The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pamalam site - gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pamalam site - gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk

Post by aiyoyo on 30.12.11 17:42

@Gillyspot wrote:Pamalam is upset about all the sniping that has been going on betweet "anti" McCann believers and she has been getting some of the flack herself and simply has just had enough. From MM.

"Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Come on everyone, this just isn't true, with all the back biting over the last couple of years why would pamalam suddenly close it now. Come on folks of all the times to close it she choses NOW,,,, FEB 2012 is going tobe biggest event to happen in this case for 4.8 years, WHY WOULD SHE GIVE IN NOW!!! this just dosen't sit right with me, however bad it is, whatever back biting goes on..... you believe in what you believe in and nothing changes that end of, as already said you can delete stuff you don't like when its YOUR blogg, this is an excuse to close this excellant site IMO I think we have another Bren here, sorry to my dear MM posters if this offends,,,, but this is just MY opinion. "

Pamalam "If that smiley means what I think it means. I am highly insulted. It is comments like that, that makes me realize that I have made the correct decision."

I have emailed her and from her response I don't think she will change her mind quickly. To be honest I can't blame her if she has been getting abuse and little thanks for her work.

What a shame!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton on 30.12.11 19:46

I can't imagine pamalam ever seriously believed that one day the pros and antis and fence-sitters would all come together in one great crusade. She would have known better, since Day One. I can only think it's part of a bigger picture with Sargeants and MCF. A kind of cleansing is going on. The one place where it has been made clear is MCF, where kazlux returned after two years doing "other things", and decreed that "this isn't supposed to be a place for you lot to hang out". Meaning, a few harmless and amiable chatterers. Only those of the one true faith were made welcome. (Consequently, they are apparently down to about four people there now).
Pre-2012, no doubt. No dissenting voices wanted.
But quite where that leaves Sargeants, which was clearly staffed by big butch NCOs with large 'taches and even larger tattoos, and pamalam, who may not have had 'tache or tattoo at all - I don't know.

kikoraton
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 30.12.11 21:33

I am sorry to disagree with you, Kikoraton. The Sargeants contained the biggest pile of anti-Semitic horse manure I have ever had the misfortune to read, and I think that Black Watch(?) was the biggest troll of them all. I am not sorry that it has gone.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 30.12.11 23:41

Could be a new push to shut us all up? I wouldn't be surprises at all.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.12 22:30

THE SITE IS BACK AS AN ARCHIVE RECORD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 04.01.12 22:41

Thanks Pamalam. You are amazing! roses

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 04.01.12 22:51

A big round of applause for Pamalam!

She merits it. Thank you.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.01.12 23:04

clapping1 smug

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 05.01.12 4:45

@aiyoyo wrote:A big round of applause for Pamalam!

She merits it. Thank you.

Thank you Pamalam your site is to good to lose Mrs Mrs thumbsup clapping1 clapping1

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.12 14:52

Update from Pamalam..............

pamalam3Pamalam

#McCann For people having problems accessing http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk Please delete old link from favourites then clear internet history

2 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.05.14 22:24

I thought this was interesting. From Gerry's Blogs:

Day 66 08/08/2007

A small event took place in Porto, in the north of Portugal, today to remember missing children. It was at a large schools end of year musical and the children and staff released balloons.

It is good that local communities are staging events like this and we thank them for remembering Madeleine.

We were glad to hear the young British girl kidnapped in Nigeria was returned safely today.

Day 67 09/08/2007

No major news today but it was heartening to see both the British and Portuguese Prime Ministers, Gordon Brown and Jose Socrates, publicly pledge they would continue to do everything to help find Madeleine.

--------------------------------------------------------

Could this be the father of the above kidnapped child in Nigeria?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6949265.stm

Dated 16th August 2007 (7 days after Gerry blogged the good news) - this:

Nigeria kidnap girl's father dies

The father of a three-year-old British girl who was kidnapped in Nigeria has died a month after her ordeal.
The family of County Durham-born Michael Hill, 60, said they believed the stress of daughter Margaret's abduction had triggered a heart attack.

She was snatched by gunmen as she went to school and held for four days while they demanded a ransom.

Mr Hill, an oil worker in Nigeria, had offered to hand himself over in exchange for Margaret.

The Foreign Office confirmed he had died at home in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, on 8 August as a result of a medical condition.

We all can't help but think it was that terrible ordeal which has triggered his death  
Catherine Duffy
Mr Hill had moved to Nigeria a decade ago.

He was operations director for the US oil company Lone Star and ran a karaoke bar with his third wife, Oluchi, also known as Tina.

His funeral is expected to take place in Port Harcourt.

Mr Hill had planned to return to Murton, County Durham, for a family reunion.

His sister, Catherine Duffy, of Murton, told the Northern Echo newspaper: "We all can't help but think it was that terrible ordeal which has triggered his death."

She added she had spoken to Oluchi, who agreed.

Mrs Duffy said: "She is very low and she confirmed to us that his death certificate stated he had died of a heart attack."

Mrs Duffy said she hoped to arrange a memorial service in County Durham.

-------------------------
May 2014

Abduction :Every parent's nightmare - Gordon Brown

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum