The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Mm11

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Mm11

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Regist10

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Empty McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter

Post by Gillyspot 12.01.12 16:50

On the find Madeleine facebook page they are advertising a new twitter account

"Please follow our new Portuguese Twitter account. #FindMadeleinePT" (actually @FindMadeleinePT )

I am expecting this is in aid of garnering support for them in Portugal in time for the upcoming Libel trial.

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign/posts/300030726709131

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Empty Re: McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter

Post by Nina 12.01.12 17:52

Gillyspot wrote:On the find Madeleine facebook page they are advertising a new twitter account

"Please follow our new Portuguese Twitter account. #FindMadeleinePT" (actually @FindMadeleinePT )

I am expecting this is in aid of garnering support for them in Portugal in time for the upcoming Libel trial.

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign/posts/300030726709131

Well I for one will not be cheering for them outside the courts. They just never give up do they, what cheek.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Empty Re: McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter

Post by Guest 13.01.12 8:27

Gillyspot wrote:I am expecting this is in aid of garnering support for them in Portugal in time for the upcoming Libel trial.

sarcastic I do not believe for one single minute that any Portuguese person believes in their story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Empty Tom Cruise helps in the search for Ben Needham

Post by Invinoveritas 13.01.12 8:47

Although I´m not a friend of Tom, I can imagine that TM are spitting blood after he has decided to support the search for Ben

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086033/Tom-Cruise-puts-support-decades-long-hunt-kidnapped-boy-Ben.html

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.01.12 9:04

Invinoveritas wrote:Although I´m not a friend of Tom, I can imagine that TM are spitting blood after he has decided to support the search for Ben

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086033/Tom-Cruise-puts-support-decades-long-hunt-kidnapped-boy-Ben.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086033/Tom-Cruise-puts-support-decades-long-hunt-kidnapped-boy-Ben.html[/quote[/url]]

I don't see celebs supporting TM...or will that be miraculously rectified soon.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.01.12 9:08

I'm now waiting for Clarrie to get busy:

'Kate and Gerry are thrilled Katie Homes and Tom Cruise are lending their support to the search for Ben Needham, and are hoping to meet up with them in the near future as they continue their desperate search for Madeleine.' McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter 181154
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 13.01.12 9:13

pennylane wrote:I'm now waiting for Clarrie to get busy:

'Kate and Gerry are thrilled Katie Homes and Tom Cruise are lending their support to the search for Ben Needham, and are hoping to meet up with them in the near future as they continue their desperate search for Madeleine.' McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter 181154

brilliant, my best laugh today:lol!:

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.01.12 9:24

Invinoveritas wrote:
pennylane wrote:I'm now waiting for Clarrie to get busy:

brilliant, my best laugh today:lol!:

Morning Invinoveritas, McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter 260239

That man is so predictable, and often times his attempts to promote his dodgy clients.... backfire miserably.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.12 9:27

Tom Cruise's religion and the £$£$£$ push of masonichip could be behind all this. It will have nothing to do with missing children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.01.12 9:53

Stella wrote:Tom Cruise's religion and the £$£$£$ push of masonichip could be behind all this. It will have nothing to do with missing children.

May be so, Stella! When I worked in San Diego in the 70's, my employers where Scientologists and were constantly trying to get me to go to those bloody seminars. One day we had a visit from the FBI who were looking to "question" a Scientologist co-worker that (I was told) was attempting to use something considered illegal to fuel his car. The two FBI agents really did wear black suits and dark sunglasses! McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter 110921 It was all a bit creepy really, and the monies given over by the members to the church is astronomical which really turned me off completely. Not my cup of tea, but having said that I have known some very nice people that are members of the Church of Scientology.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

McCanns starting a PR Campaign in Portugal on Twitter Empty Tom Cruise

Post by Guest 13.01.12 12:07

He appears to be a McCann fan judging by this photo of his daughter in a Madeleine pose!

http://web.orange.co.uk/celebsandstyle/celebrity/news/281924/Suri-Cruise-is-most-influential-celebrity-child-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top