The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Mm11

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Mm11

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Regist10

Washed Up? Dr Roberts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty Washed Up? Dr Roberts

Post by jd 08.01.12 0:01

Cleanliness is next to godliness, they say. What with a 'hands on' papal greeting and countless other blessings along the way, Kate McCann should be about as close to God already as any mortal might expect to get. But if the proverb should be at all reliable, her actions in Praia da Luz, five years ago now, ought to guarantee her a seat at High Table. The various instances of showering and child bathing though are not nearly so interesting as the one occasion on which she chose to wash a pyjama top belonging to her daughter Madeleine.

The context is brief and familiar. On 3 May, during breakfast, 'she noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it out to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon. Madeleine sometimes drank tea; nevertheless the stain did not appear during breakfast, maybe it happened another day, as Madeleine did not have tea the previous night and the stain was dry.' (KM witness statement, 6.9.07).

This little cameo, despite not having made it to the top of the rostrum in time for the McCanns' first statements to police on May 4, was nevertheless worthy of mention the second time around. And the third, as it is given an equally meritorious mention in 'Madeleine,' Kate's book of remembrance:

'I didn't think of it at the time but the day Madeleine disappeared I noticed what I thought was a tea stain on her Disney pyjama top,' she says. 'I washed it without thinking but looking back, the children hadn't drunk any tea that day and I can't remember her mentioning that she'd spilt anything.'

The obvious discrepancy in these accounts has been pointed out previously (see article: Accounts of the Truth, McCannfiles 8 May 2011). Kate's retrospective use of the pluperfect tense in her book places the washing at the end of the day rather than the beginning. On the one hand therefore we have spontaneous garment washing shortly after breakfast; on the other, it would have occurred nearer tea-time.

The second performance naturally leads one to re-examine the first, when Kate, after having noticed the offensive stain, 'washed it a little later that same morning' so that 'it was dry by the afternoon.'

The parameters bear re-iterating:

Breakfast 8.00 - 8.30 a.m. Pyjamas washed a little later (not somewhat, or much, later). Pyjamas dry by the afternoon (not mid-afternoon or late afternoon).

Now watch closely as we skip through a heavily redacted version of Kate McCann's statement of 6 September, 2007:

'On the 3rd of May .... They washed the children and had breakfast at the apartment between 08:00 and 08:30 a.m .... During breakfast .... She noticed a stain .... on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it out to dry on a small stand .... it was dry by the afternoon .... Madeleine did not have tea the previous night and the stain was dry.

'After breakfast they .... left the apartment.

'After leaving the apartment they left the twins at the crèche .... she supposes that Gerry took Madeleine to the crèche.

'Once the children were delivered, they went to the tennis courts .... Kate's group lesson was at 9:15 .... When her lesson ended at 10:15, she went to the recreation area next to the swimming pool to talk to Russell until Gerry's lesson was over. Afterwards .... they went back together to the apartment until close to 12:15 when she went to Madeleine's crèche to pick her up, together with Fiona Payne.

'... they went to the apartment for lunch .... This would be around 12:35/12:40 .... Lunch lasted around 20 minutes. After finishing lunch they stayed for a while at the apartment, then they went to the recreation area .... They remained at this area for about an hour, maybe more, then they left the twins at the crèche next to the Tapas and both of them took Madeleine to the other crèche.

'After leaving Madeleine at around 2:50 p.m., they both had, once more, a tennis lesson.

'She doesn't remember if they were already wearing appropriate clothes or if they went to the apartment to change.

'The lesson ended an hour later, at around 4:30 p.m. Gerry continued playing tennis .... while she went for a jog .... for around half an hour .... She cannot confirm whether she went to the apartment between the tennis game and the jog.

'When she finished jogging, at around 5:20/5:30 p.m., she went to the Tapas area. Gerry was there, as well as the twins and Madeleine .... Her parents were required to sign the register when the meal was over, at around 5.30 p.m .... Madeleine .... asked Kate to carry her back to the apartment.

'They arrived at the apartment at around 5:40 p.m .... At the apartment they both bathed the children.

'After the children's bath .... she put pyjamas and nappies on the twins, and gave them each a glass of milk and biscuits.'

First things first. Kate McCann was due on the tennis court at 9.15. Once breakfast was concluded they still had to dress the children (all three of them), before leaving the apartment ('On the 3rd of May .... They washed the children and had breakfast') in time to take the infants to their creche before the tennis lesson(s) began. They did not return to the apartment until Gerry's tennis lesson had concluded (11.15) and left it again at 12.15, giving Kate about half-an-hour in all during which to wash Madeleine's pyjama top, three hours and more (a little later?) after she first noticed the stain.

But now it's around noon, by which time the pyjama top was said already to have been dry.

Perhaps Kate meant that it was dry by mid-afternoon or later. That's as maybe. But how can she possibly have known what time the clothing was dry since, having remained in the apartment for a twenty minute lunch (12.40 - 13.00) and 'a while' thereafter, she spent an hour or so at the recreation area before proceeding to the creche(s) once more with the children, then onto more tennis, jogging etc., with no confirmation of any visit to the apartment in the meantime, until they all returned at 5.40 p.m.?

So, unless Kate exploited her 'window of opportunity' between 11.30 and 12.00 in order to wash Madeleine's pyjama top (which could not possibly have been 'dry by the afternoon'), she could not have washed it until the evening (according to her own verification of events). And whilst this interpretation would sit more conveniently with her later description of proceedings (in 'Madeleine') it must, at the same time, suggest that Madeleine was put to bed in wet pyjamas! ('They arrived at the apartment at around 5:40 p.m .... At the apartment they both bathed the children. After the children's bath .... she put pyjamas and nappies on the twins, and gave them each a glass of milk and biscuits.').

Perhaps that accounts for Kate's earlier apparent reluctance to describe exactly how they dressed Madeleine for bed after her bath.

A liquid post-script

'It is believed the entire Portuguese case rests on DNA evidence from body fluids which allegedly suggests that Madeleine's corpse was carried in the boot of the McCanns' hired Renault Scenic. (The Daily Mirror,19.9.2007)

'But the McCanns say the fluids probably came from Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas and sandals which were carried in the boot when the family was moving apartments.'

(These are the very fluids Kate McCann told the Leveson Inquiry did not exist).

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

I wonder if this was blood?

You could add the tea stain to Kates dog bite...searching 6 am next morning...sea bass...nappies...packaged meat leaking...cuddlet cat & clothes contact with dead bodies.....all quotes at the time to pre-empt any future evidence they thought could come to light....erm yep!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty Re: Washed Up? Dr Roberts

Post by tigger 08.01.12 8:43

But on the Saturday ALL the children's clothes, including those of Maddie were washed at the OC laundry. The PJ have a statement of the attendant who did that laundry. I think that Kate also told the police that everything had been washed, apart from the prop Cuddle cat. It was an oversight by the PJ not to have required it, at least for scent.

So by July, we miraculously still have a dirty pair of pyjamas belonging to Maddie. Not the ones with the tea stain for those were washed.
Not the ones she wore when she disappeared either. We now have a child that goes on holiday for a week with three pairs of pyjamas.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.01.12 10:19

tigger wrote:But on the Saturday ALL the children's clothes, including those of Maddie were washed at the OC laundry. The PJ have a statement of the attendant who did that laundry. I think that Kate also told the police that everything had been washed, apart from the prop Cuddle cat. It was an oversight by the PJ not to have required it, at least for scent.

So by July, we miraculously still have a dirty pair of pyjamas belonging to Maddie. Not the ones with the tea stain for those were washed.
Not the ones she wore when she disappeared either. We now have a child that goes on holiday for a week with three pairs of pyjamas.
And for three children that makes 9 pairs.
Perhaps that is why Katie was said to be wearing the same unwashed trousers that she had worn in the Mortuary for the previous two weeks. No more room in the suitcases !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.12 10:22

Perhaps with all the unnecessary clothing that's why there was no room for separate tooth and hair brushes?!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty pjs

Post by russiandoll 08.01.12 14:19

Never did get this about the pj top being washed. Even if you took just 1 pair of pjs for a week's holiday a child could sleep in a short sleeved t- shirt instead of a pj top which you would have to wash and dry very quickly for it to be wearable. I doubt given the temperatures that week that even half a day outside would make it dry enough to wear the same night, especially as bedtime routine was early.
Something real fishy about this. Do not understand it.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 14:22

russiandoll wrote:Never did get this about the pj top being washed. Even if you took just 1 pair of pjs for a week's holiday a child could sleep in a short sleeved t- shirt instead of a pj top which you would have to wash and dry very quickly for it to be wearable. I doubt given the temperatures that week that even half a day outside would make it dry enough to wear the same night, especially as bedtime routine was early.
Something real fishy about this. Do not understand it.

I was thinking this that the temperatures at that time would not be enough to make clothes in less than a day

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty pj top

Post by russiandoll 08.01.12 14:56

In high summer in the med thin cotton tops can be dry in a couple of hours. I doubt in Spring, esp as weather looks to have been cooler on 3rd May 07, that this top would have gone from v damp [ hand-wringing not as good at eliminating excess water as a machine spin] to bone dry by early evening. Plenty of t- shirts taken I would assume, why not just put one of those on a child.
Just why did this top have to be washed quickly, then disappear along with the child who wore them?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty Tea stain

Post by juliet 08.01.12 21:03

Something very odd about this.

Did someone see her on this day, scrubbing away at a stain on a pink top? A cleaner, or even one of the Tapas gang?

Or was she worried Mrs Fenn or another neighbour spotted a stained wet top drying on the patio?

BTW, there was a bloodstain from a trainer in the apartment wasn't there? Why has that been forgotten?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.01.12 22:21

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:But on the Saturday ALL the children's clothes, including those of Maddie were washed at the OC laundry. The PJ have a statement of the attendant who did that laundry. I think that Kate also told the police that everything had been washed, apart from the prop Cuddle cat. It was an oversight by the PJ not to have required it, at least for scent.

And for three children that makes 9 pairs.
Perhaps that is why Katie was said to be wearing the same unwashed trousers that she had worn in the Mortuary for the previous two weeks. No more room in the suitcases !

Previous two weeks and already attended to 6 corpses wearing that same pants!

what amazes me is they didnt deny the dogs scented cadaver they merely gave excuses for it..
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.01.12 23:21

Put it this way, if you came into contact with corpses would you take the same clothes on a holiday? Of course not. kate proved how obsessed she is with washing clothes, washing blinds....yet totally contradicts herself (again!) by saying she wore unwashed clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.01.12 0:18

This was posted by Iris on MMF, I hope she doesn't mind me posting it up on here because she sums it up so very well indeed

Iris wrote:
I'll try and find it again.... but some of them were ....

Tea Stain on Pyjamas = abductor did a dry run and left the "stain"
Children were very tired on the second = abductor did a dry run on the second
Sean likes Sea Bass = which also leaves cadaver scent, apparently
Kate gets bitten by dog = leading to bloody footprint on the Scenic
Gerry's wallet with credit cards gets stolen = still to be resolved. Where did those credit card numbers end up?
Gerry's wallet with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine gets stolen = where might those pictures have ended up?
Kate was working with up to six dead bodies before the holiday = thereby explaining any cadaver scent later found
Sometimes the kids were given Valium (from Ma Healy) = just in case there's a drugs test done on the twins?
The twins got hair cuts = no point in testing their hair now, then.

There were more but I can't remember them offhand as I am quite tired, it's not easy when you are my age and senile

I will add the one single toothbrush all 3 used. Abductor doing a dry run, this is comedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.01.12 0:38

jd wrote:This was posted by Iris on MMF, I hope she doesn't mind me posting it up on here because she sums it up so very well indeed

Iris wrote:
I'll try and find it again.... but some of them were ....

Tea Stain on Pyjamas = abductor did a dry run and left the "stain"
Children were very tired on the second = abductor did a dry run on the second
Sean likes Sea Bass = which also leaves cadaver scent, apparently
Kate gets bitten by dog = leading to bloody footprint on the Scenic
Gerry's wallet with credit cards gets stolen = still to be resolved. Where did those credit card numbers end up?
Gerry's wallet with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine gets stolen = where might those pictures have ended up?
Kate was working with up to six dead bodies before the holiday = thereby explaining any cadaver scent later found
Sometimes the kids were given Valium (from Ma Healy) = just in case there's a drugs test done on the twins?
The twins got hair cuts = no point in testing their hair now, then.

There were more but I can't remember them offhand as I am quite tired, it's not easy when you are my age and senile

I will add the one single toothbrush all 3 used. Abductor doing a dry run, this is comedy

JD, I've not come across the valium thing before. Can you point me in the right direction? I was under the impression that the Mcs said they didn't even give the kids calpol.

Very interesting.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.01.12 8:14

I am fairly sure the 'trousers worn by Katie to deal with the corpses', and the' taking Cuddle cat in to work' were from a family member back in Britain, and did not emanate directly from TM. They date from the days before the gagging order was issued to the family.
I think they can be ignored - even though they have never denied the statements.

Ditto the single toothbrush.
These were IMHO all said to fulfil the prophesy of the innocent explanation for anything that had been found, or not found, or that might be found.
The other items on the list, however, are worthy of further thought and deconstruction.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty Trainer

Post by juliet 09.01.12 13:42

Am I imagining the blood-stained footprint in 5A?

IIRC, it was from a size five or six trainer, and found outside the children's bedroom door.

It is never mentioned now though.

It seems a bit incriminating, I must say.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.12 13:52

juliet wrote:Am I imagining the blood-stained footprint in 5A? Yes

IIRC, it was from a size five or six trainer, and found outside the children's bedroom door.

It is never mentioned now though.
That's because it is tabloid trash.

It seems a bit incriminating, I must say.
You can read the full forensic report here.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHare 10.02.12 12:06

aquila wrote:
jd wrote:

JD, I've not come across the valium thing before. Can you point me in the right direction? I was under the impression that the Mcs said they didn't even give the kids calpol.

I've taken a lot of abuse from certain pro McCann's over this issue.

In the very early days, Susan Healy was interviewed for TV, IIRC she was asked about the posibility that the child had woken, and simply walked out of the appartment. As you might image, regardless of what she may or not know, or even suspected, she was extremely distraught, and probably quite bewildered with the situation in which she found herself.

However, she quite clearly told the interviewer that VALIUM had been adminstered due to sleeping problems. Under normal circumstances, I'd probably give her the benefit of the doubt, and accept that she meant capol, or another mild sedative, but the word she used was VALIUM, and of that, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

The vallium comment was edited out of subsequent broadcasts of the same interview. It was clearly a very damaging comment, possibly made in error, but someone somewhere took the decision to edit that comment from the interview.

Most people would accept that Mrs Healy was upset and confused at the time, however, like many other things, there's a complete denial that the event ever happened, and those of us who dare raise the issue, find ourselves on the end of threats and abuse.
TheHare

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Washed Up? Dr Roberts Empty valium - coloboma

Post by Miraflores 10.02.12 16:47

The vallium comment was edited out of subsequent broadcasts of the same
interview. It was clearly a very damaging comment, possibly made in
error, but someone somewhere took the decision to edit that comment from
the interview.

In a similar vein, I am quite sure that I saw an interview with where Kate McCann said that Madeleine had an eye-defect called a coloboma. I have hunted and hunted for that interview but it seems to have been whoosed.

I wouldn't have known what a coloboma if I hadn't heard her say so.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 10.02.12 18:12

Miraflores wrote:
the interview.

In a similar vein, I am quite sure that I saw an interview with where Kate McCann said that Madeleine had an eye-defect called a coloboma. I have hunted and hunted for that interview but it seems to have been whoosed.

Well, Gerry used the word 'coloboma' in the Piers Morgan interview, the transcript is on site somewhere.
Now the 'valium' thing is interesting - however distraught you are, you wouldn't say 'valium' by mistake... I wasn't aware it was really prescribed for sleep issues in kids, however I know its used for the likes of seizures and muscle spasms? I get prescribed one a day and have just looked for the patient leaflet to quote from but they don't put one in every week - and this is one of those weeks!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 10.02.12 18:25

rainbow-fairy wrote:
Miraflores wrote:
the interview.

Well, Gerry used the word 'coloboma' in the Piers Morgan interview, the transcript is on site somewhere.
Now the 'valium' thing is interesting - however distraught you are, you wouldn't say 'valium' by mistake... I wasn't aware it was really prescribed for sleep issues in kids, however I know its used for the likes of seizures and muscle spasms? I get prescribed one a day and have just looked for the patient leaflet to quote from but they don't put one in every week - and this is one of those weeks!

Valium is as you say used for seizures and muscle spasms, it can make you somnolent and that is why it is recommended not to drive or operate heavy equipment, it is definetly not the prime choice for putting children or adults to bed, there are many modern derivants of the original (Valium) that are very effective i.e. Midazolam (Dormicum, Hypnovel and Versed)

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 27.07.14 17:35

Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens).
Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Valium is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms.
Valium is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Valium may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Important information
You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar medicines (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, narrow-angle glaucoma, a severe breathing problem, or sleep apnea.
Do not use Valium if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby.

Do not start or stop taking Valium during pregnancyWashed Up? Dr Roberts Lb_icon1 without your doctor's advice. Diazepam may cause harm to an unborn baby, but having a seizure during pregnancy could harm both the mother and the baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnantWashed Up? Dr Roberts Lb_icon1 while taking this medicine for seizures.
Before you take Valium, tell your doctor if you have glaucoma, asthma or other breathing problems, kidney or liver disease, seizures, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction, mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts.
Do not drink alcohol while taking Valium. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol.
Never take more of this medication than your doctor has prescribed. An overdose of Valium can be fatal.
Valium may be habit forming. Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction

Before taking this medicine
You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar drugs (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have:

• myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder);
  • severe liver disease;
  • narrow-angle glaucoma;
  • a severe breathing problem; or
  • sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep).

To make sure Valium is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have any of these conditions:

• open-angle glaucoma;
  • asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
  • kidney or liver disease;
  • epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
  • a history of mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
  • a history of drug or alcohol addiction.

Valium may be habit forming.
Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
FDA pregnancy category D. If you take Valium for anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, or muscle spasms, do not use this medicine if you are pregnant.
It could harm the unborn baby.
Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Valium may cause low blood pressure, breathing problems, or addiction and withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother takes the medication during pregnancy.
See also: Pregnancy and breastfeeding warnings (in more detail)
If you take Valium for seizures, do not start or stop taking this medicine during pregnancy without your doctor's advice. Valium may cause harm to an unborn baby, but having a seizure during pregnancy could harm both the mother and the baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking Valium for seizures.
Diazepam can pass into breast milkWashed Up? Dr Roberts Icon1 and may harm a nursing baby.
You should not breast-feed while using this medicine.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 6 months old.
The sedative effects of Valium may last longer in older adults.
Accidental falls are common in elderly patients who take benzodiazepines.
Use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury while you are taking Valium.

How should I take Valium?
Take Valium exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Valium should be used for only a short time. Do not take this medication for longer than 12 weeks (3 months) without your doctor's advice.
Do not stop using Valium suddenly, or you could have increased seizures or unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctorWashed Up? Dr Roberts Lb_icon1 how to safely stop using this medicine.
Call your doctor at once if you feel that this medicine is not working as well as usual, or if you think you need to use more than usual.
While using Valium, you may need frequent blood tests at your doctor's office.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
After you have stopped using this medicine, flush any unused pills down the toilet. Disposal of medicines by flushing is recommended to reduce the danger of accidental overdose causing death. This advice applies to a very small number of medicines only. The FDA, working with the manufacturer, has determined this method to be the most appropriate route of disposal and presents the least risk to human safety.
Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. Valium is a drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attentionWashed Up? Dr Roberts Icon1 or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Valium can be fatal.
Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, loss of balance or coordination, limp or weak muscles, or fainting.
What should I avoid?
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Do not drink alcohol while taking Valium. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with diazepam and lead to unwanted side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.

Valium side effects
Get emergency medical helpWashed Up? Dr Roberts Icon1 if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Valium: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:

• confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
  • unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
  • depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
  • hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility;
  • new or worsening seizures;
  • weak or shallow breathing;
  • a feeling like you might pass out;
  • muscle twitching, tremor;
  • loss of bladder control; or
  • little or no urinating.

Common Valium side effects may include:

• memory problems;
  • drowsiness, tired feeling;
  • dizziness, spinning sensation;
  • feeling restless or irritable;
  • muscle weakness;
  • nausea, constipation;
  • drooling or dry mouth, slurred speech;
  • blurred vision, double vision;
  • mild skin rash, itching; or
  • loss of interest in sex.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical adviceWashed Up? Dr Roberts Icon1 about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
See also: Side effects (in more detail)
What other drugs will affect Valium?
Taking Valium with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous or life-threatening side effects. Ask your doctor before taking Valium with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with this medicine, especially:

• cimetidine;
  • omeprazole;
  • phenytoin;
  • an antibiotic--clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
  • an antidepressant such as fluoxetine, fluoxetine, and others;
  • antifungal medicine--itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole;
  • heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem, nicardipine, quinidine, verapamil, and others; or
  • HIV/AIDS medicine--atazanavir, delavirdine, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, or ritonavir.

This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with Valium, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide

http://www.drugs.com/valium.html

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 27.07.14 17:37

As a matter of interest and me being me, how can body fluids derive from sweaty sandals and Maddie's dry clothing?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.07.14 6:39

Hobs wrote:As a matter of interest and me being me, how can body fluids derive from sweaty sandals and Maddie's dry clothing?

To add to the list of causes to explain the DNA in the car:

didn't Philomena say that it would mean that the only way it could get there was if somebody had dug up the body and purposely contaminated the car with her DNA?
I think she said 'planted' rather than contaminated.  laughat 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 7:28

tigger wrote:
Hobs wrote:As a matter of interest and me being me, how can body fluids derive from sweaty sandals and Maddie's dry clothing?

To add to the list of causes to explain the DNA in the car:

didn't Philomena say that  it would mean that the only way it could get there was if somebody had dug up the body and purposely contaminated the car with her DNA?
I think she said 'planted'  rather than contaminated.  laughat 
Which body?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 7:37

Can only be that of Madeleine - Stephen Birch came up with that theory too.

Interesting if Philomena did make a quote that accepted that her niece was dead and buried somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top