. Their main courses would normally be ready 25 to 30 minutes after their order—a time they used to consume the starters. After starters, the group would normally spend about 15 minutes finishing the main course. Generally, during dinner, he would serve four bottles of wine (two white and two red), which the group completely consumed. On that day, he did not serve any more wine. It was also normal for certain members of the group to order dessert.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Staff-Rota-and-Statements/Tapas-Waiter-Rota-and-Statements-1-537541.html

Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas

In relation to alcohol consumption, it never appeared to me to be excessive. The wine was included in the dinner at Tapas and the functionaries were very generous in this respect. The permission was approximately one bottler per person . According to what I remember, and relative to the consumption of alcohol, there were seven bottles between the nine adults. I believe that on the first or second night they dined in the Tapas, they drank a bit more, perhaps eight or nine bottles of wine. I believe that they were also offered liquor this night, as they had been such good clients. The behavior of the table did not change the night in questions. If anything, the group jested more than usual but no one appeared drunk.

When asked, he said that they would normally stay at the restaurant until 23.30 – 24.00, although some of them would leave earlier, at about 23.00. They were people who showed their satisfaction with the food and would consume on average 8 bottles of wine (4 red, 4 white) between the nine of them, which he considered to be normal consumption for a group of such a number.

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 15:56

Yes HiDeHo thats another. MO dropped RO "up" to apt. where their child was.
No doubt in my mind that they were minded upstairs.
As an aside, DW saying she slept on sofa bed and one child had the other bed room to herself is crazy.
Stella meant to say that sofa beds in T1 and T2 apts here is normal, almost expected.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.01.12 16:03

@Praia wrote:Stella meant to say that sofa beds in T1 and T2 apts here is normal, almost expected.

Then whoever made the McCann booking, could not have been aware of that. Why else would someone with one bed not in use, request an extra one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 16:03

HiDeHo thats not it. There is another which says what the included wine is.

Off Topic I have followed all your work since you started and am in awe. If one day Madeleine gets the justice she deserves, you can be so proud. Thank you. I have wanted to say that for a long time.
You are right, imo. Look behind the lies of negligence. What had to be hidden, what was so terrible that nine adults would rather look like child neglectors???

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 16:06

Stella shall we talk on that thread?? I am not saying they knew, just that sofa beds are run of the mill here.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 16.01.12 16:21

Just a thought about the sofa beds. They are in the main living room, of course they are they are sofas and not private, slap bang in the tooing and froing zone. An extra bed in a bedroom is, private, especially with the shutters down day and night.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum