The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Were they all part of an experiment....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Were they all part of an experiment....

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.12.11 16:07

ha yes indeed. Always that distancing.... very odd. I just don't understand how KM can point blank say that they 'never called her anything of the sort (Maddie)' when quite clearly, they DID!!! How did that go unnoticed by the authorities..pure lies.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 27.12.11 16:46

[quote="Upsy Daisy"]ha yes indeed. Always that distancing.... very odd. I just don't understand how KM can point blank say that they 'never called her anything of the sort (Maddie)' when quite clearly, they DID!!! How did that go unnoticed by the authorities..pure lies.[/quote

In the video of the children sitting on the stairs, Amélie says quite plainly, 'Maddies shoes'.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.12.11 16:50

it's as if KM wants us to believe so much and she herself believes her own lies and is downright offended if anyone dares challenge her. No Katey we can see evidence to the contrary....derrrrrrrr.......

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 27.12.11 17:37

Stella wrote:

@Genbug wrote:
@Marian wrote:Now I'm getting confused - more so than normal! The date 12th March 2003 on a police document could simply be the result of a clerical error.

I'm certain you are right Marian, the date on her birth certificate clearly says date of birth is 12 May and registered on 5 June.

The much later date at the bottom, 5 Feb 2009, would be the date that particular cert was issued to whoever bought it.

But you missed the bit where it says "by declaration dated 30th May 2003"

I think that is a fake document and should be discounted.

Stella, my grandchildrens birth certs are the same, as the declaration was made at the local registration office, but the registration was made at the county office a few days later presumably when the local office sent the details to them. It could be that Kate made the declaration at say, Rothley register office, but the actual registration has to be made in Leicester as that was where Madeleine was born. It just saves travelling to the main registry office. I know that's the case with my grandchildren anyway.

P.S - I've PMed you!

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.12.11 17:50

@Upsy Daisy wrote:ha yes indeed. Always that distancing.... very odd. I just don't understand how KM can point blank say that they 'never called her anything of the sort (Maddie)' when quite clearly, they DID!!! How did that go unnoticed by the authorities..pure lies.

I've always thought, as soon as I realized it was not true they always called her Madeleine (neither of them seems to be able to pronounce it in any case Maddellyn?), it was to make it psychologically easier to talk about her. Maddie would be too close to the bone.
This is at present also the case with 'Baby Lisa' in the US, I think Pat Brown has also commented on the distancing of the parents by calling the child something else then when she was alive.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 28.12.11 8:51

Yes tigger....perhaps her 'pet name' is too close to the bone and you may be right about that, distancing her by using her formal name helps to ease their conscience. I know that parents call their children by their full name when reprimanding them so in a way sort of distancing themselves from the friendliness of a pet name in order to discipline them effectively. I knew when I'd done something wrong I'd get the full on two names shouted at me, no joking, no shortened version and I'd think 'uh ohhh'.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum