The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A Long List of Coincidences!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Long List of Coincidences!

Post by Invinoveritas on 13.01.12 17:50

@tigger wrote:
@Invinoveritas wrote:snip from tigger: The statistic of 13000? children going missing in Belgium has to be rubbish, end snip,

according to the Belgian Organisation "Child Fokus", in 2007 there were 2928 new cases of missing children in Belgium, this implies approx. 3 children a day going missing with a population of 10,5 million, these are also Interpol Statistics

Entirely my fault, misread a nought. 1300 children were kidnapped between 1991 and 1996.
Imo that still doesn't mean kidnap for sexual purposes as the great majority of these events are by family members, estranged husbands etc. Many children are found again. This number would also include children who run away from home. There is little evidence that every one of the above was an actual kidnap for pedophiles.
I don't like that site much, it juxta positions a pick and mix set of subjects. I don't think the McCann case has anything to do with Dutroux. Doubtless the McCanns knew about the Dutroux case and used it to shore up their story.
A proportion of Belgian women have married Maroccan or Turkish or other often Islamic men. When the marriage breaks up, it happens quite frequently that the father kidnaps the child to grow up with his family in his own country. So although the quoted percentage of 3 children a day is very high for the country, it doesn't take into account the number of children whose whereabouts are soon established.

Nice to see you back, Invinoveritas, on the ball as ever!

totally agree with your comment as to the circumstances surrounding the disappearances of the children, I'll try and do a breakdown of "abducted" children in Portugal, I have the statistics somewhere, I'll be back

P.S. as much as the Mccanns would like to see this as a pan-european problem, it isn't!

P.P.S. a friend of IJ is a friend of mine

Invinoveritas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 25.09.13 11:29

@russiandoll wrote:“One coincidence, two coincidences – maybe they’re still coincidences. Any more than that and it stops being coincidence.”
 Kate McCann
 (in MADELEINE, by Kate McCann, published in 2011 by Bantam Press, pg. 328)
OK so having found the 'coincidence' thread the first thing I come across is this.

So can Kate please explain -

Kate & Gerry McCann are given an apartment to rent that is owned by none other than a Ruth McCann. 1 coincidence

Ruth McCann lives in Liverpool as does Kates Mother. 2 coincidences

Pauline Frances McCann works at the crèche at OC. That's 3 McCanns who have a connection to the OC.  3 coincidences.

So Kate this has stopped being a coincidence!!

Have always believed that the apartment had been used by K & G previously and they are connected to Ruth McCann, or her late husband in some way, and now to add another McCann to the mix has just necessitated the need for two paracetamol and a lie down in a darkened room to think this through.  LOL!

Trying to see where Pauline F McCann is from as her place of birth has been covered on the passport photocopy.  So far the only P F McCann I can find is based in Londonderry.

windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 14.12.13 11:50

•Was Madeleine McCann a fan of Harry Potter? With all due respect, perhaps not the most tactful question for a child that has vanished, but entirely reasonable given the sheer amount of publicity the case has had. JK Rowling is alleged to have arranged, with the help of her publishers, Bloomsbury, for a poster to be made available for book retailers worldwide. It was suggested that the poster be displayed prominently during the release of her final Potter novel, the Deathly Hallows. Madeleine's mother, Kate McCann, said: "We are overjoyed by this generous offer and would like to thank JK Rowling, her publishers and book retailers for all they are doing to help.” She went on to describe how Madeleine had the first three Harry Potter books and first three DVDs: “Like most other children the world over, she loves the stories.” On a more curious note, Rowling went to Exeter University. Exeter is no stranger to controversy in relation to the case: firstly it is home to the McCann’s ‘Tapas’ friends, Russell O’Brien and Jane Tanner, and secondly it is also the place Robert Murat is alleged to have visited shortly before Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007. Robert’s sister attends the University there. Oh, and Rowling also lived in Portugal too. Is Madeleine the 'snitch' and the great British Public the 'seeker, occassionally set off balance by no-end of 'bludgers' from the mainstream press and Mitchell's not insubstantial PR offensive? Not for me to decide. Sometimes it really does come down to coincidence.

•Does JK Rowling's husband, Dr Neil Murray know Gerry McCann? No. Dr Neil Murray graduated from Glasgow Medical School in 1994. Gerry McCann graduated from the same Medical School in 1992. Given that Medical Degrees take between four and six years to complete, it is likely they were on campus at the same time, mixing in similar circles. However, there is no evidence to suggest the two have ever met. And just to prove that coincidences really do happen: Gerry McCann was born on the very day that JK Rowling's hero, Bobby Kennedy was shot dead in Los Angeles: 05 June 1968. Interesting, but ultimately meaningless.

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 12:10

I'm having a giggle at the thought of the Rocky Horror and Crystal Maze guy Richard O'Brien with Jane Tanner.

It's Russell O'Brien of course.

I remember well when Bobby Kennedy was shot.

I was blissfully unaware then of who entered the world on that day!

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 14.12.13 12:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm having a giggle at the thought of the Rocky Horror and Crystal Maze guy Richard O'Brien with Jane Tanner.

It's Russell O'Brien of course.

I remember well when Bobby Kennedy was shot.

I was blissfully unaware then of who entered the world on that day!

big grin  Well spotted. The Crystal Maze indeed.... titter 

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 12:58

@ChillyHeat wrote:

That's hangovers for you.

Am I alone in finding it unlikely that a three year old would be a "fan" of Harry Potter?

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 14.12.13 13:03

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

That's hangovers for you.

Am I alone in finding it unlikely that a three year old would be a "fan" of Harry Potter?

It keeps getting stranger...

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 13:05

There have been debates about Harry Potter earlier - it doesn't seem very likely was the consensus of opinion but who knows?

Kate also claimed in her book that Madeleine as a very young child liked to sing Pussy Cat Dolls songs.

I get the impression that Kate doesn't have a clue as to what constitutes age-related appropriate entertainment and just makes things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 14.12.13 13:20

Another interesting little detail is Madeleine McCann went missing on the day the SNP came to power - 3rd May 2007.
Compare the logo for the SNP and the ribbon for Madeleine McCann....

Why does J K Rowling get a voice in Politics ???
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-19726112

Maybe because....
“To play those millions of minds, to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus, to guide their aspirations without their knowledge - all this whether in high capacities or in humble - is a big and endless game of chess of ever extraordinary excitement.”

-- Sidney Webb, former leader of Fabian Society
"There is the no small issue of Rowling expressing a particular fondness for children's writer, E. Nesbit who was amongst the founding members of the Fabian Society...

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 14.12.13 14:03

I think its possible that a 3 year old might superficially like the Harry Potter films, but probably only in the sense of watching them for 10 or 20 mins at a time and not really following the story in any depth, just superficially reacting to the action. 

(Source: regular babysitter of a 3 year old nephew!)

Research_Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 14.12.13 15:40

Have any of the T9 used the word "accident" in their statements?  It would be a coincidence if they have not.

Five Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 14.12.13 22:56

spooky !!!

According to the Sunday newspapers,  the x factor finalists were from Glasgow, Leicester and Exeter. Exeter dismissed from competition.
      and there is a 2 hour programme on C4 titled Psychopath Night.

just watching a bit now...

superficial charm, nothing done if it does not benefit them, excessive self- esteem, likes lying and game-playing.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 14.12.13 23:12

I wonder if psychopaths are more likely to marry other psychopaths?

Research_Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 14.12.13 23:28

Is it a coincidence that Rolf Harris gets a mention in David Paynes Rog statement?   big grin 

"Okay. I've got another sketch for you to draw now but I'm not looking for anything to Rolf Harris.'
Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "Just a birds-eye view of your apartment.'
Reply "Yes.'

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 15.12.13 0:03

@russiandoll wrote:spooky !!!

According to the Sunday newspapers,  the x factor finalists were from Glasgow, Leicester and Exeter. Exeter dismissed from competition.

superficial charm, nothing done if it does not benefit them, excessive self- esteem, likes lying and game-playing.

flag 

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 15.12.13 0:06

Risk taking. Stunning lack of empathy. Controlling. Must win.

Every few minutes I was saying 'Who does that remind you of?'

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 15.12.13 0:16

@ChillyHeat wrote:

http://www.forteantimes.com/features/articles/2815/the_illuminati_xfactor.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJf5kZDiJ2E

thinking .....And yes I do think..

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Tragedy-transformed-into-hope-Playground-4602789.php
http://www.np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1skcxv/new_sandy_hook_playground_sign_has_a_kid_forming/ When you click this link....go up to that little blue pic that says it all....

Butterflies, it seems are everywhere.....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum