The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Nigel Nessling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nigel Nessling

Post by Guest on 02.01.12 17:35

Sorry, wouldn't normally waste space quoting any of these sort of sites, but hey ho, it's back to work tomorrow for most so here's something to make you spit coffee Just seen this on MM, hope they don't mind my using it. Apparently Mr Nessling has written a book

Nigel Nessling writes.................................

....Now it has long been a proven fact that the Policia Judiciaria have planted a number of stoolpigeons on most of the hate sites, in order to better misguide the more weak minded and attempt to steer public opinion away from the search for Madeleine and towards blaming the parents for her disappearance.
In fact it is now known that the famous 48 questions that Kate McCann was advised by her solicitor not to answer were compiled, not by the PJ, as you might have expected, but by members of another hate site, the Three Arguido's. (We know this to be true because several of the questions refer to so-called `Extracts from Kate's diary', extracts that, by the time of the questioning, had already been declared false by the PJ themselves.
Despite the fact that these extracts have been proven to be faked by a Portuguese journalist, on the orders of his editor, many Mars bars still believe then to be true, and thus the questions were still put to Kate).
One such stoolie is a moderator on a particularly notorious site known as Missing Madeleine. This poster, a vile woman who goes under the name of Claudia79 has publicly admitted to personally working very closely with Amaral himself, translating files, e-mails and so on.
So closely, in fact, it is totally unreasonable to accept she does not know the true character of the man, or his background of massive debt, threats to people's lives, his violence towards suspects or, most importantly, his involvement in the covering up of Madeleine's abduction.....

Amaral and his team have gone to extraordinary lengths to prevent a serious police investigation from taking place. It should be remembered that not only is Portugal a stronghold of Freemasons, it was ruled until recently by kings from the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, as are Britain and Belgium. All three countries have serious paedophile and ritual satanist problems. Madeira carries the cross of the Knights of Christ on it's flag.

see: http://XXXnigelnessling.wordpress.com

laugh

Back to top Go down

Re: Nigel Nessling

Post by Marian on 02.01.12 17:44

In case anyone was feeling down after Christmas, this should do the trick in cheering them up. I should think that the Missing Madeleine forum is delighted to be singled out for a mention - it's usually this one that upsets the pros!

P.S. Link to a previous topic about dear old Nigel.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3115-noted-soothsayer-nigel-nessling-prophesyeth?highlight=nigel

Marian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 02.01.12 17:48

Goodness, just how much slander, defamation and libel can be squeezed into one page? Not to mention unhelpful, ludicrous, speculation, lie, myth and innuendo!

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 02.01.12 20:35

thank you for bringing this over,havent laughed so much in ages,what a complete k***,does any one take him seriously

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 02.01.12 20:47

candyfloss wrote:Sorry, wouldn't normally waste space quoting any of these sort of sites, but hey ho, it's back to work tomorrow for most so here's something to make you Just seen this on MM, hope they don't mind my using it. Apparently Mr Nessling has written a book

Nigel Nessling writes.................................

....Now it has long been a proven fact that the Policia Judiciaria have planted a number of stoolpigeons on most of the hate sites, in order to better misguide the more weak minded and attempt to steer public opinion away from the search for Madeleine and towards blaming the parents for her disappearance.
In fact it is now known that the famous 48 questions that Kate McCann was advised by her solicitor not to answer were compiled, not by the PJ, as you might have expected, but by members of another hate site, the Three Arguido's. (We know this to be true because several of the questions refer to so-called `Extracts from Kate's diary', extracts that, by the time of the questioning, had already been declared false by the PJ themselves.
Despite the fact that these extracts have been proven to be faked by a Portuguese journalist, on the orders of his editor, many Mars bars still believe then to be true, and thus the questions were still put to Kate).

One such stoolie is a moderator on a particularly notorious site known as Missing Madeleine. This poster, a vile woman who goes under the name of Claudia79 has publicly admitted to personally working very closely with Amaral himself, translating files, e-mails and so on.
So closely, in fact, it is totally unreasonable to accept she does not know the true character of the man, or his background of massive debt, threats to people's lives, his violence towards suspects or, most importantly, his involvement in the covering up of Madeleine's abduction.....

Amaral and his team have gone to extraordinary lengths to prevent a serious police investigation from taking place. It should be remembered that not only is Portugal a stronghold of Freemasons, it was ruled until recently by kings from the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, as are Britain and Belgium. All three countries have serious paedophile and ritual satanist problems. Madeira carries the cross of the Knights of Christ on it's flag.

see: http://XXXnigelnessling.wordpress.com

I've always suspected it and this proves it. Nigel Nessling is a nut job!
If you re-read the bit in bold, it just is utter gibberish!
So, Mr Nessling tries to tell us the 48 questions were not PJ questions, rather they were compiled by 3A's members! And yet, he THEN tells us the questions were nonetheless put to Kate! Who by??? Brenda Ryan? Words can't describe the dross he comes out with, can they?
Oh, and italics, a 'proven to be fake diary' - is this the cause of Kate's 'mental rape' - a FAKED DIARY?
Pur-lease.
This man is beyond deluded.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 02.01.12 21:37

Thanks for posting this Candyfloss, we all needed a bit of light relief, but who would have thought that it would come from Nessie.

It seems that he does have a sense of humour after all then. laugh

Thanks Nigel

sharonl

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 18.05.16 7:46

Can I please resurrect this topic, given all the horrible things that the deluded crackpot Nessling wrote about Dr Amaral, and forum and blog members in general.  Is he still commenting on the case, does anyone know?

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.05.16 7:51

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:Can I please resurrect this topic, given all the horrible things that the deluded crackpot Nessling wrote about Dr Amaral, and forum and blog members in general.  Is he still commenting on the case, does anyone know?

This was posted on the Laid Bare blog the other day http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/nigel-nesslings-51-questions-to-goncalo_14.html

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 18.05.16 8:10

Nigel's "51 Questions" are pretty old, though.  Maybe the Laid Bare people just came across it recently.  Who was the other one, Adrian somebody?  I forget the second name, it'll come back to me when I'm not thinking about it.  Poor Nigel really did strike me as being completely unhinged.  I just wondered whether he still actually believes all this Second Coming stuff.

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 18.05.16 8:13

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:Nigel's "51 Questions" are pretty old, though.  Maybe the Laid Bare people just came across it recently.  Who was the other one, Adrian somebody?  I forget the second name, it'll come back to me when I'm not thinking about it.  Poor Nigel really did strike me as being completely unhinged.  I just wondered whether he still actually believes all this Second Coming stuff.
Adrian Upshon.

Welcome to the forum by the way welcome

happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 18.05.16 8:17

That's the one.  TY!

BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top