The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Were they all part of an experiment....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Were they all part of an experiment

Post by sijm on 26.12.11 16:23

There maybe more to the Oldfield llink than we think, such as an old company named Oldfield & Miller and its Government links to a massive Government controlled conglomerate named Broomco which appears to have many offshoots under many umbrella companies that have now emerged under this umbrella, names such as Binos. NHS Direct a proffesional staffing agency, UK Data with Alistair Cambell and Hot Nutz Australia, Bino,, Binos,also Murats property company was called Gabinos, lots of other interesting links to this massive Government controlled conglomerate, look up Oldfield&Millar, and Bino and Broomco a company set up by Tom Hunter and West Coast somthing Ruben Brothers, RBS Banks.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Were they all part of an experiment....

Post by aquila on 26.12.11 16:25

@jd wrote:And he says on his Friends Reunited page in June 2003 that it was 12/5/03...Interesting entry on August 2004 that he was hoping to become a family of 5 in 2005! And he was calling Madeleine Maddie back in 2005 too

I'm interested in the order the children are mentioned (nothing to do with birth certificates - sorry for digressing). I've just asked two friends to name their children and they both put them in order of birth - came straight out of their mouths. Sorry for going off topic.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 27.12.11 9:21

@Marian wrote:Now I'm getting confused - more so than normal! The date 12th March 2003 on a police document could simply be the result of a clerical error.

I'm certain you are right Marian, the date on her birth certificate clearly says date of birth is 12 May and registered on 5 June.

The much later date at the bottom, 5 Feb 2009, would be the date that particular cert was issued to whoever bought it.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 9:56

@jd wrote:Maddie was registered 3 months after birth. Im not well up on registering babies but think it is normally something like 6 weeks

This certificate looks like it has been doctored (excuse the pun), as the lettering typeface is not consistent. Especially the word 'BIRTH'. It looks like a bad altered copy to me.

Also, it was registered on the 30th May 2003, which is within the legal time limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 27.12.11 10:06

Hi Stella, I personally can't see that, most of the words look a bit dodgy but I think that is just the result of scanning.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 10:12

@Genbug wrote:Hi Stella, I personally can't see that, most of the words look a bit dodgy but I think that is just the result of scanning.

Scanning would not change the actual type face. That document contains straight letters and curly letters. The difference between Times New Roman and Arial. It is one of the first things the Police look out for and it is evident in that document.

Check out any birth certificate you have. All the titles will all look the same typeface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 10:40

@Genbug wrote:
@Marian wrote:Now I'm getting confused - more so than normal! The date 12th March 2003 on a police document could simply be the result of a clerical error.

I'm certain you are right Marian, the date on her birth certificate clearly says date of birth is 12 May and registered on 5 June.

The much later date at the bottom, 5 Feb 2009, would be the date that particular cert was issued to whoever bought it.

But you missed the bit where it says "by declaration dated 30th May 2003"

I think that is a fake document and should be discounted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 10:44

This is where you can see that document has been doctored. The top line is a type face that uses a serif. All of the headings should have a serif, this one does not. It is a fake.

Back to top Go down

Re: Were they all part of an experiment...

Post by sammyc on 27.12.11 11:01

Just had a look at my 40 odd year old birth certificate Stella and I can see what you mean regarding serifs.

Well done.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 11:05

From memory, I think this first surfaced over on MCF, to cause confusion back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 27.12.11 11:13

Stella wrote:

This is where you can see that document has been doctored. The top line is a type face that uses a serif. All of the headings should have a serif, this one does not. It is a fake.

But all of the other headings, Mother, Child, are also sans-serif. It is not uncommon to use serif font for the body text, and sans-serif for a heading. Or vice-versa. The default Microsoft Office template is set up like that. I have to disagree, the document looks okay to me.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.12.11 11:27

Stella, could I ask a big favour, please? Could you put on here mt topic for reference, Missing McCann sibling? I think it might help this discussion... I don't think I'd be able to do it being without a computer... I think its a mods job! Either that or add a link. It does tie in well with this thread.
Many thanks and hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 11:39

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Stella, could I ask a big favour, please? Could you put on here mt topic for reference, Missing McCann sibling?

Do you mean merge the topics?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.12.11 11:57

Sorry to be a killjoy, but I have also just looked at my wife's birth certificate and the type faces are exactly as shown

The main hearing is with serif
The others are without.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 27.12.11 12:01

If it helps I've just had a look at my children's birth certificates (both issued in the 2000's) and the headings use sans serif, the details are in serif.

Lady-Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 12:26

@PeterMac wrote:Sorry to be a killjoy, but I have also just looked at my wife's birth certificate and the type faces are exactly as shown

The main hearing is with serif
The others are without.

Are you looking at an original that would have been landscape, or a copy that is portrait?

There is no way the GRO would let a copy of a birth certificate out to just anyone. From 80+ years ago for research yes, but not a child only born 6 years prior. It would be protected under the Data Protection act. More so, if the child is a WOC. So where did this one come from? Only the McCann's should be able to get a copy of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 27.12.11 13:22

Do we know the provenance of this certificate? I mean is this digital image created from an official source such as the police a scanned hardcopy, or is it something published to the web by team McCann?

If it is the latter and was digitally manipulated then there may still be evidence of that in the image. For instance if it were placed in photoshop and altered and the layers weren’t ‘flattened out’ then the alterations would be apparent if it were re loaded into photoshop as I understand it. That was how Barack O’Blimey’s latest ‘birth certificate’ scam was proven to be an undoubted forgery. People simply lifted it off the govt website, inserted it in photoshop, clicked a couple of functions and the alterations showed up like flashing beacons. You can see demos of it on youtube. I don’t have photoshop but shouldn’t be difficult for someone who does to check. Just follow the instructions on youtube. Mind you, if the layers were flattened I think alterations are far more difficult to detect.

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.12.11 13:42

From birth to date of registration is just over 3 weeks. If the parents are out of the country, or ill, it might just take that long. I find nothing suspicious in how long it took to register her.

Born 12th May 2003

Declared 30th May 2003 (18 days from birth)

Registered 5th June 2003 (24 days from birth)

The integrity of that form is a totally different matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.12.11 13:43

Stella, could I ask a big favour, please? Could you put on here mt topic for reference, Missing McCann sibling? I think it might help this discussion... I don't think I'd be able to do it being without a computer... I think its a mods job! Either that or add a link. It does tie in well with this thread.
Many thanks and hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.12.11 14:07

Stella wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:Stella, could I ask a big favour, please? Could you put on here mt topic for reference, Missing McCann sibling?

Do you mean merge the topics?
If that would be the best way, yes please... Maybe not all the replies, but the bit I posted first about the registration of the two infants at the same time with the names similar ( seemed like twins or possibly another embryo)
I can see this thread is moving to typefaces, but 'Missing McCann Sibling?' topic ties in nicely with earlier posts about IVF etc. I can't help thinking it *could* be important, its a couple of months since I put it up, just think it has some significance here...
If you would have to merge the two, fine, or perhaps the first post on it from me re-posted into this thread? I don't think I'd be able to do it. Def a mod job I think...
I'll leave it to your judgement, which way to put it here. I trust you.

PS sorry about the double postings - I keep losing signal so it then says sending failed, even though it hasn't! Grrr - technology - it's fab (when its working properly!!!)

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.12.11 14:11

Excuse me if I am not reading the attachment correctly, I can't get it to enlarge enough........is it signed K.M. McCann?? I thought Kate only changed her name to McCann AFTER the trip to PdL??? Until then she was known as Kate Healy? Why would she sign the birth cert as K.M.McCann???

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 27.12.11 14:28

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Excuse me if I am not reading the attachment correctly, I can't get it to enlarge enough........is it signed K.M. McCann?? I thought Kate only changed her name to McCann AFTER the trip to PdL??? Until then she was known as Kate Healy? Why would she sign the birth cert as K.M.McCann???
I for one would be very surprised if she didn't become 'Kate McCann' as soon as she married, possibly keeping Healy as her professional name.
I believe this is a classic piece of 'back fitting' - to explain away the anomalies of McCann AND Healy appearing in the creche sheets - somebody slipped up there.
When Kate goes to great lengths to rebut something - there is a reason. Like the 'we never called her Maddie'. Patently and PROVABLY false, yet insisted upon to cover the cracks in their story.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 27.12.11 14:46

@rainbow-fairy wrote: Like the 'we never called her Maddie'. Patently and PROVABLY false, yet insisted upon to cover the cracks in their story.

Yes gerry you call her Maddie in your Friends Reunited page back in 2005...And why did you think you were going to be a family of 5 back then too? What happened to the other 2?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 27.12.11 14:54

Jd, a family of 5 to me, sounds like 3 kids and a mum and a dad, I don't think he is referring to 5 kids. So of course they would have known that KM was carrying twins prior to the birth. KM shortened the kids' names to an 'ie' sound on the end, she did it with Sean, calling him Seany and of course Amelie doesn't require addition of any sound and even the relatives referred to her as Madd-ie...so how can she/they suggest otherwise??

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 27.12.11 15:31

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Jd, a family of 5 to me, sounds like 3 kids and a mum and a dad, I don't think he is referring to 5 kids. So of course they would have known that KM was carrying twins prior to the birth. KM shortened the kids' names to an 'ie' sound on the end, she did it with Sean, calling him Seany and of course Amelie doesn't require addition of any sound and even the relatives referred to her as Madd-ie...so how can she/they suggest otherwise??

Yes you are right....missed that they would include themselves as the family......as they never seem to act like one I never see them as one

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum