The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Mm11

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Mm11

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Regist10

Operation Grange Remit

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation Grange Remit

Post by BigRon 11.10.13 18:32

Have tweeted to BoJo's @MayorofLondon Twitter account - already getting retweets and favourites in less than 20 seconds. Tweet reads:

Can MOPAC explain why Op Grange has spent over £3 million of public funds without investigating the McCanns? #McCann

Let's see how this one goes....
BigRon

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 19:25

BigRon wrote:Have tweeted to BoJo's @MayorofLondon Twitter account - already getting retweets and favourites in less than 20 seconds. Tweet reads:

Can MOPAC explain why Op Grange has spent over £3 million of public funds without investigating the McCanns? #McCann

Let's see how this one goes....
Any chance it will be be for I peg out:biggrin: only this case is taking its toll on me
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 20:49

Isn't amazing: a high ranking law enforcement officer uses the power of his organization plus ca 40 men, plus > 3 million ₤ plus the media to influence a trial in another country.

Unbelievable.

I hope they all get what they deserve, sooner rather than later.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 09.11.13 22:01

Tony Bennett wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:"Op Grange Remit

The support and expertise proffered by the Commissioner will be provided by the Homicide & Serious Crime Command - SCD1.

The activity, in the first instance, will be that of an ‘investigative review’. This will entail a review of the whole of the investigation(s) which have been conducted in to the circumstances of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.

The focus of the review will be of the material held by three main stakeholders (and in the following order of primacy);

The Portuguese Law Enforcement agencies.
UK Law Enforcement agencies,
Other private investigative agencies/staff and organisations.

The investigative review is intended to collate, record and analyse what has gone before.

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter...
The words I've highlighted in blue leave absolutely no room for doubt.

The Scotland Yard Review Team, by those words, has nailed its colours unequivocally and irrevocably to the mast: THE ABDUCTION OF MADELEINE IS A FACT.

It would have made all the difference if the SY Review remit had said 'as if the disappearance occurred in the UK'.

But they didn't. They chose their words very carefully and deliberately: 'as if the abduction occurred in the UK'.

That means that all stories of abductors and 'sightings' will be eagerly received by them.

And that also means that all evidence that there was no abduction will be consigned to the waste paper basket.

I cannot imagine that there has ever been such a police review in this country of a missing person's case, where a huge review has ruled out from the beginning anything else except an abdcution - one which is said to hve occurred in a 3-minute time frame, with no forensic evidence of an abdutor and no witness except Jane Tanner.

It's as simple as that - and just in fact precisely as our Prime Minister promised to the British people:

"The purpose of the review is to help the family".

Cheshire Cat wrote:I don't think anyone should be suprised by the use of the word "abduction". This review is a McCann review, "abduction" is therefore the assumption.
I don't think that's correct, Cheshire Cat. The remit does not use words like 'assumption', 'working assumption' or 'hypothesis' in relation to the McCanns' claims that Madeleine was abducted. The SY Review Team/Operation Grange detectives are, on the contrary, emphatic in their explicit reference to 'the abduction'.

Daisy wrote:Thanks Gillyspot. Who/what is the Gold Group?
The Gold Group is a group of a force's most senior officers who take all the major decisions in all of the 'big' cases.
And you have been correct about it to this day. thumbup
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 10.11.13 1:22

How many persons of interest are left over?
The Scotland Yard started with 38,it went up to 41 and and please don't tell me that there are 92 now.
bellum

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 10:58

I am not sure where to put this, so Admin, please move if necessary.

I've just seen a FOI doc on http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2012/may_2012/2011120000806.pdf

which clearly demonstrates to on the very day that the Sun published McCs bombshell-letter to Cameron, May 12, 2011, Theresa May wrote a letter to Sir Paul Stephenson requesting the Met to take up the offer of the PJ to co-operate wit them on their review [started March 2011] on the McCann case ...

She mentions that
- the HO had continued to liaise with the Portuguese authorities
- the offer of of co-operation resulted from discussion between the UK ambassador and the PJ
- the request is supported  by  PM Cameron and
- the full costs will be covered by a Special Grant [HO]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 11:59

Angelique wrote:BigRon

This is only what I think is going on. 

I think we have a lot of history we can refer to in this case.

Yes, “they” are happy to let it seem like the McCanns dictate the reconstruction – well everything.

As you say we can list all the things that don't add up. Not answering truthfully or not answering at all.  The contradictions, the Statements, the Rogatory Statements, the dogs, the evidence even, the way the SY and Leicester Police handle them (K & G) with kid gloves. 

It all, to me anyway, seems as though its an on-going protection exercise. Not just PR but "official protection". PR is only part of the package.

Maybe top of the list at the moment is the Investigation by SY. I think “they” were waiting for us to get fed up with wasting taxpayer’s money and were hoping we would ask for it to cease. Let the matter drop. But even after spending copious amounts of our money unfortunately for them this has not occurred. Instead we have been patiently waiting for some sort of result!

They want us to swallow their hype but when we don’t react accordingly they get impatient.

So it has dragged on for long enough, in their estimation, and has reached a point where they have to intervene and instigate some sort of flashpoint – hence the Crimewatch programme. It serves its purpose. It may well result with some poor soul maybe long dead being blamed. So depending on our reaction or what happens in the media (one can never tell what will interfere at any one time) they await the resulting outcome and will react accordingly again. But really is just another "in your face" insult to our intelligence.

I have tried to explain before why I think they have allowed the McCanns to have a fund without it sounding vile and despicable that they would do this. It’s horrible to think this but I think it is with permission from those that are helping them.

As in: how were two penniless fledgling doctors able to make a down payment of 185.000.00 on their Queniborough house? 
IIRC that payment showed up when someone examined their mortgage histories. 
Correct me if I'm wrong
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 12:05

Châtelaine wrote:I am not sure where to put this, so Admin, please move if necessary.

I've just seen a FOI doc on http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2012/may_2012/2011120000806.pdf

which clearly demonstrates to on the very day that the Sun published McCs bombshell-letter to Cameron, May 12, 2011, Theresa May wrote a letter to Sir Paul Stephenson requesting the Met to take up the offer of the PJ to co-operate wit them on their review [started March 2011] on the McCann case ...

She mentions that
- the offer of of co-operation resulted from discussion between the UK ambassador and the PJ
So, someone pre-empted the in-depth and unbiased inquiry intended by Theresa May, catapulting in on the very same day she ordered it: the Abduction remit and the open threats agains mrs May herself by Rupert Murdochs flunkies?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 12:09

Interesting, isn't it ...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 22.11.13 13:07

Châtelaine wrote:I am not sure where to put this, so Admin, please move if necessary.

She mentions that
So its possible that the McCanns hastily wrote that front page letter to Cameron to make it appear it was THEY who were requesting the review, not that it was already a done deal?  

I got the impression that the McCanns would have been happy to 'stick' at the Petition stage.  That is, it was a nice little earner with its paypal button, and the target of 100,000 could have dragged on for years.  I've always felt that the Review and the Investigation were a case of 'be careful what you wish for'.  The McCanns had to appear as if they wanted the case re-opened - we all know they didn't - in order to get the media spotlight, the annual Madeleine Day, not having taken off.  We can only imagine their predicament.  They needed the media to appeal for cash, but even they couldn't be that tacky, so they have had to keep up the pretence of a search for a live child.  

I sometimes wonder if we will ever know the magnitude of the lies they have told, but I am sure for years to come we will be watching and re-watching, the ease with which these two lunatics hoodwinked three prime ministers and a nation's press to the extent that their word was accepted in a Public Enquiry and used as part of a sinister campaign to curb our rights to Freedom of Speech.  

Scotland Yard pronouncements of the McCanns' innocence and spurious abductor stories in the tabloids have not made one iota of difference to public opinion, few now believe the McCann party line after the 'suppression' story and their greedy demands for damages. The Crimewatch program appears to have had the effect of more people suspecting the parents than ever before.  

I apologise, I have gone off topic. If the Review was a 'done deal' before the pleading letter appeared on the front page of the Sun, then it suggests it was a PR exercise and a quick 'it was our idea anyway' gesture.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 13:31

Cristobell wrote:

She mentions that
So its possible that the McCanns hastily wrote that front page letter to Cameron to make it appear it was THEY who were requesting the review, not that it was already a done deal?  

I got the impression that the McCanns would have been happy to 'stick' at the Petition stage.  That is, it was a nice little earner with its paypal button, and the target of 100,000 could have dragged on for years.  I've always felt that the Review and the Investigation were a case of 'be careful what you wish for'.  The McCanns had to appear as if they wanted the case re-opened - we all know they didn't - in order to get the media spotlight, the annual Madeleine Day, not having taken off.  We can only imagine their predicament.  They needed the media to appeal for cash, but even they couldn't be that tacky, so they have had to keep up the pretence of a search for a live child.  

I sometimes wonder if we will ever know the magnitude of the lies they have told, but I am sure for years to come we will be watching and re-watching, the ease with which these two lunatics hoodwinked three prime ministers and a nation's press to the extent that their word was accepted in a Public Enquiry and used as part of a sinister campaign to curb our rights to Freedom of Speech.  

Scotland Yard pronouncements of the McCanns' innocence and spurious abductor stories in the tabloids have not made one iota of difference to public opinion, few now believe the McCann party line after the 'suppression' story and their greedy demands for damages. The Crimewatch program appears to have had the effect of more people suspecting the parents than ever before.  

I apologise, I have gone off topic. If the Review was a 'done deal' before the pleading letter appeared on the front page of the Sun, then it suggests it was a PR exercise and a quick 'it was our idea anyway' gesture.
You're probably right. 

But this would imply someone from Theresa Mays cabinet leaking to CM, wouldn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 13:50

There are many possibilities for leakages [Brooks, Coulson, Mitchell ....]. It looks like a sieve from time to time.

But - it seems to be absolutely certain now, that the Sun letter was meant to insinuate that it was the McCs, who were asking for the review and the Sun could subsequently claim "victory" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 02.12.13 13:29

I don`t know the law in UK or  Portugal, but is it  crime to know something about a crime and not report it to the police? I am not talking about accomplices but simply people who know but say nothing. If so, have either police forces shone a spotlight on everyone with any contact with OC reminding them of the law.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 08.03.16 10:29

So after SY have finished their 'review' and they release their findings, recommendations blah blah, I guess then the PJ will then respond ?

If this is still an open investigation by the PJ and they need to recall witnesses, suspects etc and as most of them are in the UK, will they need to extradite those people back to Portugal ?

For example if the McCann are made arguidos again (can they be?) will there be a drawn out extradition proceeding ?
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 11.05.17 13:45

Maybe they should lend this to the Met?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4495164/AI-solve-crimes-studying-police-data.html

Move over Sherlock: AI detective Valcri solves crimes using deductions made from MILLIONS of pieces data

• Valcri was created by scientists at the University of Middlesex in London 
  • It scans millions of police files to suggest how and why a crime happened
  • West Midlands Police has recently been testing Valcri with historical data 
  • Its creators hope to implement the system in real-time in the near future

vincit omnia veritas
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange Remit - Page 3 Empty solving a crime-Valcri

Post by willowthewisp 11.05.17 14:10

mootle wrote:Maybe they should lend this to the Met?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4495164/AI-solve-crimes-studying-police-data.html

Move over Sherlock: AI detective Valcri solves crimes using deductions made from MILLIONS of pieces data

• Valcri was created by scientists at the University of Middlesex in London 
  • It scans millions of police files to suggest how and why a crime happened
  • West Midlands Police has recently been testing Valcri with historical data 
  • Its creators hope to implement the system in real-time in the near future

Hi Mootle,Isn't this a bit like solving a "Crime by computer"when it relies on Information"put into the system"garbage in garbage out syndrome,it is interdependent on the person processing the input of information,sorry to sound cynical,but you only have to follow the case of Madeleine McCann-Operation Grange,Remit?
No one can explain how so many"Powerful people"became embroiled in a"Missing Person case" right from the start of the Reported disappearance 3 May 2007,by her Parents,who are not suspects,along with the Tapas 7/9?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top